The Ride Ch. 03

Story Info
In this phase and you happily submit to another's will.
1.9k words
4.12
19.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your ride continues (sorry for the delay)

You sleep for a long while, dreaming of being surrounded by hard cocks. You have never before slept so soundly, being thoroughly sated by your erotic adventure. When finally you do awake you feel stiff from the rough sexual aerobics of what turns out to be the previous day. You can still smell the pungent aroma of male cum all around you. You are dirty and uncomfortable. Male cum and your own sexual juices have dried on your body. The bed smells of raw animal sex.

As your eyes begin to focus, you notice that two beautiful women are in the room with you. They are tall and strikingly gorgeous. The women are dressed liked romanticized versions of harem girls only their lingerie is decidedly modern. You can see the beautiful garter belts, panties and bras they wear clearly through the sheer, almost transparent silk togas that cling to their voluptuous bodies. Their thigh high stockings complete the erotic outfits. Though you have never considered having sex with a woman you feel strangely aroused by these women. You also feel embarrassed to be naked and dirty in front of these two strangers.

The one nearest you speaks; her voice is soft and soothing. “Oh good, you are awake. I am Sally and my friend is Joyce. The Master sent us to help you get cleaned up so your adventure can continue. Will you come with us please?"

Her voice is so soothing, you feel almost hypnotized. You swing your legs off the bed and sit up. You stand, oddly no longer embarrassed by your exposure.

Sally says, “I am sorry your clothes have been taken away by housekeeping, but it is a short private walk to the spa. Come the Master will be cross if we are late.”

“Oh ok,” you respond tentatively.

You follow Sally out of the room. Joyce is right behind you. You are led down a long corridor with many doors; all but one of them is closed. When you pass the open door you look in and see it is a room almost exactly like the one you have just left. You ask Sally if all of the rooms contain women adventurers the Master is entertaining. Sally’s response is that they all are for adventurers, male and female. She goes on to point out that some are in use but not all and that asking too many questions is a sure way to anger the Master. You already know from earlier that the Master is not very pleasant when he is angry and decide to keep your curiosity to yourself.

At the end of the hall you pass through a set of ornate double doors. You enter a room reminiscent of a health club lobby, assuming such a place existed during the days of the Roman Empire. Behind the desk is the most gorgeous specimen of the male physique you have ever seen. The desk blocks much of his body but his unclothed upper body is nearly perfectly sculpted but not muscle bound and overdeveloped in an unattractive body builder way. Your are sure his is the face of Adonis. You are so taken by this man you do not even remember you are nude.

Sally says, “Hi, Marcus, this is ..”

Marcus cuts her off, “I know who it is and you are fucking late, slut! The Master is not going to like it if you screw up his schedule today!”

“Hey we got enough time. She was exhausted from yesterday. The Master wants her fresh today,” Sally replies.

Marcus steps out from behind the desk and you see the rest of his body matches his chest. He is perfect. You feel your pussy grow wet as you see this incredible man standing there in a tight thong that barely conceals his manhood.

Joyce who up to now has not spoken says, “Marc, you seem to have another fan,” and laughs.

“Come on we need to get this little whore ready for the master,” is Marcus’s only reply.

The four of you walk down a short hall and enter a tiled room that turns out to be the most luxurious bath you have ever seen. To your surprise Marcus removes his thong as soon as the door closes. You stare in amazement at his cock and ball sack. He is completely unaroused and his cock is still one of the biggest you have ever seen. Behind his long thick cock hang a pair large heavy balls that you imagine would make a bull proud.

“See something you like, Slut?” Marcus asks in a nasty tone.

You do not speak, but his remark brings you back to reality and you notice the two women have also removed their clothing. Sally explains that they do not want to get the fine clothes the Master gives them wet and leads you to the shower area. The warm water cascading over your body feels amazing. You needed a shower badly. As the residue of your nasty evening with all those men washes from your skin, the hot water begins to revive your aching muscles. Marcus is standing and watching as Sally and Joyce soap your body and thoroughly wash you. When they have finished they lead you to a table and tell you to lie down.

“The Master has instructed us to be certain you have no body hair. Marcus is the best person here with a razor,” Sally says.

Marcus steps up to the table with a straight razor in his hand and says, “You must not move while I work. I am very good but if you even twitch this thing might cut off more then hair.”

