The Ride Home

Story Info
Married man is forced to comply at a desolate gas station.
3.4k words
4.33
177k
178
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
altar boy
altar boy
418 Followers

Warning: This story has man on man, non consensual sex. If this offends you, please stop now and do NOT read further.

*

The ride home always seems to go by quicker than the ride there.

I was 8 hours into my trip home from my grandfather's funeral. I had decided to drive, feeling a road trip would be a good idea in order to be alone with my thoughts and to save money on air fare. I left my wife and kids at home, planning on making the quick trip alone with more ease.

It was always good to see family, even in such a sad time....But the time was short and I had to return home. I had remained there for only 2 days before leaving, to embark on the 12 hour drive back to my wife and children.

It was a hot and humid summer, and I was thankful for the air conditioner in my car. I was also thankful that my car had good gas mileage, but alas, even hybrids needed gas eventually.

The gas station I pulled into was the lone building on a desolate stretch of road in the middle of nowhere. There was a single island of 2 pumps. I chuckled to myself when my tires ran over the cable that alerted my presence with the ring of a bell. I didn't realize that there were still full service gas stations in existence.

When the attendant came out, I didn't give him much of a glance. I asked first for him to fill the tank, and then asked where the men's room was. It had been 8 hours and a lot of water ago since I'd pissed last.

The restroom was in the open service bay, which housed an old station wagon. Judging by the dust on the wagon, I doubted it was in for repairs, and was more than likely the attendant's personal vehicle. The single restroom was in the back of the very dirty and cluttered garage.

The relief of finally pissing was so great that I barely noticed the stained toilet and lack of toilet tissue or paper towels. There was no lock on the door, but since I was presumably the only person there, besides the attendant, I wasn't terribly concerned about that...So imagine my surprise that as I was relieving myself, I heard the knob turn and the hinges squeak as the door was slowly pushed open.

Being caught literally with my pants down and in mid-stream, my head whipped around quickly, wondering WHY the attendant felt the need to disturb me. I blinked in confusion, as the attendant stood there watching me piss while holding a gun...Which was aimed at me.

I immediately raised my hands in the air; My pants still lowered to my hips, my dick hanging out, dribbling the last few drops of piss, which now landed in my underwear. I didn't know what to say or do at first, and then I realized that this was probably a robbery.

I stammered to the man that I didn't have much cash on me, but that he was welcome to whatever was in my wallet. When he laughed at my statement, it was then that I paid a bit more attention to his appearance.

He was a big man...Bigger than myself. Taller by at least 3 inches and heavier by at least 30 lbs. A grease-stained cap covered most of his grease-laden hair...Clumps of the dirty hair hung limply to his shoulders. He wore typical mechanic's coveralls, also stained with grease. His face was fairly non-descript, with the exception of the decayed teeth that made up his smile...A smile which showed need...A need of which I was still ignorant to.

He laughed and told me he wasn't interested in my money, but that I had plenty to offer him, none the less. I was confused and slowly lowered my hands to pull my pants back up and tuck my dick away, but he quickly waved the gun at me, implying to keep my hands in the air and my pants right where they were...He then beckoned me to step forward into the garage as he backed up.

I stepped forward, trying to swallow the fear, still unsure of what he wanted. I babbled more about giving him money, perhaps even my credit cards and PINs. He ignored me, opening the dilapidated station wagon door and motioning me to climb into the spacious back seat. I arched my brows, questioning again...He waved his gun toward the interior of the wagon and yelled at me to get in and do exactly what he said and I wouldn't get hurt.

At this point I was terrified for my life. I reasoned with myself that if I did everything he asked, I would be ok. At this point everything began to move in slow motion. I moved toward the car as if to slide in and sit in the back seat, but he grabbed me around the waist with his free hand and spun me to face the car, then pushed me forward to crawl across the wide, bench seat.

As I bent to crawl, I suddenly felt his hands at my pants, tugging them down further. It didn't occur to me until later that he had to have put the gun aside by this point, but I was too terrified to realize it at the time. It was also then that I realized what exactly he had in mind.

I whimpered in fear and tried to crawl quickly to the other side of the car, which actually assisted him in tugging my pants and underwear to my ankles. He crawled in behind me, pressing himself against me as I tried to press myself against the far door, my fingers clawing desperately at the car's window.

I heard the sound of his zipper go down. I turned to see what he was doing, knowing full well but hoping against hope. He was naked beneath the coveralls, and removed his arms from them, letting the garment hang from his hips. He lowered the zipper further, exposing his large, hard cock.

I turned back toward the window, crying out and struggling with the handle as if to try and escape. I heard him laugh and shush me. He then backed up slightly, grasping my legs and pulling me toward him, causing me to slide down the door I clung to and across the naugahyde seat towards him.

Everything was happening so fast, yet was a blur of slow motion. He rolled me onto my back and tugged my pants and underwear completely free, also removing my socks and shoes. I struggled to roll back over, suddenly more conscious of my exposed cock. He pressed down on my chest, preventing me from rolling.

