The Ride Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Harley's night is getting worse.
2.8k words
4.27
15.8k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By midnight Harley was righteously drunk in a way she hadn't been since a much earlier time. It was just her and her girls and everything was awesome.

"Another round Ted," called Marcie, and when Harley started to object the tall redhead went on, "we'll make it the last one."

"Gawd, but I doubt I can drive now," Harley groaned, "let alone after another shot and one of those amazing Ice Teas."

"Oh, you lost your driving privileges after the 3rd round pretty girl," said Carole directly. "We've got you covered there."

"Oh," Harley peeped.

"We'll make sure your safe girlfriend," Marcie said, leaning in, wrapping an arm around Harley and squeezing tight. "As a matter of fact, our ride should arrive about the time we finish these drinks I'm guessing."

And so they slammed another round of shots and finished off their drinks as a tiny brunette in the sexiest chauffer's uniform Harley had ever seen, stepped up and whispered in Carole's ear.

The brunette never made eye contact with Carole, but looked at Harley in an appreciative, even sensual way. It kind of creeped Harley out and before she could say something or even react Carole's hand shot out, grabbed the tiny girl by the chin and directed her face down.

"You know where your eyes belong girl," Carole said menacingly. "This will mean penance for you."

"Yes Ma'am," said Holly.

"She can't help herself," Marcie chimed in. "She's such a little bi-slut and let's face it, you're pretty damn hot in that skirt!"

Harley looked at herself, and then at Holly. Yeah, Harley new she was a slut but she didn't do girls. Just not something country girls from Dale Hollow did. Uh, uh, no way. But, it's still nice to be noticed.

"Lead on," said Carole and Holly walked toward the door as the three of them, arm-in-arm with Harley in the middle, walked behind.

Holly held the door and, after they passed through, sped round them to open up the door on the biggest, blackest limo that Harley had ever seen.

"Start the car Holly," Carole said, "then go back in and let Betty know that she's done for the night and we'll give her a ride home now too."

"Wow, that's very nice of you as her boss," Harley complimented her.

"Oh, we all ride home in the limo," Marcie explained. "It comes at 12:30pm, 2pm and 3:30pm, to catch the three shifts of girls getting off. The Bossman takes care of his staff. No one drinking and driving that way and everyone home safe and sound."

"That's really cool," said an awed Harley. The only favors she'd ever gotten from a boss were of a sexual nature. "And awfully kind of you to do the same for me."

"You're our friend," Carole said.

Just then the door opened and the cute, tiny Asian girl stepped in.

"Betty, please serve us up some champagne in the new flutes," Carole directed the little girl.

"Yes Ma'am," Betty acknowledged with a drawl as thick as Harley's own.

Harley giggled.

"What," Marcie questioned.

"I expected her to have some kind of Chinese accent or something and here she's a homegirl," answered Harley, still giggling.

"Oh, she's a sweet southern girl like yourself," Carole explained. "We like southerners. They give great service."

'Did she just lick her lips after saying service," Harley thought?

"Here we go," Carole said as Betty handed the tall flutes of champagne to all three of them. "To friendship!"

The three clinked their glasses and, as they moved to drink, Marcie said, "drink it all. In a toast to friendship you have to do that so the friendship lasts." And they all three downed their drink.

Marcie turned on some music as Holly got the limo rolling. It was more blues and Harley liked it. She had a warm, silky feeling all over. Her whole body started to feel tingly and sensitive. And believe it or not she was wishing she'd taken Ted up on his offer because she was starting to feel pretty horny.

"You doing okay there Blondie," asked Marcie.

"Oh, I'm fine," Harley answered huskily.

"I'll say," said Carole. "Looks like you must be feeling a little aroused."

"What," exclaimed Harley, "why do you say that!"

"Because you've been rubbing your tit for the last 3 miles and your nipples are a'poppin," Carole said hungrily.

That was when Harley noticed her right hand was rubbing her left breast, pinching the nipple hard every now and then.

Taking inventory, she looked for her left hand, which it turns out was gripped around the bottom of her skirt, slowly pulling it up.

'I'm drunk but I've never been so drunk that I didn't notice that I was playing with myself,' she thought.

"Oh my God what's got into me," she yelled! "What the hell!"

