The Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jerry, I know you, how's it goin'... hey Steve, you met Jennifer my wife before, yeah?... But you three guys..." he motioned to a small group who were regarding the new arrivals coolly with mischief in their eyes, "I don't like the look of you at all. Oh boy, no." There was more good-natured laughter and an implicit intention to take it slow on the new arrivals. Adam ushered his wife toward Dave, a mustached man she had met at the bar, providing her with a foothold in to the group.

As they shared some Coke, Jennifer felt herself relax: it had been a nervous moment, strutting across the asphalt among those unfamiliar, somewhat burly bikers in her boot-heels and skin-tight jeans. She had worn a light leather jacket which partly covered her for now, but she was already feeling the heat of male attention. When she turned to say something to Adam, she noticed a guy with a short black beard, who had yet to speak to her, simply staring at her backside. She knew, from the care she had taken preparing herself, that he would be able to clearly see the shape of her firm, round buttocks through those jeans. Well, she thought to herself, it's started - this is the price of riding out with the guys today! Jennifer couldn't help feeling flattered, and a little thrill of excitement ran through her as she realized she would be getting a whole day of this kind of treatment.

Dave made sure that Jennifer met a couple of guys, while Adam stayed close by, giving her room to be herself. Jennifer appreciated that, and enjoyed the meetings; she was full of energy after her quick tussle with her husband and a short ride, and she was genuinely excited about the day ahead. Plus, it was impossible not to be flattered.

Andy, an older guy with flecks of grey in his hair, tried hard to look her in the eye but his gaze kept getting drawn downward. He looked as if he hadn't seen a 30-year-old woman's breasts in years. Jeff, the black beard guy, was about her age, but kind of quiet, yet in a slightly unnerving way. He was kind of sleazy, she decided as he stared into her face during a pause in the chat. Alex, on the other hand, was a painfully shy 20-year-old with a fresh face who blushed when she talked to him and kept looking away. Jennifer giggled - so this was what it meant to be the sole eye candy! She glanced down at her cleavage and pulled her leather around herself a little - perhaps she should keep it in reserve, in case she wanted something.

Just then a group of three bikes roared around a corner and into the parking lot. "Full house!" shouted Dave, and Jennifer recognized Ben from the night before. He threw her a mock-salute as he passed, and he and his two buddies dismounted. Like some of the men, he was a light black leather jacket; his friends were both in dirty leather vests. Nobody was wearing anything heavier, due to the humidity of the late summer.

"Guys..." Ben disappeared into the throng. It was obvious to Jennifer, as obvious as it had been before in the bar, that Ben was the unspoken leader of the group. That was fine, she thought, she knew him and he'd invited her along.

No sooner had she thought this than he approached her. "And the lovely Jennifer," he grinned confidently, stretching out her hand to take hers. She offered it, and he grasped hold of her and kissed it. Then, her forearm; her shoulder, and cheek, in a comical fashion. Jennifer giggled loudly, realizing what he was doing: making light of her position. It cut through any remaining nervousness for her, and the two laughed together. "Hope they're treating you well, doll. You are looking fine." He winked at her and turned away.

"Nice," Dave confided in her. "That means he's glad you're along for the ride."

Jennifer nodded eagerly and patted Adam's backside, as he returned to her side. She felt good, and even feeling Jeff's eyes on her again failed to dent her buoyant mood. Let him stare, she thought to herself, that's what I'm here for and I'm going to have fun!

After a few minutes, Ben clapped his hands and a near silence fell. "OK gentlemen... and, of course, lady..." Ben mock-bowed toward Jennifer, drawing another giggle from her.

"Y'all are so sweet," she responded.

"Why yes, we are, Jennifer. Anyhow folks, you know we're headed for my friend Jack's place tonight..."

"Jack Daniels." That was Jeff, muttering almost to himself. A few labored laughs was all it drew.

"... He's got room for us all, with the tents we brought, and you're gonna love the lake. Now, you might not have room for your fishing gear..."

"Jennifer's got MY rod!" Andy's quip drew laughter from all around, and Jennifer wiggled her hips in acknowledgment of the better joke.

