The Rich Suitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, in expectation of His Lordship never returning Lady Francis retired to her lonely bed.

............

But driven by what he now accepted was love Lord Douglas returned to Milady Francis's door the very next day having been forced to thoroughly re-examine his whole purpose in life.

Born into extraordinary wealth, cosseted by his family, pursued continuously by ambitious girls and their mothers he had grown wary of entrapment. But being able to afford a string of complaisant mistresses over the years now, at the age of thirty five, this casual satisfying of his carnal desires had palled. In fact his only desire, at this advanced age, was for Lady Francis and he now accepted without reservation that this was the woman he should marry. But would she have him?

Now he was the supplicant and despite the presence of a chaperone he sank immediately to one knee and caught at her gloved hand.

"Milady will you do me the great honour of accepting my hand in marriage."

He saw the flush slowly mount her cheeks but was still left full of doubt when she urged him to regain his feet. Was she about to refuse? However his spirits lifted when she rose herself and entered his arms.

"Yes, oh yes Milord, and as soon as it can possibly be managed."

...................

They were married within a week, he having access to a Bishop, and were now in his recently reopened Town House where the bridal bed was in total disarray and he woke to find his new wife standing naked before a long mirror.

"Is this the behaviour of a modest married woman?"

He spoke softly but her hearing was acute.

"In your presence Milord I can never be modest. Do you like what you see?"

"Duchess," she was now a different Duchess following this new marriage, "you are perfection. I dreamt daily of this moment from Lisbon to Spain and back again and it exceeds everything I imagined."

She approached closer and appeared entirely comfortable under his warm gaze.

"Where did you spend your seed husband, I cannot believe that such a man as you would not need the regular services of a willing woman."

Again this was trespassing beyond that which would normally have been expected from a wife. A dutiful wife might think privately about such things but would not have spoken out so directly, however he was not in anyway incommoded.

"I had opportunities but for some strange reason I no longer craved any woman other than you."

With this she fell upon him, greedy for more rutting, and it was after noon before they descended the stairs to partake of nuncheon. But even then her eyes devoured him rather than the vittles and it was not long before, and despite the risk of discovery, she had shamelessly straddled his thighs and taken him in yet again.

"Milord, to think that all I had for pleasure was a dildo before you quickened my loins."

He paused in surprise although still with his pelvic bone firmly pressed firmly against her throbbing seat of pleasure.

"A dildo?"

"Yes, I found it secreted in my marriage chest no doubt placed there by my mother."

"Your mother?"

He was growing ever more confused.

"I believe she knew well the disappointments of a marriage bed, maybe from her own experience, and was ensuring that I had the means to alleviate the frustration."

"And did you?"

"Of course Milord, as do most of the women with whom I am acquainted."

"Good lord, I had no idea."

"Not every woman is fortunate enough to have a man such as yourself at her disposal."

Although intrigued the Duke now had only one thing on his mind so he soon impregnated his new bride for the fifth time in the scant twenty four hours since the knot had been tied.

She rose from his lap and smiled secretly as she tucked his softening erection away even as a servant entered the room but when he was gone she spoke again from behind her husbands chair.

"I think if you keep this up," she patted his still obvious bulge with affection, "then we will soon produce an heir which will no doubt delight your mother."

"Has she been so indiscrete as to mention such things?"

"Indeed she has. She took me on one side whilst you were signing the marriage lines and urged me to lose no time in producing a string of boys."

THE END

12