The Ride

Story Info
Anal & BDSM.
3.8k words
29.4k
10
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's early evening. I'm sat at home, watching the box. Nothing really taking my interest, so I'm doing what I normally do: channel surf until something grabs my attention. My mobile phone rings. From the caller id, I see it is my Owner. Odd. She doesn't normally call this time of day. I pick up the phone and before I can say anything She states 'One hour, slut. Be showered. Wear t-shirt, trousers, no under wear, no socks, just shoes. Also bring your mask and all the special toys. Am I understood?' I confirm that She is. 'Bye, then.' She cuts the connection, before I get a chance to say anything else, or even say farewell.

I quickly hurry to the bathroom to take and start running the shower and get myself prepared. Once done and dried off, I make my way to my room to collect the items instructed. The 'special toys' in question are a selection of butt plugs of varying size, ranging from small to quite large, plus a baton with round bulbs at either end, along with lubricant. In my dresser is my mask. I put all the items into a larger carry all so that no-one outside can see what they are. I dress as ordered. While doing so, butterflies are in my stomach. My Owner always has this effect on me. A mixture of nervous anticipation and excitement. Plus I'm naturally curious as to the nature of Her plans and She has given nothing away. I return to the living room, all thoughts of watching television banished. Replaced by a checking and re-checking of what was said, to ensure that I've complied fully with Her wishes. Then it's sitting and waiting. The clock moves so slowly. Time crawling at a snails pace, or at least it seems that way to me. But eventually the hour time frame is almost up. With a few minutes to go, I leave my home with all the items and wait outside my house for Her to arrive.

On the street for no more than a few seconds, Her car pulls up to the curb and I'm beckoned into the vehicle. On climbing inside, She immediately pulls away and from the dashboard hands me a blind fold. 'Put that on, slave.' I do as I'm told and unable to hold it back ask, 'May I know where we are going?' She laughs delightedly at the question, yet cryptically responds, 'You'll find out soon enough.' With my eyes now blindfolded, we were off on this journey to a destination known only to Her. We drove for what seemed like ages. A lot of turns involved in them. I lost count as to how many left or right turns it entailed. I was totally disorientated, which I suspected was the whole point of the exercise, so I couldn't guess our destination. We finally pulled over somewhere and the engine was switched off. I started to remove my blindfold but was instructed to leave it on. My Owner gets out of Her side of the car and makes Her way to passenger side, opening the door. 'Out', She orders. I carefully feel my way to the edge of the car frame, gingerly getting out, then shuffling off to the side a bit, so that She could close the car door, without having to ask me to move first.

I'm then led by the hand away from the car, me taking slow and short steps to ensure I didn't fall on my face, or embarrass my Owner with my clumsiness. We enter a building. I hear the soft squeak of a hinge and feel the coolness of the structures interior, in contrast to the higher temperature of the outside. 'Keep walking, slut', She instructs and we move further into the buildings interior. When we reach the right area, I'm ordered to kneel. At which point my Owner removes the blindfold. She cups my chin with Her hand raising my face up, to gaze into Her eyes. 'Get undressed bitch, put Your gimp mask on as well. I don't need to see Your face.' She smiles a beautiful smile and again laughs. She retrieves the bag containing the toys from me. 'Now be a good animal and stay put until I come to fetch you.' With a slashing hand movement the ends with her pointing at the ground before Her, She says 'Stay!'

There's no question in my mind about not doing as commanded. It is how I've been trained. Although not moving from the spot I'm in, I do glance around the room while waiting for Her return. This place is quite large. I'm in what would be considered a locker room kind of area. I see a bench with coat hooks on it, a couple of lockers as well and the floor itself was tiled, just as you would find in a swimming baths or gym. Wherever we are, its not a place She has ever taken me to before.

I lose track of time. I don't know whether any real length of time has actually passed or not. It feels like I've been on my own for ages, but in truth it could just as well have been a few minutes. I hear the clack of Her heels striking the tiled floor, that precede Her return. 'Stay on all fours and come', She orders. I'm crawling alongside Her to another part of the building, larger in area than the place I'm leaving behind. I keep following along side my Owner until finally She commands me to stop, then to stand up with legs wide apart and hands behind my head.

