The Rich Man's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Take me to bed,” she said.

*****

The pretty woman sat up in the bed with a sudden start. Her breathing was frantic, and her eyes blinked desperately. She jumped slightly, when she felt the comforting black hand on her shoulder. When she realized where she was, she turned, and cradled herself against his broad, naked chest.

As the woman covered her mouth to conceal her sudden soft sobs, Anders noticed the angry mark on the back of her hand. He took her hand in his, and studied the mark. She pulled it away gently, and hid it from his view.

“What kind of man does something like that to his wife, Morgan,” he asked softly, but firmly.

“It was my own fault,” she replied beneath her tears. “I forgot that my life has value.”

She raised her head, and stared up at him with weeping eyes. Anders stroked her head with a gentle hand, and waited for her to continue.

“Victor was the most dynamic person that I had ever met,” she began. “He was powerful, a little arrogant, and extremely certain of his destiny. He pursued me with a vengeance. He showered me with expensive gifts and praise, and he took me to places I’d never been before. I got swept up in the fairy tale that became my life. That lasted for a year or two after we were married, and then, he began to change. Over time, he erased everything that was meaningful in my life, everything that he was not in control of, and I let it happen, Travis. I told myself that it was my duty as a wife; that I owed it to him for the life he gave me. I was wrong, but it was far too late when I began to realize it. One day, I just knew that I couldn’t take it anymore, and I ran just as fast as I could. I’m not very much like the woman you see in your photos, am I?”

“How often do you have the bad dreams,” he asked.

“…Every night,” she said solemnly. “I’m scared to death that someday he’ll find me.”

“And then,” Anders questioned.

“I can’t fight him, Travis, if he chooses not to let me go,” she said plainly. “You don’t fight Victor. He can be a very cruel man, and he delights in his cruelty these days.”

“I see.” Anders responded.

The black man stared off into the darkness that shrouded the room, and his thoughts raced. Finally, he kissed her forehead lightly, and draped a long powerful arm about her.

“…You don’t have to be afraid, Morgan,” he said softly. “I can protect you.”

“And, just how will you do that,” she asked with an ironic little chuckle.

“…I’m that friend you needed, remember,” he smiled easily.

“I never knew how much,” she said softly, running her fingertips along the soft flesh of his stomach. “I think I might be in love with you, Travis Anders.”

The handsome black man said nothing. He just stared, and stroked the soft skin of her delicate cheek lightly. He settled in with his thoughts as the woman drifted back to sleep in the comfort of his arms.

*****

The drive into Monterey County was breathtaking, and on this crisp clear day, with the sun warming her, and the wind blowing briskly through her thick auburn hair, Morgan Sonjes was able to forget all of the troubles and fears that were so dominant in her life. She rode along in the shiny blue convertible, beside the handsome black man that she was quickly coming to adore, and she felt closer to completeness than she had in her entire life.

Their first stop was in Pebble Beach, at the site of the “Lone Cypress”, on the Point Lobos State Reserve. It was the perfect photo opportunity. The craggy rock formations on the rugged coastline, and the ancient forest of tall trees that lined the crest of the cliffs, brought her creative juices to the surface. She studied the terrain carefully, and snapped shots that she was certain of. As she worked, confidence in her ability to be an artist grew.

The pretty woman suddenly understood her passion and her deep yearning as she eyed the majestic beauty that surrounded her. She also understood the purpose of the trip, and what Travis Anders had set out to accomplish in asking her along. She turned, and gave him a grateful little smile. The handsome black man responded with an assured little nod before he walked off to give her time alone with her newfound discovery.

By late afternoon, they had reached Carmel-by-the-Sea, where they walked the neat cobblestone streets, and visited the quaint little shops there. They wound up in a little winery where they shared enthusiastic conversation over food and wine. Anders enjoyed her excitement, and spent much of his time listening, and studying her beauty.

