The Ride Ch. 01

Story Info
I was wondering what they were talking about.
2.9k words
3.99
43.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part one of a two part story.

*

It was around 10:30 in the morning. I had to do a couple of extra pick-ups, so I was running a little late. When I walked into the driver's room, I saw the dispatcher, waving at me and motioning for me to come into her office.

As I walked into the dispatch office, I saw Carmen sitting in an old swivel chair, she had her feet up, on the ends of the chair legs, nonchalantly swiveling it from side to side, while she talked with Dee.

Carmen's long lovely legs were spread apart and her knee length, faded denim skirt had ridden way up on thighs. Needless, to say I got more than a brief glimpse of the crotch of her light blue cotton panties, and I could clearly see a small damp spot over her plump pussy.

I got an instant hard-on, so I quickly turned my head away from that awesome sight, and asked," Dee, what can I do for you?"

Dee looked right at my boner, and smiled as she replied in her heavy Spanish accent, "Carlos in a minutos, let me finish talking with Carmen."

I nodded my head okay, and went back to ogling Carmen out of the corner of my eye.

I heard Carmen say," Dee, Juan dijo que estaba bien si tengo que tener relaciones sexuales con otro hombre."

Translation: Dee, Juan said it was okay, if I need to have sex with another man.

Dee said, "Carmen quiere a Carlos a ser hombre no?

Translation: Carmen, you want Carlos, to be that man, don't you?

Then Carmen glanced over at me with this dreamy expression on her face, and a hungry longing look in her big dark brown bedroom eyes, as she said softly, "Oh Dios Dee, sigo sonando con Carlos me puto.

Translation: Oh God Dee, I keep dreaming about Carlos, fucking me.

I was standing there, shaking my head wondering, what the hell, they were talking about!

Carmen glanced over at me, then she looked back over at Dee, as she said," Dee, Carlos es tan joven y guapo, Crees que le gust aria tener sexo conmigo?

Translation: Dee, Carlos, is so young and handsome; do you think he'd want to have sex with me?

Dee was grinning and looking straight at my swollen organ, as she said, "Si Carmen mira el camino el te mira Yo se que el quiere tener sexo contigo."

Translation: Yes Carmen, look at the way, He looks at you. I know he wants to have sex with you.

While I was checking out Carmen's tits, it seemed like her nipples were getting harder. Carmen's smiled at me, and her face turned red, when she caught me starring at her tits!

Then Carmen said, "Si Dee, cuando Carlos me mira, mis pezones se endurecen y mi cono se moja.

Translation: When Carlos looks at me, my nipples get hard, and my pussy gets wet.

I was getting so excited by looking at Carmen's, tits, nipples, legs, and that growing wet spot on the crotch of her cotton panties, that looked like it was getting bigger and bigger by the second!

Oh Good God, I was so hard, that I had to put my hands together, over my crotch, to try and conceal my embarrassing boner.

I didn't know what they were talking about, but I've had a wicked case of hot pants for Carmen's, for as long as I've known her. She's; a tall, pretty, dark skinned Latino, with long jet-black hair that she always wears in a ponytail. She has huge dark brown bedroom eyes, full ruby red lips and a cute nose.

Carmen's a little on the plump side, not fat or obese, but pleasingly plump. If she were ten years younger, single, and if she could speak English, I think, I'd marry her.

Carmen, caught me looking up her skirt, and blushed, as she moved around in the chair trying to block my view, and regain her modesty. I quickly looked upward, at her face and smiled at her coyly.

I didn't want her to think I was a pervert...but she caught me starring at her again.

What can I say? I think she's hot, for an older woman, and she knows it! So I gave her my best naughty wink, as I smiled at her, raised my eye brows and brazenly gave her another quick lustful once over, causing her to blush and giggle.

I looked her up and down from her feet to the top of her head, besides her denim skirt, she had a pair of white sneaks, a thin cotton powder blue, tank top that showed off, her ample cleavage, and a nice rose tattoo on her breast.

I could also see her white bra through her thin cotton top, and the outline of her large bumpy areolas and her big swollen nipples, pressing against the thin fabric of her bra and tank top.

Carmen smiled at me and said, "Buenos dais senor Carlos."

I nodded at her as I said, "Good Morning Carmen." I walked over, to her, bend down, gave her a little kiss on the cheek, then I walked over and gave Dee, a little kiss on her cheek too.

Dee was looking at me, like she was trying to think of what she wanted to say to me, then she said, "Carlos",

She paused for a moment, looked over at Carmen and giggled, girlishly, as she said," Carlos, Carmen's car is in the shop and she needs you to do her...a big favor."