We're in the middle of a large room. It has a chair, a table, bench with straps, and a dressing mirror. and two pouffe's. It was then that I noticed that we weren't alone. There were four other women present, all looking at me impassively. 'You're going to put on a show for me and my friends slave.' She looked at me intently. 'You have no say or choice in this matter. This is my will, is that clear?' Unable to speak, I nod my assent instead. Satisfied with that response, my Owner turns away to address the gathered women.

'Ladies, this is tonight's entertainment!' My slave here is a complete and utter anal whore and it has mentioned a few times in the past, that its dreamed of being gang used, while in my presence.' I realised with a sinking feeling of - oh shit, I did say that. She turned to look at me and winked, a mischievous smile playing on Her face. 'Careful what you wish for slave, you may just get it. And you're going to!' My Owner invited the others to treat me as nothing more than a thing with holes to be filled and made use of.

'Does it do any tricks?' Someone in the gang enquired. I couldn't see who it was either. 'Oh yes,' my Owner replied. 'It is quite good at grinding on butt plugs, while on a chair and getting itself all worked up.' There were several murmurs of interest from the group. 'Would you all like to see?' The group all confirmed that they would. My Owner laughed and pointed at the chair, 'crawl to it slut. Show me what a good animal you are.' I did as ordered and already placed on the chair was a small black anal plug, plus a tube of lubricant. Also either side of it were the two pouffe's 'Lube up the toy and then sit on it and place your legs onto the pouffe's, bitch.' I crawled to the chair and began pouring lube onto the tip of the toy, a generous amount that started running down the sides of the probe as well. While doing this my Owner was explaining the reason for referring to me as woman and not a man, to the group. 'The slut finds it arousing and humiliating to be called nasty girl names, in fact the nastier the names, the more degraded it feels. Again feel free to call it names or insult it.' She laughed again adding 'I certainly don't mind and its immaterial whether it minds anything.'

My Owner walked over to me and lifted my masked face up to gaze into Her face. 'You are to sit on that probe, place your legs on the pouffe's and put your arms behind your head. Am I understood, you filthy cunt?' I nod again slowly. 'Open your mouth animal, I have a treat for you.' I do as bidden opening my mouth wide. She leans down and when Her mouth is close to mine, She spits full into my mouth twice. 'Swallow you dirty fuck hole.' I duly swallow Her saliva. 'Get on the plug - Now!'

I stand over the chair and pull my cheeks apart, to aid in the probes entry. 'That's right, get your cunt in position bitch', She instructs. 'Now - sit!' I sit on the probe my full body weight forcing the plug deep into me and a moan escapes my lips that I can't prevent. Once impaled onto the probe, I pull my cheeks apart and wiggle a bit, just to ensure the probe is fully inside me as much a possible. I then put one foot on each pouffe, place my arms behind my head. Suddenly I feel hands, Her hands grasping my arms and pulling them tight up against Her so that I'm locked in position, back slightly arched. 'Grind on that little cock, animal. Show us how cock hungry you are.'

I start to grind and rock on the probe and as I do, the full weight of my body and the position of my elevated legs, means that I'm more often than not, pressing a bit on my anal g spot and sending waves of pleasure through me. This continues to intensify the more I ride and grind on the object, much to the enjoyment of both my Owner and the assembled women who are all around me in a semi circle, watching intently what I'm doing. Soon I'm making loud noises of pleasure that I can't help coming out of my mouth. My Owner and Her friends egging me on and to go faster, offering encouragement of 'you go girl' or 'come on cunt, moan louder'. As I'm doing this my cock beings to get aroused also, which draws a chorus of cat calls from everyone. My Owner saying mockingly 'Ooooo her little clit is getting all excited too.' At which all of them laugh delightedly at me. 'I wanna see it cum', someone in the crowd shouts out. 'You heard them bitch, put on a show on, cum for us.' As added incentive to obey the command, my Owner digs Her nails into my nipples ripping a groan that is part pain, part pleasure out of me. I'm grinding for all I'm worth trying hard to obey, almost getting there - and failing. I'm sweating and breathing rapidly. My Owner pulls back on my arms, forcing me to arch my back further and look at Her. 'Can't quite make it slut?' I nod my head and there is a chorus of disappointed 'awwwwws' from the group.

