The Ride

Story Info
Man experiences what it's like to be 'rode hard'.
1.5k words
4.2
63.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I've ridden your saddle, you tell me that you think I'm ready to be ridden for real.

You remove me from the saddle and place a medium size plug in me, which is held securely in place by the harness that I have on. It's a leather jock type that allows my cock to be strapped to my stomach by two leather buckles. My hands are bound behind me to the strap as well.

You wear a black full-length leather coat as you lead me, naked, by my bit to the stables. The coolness of the evening makes my nipples burn even harder from the clamps you've placed on them.

You lead me into a special stall at the end of the barn. You remove your coat to reveal your naked body. Your hair is pulled up with a leather choker, and matching bracelets on each wrist. You have a silver chain that is attached to each nipple ring, which then runs down to your clit hood ring. You are taller than me due to your 5" strapped heels. In your hand is a riding crop.

You look me up and down and see that I am shaking from the excitement and anticipation of what is going to take place. You give my ass several hard blows with the crop; all I can do is bite down on the bit. You turn me around and see the pre-cum oozing out of my cock; you rub the crop on it and then rub in on my lips. You smile and tell me to get down on my knees. You remove the bit from my mouth and tell me that you have a friend that I need to meet. You return a few minutes later leading a small black stallion.

As you tether him to a rail, he must know what this place is because his cock slides out from its sheath. You walk around and lean over, gently stroking his now growing cock. It looks almost like a tube with the exception of a small head. As you stroke, it continues to grow in length to about 14." While not too thick, it is still about 3" in girth.

You tell me to come to you and I do, on my knees. You slide your hand down the shaft to the tip, and squeeze it. I am shocked by the amount of pre-cum that oozes out. You let it fall into your hand and then you bring it up to your lips. You then tilt your head back and with one swallow, it's gone. You lick your lips and say how good it tastes.

Then with your hand you place it on the back of my head and force me down to your other hand holding his head. You say, "Open your mouth." I do, as you guide the massive member into my mouth. It is both hot and soft as I take as much as I can. The stallion shifts a bit, and I can feel him get harder. You then force my head back and forth with your other hand on him. Each time you force me to take a little more, telling me what a good job I'm doing. As I relax my throat I can get about 5 or 6 inches down. After a few minutes you tell me to service his entire shaft. I do as I'm told, licking up and down the black shaft on all sides.

You then tell me to stop and stand up. I do and you free my hands and place my bit back in my mouth. You then remove a cover from a wooden piece of equipment that has gears for raising and lowering and a platform over the top, along with straps and cuffs.

You guide me to it and tell me to kneel under the platform. I do so and you then cuff my legs so that they expose and open me. My hands are placed in cuffs so that my arms are stretched out. The platform on top is to protect me and covers me down to my lower back.

You grab the reins of the stallion, and from his sounds, he knows what is going to happen, so you spend a few minutes calming him down. The anticipation of this drives me crazy. You then give him the command of, "Up!" He places his front legs on the platform over me. He is excited and I can feel his cock slap up against my thighs and ass.

Again you settle him down. You tell me that I won't be needing it for a few minutes, so you remove my plug.

I feel a large amount of lube being applied to my ass as you talk to the stallion and say to him, "Here let me lube you up too baby." Then you rotate the crank on the machine to raise me up. You say, "There now, that should be the right height for you."

You slap me hard on the ass and say, "Present!" I have been trained well, so I arch my back and stick my ass out. You say, "That's better." I then feel the soft, hot head press up against my greased asshole. You slap me again and say, "Open!" Again I do as I'm told and slowly my hole opens. You slowly guide him into me. He is huge and I am short of breath as you inch him into me. Once he is past my ring you slap me on the ass hard and say, "Take him, take all of him!" I relax as the initial pain leads to pleasure. I know this pleases you to see my like this, so I bite on my bit and push my ass up higher.

You respond with "Good boy" and for a minute I don't know if you are talking to him or me. After what seems like an eternity you tell me, "Very good, you have him all the way inside you." It feels like my guts have been mashed inside of me as you tell him to be still. I then hear the sound and see the flash of the digital camera as you begin to take pictures. You tell me, "These will look good on the website."

You then start to ease the stallion in and out of me. He lets you do this for a few minutes, till he gets a rhythm. Then he starts on his own. The feeling is unlike any before, like my insides are in a churn. You coach him on saying, "That's it baby, give it to him, give it all to him!" His naying is getting louder and I can feel him getting harder inside of me.

You then ask me, "Are you ready? Are you ready for this pony boy?" I nod up and down, yes, but not really sure.

Then it happens, he explodes in my ass. The feeling is like a hot enema! Spasm after spasm as he shoots his sperm deep into my bowels. I bite down on the bit and attempt to catch my breath. It feels like he has shot a gallon into me.

After he has finished he instinctively pushes away and pulls out of me with a pop. Before I can even recover you place the plug back in my quivering ass. As you release me from the mount you can see underneath me a small puddle. You turn me around and see that I have cum on my harness. What is amazing is that I didn't even realize I had done it!

You tether the stallion and then tell me to get on my knees and "Clean it up." You secure my hands behind my back as I get on my knees and lap my cum off the concrete floor. You tell me to be done by the time you get back and then you lead the stallion out of the stall.

When you come back you sit on the wooden stud box. You say to me, "Come here pony boy." I crawl over to your exposed sex. You look down and say, "My, my you look so good getting fucked, and just thinking of you with all that hot cum in your ass has made your mistress very horny. In fact I'll forgive you for messing yourself if you make me cum." I begin to lick and kiss your pussy, gently pulling on your chained ring. You force my head into your sex, and I start to tongue fuck you and you grab the back of my head. Then you stop me and say, "Put your tongue on my hole and open your mouth!" I do, and a second later you let out a howl and looking down at me through clenched teeth, you say, "Drink me!" Your pussy spasms and a flood of your cum shoots into my mouth and all over my face. You do this several times and the sticky fluid shoots and sprays on me.

Once you regain your composure, you put your coat back on, grab my lead and we head back to the house. As we walk you say, "Let's go in and see how much cum my pony boy has in that ass." I know that my evening is not over yet.