The Richmond House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young girl was back. She pressed a hand firmly on Annie's tummy. "No" she said. "She likes to go slow. I know." She then smiled at the woman who smiled back. The girl leaned down. "It's great." She whispered. "Let it build."

As the woman continued, Annie was starting to plead with her eyes. She wanted desperately to cum again and the slow fucking just wouldn't get her over the top.

The young girl was running her hand over Annie's stomach as the woman continued her slow fucking. She moved her hand along the inside of Annie's raised leg and down over her exposed ass cheek. As the woman pressed into Annie the harness would hit the back of the girl's hand. She slowly let her hand roam over Annie's ass and finally her thumb found her crack. The girl watched Annie as she made small circles around her anus with the tip of her thumb. Annie started to raise her hips. The girl leaned down and whispered. "Put your ass down or I'll stop."

Annie's ass settled back on the table. Her eyes were tearing in anticipation. The girl pressed the tip of her thumb into Annie's anus as a groan signaled that she was almost beyond the point of no return. The woman smiled at the girl and remained steady with her slow tempo. When the girl pushed her thumb into the second knuckle, Annie started to cum. The woman pressed down on her hips holding her steady. And kept her slow fuck going. The girl shoved her thumb as deep as she could and Annie moaned out with the most magnificent orgasm of her life.

The woman held her ass on the table and the cock continued to saw slowly into her as wave after wave crashed over her. When the girl let her thumb slip from her anus, Annie barely noticed. She was still coming and the aftershocks were better that most climaxes she had had before. Finally the woman let the cock just slip from Annie whose pussy was now so sloppy that her juices were running down the end of the table and there was a puddle on the floor.

The woman unhooked and came to Annie's side. She began to pull the panties from Annie's mouth. When they were out, she leaned down and kissed her, letting her tongue explore the inside of Annie's mouth. She continued to kiss her like they were really lovers. And Annie returned them with passion. When the woman finally pulled her lips from Annie's, she said. "Sorry about this." And began to reinsert the panties into Annie's mouth. When they were back in place she patted her cheek. "I plan to see you quite often." She said. Annie just nodded.

When Annie looked, the daughter was standing between her legs and she had the harness on. The girl looked down and found the foot peddle. As she pumped it; she held the cock out as a gauge. First it rested on Annie's tummy because the girl was tall. As the bed rose, she rubbed it over her clit and then it hit right at her vagina and Annie braced herself. But the table continued to rise. Finally the girl smiled at Annie and leaned in. The head of the cock was pressing against her anus. The girl shrugged her shoulders. "I'm an ass girl." She grinned.

The girl ran her left hand around Annie's right leg and held the cock steady and she pushed. Her ass was tight as she expected it to be and Annie's face was already showing a bit of fear but she pushed anyway and finally the anus yielded to her as it always had.

Annie felt a hand press on her stomach. When she looked, it was the girl's mother. The woman patted her tummy and leaned down. "You give her a real good fucking." She whispered. The girl had been pushing so hard that three inches entered her before she could steady herself. She had paused to let her adjust to the size. Once soundly in her, the girl wrapped her other hand around Annie's other leg and pulled her. Annie had worked her way up the table and the girl pulled her back so her ass was again slightly off of the edge. She could now hold Annie steady and fuck her the way she liked to do.

She pulled the cock back and pushed, sinking five inches into her. Annie's eyes watered and her head rolled. She shoved again giving her seven inches and Annie grunted. The mom was rubbing her abdomen as he daughter fucked the girl's ass. She started making faster strokes and shoving harder and finally she had worked the full eight inches into Annie and the girl could tell she hand never experienced anything quite like this before.

The girl dropped all veil of concern for Annie and started fucking the entire length in and out of her ass and Annie was squirming on the bed and grunting at every plunge of the big cock. The mother was watching as Annie raised her head and was gasping and moaning. She slowly took the panties and pulled them from her mouth.

"Fuck. Fuck." Annie gasped. "Oh God please." The girl continued fucking her anus. "Yes, yes, I. I want to. Oh fuck." Annie was almost delirious. The girl shoved the dick deep into her bowels and Annie came. "Jesus, oh Fuck me, I'm c c cumming." Annie was whipping her head from side to side and then she started to squirt. She went all over the front of the girl and she was fucking her ass off of the bed. The girl continued to fuck Annie until her climax was completely passed. When she finally pulled the cock from her with a pop, Annie whimpered softly.