My Owner releases my arms and walks swiftly to the front of me, then asks one of the women to come over and hold my arms for Her. Again I'm my back is arching against the chair as I'm held in place again. My Owner digs Her nails into my nipples and tugs on them at the same time. 'When I order you to cum, you fucking cum bitch!' I cry out from the pain for a few moments, during which some of the group are clearly approving of my punishment for failing. My Owner lets go and cups my face in Her hands. 'Next time when I order you to cum, you'd better slut.' I'm still held in place by the other woman, while She apologises to the group for lack of the anticipated climax, but produces another butt plug from the bag. The group are clearly fascinated with its size, wondering if I can actually take it.

'Oh it can', She assures them. 'I wonder if a larger plug will give the desired results?' She mused aloud. There were choruses of 'Lets find out.' My Owner smiles sweetly pouring the lube over the new probe for me to see. At a nod from Her, the other woman lets go of me and She commands 'Get up. Take the probe out and put this one in its place, cunt.' I do as ordered and after a swift removal of the smaller probe and placing myself into the right position, again sat down onto the new probe, which stretches my hole wider apart inside and draws a moan of pain from me. My Owner laughs at my obvious discomfort, then swiftly walks back into position behind me and grabs hold of my arms again. 'Grind on it slut, put another show on for us and let me know when you're close to a cum, animal.' I start to grind and move on the probe and within moments I'm moaning loudly, much to the amusement of everyone watching, especially my Owner. She calls out 'Go for it baby, show me what a dirty slut you are.' The rocking speeds up and soon I can't stop myself, even if I wanted to, the body's own needs taking control over me. Again my clit starts to get hard as well, which brings forth a new set of cat calls from everyone, calling me names and egging me on to cum. 'Are you close, cunt?' My Owner asks and some how I manage to say that I am. Again She commands me to do whatever it takes to cum.

I writhe on the probe, my back arched and my arms held fast against Her own body, with a strength that makes it impossible to break free from Her grasp. I'm rocking fast, grinding my hips around, trying to find any position that will take me over the edge, so that I can give Her what She wants - and after several frantic attempts that have me moaning like crazy, I again fail to achieve an orgasm.

She sighs heavily and makes a tut, tut tutting sound. 'You're not obeying me very well, are you slave?' She beckons another woman from the gang to come forward. 'Would you like to punish it?' The lady replies 'Oh yea'. My Owner holds me in position again and asks Her assistant to dig her nails into my nipples, which she duly does and has me howling in pain that seems to last a number of minutes. Finally she lets go. My Owner asks, 'would one of you fetch me another probe please?' While the group look at the plugs and debate among themselves which one they want to see me impaled on, She leans back on my arms forcing me to arch my back painfully and stares down into my eyes and a no nonsense look in Her own. 'You'd better fucking cum this time bitch, or ELSE'.

For who knows how long, I was kept impaled on the plugs, each woman taking turns to hold me in place while I ground my hips on the plugs trying to get worked up to the point where my body would lose control and orgasm. The crowd did their best to encourage me by cat calling, moving onto name calling, led by my Owner, who encouraged them to call me all kinds of names while I was writhing on the probes, desperately trying to cum on command for Her. They especially liked the inflatable probe, all of them taking turns to inflate it and deflate it while making me writhe and moan like a demented thing. The louder I got, the more they enjoyed it and encouraged me to become more wanton. Which I did and couldn't help either. It was the sensations going through my body by writhing on the probes, and their in turn stimulating my g spot, were enough to rip such sounds out of me. It was impossible to remain silent, and both my Owner and Her friends, were getting off on seeing me reduced to a moaning wretch, trying in vain for the orgasm I was unable to achieve.

I was impaled on 7 probes in total going from small to large, then downwards, then any probe chosen at random, by the throwing of a die. I was going crazy for the cum, my moans and writhing becoming ever more desperate. My Owner smiling down at me, drinking in my suffering and whispering 'Can't quite get there can you bitch?' Which drew a long drawn out moan of desperation out of me, to which She just tugged back on my arms, further arching my back and said 'Suffer cunt.'

Finally my Owner called a halt to things. She was again holding me in position on the chair and I was by now covered in a sheen of sweat and panting heavily. 'Clearly it takes a Woman's touch to bring a cum out of this creature', She announced to the group. I was ordered off the plug and commanded to crawl to the bench. Once there I was put into position and restrained with straps that ran across it. My hands placed into cuffs on either side of the bench and secured in place. I couldn't get out, not that I had a lot of strength at the moment to even attempt such a thing.