It was just before sunset, when they reached Big Sur. The brilliant hue of red and orange cascaded across the horizon over the serene ocean waters, and it was the closet thing to heaven that she had ever seen. She watched it all in the comfort and safety of the black man’s arms. They did not speak a word. None were needed. When the sun was beneath the ocean’s horizon, she turned and kissed the tall man deeply. After a few moments, she pulled back and studied him for a long moment.

“Thank you,” she said softly.

*****

Anders and the woman shared an evening meal of bread, cheese and wine on the spacious porch of their lodge room. The night was full of sounds that she had never heard before, and she marveled at them, giggling with the delight of a child each time she heard a new nocturnal sound. It was infectious, and in a short while, the black man was laughing with her.

“You are absolutely amazing,” Anders grinned.

“… …Where did you come from?” she asked softly. “What did I ever do to deserve such a wonderful gift…?”

“I’m no saint, Morgan,” he interrupted gently. “Everyone has a dark side, believe me.”

“Care to share yours,” the woman asked, a slow grin forming on her lips.

Anders raised his glass, and took a long sip of his wine. The attractive woman did the same.

“I’ll start a fire,” he said as he rose, and went back into the room.

*****

Travis Anders drove the highway back toward the city in silence, late the next afternoon. He was out of time, and he had decisions to make. His thoughts raced, and he calculated the options left to him. Then, the scent of her filled his senses, and he could think of nothing else.

Morgan Sonjes slept easily against his shoulder. He smiled as he thought of their non-stop session the night before. He was certain that the woman had to be exhausted. He only hoped that her dreams were peaceful. She stirred slightly, making herself more comfortable, and he kissed her head gently.

~~

The fire raged in the earthen hearth. The orange and yellow flames danced high above the large crackling logs, warming the room, and casting great shadows on Anders and the woman. They lay naked, kissing passionately, on a thick soft rug before the blaze. Her sleek, graceful build and the creamy coloring of her white skin was a perfect contrast to his powerful build, and his rich chocolate tone. Their bodies fit together perfectly like a matching set of spoons.

Morgan Sonjes’ long delicate fingers clutched at the black man’s shoulders, while his fingers teased and dug between her parted legs, making her tremble when he touched her most sensitive places. She could not take her eyes from his, and she groaned, moaned, and her body reeled excitedly under the mastery of his touch.

Suddenly, the attractive woman slithered from beneath him. She climbed onto him, and kissed him deeply. When she tore her lips from his, she was halfway to her orgasm. She breathed excitedly, and her eyes were glazed over with her mounting lust. She pushed him onto his back, swung her slender leg over his chest, and pushed her ass toward his face.

Anders caught her ass cheeks in his big hands, and pulled her down to his mouth. As his tongue dug deep into her open pussy, she shuddered suddenly, and came.

“Oooooooooooooo, Travis,” she moaned, dropping her forehead onto his muscular thigh. “You make me cum so easily…. Ohhhhhh, godddddd!”

The black man alternated, sucking hungrily at her slick pussy lips, and thrusting his tongue repeatedly into the warm, weeping depths of her pussy. One finger teased the puckered opening of her tight little ass, and it drove her to the brink of ecstasy again.

“Ohhhhhhh, put it in me,” she moaned excitedly. “Put your finger in my ass.”

When the finger stabbed the tight little opening, her body exploded again, and she trembled violently. She rode her hips over his mouth wildly. She dropped her head, and fed his long thick black spear into her mouth. Her lips stretched and reached, trying to engulf more and more of his rigid cock into her hungry mouth. She would have gladly swallowed it if she could have, but there was far too much meat for her tiny mouth. Her head bobbed anxiously. Saliva dripped from the corners of her mouth, coating the shaft thickly.

“Fuck my mouth,” she said, and gobbled the black rod again.

Anders pushed his hips up at her slowly, once, twice, three times, and she let the cock slide freely. She raised her head again.

“Harder,” she said. “Fuck my mouth harder.”

The black man rolled, and fed his thick pole back into the woman’s waiting mouth. His head dove between her legs again, and he pumped his hips harder, drilling the tip of his big cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. His bloated balls danced before her eyes, exciting her.

