The Ride

Story Info
A special first Valentines night.
2.7k words
4.41
10.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was unseasonably warm for February as I walked out of the door of my office building after what seemed like a very long day. It was just after five and the parking lot was already empty. I climbed into my Hyundai and headed for home. Today was Valentine's day and I was ready to celebrate it with my wife, Sara. We had been married for almost a year now and this would be our first Valentines day as husband and wife.

I spent most of the ride home daydreaming about tonight and trying to figure out what the surprise Sara said she had planned for me was. She had told me that she had made all the arrangements for tonight, all I had to do was be there. I did not think she could have anything to wild planned as she was very shy. Even after the time she and I have been married she still would not walk around the house naked, she still wears pajamas to sleep in.

I pulled up the driveway of our small two bedroom house and parked the car in front of the garage, since Sara had told me that she wanted me to drive. I let myself in and announced. "Honey, I'm home." I heard her respond from the spare bedroom, "I'm in here, go ahead and get cleaned up and changed, I'll be out in a little while."

I headed for our bedroom and found my dress clothes laid out on our bed, and the dozen roses I had sent to her at work sitting on the dresser. I quickly striped and jumped in the shower. After a quick shower I was dressed and walking out of our bedroom, to find the door to the spare bedroom still closed. I tapped on the door and asked if she was alright, and she replied, "I'm fine, I'll be out in just a few minutes." I told her ok and sat down in the living room, flipped on the TV and surfed the channels.


After about ten minutes I heard the door to the spare bedroom swing open and the sound of high heels on the wood floor of the hallway. Sara rounded the corner into the living room and announced, "I'm ready." My God was she. She was wearing a long red dress that stopped at her ankles. The dress tied at the back of her neck with thin straps that widened as they came down to her breasts, the rest of it was tight fitting showing off every curve of her body. Her breasts are not very large, but they are round and firm and with the cut of the dress her cleavage was very nice. She had also let down her red, shoulder length hair which now framed her face. She had barely put on any make-up, which was fine with me since I have always thought that she was more beautiful without it.

The red of the dress and her hair along with the creamy white of her skin set her green eyes off, making them shine like emeralds. I stood up and just looked at her. I was pleasantly surprised by this change in her style and told her so. She smiled and spun around while asking me, "You like it?" To which I told her I did. As she spun around I noticed that there was a slit down the left side of the dress that ran from the bottom up to her waist and the back was open, revealing the smooth skin of her back. As she spun around the slit opened a little and I thought that I had seen bare skin all the way up to her waist. I told myself that couldn't be, she would never go out without panties on.

After she finished her show she grabbed my hand and led me towards the front door. "Time to go, or we will be late." I closed the front door behind me, walked to the passenger side, opened the car door and held it for her. As she sat down in the car she leaned forward just enough for me to get a good look down the front of her dress and at her breasts. I gently closed the door, rounded the car and climbed in.

As we backed out of the driveway she gave me directions to the restaurant that she had picked. It was a small, romantic place that was about five miles outside of town, but believe me the food and the atmosphere make it worth the trip. We headed off. The drive took about twenty minutes, ten of which were just getting out of the city limits. I was glad that she had made reservations when we pulled up in the parking lot and found it full. The only place to park was in a not so well lit corner near the street. I got out and hurried around the car so that I could get her door for her.

She grabbed my hand as we started to walk towards the building. When we walked in Sara spoke to the hostess, telling her who we were, and we were taken to our table. As we walked through the restaurant I noticed that Sara was getting more than a few glances from some of the male customers but she took no notice of it. She was dressed for me and what everyone else thought didn't matter to her.

We were seated in an corner booth out of the way, which was perfect. Because of the curve of the booth Sara sat right next to me, which was fine by me. We started out with a glass of wine and before I knew it our food was brought out. It seems she had already placed our order when she made the reservations. We made small talk, mostly about our day, while we ate but I could not help but be hypnotized by those emerald eyes of hers and the curve of the dress on her sexy figure.

When we finished we took one last sip of wine and made our way to the door. As I stopped to pay the check she took my hand and said, "Already taken care of, my love." So we continued out to the car. We walked arm in arm as we made our way out to the car, taking our time. As we came to the car she told me that she wanted to go for a drive. I was kind of disappointed at first since I was looking forward to getting home and peeling that dress off of her but I told her if that was what she wanted then we would.

Once again I opened her door for her and once again I was treated to a view of her gorgeous breasts. She was smiling as I closed the door. I climbed in the drivers seat and we drove away. She wanted me to take the long way home so we took a route which would take us down a two lane highway. The only light that had came from the dash board lights and the starlight shining down on us. She reached over and took my right hand and held it on her left thigh.

We had started on the road pretty well when she let go of my hand, leaving it resting on her thigh, to turn on the radio. While her hand was occupied I took the chance to start to rub her thigh. She smiled as she spread her legs a little and said, "If you are going to do that, do it right." Smiling myself I moved my hand to where the slit was and moved my hand under her dress. I gently rubbed her thigh, starting at the top and working my way into her inner thigh. She sat back in her seat, closed her eyes and enjoyed my touch.

When I reached her inner thigh I started to rub it in a up and down motion, each upward motion moving closer and closer to her pussy. Imagine my surprise when I reached her pussy to find her clean shaven pussy bare. I could not believe it, she had left the house without panties on. I made one more downward stroke then moved up to her pussy, gently rubbing the lips until I felt her moisten. I then inserted my middle finger between the lips of her pussy, starting a slow in and out motion as she softly moaned in pleasure.