"Already, Andy? Anyway, but what we do have is whisky, green, some cards, good music, and good riding country. Sound good?" There were cheers. "Plus..." He leaned toward Jennifer, and she sensed another quip coming as all eyes drew toward her. He whispered: "If you're real good I'll show ya my scars from that shark I killed."

Jennifer laughed again. "Appendix scar!" someone shouted.

"Who said that?" Ben grinned, and kicked his bike into action. He twisted the throttle, making it growl furiously, then led the procession out of the lot - at a comically steady pace. "Oh, why, I'll get you..." his voice trailed out of range, running the gamut of cartoon characters.

"He's funny!" Jennifer laughed to Adam as she climbed onto his bike. "Dunno why you were worried."

She got comfortable behind her husband again, tying her hair at the first lights before the bikes left town. A cop car slowed to regard them, but these were known to be pretty enthusiastic, harmless bikers and the police knew that if they gave them a berth, there would be no trouble. Live and let live: these were just guys out to have some fairly harmless fun. Things got a bit rough from time to time but there was much more to worry about.

As they hit the open road, the group thinned out a little into groups of riders enjoying the space on the road. Adam rode toward the back of the group at first, but there always seemed to be someone slower. That was fine, because the last thing Jennifer wanted was to be the chick who was always last. "Come on!" she pushed her husband's side and whispered into his ear as the road straightened out. "Let's have a bit of speed!"

Jennifer clung on to Adam as they raced forward. She loved feeling the power of the bike, the exhilaration of the rushing air, and the vibrations hitting her right between the legs. Jennifer's boots held a strong grip on the bike, but still her thighs juddered wildly as they rode quickly over a rough patch of road. She squealed gently to herself, and clung tightly to her husband. She had not forgotten how Adam had gone for her back in the bedroom, and she enjoyed wrapping her arms around him. No doubt he was feeling pretty pleased with himself, after seeing how the guys had reacted to his wife; and she couldn't blame him.

Jennifer leaned back a little, and a whoosh of air whipped inside her jacket, cooling her exposed cleavage. A blissful smile spread across her beautiful face as she felt it quickly billow down her tank top, cooling her from breast to belly. God, that felt nice. She winked at Dave, whose eyes she met as she glanced to her right. Even now, there seemed to be eyes on her all around! Well, let them stare, she thought to herself. She was having fun with Adam now. She planted a kiss on the back of his neck, and sensed him respond with approval.

Coming to an incline, Adam changed down as the engine labored slightly, so that the revs increased. Jennifer felt the increased vibrations travel up through the seat, juddering through her thighs and buttocks. Never having ridden in such tight jeans before, the sensation caught her by surprise. She could really feel her ass start to judder with the engine! She gasped, giggling at how it felt, and thinking that it probably looked pretty raunchy. She glancing behind to see who was there. Sure enough, a row of three bikes were right behind.

She might have known it. Those guys! But Jennifer was too excited by enjoying the country road with her husband to think about that now. She punched the air with one hand, and let out a wild "Whoooo!!!" Take that, guys, she thought to herself. Adam grinned, not knowing quite how closely his wife was being ogled from behind. Jennifer pushed herself up a little with her strong legs, lifting her ass off the seat for a moment, and wiggled it for the pursuing bikers to see. Her wide hips swayed, jiggling her big, firm ass purposefully through the tight jeans. "How you like that?" she called back. Thumbs were raised.

As Jennifer relaxed back down on the seat, she glanced back again. Who the hell was she showing off her butt to, anyway? One guy who'd been in that little group when she first arrived. Hah, she'd guessed as much - those guys' eyes had been all over her! Then she recognized Ben, who had a big grin on his face. How the hell had he got back there? Jennifer blushed: somehow that made it more personal, being checked out by someone the guy who'd invited her along. But oh well. And.... oh, yes of course, Jeff, the sleazy black beard guy. Well, she didn't care. If the price of this fun ride was having a pervert check out her ass, it was more than worth paying! It didn't do any harm anyway; and right now, she even enjoyed the feeling.

Further down the road, Adam began overtaking a few of the other riders. Nobody seemed to be making a huge effort to pass them again, and soon Adam's bike was near the front of the ride. When they hit the front of the line, Jennifer thought she'd better clue her husband in. She leaned forward to call into his ear. "You realize everybody is checking out my ass?" she called.