My Owner asked for the group to gather around and asked if someone would be kind enough to pass Her the long baton. She held it aloft for everyone to see. 'This, is the best sex toy ever invented - and the cheapest too. All of £1.50! No expense spared for this creature.' Her announcement drew a chorus of laughter from the assembled Ladies. 'I can get this bitch humping away like a whore in heat, in a matter of seconds, and a very, vocal, orgasm not long there after.' They all said aloud they wished to see this, after being disappointed by my efforts on the probes. 'Oh you shall all see, and after I'm done, you're free to take over from me and induce as many orgasms as you like out of it.' She asked for assistance from two ladies, who were instructed to pull my buttocks open, so that my cunt was on display for all to see.

This was done and my owner applied a liberal amount of lubricant to the bulb head of the baton. With a great flourish She then began to slowly force the bulb inside my hole. The sensation of my sphincter being stretched open once more, tore a moan of pleasure out of me and I writhed slightly in my bonds. 'Oh yes, it does like this,' She offered to the onlookers. Then She stopped half way, so that my hole was forced to stay open, then began spinning the bulb within my sphincter muscle, This had me arching in my restraints and again moaning loudly as the sensations ripped through me. Then She tapped on the handle, which sent little tremors into my hole and my buttocks. 'See? See how turned on she is? Her buttocks and cunt are convulsing slightly, see?' They all agreed they could see and ordinarily being treated like a piece of meat in front of people I didn't know, would have had me blushing beet red. But the last few hours had stripped that away from me. All I wanted, ached for, was the cum. 'Now for the explosion.' She giggled joyfully. My Owner then began to plunge the baton in and out of my hole, just past the sphincter, not too deeply in, then yanking it out fully, before ramming it in again. 'Not unlike the action used with a sink plunger', She mentioned to someone. Suddenly I began trying to thrust back, my hole eager to meet and be joined with the baton. 'Ahhhh, see? I told you. When the cunt starts to thrust back she'll just go crazy on us.' With that She began ramming the baton in and out of me with renewed vigor, which had me moaning louder and louder, begging for the cum, to which She finally said 'YES, CUM YOU CUNT!'

And I did. I was vocal moaning like a demented thing, while She continued to ram the baton in and out of me. Then stopping for a moment. She walked to the head of bench and knelt down so that She was level with my face and making eye contact. 'You owe all of us orgasms for your earlier failure. This will not end until I decide it does cunt, do you understand? I somehow managed to reply I did. My Owner then began inviting each of the Ladies to take over from Her and teach them how to induce cums out of me, which under her expert tuition, they mastered very quickly. I was allowed breaks to recover, before the plunder of my hole resumed. I was quite literally gang fucked out of my mind by Her and Her friends. The more noise I made, the more they loved it.

The sun was starting to rise when they finally finished with me, having me one more time impaled on the probes and grinding away on them at the request of Her guests because they thought it was quite sexy to see a slut turned on and frustrated, moaning madly for a cum it couldn't achieve. Finally I was allowed to stop and told to thank everyone by kissing their feet, then ordered to go fetch the toys, then go get dressed. They all laughed at how gingerly I moved. Someone said 'We sure fucked the shit out of that bitch', which drew a huge laugh from all of them, loudest of all was my Owner I noted, as I shuffled off. By the time I was dressed and made my way to the entrance, my Owner was seeing to Her guests and thanked everyone for attending.

As my Owner closed the door to the building shut behind Her and posting the key through the letter box, She laughed delightedly at how slowly I was walking. Every minor sensation seemed to be sending waves of feeling into my pussy. Finally She took pity on me saying 'Here, let me help you dear,' opening the car door for me. She quickly entered on the drivers side and started up the engine, then turned to look at me pulling my face to look at me. 'Well slave, you always said you wanted to be gang fucked. Now you have been. Did you enjoy the ride?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hindsight Mary Ellen is seduced into Anal sex by her loving neighbors.in Anal
I Bet You'll Like It His roommate is sweet, cute and she's into butt stuff...in Anal
Julie's Asshole Is Used By Group Her secret anal cravings become a reality.in Anal
The Bet She loses a bet and gets sodomised.in Anal
Buxom Bethany Ch. 01 Huge titted wife gets forcibly schooled in ass-to-mouth.in Anal
More Stories