The Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pride sucks.

Nearly a year later, he and Lindsay had shown up to go on a ski trip with me and the guy I had dated a few times. I thought they were a couple. It really hurt to see them together, knowing she was getting to do the things I liked so much. I wanted them both, even though neither was my date, so I arranged to have them, have them all, in a snowed in motel room. And then I seduced Tom and Lindsay at a special dinner. Or they seduced me. It doesn't much matter, does it? We became lovers, the three of us.

Seven months after that ski trip, Lindsay was gone, but I understood finally that Tom really loved me and I loved him because, damn it, he knew me and understood me and that was what lovers do.

And just then, I wanted him to fuck my ass.

*****

In the Utah desert, I sat on the bumper of the Jeep and pushed Tom's shorts down. His hard cock was standing up, wet stuff leaking out of it already. I reached for him with my tongue and licked him, tasting the pre-cum. He sighed as I licked the tip, but moaned a moment later as I slipped his cock past my lips and took him in my mouth. My hair danced wildly as I bobbed up and down on his cock, and he wrapped his fingers around my hair and gently held it out of the way for me as I savored the sensation of his being in my mouth, proud of what I can do as a cocksucker.

Reaching between my thighs, I dipped fingers carefully into my cunt, wetting them, and smeared my ass with my cream. Again and again I did so, pushing my wetness up inside of me. A finger went in easily. I looked up at Tom, letting his cock drop from my lips as I turned around, getting up onto the bumper again, lowering into squat as I turned my ass toward him. The front bumper on old Jeeps like Tom's are like a flat shelf. I had plenty of room to stand, or crouch there.

There are two little hook things on the hood, and I slipped my fingers through them and hung on as my skirt rode up higher and exposed my ass. My feet, in the wedgies I was wearing, slipped into the corners just below the bars over the radiator.

Tom grasped my hips under his heavy hands as he slid his cock up and down between my out-thrust cheeks. He was insistent, urgent and driven, our two week separation making him hard with desire. I lifted to him, feeling my pussy lips score his cock, before I came down again and almost took him inside of me. He stopped just in time, being careful of the new piercing. Lining up the head of his cock with my star, he pressed into me, pushing forward slowly, letting me accept him.

I rose up again, pulling on the hook things, letting myself down, my weight pushing my ass onto his hard cock. Oh, how I love the feel of that cock inside of me. It stung, as it always does, for a moment, before I relaxed and opened to him, breathing slowing and carefully, and he came right up inside of me. I held fast to the hookie things and bounced lightly up and down on my feet as he fucked me. It felt good, being fucked that way, in the middle of the desert, no one around for miles, being taken by the man I loved in that purely physical union.

So I told him I loved him at the top of my voice. I screamed it into the wilderness. Whipping my hair around, I turned to look at him, panting, eyes searching him out, feeling his hard flesh driving inside of me. I gulped, seeing how handsome he looked, straining above me, naked and tanned.

"I love you to fuck my ass."

"I love fucking your ass, Kelly," he said. "Your ass is beautiful."

His big cock stretched me and pummeled me. My body shook each time he slid all the way inside. I shivered and shook when he did. One of my hands raked my breasts hard, the stiff tips of each standing up so hard. I barked, urging him, telling him to fuck me.

"Fuck my ass, Tom."

I slammed down onto him, filled by him, crying out loudly again as I came. I was hot, dripping sweat in the desert heat, dripping cream from my pussy as he took my ass again and again and I came.

We had one night together. Just driving to meet him and then driving back took me longer. In the morning, he would be outfitting another two-week trip. I didn't care. In that moment, I needed him, wanted him. I was a slutty bitch, holding on the hood of his Jeep as he fucked me, fully clothed, with my skirt up around my waist and my unbuttoned blouse flopping around me with each thrust of his cock into my ass.

He came, spraying into me and calling out, telling me he loved me and meaning it. I fell over the hot hood of the Jeep, the metal hotly burning on my poor little tits and tummy. I couldn't move though. I was just too too done.

Tom eventually went soft and my ass released him. He undressed me gingerly and led me over to the stream to cool me off. The water was only inches deep, and we lay there together, holding hands, as the stream swept around us. We kissed, then held hands some more.

I was naked in the wilderness, but everything was going go be all right. Tom and I were alright.

The water soothed and calmed. The sun heated me. I liked being naked in the wilderness. I was going to spend a lot more time being nude, I decided. I already posed that way. We'd hiked nude once. I was going on many more nude hikes. The idea made me laugh. I needed to laugh.

We lay, hands joined, but more.

Hot, needy, horny for my lover, I rose from the stream to get the soap and bathe us both. I needed to fuck again, because this was love.

And then, there I was, after the bath, saying, "Fuck my ass, Tom, I love that you fuck my ass!"

My knees dug into the gritty sand of the stream bed as I rose and fell on his cock.

"I love you, Kelly," Tom murmured. I shivered and quaked as he did. His cock in my ass, going in and out as I made love with him, was so divine.

Leaning over him, my hair once more fell to tickle his bare chest before our lips met. I felt a tug in my new piercing as I shifted. What would it feel like when he fucked my pussy after it had fully healed? I was dying to know. And what about when he licked me? Or... what if someone else licked me? I thought of Yana, my best friend and shook away the very idea. Jeni? Yum! Or Amy, the tall, black-haired pre-law major who posed for me?

Tom's big hands clasped my ass. He can actually get my whole ass in his hands. Makes for amazing spankings too. As he held me, we moved together, my bottom sliding on and off of his hard penis. Knowing he likes for me to, I cupped my breasts and fondled myself, his eyes following my hands and watching me as I did. My nipples were stiff and pretty in the sunlight.

I shifted, the grit of the streambed beginning to grate on my knees. Getting my feet under me, I gingerly moved until I squatted atop of Tom and once more slid up and down on his cock. I don't always cum when we make love that way. Sometimes it is just fun to be so full. That is how I felt just then. The sensation was nice, loving, but not as intense as it can be.

Raising my hands from my breasts and their oh, so pointy tips, I fanned out my hair, letting it fall in calico waves across my back and chest. I did it again, the feel of its half-damp wet weight mingling with the softness of its texture to delight me. I whipped it forward, letting Tom feel how wonderful my hair felt too as I swept it across his chest.

Inside of me, his cock moved. In my ass.

Flowing up on top of him again, I came down hard and felt a stirring. Now, that was wonderful. I bounced harder, wanting to intensify that feeling. Tom gripped my hips to help me come down harder still, and the bloom of sensation erupted.

Gasping beneath me, Tom smiled and moaned as my ass milked his cock as I spasmed around him. I fell forward, just catching myself on my hands as they found his chest. My lips parted in a silent scream before my ecstasy split the quiet air of the desert.

12