Adam laughed. "I wondered why they were going so slow!" he eased up on the throttle a little. "Well baby, I did warn you. And like I told you back at home..." he paused, reminded of their encounter in the bedroom and how he had longed to go further with her at the time... "You look totally beautiful, so I'm not surprised. Baby, are you still OK with this? They're being pretty obvious."

"Hell yeah!" she answered without a pause. Jennifer thoroughly loving the ride, and had no intention of letting up. It was especially enjoyable, too, knowing that she was the source of all the sexual interest on the trip; with all those men, including her husband, lusting over her, she felt totally alive. "It's just boys being boys! Baby, I'm totally loving the ride, and I feel all woman... your woman!" she squeezed her arms around him and slipped a hand down briefly to Adam's crotch. "And I can't wait until tonight."

"Me neither," Adam admitted, stiffening a little while trying to keep his attention on the road. "I hope we get some time to ourselves, you know what I mean?" He was answered by a feminine hum and a kiss on the back of his neck.

Other bikes started to pass them again and the whole bunch of them rode for perhaps another hour. Adam and Jennifer moved backward and forward through the line of riders serendipitously, enjoying the scenery and the freedom of the road. The attention paid to Jennifer was not a constant obsession, but it was ever-present; with around a dozen riders in the group there was always at least one or two nearby, and Jennifer with her jeans and boots stretched tightly around her strong legs was a sight from which none of the men could easily overlook.

After a long curve in the road, Adam saw a little diner by the side of the road and noted that there a whole bunch of bikes parked in the wasteland just to the side. A little trail led fed the parking lot from the road, and as he neared he realized that this was where the group was going to break. In fact, he could see some of them in the lot already, finally noticing that Ben was waving him over.

As Adam pulled off the road into the little space, some of the men whooped and clapped. Adam circled the cluster of men and bikes, and one of Ben's friends let out a wolf-whistle. Both husband and wife laughed at this, and a big smile spread across Jennifer's face. "Blow them a kiss, Jen," she heard her husband say; but she hardly needed encouragement.

As they neared the group, she pouted her red lips in their direction, motioning with her hand. A couple of men cheered, and one wolf-whistled loudly; Jennifer giggled, and Adam decided to play along, slowing to a crawl and circling the group a second time. Quickly, Jennifer shook down her hair and raised her arms, gyrating her shapely figure from side to side in the seat.

At this low speed, it was possible to see the exquisite spot of cleavage where her smooth breasts met, heaving with excitement took deep breaths of the warm air, a look of girlish delight on her flushed face. Somebody called out that her arrival was "Awesome!", and Jennifer raised her ass from the seat again, giving herself a few smacks on the seat of her pants. Her sweet giggles could be heard over the sound of the engine, until her husband slowed and parked up by the side of the other bikes.

Jennifer leapt off the saddle eagerly before he had even secured the bike. She clapped girlishly with delight and greeted the group that stood there, while the last few bikes rode in. She was loving this attention now, and wanted to play up to it. "Hey Ben!" she called out. "Hi Andy! Wow, it's hot now, don't you think?" She quickly took off her leather jacket, exposing her bare, tanned arms and leaving nothing more substantial than her little black tank top to cover her eye-catching cleavage.

Unsurprisingly, a number of the men were looking in her direction. "That was an awesome ride, wasn't it? I'm having such a great time!" She bounced toward them energetically, demonstrating her excitement after the morning's ride. Her impressive cleavage wobbled deliciously against the tight material, her sexy wisps of dark hair now dancing around the freckled skin of her shoulders.

"Awesome, yeah," one of the quieter guys muttered: a blond-haired guy in his late thirties called Rob, his mouth almost hanging open as he tried not to stare too obviously.

"The day's definitely heating up," Andy concurred, glancing down at her boot-covered calves. She saw him run his eyes slowly up her strong thighs, the dark blue jeans molded tightly around them, before lingering on her gorgeously exposed, tanned cleavage and finally returning, with just a trace of guilt, to her pretty, glossily made-up young face. Jennifer was genuinely excited by the ride of course, and with the testosterone in the group all directed her way, she could feel her body responding. Her breasts were tingling exquisitely as her husband joined the group, and the last of the bikes shut down their engines.

