The Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of moments to catch his breath, John pulled Kelly upward, and proceeded to lick his cum off her face. This simple act almost made Kelly cry, it was so special and unique. Never before had she had a man even offer to clean up afterward. Kelly was touched deeply by his consideration.

But John was not finished with her yet. When he finished licking away the last traces of his cum, he kissed her. It was a mild kiss, at least compared to the others that they had already shared, but at the same time as kissing her, John's hands were cupping her cheeks, smoothing her hair back, and massaging her shoulders. His sweet, tender ministrations had the desired effect and relaxed Kelly tremendously. He started to nibble at her lips, her nose, and sprinkle little pecks on her eyelids and cheeks. While doing this, his hands were roaming lower, and captured another taut nipple in his fingers. John rolled it around for a moment, and then proceeded to massage, full-handed, her breast. "Mmmmmmmm, that feels so delicious," murmured Kelly.

"I aim to please," replied John. "Trust me, the pleasure is all mine."

With a deep breath, John left her lips and kissed his way down her jaw, to her neck, and then found the hard pink-brown bud of her nipple. He suckled and teased her nipples, back and forth, relishing their softness and beauty. Her nipples were quite large, about the size of a silver dollar, and when aroused would stand proudly about a half-inch high. From her breasts, John's tongue slithered a path south. He tickled her inner thighs with his goatee for a moment. He laid there, gazing at the prettiest little pussy he had ever seen. Kelly had shaved her lower lips also, right up to the point of her clit, leaving just a landing strip patch of hair pointing the way down to her love snatch. Her lips were pouting and pink, and very well-moistened from their foreplay. He spread her lips apart, gazing some more. He took one finger and slowly inserted it. He could feel how very wet and ready Kelly was. Feeling something enter her, Kelly started to gyrate against his hand, wanting more, needing so much more.

John teased her some more. He planted light kisses to the side of her labia, on her tender inner thighs and ever so lightly against her pussy lips, but not actually touching her clit. Kelly started squirming, and moaning, asking for more.

"Pleaseeeeeee John, I need you," she cried.

"And you have me, my darling," was his reply.

He ran his tongue flat over her clit lightly, then quickly plunged his tongue into her hot snatch. He felt her pussy muscles clench. His tongue grazed, finally, on her over-sensitive clit, savoring her taste and enjoying the essence of her arousal. He licked, nibbled, and sucked her clit alternately, while pumping now two fingers in her dripping cunt, until he felt her muscles contract in anticipation of her first orgasm. She screamed his name and pulled on his hair, until the last of her spasms died down.

John emerged from between her legs, his face glistening with her cum juices. She had barely enough time to smile when she felt him plunge swiftly and deeply into her still steaming vagina.

"Oh my goddddd," cried Kelly. "I knew you were big, but Oh My Goddddd!!!"

John hoisted her legs up, holding them in the crook of his arms, and pulled her still closer. With him on his knees and her in this position, his cock penetrated her deeply. He was able then to look fully at her beautiful breasts as they bounced up and down with each thrust. He was able to look into her eyes and see the dark pools of desire they revealed and the aura from her orgasm. He was also able to see his hot, hard cock slide in and out of her very tight pussy, watch the lips grasping and dragging on his cock, and her muscles sucking him back in. He pounded her pussy for what seemed like an eternity. Suddenly, he withdrew and practically threw her over onto her tummy.

"Lift up your ass, baby." Kelly did as she was told, and John entered her from behind. She raised her bottom up until she was on her knees. This allowed John to have full, deep penetration.

"Oh my god, Kelly, you're so tight and hot. Fuck me baby, fuckkkkk meeee," John cried. Knowing he couldn't last much longer in this position, he encouraged her to buck back against his cock. Kelly pumped as best she could, wanting more and more of his cock inside her.

"Ohhhhh fuck, John. Fuck meeeee, yessssss. Harder baby, give it all to me. I want you, I want all of you. Give me your cummmmmm babyyy," she cried over and over again.

John felt his cum rising, his balls tightening in anticipation, and as he released his load of hot cum deep into her belly, he roared. "Oooohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssss. God yessssssssss. I'm cummmmmmiinnnggggggg."

Hearing this, and feeling his hot load being emptied into her, Kelly let her own sweet release come too. Her juices squirted out, coating his cock even more, mixing their juices together.

John collapsed on top of Kelly and they both fell down onto the bed with him still inside her. They lay there for a while, trying to catch their breath. After a few minutes, John rolled off and over to his side. They lain there for a while just looking into each other's eyes. When Kelly could speak again, she whispered to John. "I have never, ever experienced anything even close to that." She gave him a crooked smile, revealing a dimple in her cheek that he hadn't noticed before.

"Kelly, I think I have loved you forever," John said. "I believe I have been looking for you for a long, long time, and now I've found you."

"You're right John. I've felt that since about two minutes after you crashed into my life. I know this is all so very sudden, but I feel as if I've known you forever."

John got quiet and thoughtful. Worried that she might have said something wrong, Kelly spoke. "Did I say something to upset you?"

"No, darling," he said. "You said something to make me very, very happy. And I have something I need to ask you."

Kelly nodded.

"Could you see it in your heart to allow me the honor of courting you? I know what I have to do now and I can see what it is that I've been waiting for. I promise you I will never hurt you and I hope to make you one very happy lady. If you'll give me the chance, I will prove it to you."

All Kelly could do was to nod through her tears. At last, she felt she had found her true soul mate.

The End

12