This went on for several minutes with her moans getting louder until she came with a rush of her juices on my finger. Her skin flushed she looked over at me and said, "I want you, now!" I saw the parking lot of a local feed store on the left and made a quick turn into it. I backed into a dark corner spot away from the street. I put the car in park and turned off the engine. When I looked over at her she had turned away and was getting out of the car, the slit in the dress falling back enough for me to get a good look at her ass.

"Follow me," she said, and so I did. She walked around to the back of the car and stood facing it. She told me to stand behind her, so I did. I could not control myself as I stood as close to her as I could, my chest touching her back, and reached my arms around her. I took my right hand and started at her stomach slowly moving up until I could cup her right breast. I started to massage and fondle it which brought a soft moan of pleasure from her. Whatever she had in mind I must have been doing it right because she let me continue without hesitation.

While I fondled her breast I took my left hand and made my way to the slit in her dress, easily moving my hand under the fabric and to her crotch. I again pushed my middle finger between the lips of her pussy, which brought out a louder moan from her. I pulled her closer to me, so close that my rock hard cock was now pushing on her ass. She leaned her head back and half turned to me to tell me she wanted my cock in her.

Not knowing what else to do I leaned her forward until she was on her arms on the trunk of the car, I then dropped my pants and underwear. I pulled her dress aside at the slit, revealing that gorgeous ass of hers. I then took my cock in my right hand and guided it to her hot and waiting pussy. Once the head was in I grabbed her hips and pushed it the rest of the way in. I pushed into her as far as I could go and then pulled back until just the head was in her. I then started a slow steady rhythm of in and out of her.

She started to moan louder and louder with every pump into her. She came with a loud, slow moan and a flood of her juices on my cock. I continued my pumping into her, enjoying every thrust. I started to feel the familiar pressure of my own orgasm start to build and with out thinking increased the pace of my motion until I was pumping so fast my hips were slapping here ass.

I felt the peak of my orgasm about to erupt so I pulled her close to me, pushing my cock deep into her. We let out a duet of moans as she and I came together. I shot load after load of my seed deep into her pussy. I did not know when I would stop coming but we both seemed to be locked in one long orgasm. Finally my shots ran out and I slowly pulled out of her, my cock beginning to relax. She stayed leaning against the car for a minute while I took her dress and put it back over her ass. I noticed the glint of light reflecting on her juices flowing down her leg.

She stood up and looked at me. "My God, that was great!" She then took me in her arms and kiss me. Our tongues danced and our hands wandered as we kissed. When we finally parted I reached down and pulled up my pants, fastening the belt. I looked up to ask her if she was ready to head home when I noticed that she was reaching up to where her dress was tied at her neck. With a quick tug her dress came untied and slide down her gorgeous curves to lay on the ground at her feet. With a smile she said, "I am ready to head home."

She stood there a moment so that I could enjoy the view. Her pale skin seem to glow in the light from the far off street light, highlighting the pink of her nipples and aureoles. I could not help it as my cock started to grow hard in pants again. She smiled as she noticed the bulge coming up in my pants. "We can't have that giving you problems on the way home," she said as she knelt down and unzipped my pants. She pulled my now erect cock free of my underwear with her right hand and took it in her mouth. It didn't seem to matter that it was still covered in her juices as she licked and sucked it.

She was never one to suck me until I came, preferring to getting me close and then finishing me off with her hand. I felt the pressure building again and told her that I was about to come. To my surprise she just kept on sucking me, moving up and down on my cock even faster. I couldn't control myself as my seed burst forth from my cock and shot into her mouth. She swallowed and continued to suck until my cock started to relax again.

"Now we can drive home."

She gently pushed me cock back into my pants, grabbed her dress and headed for the drivers side. I zipped my pants up and headed for the passenger side. When I sat down she had already buckled the seat belt across her naked body and was starting up the car. We pulled out of the parking lot and headed straight home.

As we rode I could not keep my hands to myself so I leaned over and starting licking and sucking her right tit. I licked around the nipple, which was already erect, and then took it in my mouth and sucked on it. While I was doing this I used my right hand to start fingering her pussy. She came again and juices flowed over my fingers and onto the seat beneath her. I felt the car stop as we pulled up in the driveway and she parked in front of the garage.

She pushed me back and said, "Let's go!"

We jumped out of the car and headed for the front door. There she was, walking up the drive to the front door butt naked. The light from the nearby street light shining on that beautiful body of hers. I fumbled with the keys and swung the door open. We made a bee line for the couch, which was the closest piece of furniture. She fell back on the couch and I stripped off my clothes as fast as I could. While I was undressing she lay their fingering herself, "hurry up, Baby, I need you."

I threw the last of my clothes to the side and all but jumped on her. I pushed my now erect cock into her hot and wet pussy while I kissed her passionately. Our tongues danced as I fucked her pussy. She came twice before I finally came myself. I pumped her pussy full of my semen, the muscles of her pussy squeezing around my cock. I pushed deep into her, holding on to her until I finally shot the last of my load into her. I pulled out of her and rolled over to lay beside her on the couch, both of us now exhausted. We drifted off to sleep dreaming of the wonderful and pleasurable things we would wake up and do in the morning.

To be continued.....