The Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see about that, shall we?" I said playfully.

I took my right hand and moved it down her flat stomach. I slid my hand underneath her tiny shorts and under the thin material of her panties. I ran my fingers down her baby soft pussy. I could already feel her wetness. I slowly penetrated her tight little pussy with my middle finger. Her juices coated my finger. She was red hot!

I smiled and said. "You are wet aren't you baby? I like that!"

Yvonne groaned as I massaged her pussy with my finger. My left hand fondled her tits as I continued to nibble on her ear lobe. My little girl was starting to move her hips in rhythm with the finger buried deep inside her. I let my finger dance inside her for a few minutes before I withdrew my finger from her tight young body.

I kissed the back of her neck again. Then I kissed her shoulder blades, kissing down her spin to the small of her back. I hooked my fingers on the waistband of Yvonne's shorts and pulled them off. I stopped for a moment to admire the sight before me. This hot young thing had on the tiniest pair of pink thong panties I have ever seen. The thin material was swallowed up by her firm round ass. She was so fit, so trim, so fucking perfect! My first encounter with Yvonne made me horny, but for whatever reason I was even more aroused. In fact, my desire was at a fever pitch!

My face was flushed red and my body tingled. Adrenaline was pumping through my veins. My body was on fire from sheer lust. I had never been so aroused in my entire life! This basic, primitive feeling was overtaking me. I had this intense desire to merge my body with hers. I wanted to take her, to dominate her and make this beautiful young girl all mine. In the heat of the moment, I grabbed her panties in both hands and ripped the thin material off of her as if it were tissue paper. Yvonne gasped. She was noticeably shocked by my aggressiveness.

I stood up and turned her around so she could look into my eyes. I gave her my bad boy smile as I gently caressed her check as I kissed her on her lips, just to let her know that I wasn't going to hurt her. Then I grabbed the back of her hair and pulled, forcing her to tilt her head up. I kissed down her neck and then down to her collar bone.

Then my eyes locked on Yvonne's tits. I locked my lips around her left nipple, sucking hard on it. I could see my young lover's chest heaving with excitement. She dropped her hands on my shoulders as I suckled on her tits. I dropped my hands down and grabbed her ass. I pull her towards me. I picked Yvonne up in my arms as if she weighed nothing. I carried her off to her bedroom and laid her down on her bed. I looked down at the beautiful young woman before me.

With intensity in my eyes I said, "Baby, I'm gonna fucking rock your world!"

Yvonne didn't say anything but simply smiled in response. I stripped down to my boxers and t-shirt. I surveyed the sight before me. My little girl was primed and moaning softly as I stood before her. Hearing her moan was driving me wild.

I crawled onto her bed. I held myself up above my beautiful little girl. I lowered my head down, Yvonne wrapped her arms around my neck as we kissed with wild abandon. The wild animal within me had to have her now. I grabbed my strap on with my right hand and positioned the head of my cock at Yvonne's enticing opening. She opened her legs wide open for me. I lowered my head to watch as I slowly drove my cock inside her. I loved seeing the length of the shaft buried within this beautiful young blond's tight body. I looked back up into Yvonne's baby blue eyes. I could see the sense of contentment as I filled her up. Yvonne put her hands on my shoulders as I lowered my body on top of hers.

With my bad boy smile and a wink, I said. "I'm gonna show you how babies are made!"

Yvonne giggled. My young lover's giggles soon turned into moans I as I began to take her. I was thrusting in and out of her in a steady rhythm. I flattened my body against her small frame and wrapped my arms around her. Then Yvonne wrapped her legs around my waist. We were locked together was I mated with this gorgeous young blond like some primitive caveman.

I let myself go, driving my hips into Yvonne with wild abandon. I was grunting loudly as I pounded into my young lover like the waves of the ocean crashing into the shore. I was thrusting so hard that the head board was slamming noisily into the wall. I could hear her neighbors banging on the wall because it was so loud. I couldn't care less. The only thing that mattered to me was being inside this beautiful young girl. It didn't take long before we were both thoroughly satisfied. We stayed there having sex multiples times throughout the night. It was definitely a night to remember!

12