She beamed back at Andy even as Adam joined in the conversation, loving the obvious way he had eyed her up. She fluttered her mascara-laden lashes at Andy, knowing that Adam would not mind; and then gave the same treatment to another of the guys who engaged her in discussions about the morning's ride.

Jennifer cut a strong feminine figure standing confidently among the men, the womanly shape of her legs obvious through her tight jeans, emphasized by the high heels on her boots. It was easy for Ben to spot her, and as Adam was distracted to talking about bikes with some of the guys, he cheekily approached her and slipped a hand around her curvy waist. "How did ya like that, baby?" he muttered gruffly in her ear. "It's more fun in a big group, eh?"

Jennifer turned her pretty face upward to Ben's unshaven face. "You bet!" she nodded enthusiastically, thrilling as she saw his eyes, too, dip down into her cleavage. From his close position, she quickly guessed that he would be able to make out her bra inside the little top; from the look on his face, she knew she was right.

"Now, I know you're gonna be up the front end of the bike in the afternoon, right girl? I told your hub, that's part of the deal, right?" Ben winked.

Jennifer's face lit up all the more. "Oh, you bet! I just love to be up front!" she pushed her chest out a little, giggling, and nibbled on a finger. Playing the sex kitten was so much fun for her, and Ben was a little less obvious about his desires than some of the men there, which made him all the more fun for her.

He grinned back at her, then gave a slow, confident glance down at her front. "I can see that," he drawled.

Jennifer giggled like a flirty teenager, enjoying the wicked frisson of the situation. She ran a hand through her hair, letting it fall freely around her shoulders. "Thank you, Ben," she laughed, before some of the other riders joined them and the moment was ended.

Jennifer even found that she was comfortable with being temporarily separated from her husband. Everything felt so casual and fun. One rider, a fairly handsome thirty-something long-haired guy called Josh, engaged her in a discussion about keeping hair protected while riding. She was flattered again when he touched her hair, telling her how soft and it was, and joking that he should get tips for his rather unkempt, wispy hair. Jennifer joined in the laughter at that, and enjoyed the way the conversation seemed to center around her appearance.

Entering the bar, it seemed totally natural when the hand that slipped around her waist was Ben's, rather than Adam's. He even caressed her back with familiarity, before being replaced briefly by Rob, and then Andy.

Sitting opposite from her husband at the table, she accepted a drink and food that was bought for her, as well as a good many smiles and a few friendly caresses from the men. There seemed no harm in any of this, as Adam was right there with her, sharing in the conversation and clearly enjoying himself. He was also looking on her with an extra sense of pride today, she noticed. The only unfriendly eyes belonged to the blonde waitress who brought the food. Jennifer barely noticed as the sullen girl shot her a number of dirty glances. It didn't matter of course, as the party began to group for the second part of the ride, and Jennifer found that her meal had already been paid for.

***

With everyone regrouped at their machines, Jennifer showed no hesitation in climbing aboard the front of the bike. She had been looking forward to this part of the day more than anything, and for now she suddenly dropped her interest in her lustful fan club and turned her attention to the bike. She was comfortable with the machine, but given the excitement of the day and with food and some beer inside her she wanted to avoid any silly mistakes.

Jennifer had tied her hair up behind her and stowed her jacket. With Adam behind her she confidently kick-started and drove a slow, relaxed circle around the area before following Andy and Josh out onto the road. Her attitude commanded a certain respect, and with Adam suddenly riding as her passenger she began to turn savor the experience.

The sky was blue and the humid afternoon turned to a warm rush of wind as the bikes surged forward, Jennifer loving the feel of power between her legs. Adam barely guided her driving, presumably sitting back and enjoying the passing scenery instead. Jennifer liked the area they were driving through, but she was more interested in making a good job of the riding.

She noticed that some of the attention was off her for the time being. Perhaps because she was doing a good job, she was getting no special attention; and presumably the guys couldn't really see so much of her with Adam right behind. For almost an hour she was unbothered by the attentions of the men.

Jennifer played with speed a little and experimented with acceleration and revs on the open road. Seeing what she was about, Andy pulled up beside her with a grin on his face. He pointed at toward a big old tree by the side of the road which could be seen in the distance. Jennifer giggled, nodded vigorously, and careened off ahead of the older man.