He then slid his hand down my chest and toyed with my limp cock, which caused me to cry out again and try to roll away. I was again prevented from doing so by the pressure of his other hand. The look in his eyes was maniacal, and I felt the sudden urge to piss again, this time from fear.

He had been talking to me the whole time, and I hadn't been listening. I couldn't focus on both movement and hearing, but I finally heard what he was saying. He was telling me that he was going to use my holes for his pleasure, and that he was going to make sure that I enjoyed every minute of it. I didn't understand, and while I heard him, I still had trouble processing what he was saying.

He began to slide in sideways, gripping his cock in his fist, waving it grotesquely at me. I tried to curl up into a fetal position, shaking my head, but he reached with his other hand and gripped my hair, yanking my head up to face him. I vaguely made out questions he was asking me through the liquid tension I was drowning in. He was asking me if I had ever sucked cock. I shook my head frantically, saying no, I had never done that.

Apparently that didn't matter to him. He kept one leg on the car's floor and lifted the other to straddle my chest. He then leaned forward, pressing the tip of his bulbous cock against my lips. I grit my teeth and clamped my lips hard against them, squeezing my eyes shut, hoping that this horrid scenario would all go away.

He pressed harder...Sliding the wet tip against my lips, coating them with his fluids. I could smell the strong, musky scent of him; unwashed body and auto grease. I mumbled behind closed lips, trying to turn my face away. My feet kicked and danced on the car seat as I squirmed this way and that.

He released my hair and pinched my nose shut. When I gasped for air he pushed his cock into my mouth. Before I could cry out in protest, the sound was cut off by the obstruction of the flesh pressing against my tongue. I look back now and wonder why I didn't try and bite the damned thing off, but at the time, all I could think of was to open wider so that my teeth didn't scrape against it.

Tears instantly sprang to my eyes, and I panicked from the sudden inability to breathe, since my throat was blocked. I tried whipping my head from side to side, but he grabbed me by the ears and held my face in place as he crouched over me, slowly sliding his cock back and forth in my mouth.

I squirmed and kicked, trying to break free, but unable. He moved his hips faster, then slower...Sliding his cock deep and holding it in until I coughed, gagged and sputtered, then pulling it out, laughing the entire time, telling me the things he was going to do to me, how he was going to use my other hole as well.

I retched several times, bringing up water, which further lubricated his cock in my mouth. I tried not to taste him, but was unable to free my tongue from the flavor of his fluids and flesh. When he pressed all the way into me, my nose was forced against him, buried in his pubic hair, which smelled of urine.

It seemed to go on for hours; His cock sliding in and out of my mouth. The tears streaming from my eyes. My body twisting and turning, struggling to escape. My arms were trapped at my sides from the way he had me positioned, and could only flail helplessly there. I was suddenly aware of being naked, with the car door at my feet still open. Anyone could walk in and see me this way. They would see me naked on the car seat, suckling the cock of this grease monkey.

The shame began to grow. He continued to berate me, calling me terrible things like fuck hole and cock sucker. He told me that he was going to cum in my mouth and then cum in my man cunt. I began to sob around his cock, my cheeks puffing air around his cock with each sob. He talked and talked, telling me horrible things as he pumped and pumped.

I sensed a change in his actions...His nasty talk suddenly stopped and he closed his eyes, only grunting now instead of taunting me. He thrust himself faster, and suddenly he was huge in my mouth. Suddenly my mouth was filled with not only his cock, but with a bitter, viscous fluid. I felt it dribble from the corners of my mouth, and my first instinct was to vomit, but he pressed himself deep into my throat again and demanded that I swallow it all.

My feet drummed against the seat of the car as I struggled to swallow his filthy mess. He slumped forward slightly and then released my ears, pulling himself from my mouth. I gasped and coughed as my throat was freed, and quickly rolled to my side, spitting and coughing up the remainder of his cum that was in my mouth. My voice was high pitched and shaky as I cried and pleaded for him to let me go, just please let me go and I promise I won't tell anyone.

He assured me that I would indeed NOT tell anyone. He moved his leg from over me, allowing me to roll completely on my stomach. I wiped my mouth with my hands and again crawled up the side of the door, trying to claw my way out.

He reached around me again, at the hips, pulling me back towards him. One of my hands held onto the door handle. The other reached back, weakly trying to push him away. He easily moved my hand aside and laughed at me before slapping smartly at my ass. I yelped at the harsh sting. He then slid his fingers in my crack and pulled my cheeks open. I cried out at being exposed to him, immediately thinking the worst, but he pressed his face between them and began dabbing at my hole with his tongue.

I was unable to move in any direction. I was pressed against the door with his face buried between my cheeks. His tongue dabbed at first, then began to lick more forcefully. My knee slid from the bench seat, and I extended my foot to hold me up. This in turn, held myself open to him and allowed him easier access. His tongue was relentless. I tried to twist my hips to discourage him, but his tongue followed and found my hole each time, as it quivered and tried to clench itself shut to prevent being opened.