She dug her fingernails into the tight globes of his ass cheek, and he fucked her mouth deeper. Her lips stretched obscenely around his fat cock. Saliva dripped thickly from the corners of her mouth, and then, his balls blasted. He stiffened above her, and his cock jerked violently like a gas nozzle, pumping glob after glob of his thick cream down her throat. She gulped it down as fast as he could spurt it. The overflow coated her lips, and dripped down her cheeks

Anders rolled weakly to her side, and watched as she threw both hands above her head, raised her knees and spread them wide.

“Fuck me,” she groaned. “Fuck me forever….”

~~

Morgan Sonjes, stirred, and sat up on the seat. She grinned sheepishly when he glanced over at her. She unbuckled the seatbelt, turned, and inched toward him slowly.

“Everything ok?” the black man asked.

“Mmm-hmmmm,” was her only response.

She straddled him, unbuckled his belt, and unzipped his pants quickly. She worked them down far enough to get his cock free. It sprang it the air with the strength of a jackknife blade, and the pretty woman grinned. She hiked the hem of the thin print sundress that she wore, pulled the crotch of her flimsy panties to one side, and inched the spear-like head of his cock into her pussy.

“That must have been some dream,” he said with an easy chuckle.

“Yes,” she sighed softly, all ready in the throes of heat. “God, yessssss.”

The woman dropped her head to his shoulder, so that he could see the road as he drove. She nibbled at his neck, and hunched her hips over the cock until her pussy creamed on its length, and then, she rode it until he filled her sore gash and her belly with his soothing hot sperm.

*****

Anders pulled up in front of her apartment long after dark. He got out of the car, walked around the car, and opened the door for her. Morgan Sonjes got out of the car, and took her overnight bag and camera case from the back seat. She began toward the door, and quickly realized that the tall black man was not beside her. She turned to see him still standing at the car door. He closed it easily, and looked at the woman. She instantly knew that her time with him was at an end, but she said nothing as she watched him walk slowly to where she stood.

“I have to go, Morgan,” the black man said softly.

Her eyes filled with tears, and she nodded her head slowly. Anders took her in his arms, and cradled her gently as she began to cry.

“It’s going to be all right,” he soothed. “You know what you have to do now. You know the way to your happiness.”

“But, I need you to make it worthwhile,” she sobbed.

“It wouldn’t work, Morgan,” Anders reasoned. “Our paths are too different. This meeting was chance, a moment in time, and now, it’s over.”

“God, Travis, don’t do this now,” she cried, wrapping her arms about his neck. “Stay with me just a few more days.”

“That won’t make it any easier,” he said softly. “I love you.”

“I love you,” she replied, pulling back to stare up in his eyes quizzically.

“Then, be strong for me, and walk away…now,” he said.

“I can’t,” she said, beginning to cry all over again.

“You can,” he said firmly. “Do it.”

He took the envelope from the pocket of his jacket, and slipped it into the outer pocket of her overnight bag.

“This will get you started,” he said with a slight smile.

“Money?” she asked in angry wonderment. “I don’t want your money, Travis.”

“It’s not, my money,” he said quickly. “It’s yours. Goodbye, Morgan.”

He turned quickly, and was gone before she could say another word. She watched as he got in the car and sped away from the curb carelessly. She felt a deep sense of emptiness and loss immediately. There was nothing she could do about it, but go on with her life. She turned, and walked into the apartment building slowly. It was the loneliest walk she had ever taken.

*****

The pretty women paced a path across her living room floor aimlessly. Every so often, she would walk to the big window, and look up toward his hotel room. She could see his shadow dancing on the wall, and she knew he was packing to leave. She tried to force herself to go to him, but she knew deep inside that he would only send her away.

Her thoughts turned to the true motive behind their meeting, and she began to feel foolish at having let her emotions run away from her. Just when she had convinced herself that all that had happened between them was an elaborate game, Anders stepped into view in the hotel room window. The somber look in his eyes told her all she that she would ever need to know about his feelings for her. He did love her, and if their circumstance had been different, so would have been their outcome. He sat down in the big easy chair, and stared down at her. She, in turn, climbed onto the sill of the bay window, and stared up at him. That was the way they spent the last hours of their time together. It was as close as they’d ever be again.