Then she burst out laughing and Carmen turned beet red, then they both started giggling like a couple high school girls.

I had no idea what those two crazy women were laughing about. But I said," sure I'll be happy to give Carmen a ride home." Then I asked, "How's Juan doing?

Carmen looked over at Dee, and Dee answered for her, "Juan's going to have another operation. Maybe this time it will be successful!" Then she said something in Spanish to Carmen and Carmen said, "Gracias Senor Carlos."

Translation: Thank You Mr. Carlos

I have always liked Carmen, there's more to her than her oblivious sex appeal. She's a lot like me, she's one of those affection, friendly, feely touchy people, and I really enjoy being around her.

I knew her; but I didn't really know her. We have a communication problem. She doesn't speak very good English and I don't speak much Spanish at all, I know a few words, but that's it. I have tried to learn it, but I just can't seem to remember the words.

What I do know about Carmen is that she's a married woman! So sadly she's off limits!

Her and her husband Juan, have a couple of grammar school age kids. I also know that her husband was in a very bad auto accident a few years ago.

He's been in and out of the hospital ever since. He's had several operations on his back, but he's still paralyzed from the waist down. Consequently, He can't take care of himself, so he stays in a nursing home, during the week

My heart aches for them. Their both nice people, but sometimes, bad things, just happen to good people.

Carmen and Dee were still talking a mile a minute in Spanish and I couldn't understand a word they were saying. While I was standing there waiting for her. I kept thinking about Carmen...and remembering this encounter, we had one evening, not too long ago.

Carmen and I have always been physically attracted to each other...

Sometimes I'd catch her checking me out, and looking down at my crotch; then she'd blush, giggle and look away.

She caught me starring at her more than a few times too, causing me to laugh and turn my head away trying to conceal my own embarrassment.

Whenever, I'd see her, I'd always ask her, how she was doing. She just smile at me politely and nod her head, as she said, "Buenos senor Carlos."

Translation: Good Mr. Carlos

Carmen, would walk over to me and affectionately touch my hand, or rub my arm. Sometimes when no one was around; Carmen would come over to me and lean her head against my chest, and wrap her arms around my neck.

I would instantly wrap my arms around her and pull her against me...I loved the feel of her soft warm body pressed against mine. I got the unmistakable impression that Carmen liked being in my arms too. I knew it went a lot further than just that friendly coworker hug stuff...

When I held her, I could feel Carmen starting to get frisky, and I could hear her breathing getting heavier. Then she'd unconsciously start grinding her pelvis against mime, and ran her hands over my back, and scrape her fingertips up and down my spine and sigh," Oh Carlos, I..."

I knew I should let go of her, but I'd think to myself, I'll just hold her for a few minutes, what harm could that be?

Her stimulations would send erotic little shivers of pleasure throughout my body that ended up in my hard dick. I'd kiss her, on the forehead, and rub her back.

Sometimes I'd get a little too carried away, and I'd began to lose control of

Myself. When that happened, I'd scrape my fingernails, up and down her spine, and scratch her tailbone.

I knew that turned her on. Because Carmen would start breathing heavier sighing softly, "Ahhh Carlos, Por favors, no do that, to me Senor."

Translation: Please don't do that to me.

Then she'd dig her fingernails into my back and shoulders blades, and grind and pump her hips against me, faster and harder.

Oh God, I wanted to fuck her, so bad, my balls would be aching.

But Carmen's a married woman, so I knew it was wrong, to lust after her.

Needless to say, I'd have to force myself, not to reach down, grab her ass, pull her against me, yank down her jeans, and do all the things to her... that any normal red blooded man, would want to do to such a beautiful, sexy, woman, like Carmen.

However, we did have a brief encounter.

This one evening when we were doing our post-trips; I was looking under my bus, checking my tires, as I walked around the back of my bus, I bumped right into her.

We just stood there for a moment, like we were frozen stiff, starring into each other's eyes...

Carmen had that lustful look in her big brown eyes that said it all... I knew she wanted to be kissed! However, she turned her head down, put her arms around my neck, laid her head on shoulders, and whispered passionately in my ear, "Senor Carlos, por favor abrazame."

Translation: Please hold me.

I didn't know what she was saying, but I put my arms around her and held her. I figured she was having a hard time, and she just wanted to be held and comforted.

We stood there for a few minutes, just holding each other. I could smell the faint sweet scent of her perfume and hear her labored breathing in my ear. I could also feel her body heat, through our clothes, and I was very, very aware of her soft full breasts pressed firmly against my chest.

Carmen breathing was getting harder, by the second, and I felt little shivers going up and down her spine. I turned my head and kissed her on the forehead. She tightened her arms around my neck and instinctively started pumping her hips against me, dry fucking me, panting, "Oh Carlos, ahhh Carlos..."