It was no use. His fingers squeezed my cheeks tighter, pulling them apart further. A single digit strayed, tracing my hole and pushing in. I cried out again as I was invaded. My voice sounded stupid in my own ears as I protested. The finger pushed in further. I tried tucking my hips to escape, but his finger followed, as well as his tongue.

I clung to the car door, sobbing and begging him to stop. He pumped his tongue and finger in and out of me, loosening my hole. He eventually reached a spot inside me that caused an involuntary reaction in my body, and to my great shame, my own cock began to swell.

I struggled and shifted against him. He stroked that spot inside me, causing me to shudder and press back against him. He added a second finger, stretching me further, filling me fuller. My cries and struggles didn't stop him. I'm sure the motion made by trying to tuck my hips only encouraged him. He continued to taunt me about my nasty, hungry hole, and my hard cock swayed before me as my ass was punished.

He slowly withdrew his fingers and I gasped a cry of relief. He then flipped me over on the car seat, and as I looked up at him through the blur of my tears, I saw him wipe his face with the back of his hand and grin at me and pointing at my hard cock, telling me that he knew I would enjoy it.

He then reached under my knees and pushed them back, pressing them wide. My hole was open to him, and I had slid against the door, my head angled awkwardly. He gripped his cock, which was hard again, and pressed the tip against my hole. I began to whimper and plead again as he leaned, pushing his cock slowly into my hole, which was slick from his spit.

I howled in pain and humiliation as his cock slowly slid in. He took his time, allowing me to stretch to accommodate him. I reached and put a hand on his chest, halfheartedly trying to push him away. My other hand gripped the head rest of the front seat.

When he was finally all the way inside me, I was nearly folded in half. My legs were high in the air, spread wide. I was being fucked in the back seat of a car like a girl on prom night. I was full. So terribly full of cock.

He leaned forward , his hands on each side of me on the car seat. His face hovered over mine. I could smell his foul breath and see his decayed teeth up close as he leered at me. He leaned further and pressed his lips against mine. I tried to twist away again, and again, unable to. His tongue found its way inside my mouth, and he began to pump inside me in earnest.

He fucked me. As he leaned against me, his hairy belly pressed against my cock, causing friction, rubbing it with each thrust. He fucked me. It seemed like hours. I could not quit crying. I could not quit begging. It seemed to only encourage him.

He pulled his cock out and turned me over again, pulling me to my knees. He mounted me from behind while I pressed against the car door.

He turned me to the side and scissored my legs wide while he half stood/half knelt and fucked me that way.

He pulled me nearly out of the car, my ass hanging on the edge as he stood outside of the car and fucked me that way.

He never stopped taunting me. He would occasionally reach and tweak my cock, teasing me.

He pushed my legs off the seat and slid in, sitting next to me. He then pulled me over, bidding me to get up and straddle his cock. I did everything he said, and I climbed up on him and sat on his cock. He rocked beneath me in that back seat as his cock thrust up inside me. He reached around, jerking me off as he did so. I began to ride and thrust against him, writhing and squirming in his lap as his hand twisted and pumped around my cock.

He twisted and turned me this way and that, fucking me in every possible position imaginable.

He finally bade me to lay on my back again, and without being told, I put my legs in the air. He laughed at my actions, still constantly taunting me, and impaled me again. I grunted at the invasion and closed my eyes as he commanded me to work his cock with my ass. I was on auto pilot, though I verbally protested, and my hips rocked up and down on the car seat as my asshole gripped and worked his cock.

I writhed and thrust, and suddenly the car door at my head was open. My eyes flew open, my hands flew to my face as if to hide, and I gasped, horrified at being caught like this, naked, hard and fucked in the back of a car.

The man standing at the other door could have been my rapist's twin brother. He was equally as greasy and foul, and he was waving his exposed cock over my face, making comments about a spit roast. Where he came from, I have no idea.

My hips never stopped their motion. I twisted my upper body slightly, angling my head up, my lips seeking out the other man's cock. I couldn't seem to suck his cock into my throat deep enough. I was hungry for that dirty, disgusting flesh. My whorish legs were still held wide open as the man kneeled on the seat between them, perfectly still, while I did all the work, rocking my hips, my hungry hole gripping open and shut on his cock.

The man who's cock was in my mouth didn't move either. Both assailants remained perfectly still as they traded quips about my whorish ways. I squirmed. I writhed. I twisted and turned. My cock waved and slapped against me with the constant gyration, and I finally came, spewing cum all over my chest and belly.

They forced me to service them both this way until they both came inside me. Well, forced isn't really the right word. I knew what I was expected to do, and I did it. I milked them both and took their cum.

I finally drove away from that gas station, many hours later. My tank was full of gas. My belly and ass were full of cum. It dripped from inside me, soaking my underwear. I drove home in a haze.

I don't remember what excuse I gave my wife when I got home. I don't know what she thought. My eyes were red and swollen from crying. I smelled of sex, grease and body odor. I was jumpy and shaking.

She's never mentioned a thing about it...And neither have I.

altar boy
altar boy
418 Followers