Annie had collapsed on the bed and had closed her eyes. When another voice whispered to her she slowly opened her eyes. It was the daughter. "We still have one more who really wants a turn at you." Annie just groaned. The girl kissed her cheek. "Now don't be that way. We have all gotten along so well." Annie rolled her head. "Tell you what. Since it's your last one, we'll let you decide how she does you."

The girl waited. She then turned her head and spoke to the others. "I don't think she is in a position to be making such decisions. She giggled and then patted Annie's cheek. Then she said. "Can I decide?"

The woman still awaiting a turn was a real beauty. She was about thirty-five and slim. "Sure, why not." She said to the daughter. The daughter went around the bed unfastening Annie's wrist and ankle straps. She helped her to her feet and as she steadied her, she stepped on the table pedal and watched to lower. Finally she turned Annie around and laid her over the end of the table.

The last woman was already in the harness and when she came up behind Annie, the girl moved behind her and, reaching around, she took hold of the cock. She made one more adjustment to the table height. She whispered in the woman's ear. "Do you remember how I fucked you last time?"

She smiled, "Yea, I'm pretty sure I do." She replied. As the woman pushed forward, the daughter aimed the fat cock at Annie's vagina and it began to sink into her.

"You're on your own." The young girl whispered.

The woman leaned on the cock and shoved the entire dick into Annie.

"Ugh, God." Annie called out. The daughter had moved up beside Annie. With a hand on her back she said. "Do I have to find those panties again?" Annie shook her head. "Good." The Daughter said.

Then in one swift move, the woman pulled the cock all the way out, aimed it at Annie's anus and shoved it into her. It stalled about half way in because she was still so tight but the woman shoved again and buried it into her bowels. Annie gasped but was biting her lip to keep quiet. When the cock made an immediate withdrawal, the woman grasped the cock and aimed it back at her vagina and sank the shaft into her to the hilt.

The woman began a steady fucking of Annie with deep shoves into her pussy and then equally deep pushes into her anus. She was not pausing and as she became more adept and hitting her tiny targets, she was increasing her tempo and Annie was starting to moan and mutter incomprehensible things.

"I. I. Please fuck, me in my, Oh God you're in my, not, yes, God yes." She blabbered. Annie's ass was starting to hump and although a good sign that she was being aroused again, the woman was having more difficulty making smooth transitions from Annie's vagina to her ass.

The daughter realized this at once and moved back to the table. She put her hand in the middle of Annie's back and pushed down hard. She leaned down and whispered to her. "Just take it. Hold still and let it come. It will be even better and stronger if you don't try to help."

The daughter looked at the woman and brushed her fingers along her cheek as she continued to fuck Annie. "You know all too well how good this is don't you?" Annie groaned out in pleasure as the invading cock continued to alternate from her ass to her vagina with each stroke.

It was then that the daughter pulled a second dildo from her pocket and she turned to the others and nodded. They all quietly gathered around the table. The daughter moved her hand so it rested on Annie's ass. As the woman pulled her cock from Annie's ass this time and aimed it at her pussy, the daughter replaced it with the second cock and pressed it deep into Annie's anus. The two women entered Annie simultaneously and filled the girl as never before. Annie was stunned into to a trance as the new sensations rolled through her. Her entire body started vibrating as she climaxed. The two women continued to fuck her until she all but collapsed on the table. Her arms hung to her sides.

When Claire returned, the five women were again well dressed and showed no wear from the evening's activities. She could not say the same about young Annie. When the women were gone, she helped Annie up and to her room.

When Annie was in her bed, Claire set down beside her. "What did you think about tonight?" She asked.

"I felt used." Annie said.

Claire laughed. "Fuck, you were used sweetie." She leaned down and kissed the girl and whispered. "I just wish you hadn't threatened to refuse me earlier today. That makes me angry and I worry." Claire left and the door locked.

Before dawn the next morning three girls Annie did not know entered her room. They stuffed a rag into her mouth and dragged her kicking down the hall and down two flights of stairs into the basement. She was taken to a dark room tied hands and feet face down on a bed and left.

It must have been hours before she heard the door open but she could not see whom it was from where she laid.