Oh God, what a turn on, it was having this lovely horny woman, in my arms, with her big full breasts pressed firmly against my chest, with the end of my hard throbbing cock pressed firmly against her mount of Venus, while I listened to the heavy passionate sounds of her deep breathing.

Knowing that she was so freaking horny was making my heart pound even faster, sending more blood surging right into my stiff dick.

Carmen looked up at me, with that unmistakable message of lust, in her big dark brown bedroom eyes. Needless to say, I knew she wanted to be kissed and maybe more.

Carmen whispered," Por favor, dame un beso Carlos," as she closed her eyes and turned her head to the side, and slightly parted her full dark red moist looking lips.

Translation: Please kiss me Carlos.

I didn't need an interpreter, to understand, what she wanted, I turned my head in the opposite side slightly opened my mouth, closed my eyes, as I covered her soft ruby red lips with mine.

As our lips touched, I got little tingles of pure sexual excitement that went through my body, causing my heart to pound faster, sending more blood into my hard pulsing cock.

Her soft sweet lips, felt so good on mine. I couldn't help myself and slid my tongue between her full lips, into her warm moist mouth.

Carmen hungrily sucked on my tongue, and ground her pelvis harder against mine. I pulled her firmly against me, as we continued dry fucking each other. My hands went right down over the rubbery soft globes of her ass.

I instinctively took one hand off her ass, slid it up under her tee shirt it, up her ribcage until I reached the side of her bra. Then I slid my over her bra covered tit, and cupped it.

Then I squeezed her soft mushy softball sized tit in my hand. As I roughly rubbed my thumb back and forth across her bra encased stiff nipple, she shuddered and jammed her hips harder against mine.

Then she pulled her mouth off mine, looked deeply into my eyes, and began shaking her head from side to side as if to say, no, no whispering, "Por favor, Senor Carlos, no aquí,"

Translation: Not here.

Then she paused for a moment, like she was thinking, and said, with a sad look in her eyes," no soy una puta Soy una mujer casada."

Translation: Please Senor Carlos... I am not a whore! I'm a married woman!

I didn't know what she was saying, but no means no! I just nodded my head up and down and relunctkenly let go of her tit and stepped back away from her.

I've seen her around after that, but we never said anything about our kiss, to each other. I have never said anything, to anybody else about it either. I don't know whether or not if she said anything to anyone else about it either.

Finally Carmen, stood up, and said, "Dee, que vay a hacer? Estay tan Caliente.

Translation: Dee, what am I going to do? I'm so horny.

Dee replied, as she looked over at me, "Carmen como Carlos el es hombre bueno y se puede confiar en decir nada a nadie."

Translation: Carmen Carlos is a good man. You know, you can trust him, not to say anything to anyone.

Dee, smiled at me, then she looked over at Carmen and winked, as she said to Carmen, "Si Carmen, Carlos will give you a ride."

Then Dee began, gigging as she said in Spanish, "con su pene grande, " then they both started laughing, and blushing.

Translation: With his big penis

I still didn't have a clue, about what they were talking about.

Then Carmen looked at Dee and said, "Dee, soy tan caliente, mi esto mo jado."

Translation: Dee, I am so fucking horny, my pussy is always wet.

Dee was shaking her head and laughing as she said, "Senor Carlos, Carmen, quiere que llevarla a su casa y su mierda los sesos."

Translation: Carlos, Carmen wants you to take her home, and fuck her brains out.

I just stood there dump founded, wondering what they were saying to each other! I was shaking my head from side to side, as I said, "Girls, I don't understand Spanish!"

They were looking at each other, holding their breath, smirking trying not to laugh.

Dee, had tears in her eyes as she burst out laughing, and began banging her hands on her desktop, as she finished saying, "Carmen wants you to take her home and..."

Carmen looked at Dee, turned bright red and giggled. She was still giggling as she said in her broken English, "Senor Carlos, we go now."

The End of part one

*

Well folks I hope you all enjoyed reading part one of my two part story.

Now dear readers, I want you all to make my day, and please take the time to give me five stars and leave me a comment and tell me what you liked or didn't like about my story.

However, that's besides that pesky grammar, punctuation, and spelling stuff.

I know I stink at it, so you don't have to tell me, About it, I already know it.

However, I do proof read my stories repeatedly, trying to find my many mistakes and correct them. I also use the tools on my Microsoft Word Processor trying to eliminate as many of my mistakes as I possible can without changing what I'm trying to say.

Thank you again for reading my story.

BigCarl796

The Dirty Old Man