Marcus is now clearly aroused. His cock has begun to grow. You are not sure if his arousal is from the idea of shaving you or cutting you. The light glints off the scary looking razor as Joyce begins to put some soft soothing cream on your pubic region.

“Hold her legs girls. Make sure she doesn’t twitch. I would hate to cut her clit off,” Marcus says grinning evilly.

The two women hold down your legs and Marcus begins the methodical task of removing every single hair on you body. As you relax you actually begin to find the treatment both soothing and erotic. Much sooner then you imagine Marcus has completed his task. The women beckon you to stand and take you to the shower to rinse. They then dry you and take you to Marcus so he can admire his work. He is now rock hard. You see his cock, which you judge to be about 12” long twitch as he moves toward you. He runs his hands over your body ensuring that you are indeed completely smooth. His long thick cock brushes against you as he continues feeling you from neck to toes. Your pussy twitches and grows wetter as this amazing man runs his hands all over your body. Finally he stands before you and says that it is time for payment. You don’t understand and hesitate.

“On your knees, whore!” Marcus screams in your face as the two women pull you down.

Sally whispers in your ear, “We must leave you for a few. Suck him as best you can and then he will tell you to bend over the table when he is ready to fuck you. If he really likes the blowjob he will fuck your pussy. Don’t piss him off or he will ram your ass with that monster.”

The women leave the room and you begin licking the huge cock before you and fondling Marcus’ heavy balls. He murmurs his approvals as you lick his cock from tip to base. After bathing his huge tool you suck on his bull-like balls for a while. But Marcus becomes bored and grabs your hair pulling your head back.

“Time to see how far down your pretty throat you can get my cock, slut!” He says as he pushes your mouth toward his cock. “Show me how much you want me to fuck your mouth,” He continues.

You kiss his cock head and lick his large gapping slit. He is obviously pleased and pushes his bulbous member into your mouth. Your lips stretch over his thick rod. He shows no mercy pushing you toward him as he shoves his cock to the back of you throat.

“Hold the base, baby, or it will go all the way in,” he suggests.

You immediately wrap your hand around the bottom of his cock and he begins slowly fucking your face. His huge cock slides into your throat and your think you will surely gage. Slowly your throat muscles adjust and Marcus develops a rhythm. Sliding his cock in and almost all the way out of your mouth while holding your head. Your excitement continues to grow as this huge cock impales your throat. You feel your now steamy pussy quiver when Marcus tells you that it is time for you to bend over for him. You stand obediently and bend over the shaving table. He comes up behind you and massages your engorged clit. You feel his fingers in your pussy and ass. You wonder where he will put his cock. You pray he does not fuck your asshole, though you know you are powerless to stop him. He takes your hand and puts it on your clit. You need no orders and begin massaging your nub awaiting his first thrust. You are thrilled when you feel his cock head teasing your swollen labia and terrified when he slides down and teases your rosebud with his huge rod. Then to your relief he slides his cock into your pussy. You have never been so full. His entire length somehow slides into you without discomfort. Marcus is at once forceful and gentle. You rub your clit vigorously and then cry out, “Oh god fuck me!”

Marcus begins to ride your ass hard, pumping his huge shaft in and out of your widely stretched opening. You push back with each thrust, taking all of his manhood deep inside you. You can feel his balls hit you as he buries himself all the way inside you. Soon you are screaming as an incredible orgasm rocks your body. Marcus grabs your hips and pumps even harder. You can feel his cock throbbing inside you. Suddenly you feel as if someone turned a hose on in your pussy. You are flooded with Marcus’ cum as he spasms inside you for what seems like hours. You can hear the sounds of his cock sloshing inside you. You body once again convulses. Just as your second orgasm peeks Marcus reaches under and grabs your tits, pinching your nipples hard. This somehow prolongs your climax. You cum for longer then you ever have before. You feel as if you are passing in and out of consciousness as wave after wave of intense pleasure consumes you in an orgasmic cloud. Finally, Marcus releases you and withdraws his huge manhood from your still convulsing sex. He leaves you with his cum running out of your pussy and down your leg.

When finally you have regained the ability to stand you turn around to find you are alone. A voice comes over a speaker, “Shower again! Be sure to scrub that nasty cunt. We will be back for you in 10 minutes.”

You hurry to the shower, wondering what more is in store for you.