"You have had some time to think. Do you still want to challenge the orders I gibe to you?"

It was Claire's voice. Annie was trying to talk but the gag was preventing anything comprehensible from getting out. Claire leaned down and slowly pulled the rag from her mouth. "Please Claire, I'm sorry. Please."

Claire leaned over and kissed her cheek. "I know you think you are but you're not."

Annie struggled with the ropes. "No really, I am. Please"

"No." Claire said. She kissed her again. "But you will be." Claire took hold of her little white cotton briefs and worked them over her hips and down to her knees. She worked her Tee shirt up to her armpits. Then she got up. She walked to a cabinet and removed a leather strap about three feet long, two inches wide and maybe a quarter inch thick. It had small holes punched all along the flat side about an inch apart and a stiff round handle.

Annie was looking at her. Claire slapped the strap across her hand and it made a loud crack. "Like I said. You are not sorry but you will be."

When the strap came down across her ass cheeks, Annie screamed out in pain. That was followed with a second and a third, all hard and intended to hurt. "Please Claire, please."

That outcry brought the strap across her ass five more times. Annie was whimpering, sobbing even. Claire walked away.

After a while Claire returned and set on the edge of the bed and ran her fingers over Annie's ass. The welts were bright red and swelling. The small round holes in the strap were clearly visible. "I'm sorry." Annie whimpered.

Claire patted her ass. "Not yet." Claire said and stood again. The next strap landed on her waist and the next slightly higher and they continued until she had covered the girl right up to where her tee stopped.

Annie was bawling and she had her face buried in a pillow. Claire disappeared once more. When she finally returned and set back down. Her fingers traced each red welt growing across Annie's back. She then retraced the ones she had first placed on the girl's ass cheeks. They were now in full bloom and showing signs of bruising. "Are you sorry now?" Claire whispered.

Annie sobbed. "Yes."

"I thing you are." Claire said. "But I need to be really sure."

"Oh, I am, I am I promise." Annie sobbed.

"No. I should be sure, don't you want me to be sure, Annie?" Claire asked.

"Yes." Annie sobbed again.

"A few more then, right?" Claire asked. She waited. "I need an answer, Annie."

"Yes." Annie cried.

"Yes what?" Claire said.

Annie could barely be understood. She mumbled. "More."

Claire ran her hand over the girl's once beautiful ass but she knew very well that it would be beautiful again and no lasting marks would be noticeable. It was not her first trip to the basement and she knew how to get what she wanted. Claire leaned down and kissed her gently. "This time let's do it quietly please."

Annie nodded as Claire stood. With Annie wiggling so much, her briefs had worked back up her legs some. Claire pulled them down to her ankles. Claire let the strap slide along the back of her legs from her calves to her ass. It made Annie shiver. "I'm going to whip you on your legs this time." Annie tried to raise her head. Claire pressed her hand to the back of her head. "We are going to do it quietly."

The first swipe landed just below her crotch. The second one two inches lower and still Annie remained quiet. Claire strapped her legs a total of twelve times ending just above her ankles. After Claire had put the strap back in the drawer, she untied the girl's ankles and then her wrists. "Turn over." She instructed.

Annie was very sore but she rolled onto her back. Claire pulled her top over her head and unhooked her bra. She unzipped her skirt and dropped it. Then she pushed her panties down, stepping out of them.

Claire set on the edge of the bed. "Would my sweet young lover like to please me now?"

Annie nodded.

"Well I expected a bit more enthusiasm." Claire whispered. "I suppose I could go up to Patty's room. She is always happy to see me."

"No, please." Annie said.

"Or I guess I could get the strap again."

Annie sobbed. "No, Please."

"Please what baby?" Claire asked as she was removing the straps and releasing her captive

"Let me please you." Annie said.

"Very well." Claire got on the bed and straddled the girl's head. She looked down at Annie. "Annie, I'm very serious here. I need to know you want this."

Annie nodded. "I do."

"Because we can come to the basement as often as you want." Claire slid the index finger of both hands down between her legs and spread her labia wide. She lowered her pussy onto Annie's waiting mouth.

Her tongue slid deep into Claire and Claire began slowly fucking it. "Push it out baby. Hold it out there." Clare rode the two-inch tongue for ten minutes and through an incredible climax.