*****

It was close to dawn when Anders lifted the receiver from the phone, and spoke briefly. Morgan Sonjes looked down anxiously at the empty street, saw the lone taxi on the hotel drive, and her heart began to race. Her eyes darted back to his window. He stood there staring, as if committing this last glimpse of her to memory forever. It made her cry. Anders pressed three fingers to his lips, and then, pressed them gently to the window pane. The woman did the same, and she watched him step away from the window.

As she waited to catch a final glance of him on the hotel drive, she caught sight of the familiar black limousine. It cruised slowly down the empty street, made a smooth u-turn, and came to a stop at the curb in front of her building. Victor Sonjes climbed out of the rear seat, and stood on the sidewalk. His eyes searched the street calmly, assessing, and then, they turned up toward her apartment.

Morgan Sonjes gasped sharply as she jumped from the bay, and backed aimlessly into the center of the room. Her eyes darted nervously to the front door of her apartment to ensure that the locks were on. Then, she just stood there, stone still, unable to move, or to even think clearly. She just awaited the inevitable.

~~

Victor Sonjes turned calmly, and began up the walkway toward the apartment building. He appeared in no great hurry, and there was nothing in his step that signaled anger in him. He was the perfect target. The infrared beam of light that settled on the back of his head went unnoticed. It was painless, and it marked the point of a certain kill. The shot that followed seconds later was silent and clean. Sonjes never knew what hit him. The single bullet threw him to the sidewalk in a sudden lurch, and he was dead before his body even settled on the hard, cold concrete.

~~

Morgan Sonjes lost track of time, until she heard the faint sound of sirens in the distance. She prayed silently that they were speeding to her rescue. She found the courage to inch toward the windows when she was certain that the sirens had stopped somewhere on the street outside her window. The whirling red emergency strobes flashed brightly, filling the living room of the loft with light. It almost blinded her when she took her first look out.

After a few moments to let her eyes adjust, she saw the man laying facedown on the sidewalk. She shaded her eyes to get a clearer view, and studied the body of the man. When she finally recognized him, she gasped in soft amazement, and reeled away from the window. Scattered thoughts began to race in her head, and she struggled desperately to pull them together. How had this happened…? Why had it…happened? Who…had done…this?

“… …My god,” she breathed softly to herself, as the answers rushed into her head.

She rushed to the overnight bag that still sat at the end of the couch where she had left it. She yanked the envelope carelessly from the outer pocket where Anders had stuffed it, and ripped it open. She poured the four bundles of crisp new one hundred dollar bills onto the coffee table, and stared at them. There was a note attached to one of the bundles, held there by a single rubber band.

The woman’s eyes read her name and her apartment address on the note in the familiar scrawl of her husband’s handwriting. The pieces of the puzzle fell together for her quickly from that point. With her sudden revelation came a renewed sense of urgency.

Morgan Sonjes pulled the note from under the confines of the rubber band, and read it over again. She would never have gone so far as to believe that her husband would attempt to have her murdered. She had never believed him to be so ruthless, so heartless. She hadn’t known him at all.

She lowered the paper note slowly, and held it over the candle flame that burned in the center of the coffee table. She watched it blacken to ash as she walked hurriedly toward the kitchen. She disposed of it, and stood with a blank stare. Suddenly, she felt very tired and sleepy. She would go to bed and sleep peacefully until the police came to question her about her husband’s murder.

Her thoughts were only of Travis Anders as she climbed the stairs to her bedroom. In a selfless act of mercy, the truth of his dark side had been revealed to her. He was a professional assassin, a killer for hire. She would have to accept that stark realization at some point. She wondered if it would make any difference to her. For this moment in time, what she knew for certain was that she didn’t love him any less, and that she never would.

The End

April, 2003