Claire set on the girl's face for another five minutes before grabbing Annie's hair and rolling onto her back taking the girl with her. Claire pulled her legs up to her chest and she pushed Annie's lips down onto her clit. Annie sucked it into her mouth.

Claire gripped her hair. She raised her head so she could look down Annie's back. She could see her handy work. "Arch your back." Claire instructed her. "Lift your ass."

Annie's ass cheeks slowly rose into view as her tongue continued to serve Claire's cunt. Her sweet round ass with bright red stripes almost glowed in the dim light. The sight made Claire cum hard on Annie's tongue and when it had finally calmed she whispered. "It's beautiful. Your ass is beautiful. I'm such an artist." Claire took her by the hair and pulled her head back. "Do not forget just how much I enjoyed myself tonight. All of it and I will bring your ass back down here in a heartbeat."

Claire pushed her away, dressed and left. Ten minutes later the three girls returned but this time they let Annie dress and follow them back to her room. Once inside, the door closed and locked. She did not want to see herself so she just crawled into bed.

A week had passed since Annie had gotten her lessen in submissiveness from Claire. She had not talked to her of even seen her, not even passing in the halls. She guessed she had been left alone to let her strapping heal and it had. This morning for the first time, there was absolutely no sign of her punishment. She was in her room when the door opened. Patty stuck her head in. Claire wants to see you in her office.

A few days before, all of the residents were issued blue summer dresses and their jeans were taken to storage for the summer. As Annie walked down the hall, her dress swished back and forth and she wished it was a little longer. It only reached to a bit above mid-thigh. When she knocked on Claire's door. Patty turned and left. In time the door opened and Claire stood with a stern look on her face. She turned and went back to her desk and took a seat behind it. She motioned Annie to come in. "Close the door." She said. Annie moved to the center of the room and waited. Finally Claire pushed her chair back. "Come here."

When Annie was within arm's reach, Claire took her hand and turned her to face the desk.

"Bend over." Claire instructed and Annie lay over the desk. Claire waited. "Raise your dress."

Annie took hold of the hem of her dress and pulled it well up around her waist.

Claire ran her fingers along the backs Annie's legs. They were smooth and unblemished.

"Lower your pants." Claire said.

Annie slid her thumbs into the top of her briefs and slowly slid them over her ass and down as far as she could reach. She waited.

Claire finally put her hand on Annie's ass and ran it over her cool round butt cheeks. They were perfect. "You do have a magnificent ass." Claire said. She lifted the dress higher and inspected her back. It too was fine.

We have never talked about your evening with the board members. Annie remained quiet. "Tell me." Claire said.

After a moment Annie spoke. "All five of them took me with the thing."

"You mean the strap on dildo?" Claire asked.

"I didn't know what it was called." Annie said.

"OK." Claire said. "How did they take you?"

Annie again hesitated. "The first three just did me, like normal."

Claire smiled. "They fucked your vagina?"

"Yes." Annie said.

"And did you cum?"

"Yes." She replied.

"So it was good for you?" Claire asked.

"Yes." Annie replied.

"The fourth?" Claire asked.

"She did me the other way." Annie said.

"She sodomized you?" Clair asked. Claire unzipped her slacks and slid them down, stepping out of them.

"Yes." Annie said.

"You cum?"

"Yes." Annie said.

"The fifth?" Claire asked.

"She kept switching it." Annie tried to explain.

"Well my, my." Claire said. "What an imagination those very dignified ladies have."

Claire ran her hand over Annie's ass and let her thumb run into her ass crack. It dipped down and rubbed over her clit and Annie arched her back. "Would you like for me to fuck you now or would you prefer for me to lay down on that sofa and let you please me with that talented tongue of yours?"

When Annie didn't speak, Claire said. "No answer?"

Annie said. "Could we do both?" Claire eased her panties over her hips and they dropped to the floor.

Claire leaned down and spread a number of wet kisses over Annie's ass. "Oh, I do know how to discipline unruly young girls." Claire ran a long lick up her ass crack before standing up. "I think I'll fuck you first." Claire pulled open a drawer and removed her own harness. She too had an excellent example of manhood attached to hers. As she stepped into it she watched Annie. Annie never flinched. She took a small tube of lube from the drawer and put it into Annie's hand. "Do yourself."