"Oh, it's nothing sweetie," spoke Marcie. "Just one of the effects of the chemical cocktail you ingested."

"Cocktail," she said in fright, looking at her glass.

"Yes, it's really quite amazing," continued Marcie. "You are experiencing effect number one, which is to make you incredibly horny and super sensitive. I'm afraid that's a permanent alteration in brain chemistry but we'll teach you how to manage it in public."

"Wha, wha, what the hell are you talking about," Harley shouted.

"Quiet," said Carole with a snarl. And Harley found that she no longer wanted to say anything.

"That's the second effect," said Carole. "You'll find yourself very suggestable for the next day or so. You'll essentially do whatever you're told. That'll fade over the next 24 to 36 hours, but by then we'll have programmed you with some permanent instructions that you won't be able to resist. You'll be a good little slut."

"You're gonna love the third effect," Marcie said in a sexy voice. "Your orgasms are about to become almost crippling. You'll cum so hard that you won't be able to stand when you do."

Carole picked it up, "You'll cum so hard and it will feel so good that you will literally do anything and anybody to cum. Men, women, or anything you are told by your masters or mistresses."

Marcie went on, "Your orgasms will be like electric current flowing through your pleasure centers, your muscles, your tits, your pussy, and even your ass. The orgasms from your ass will be like no other you've ever had."

They kept on like this for the longest time. Harley lost track and never even realized that she was bring programmed. Not even when they started on the final part of what they would later tell her was the "orgasm script."

"But, you can only cum when you hear your word," said Marcie and she whispered into Harley's ear and the world stopped.

Harley had cum before. Hell, she was a slut for a reason. She liked sex. She liked to fuck. She liked to suck dick. She liked her pussy eaten. She loved to be fucked doggie style, cowgirl, mish, and any number of things that you had to do in a car to get a cock in your cunt.

But this... this orgasm was different. She wasn't even touching her clit and she came so hard she blacked out for a second. Her pussy gushed like a waterfall and everything trembled.

When she started to come out of it she noticed her panties were being taken down by the little Asian girl Betty.

She reached out to stop her but Carole and Marci each grabbed a hand and forced it above her head, and Marcie put her hand to Harley's throat.

"We could just command you to sit still, but it's more fun to take you. It lets you know why we're in charge of you," growled Marcie.

While she was stunned by what the tall woman had said, she felt each ankle getting something fastened around it, and then she felt her legs being spread by something pulling at her ankles.

Her skirt road up and she struggled, and Marcie squeezed her throat. Carole grabbed one of her nipples through her t-shirt and bra and squeezed until she let out a yelp. She struggled but things started fading as the blood flow to her brain was cut off by the tall redhead, and she passed out.

As she came to, her arms were behind her back and they were held there by her thumbs. She could hear Carole whispering something in her ear.

"What..." was all she could get out as she panted to try and get oxygen to her starving brain.

"I've just finished your orgasm programming while you were coming to," said Carole. "Now you can't say your word to yourself to cum," Harley hadn't even thought of that, "and you can't even think of the word so you can't tell others not to say it. When they do say it all you will hear is the word 'daisy' as you fall into ecstasy."

Marcie jumped in with, "the really cruel thing is that it's a very common word, especially at certain times of the year."

"But why? I thought you were my friends," moaned Harley.

"Oh, we are dear, we are," Carole clucked at her. "If we weren't your friends we'd have let that drunk have you earlier. Once your training is complete you'll see that we are your truest friends, with only your best interests at heart."

Marcie got very serious and said, "we all went through it babe. All of us," as she nodded to Carole and Betty, who nodded in turn. "It made us come alive. I was a drug user who whored to make money for my fix, until the Bossman found me and made me what I am today."

Carole spoke next, "I was a poor widow, with nothing going for me when he came to me. I was the first and now I'm Top Bitch." Placing a finger sensuously on Harley's lower lip, "you'll learn the importance of that soon." Turning to the tiny Asian she said, "Betty, get busy"!

Betty dove into Harley's pussy like a starving animal, quickly bringing her to the very edge of orgasm... but Harley could not cum. She wanted to cum sooooooo badly. She tried relaxing... impossible. She tried driving her cunt into Betty's face, but that just made it worse. She looked pleadingly at Carole, then Marcie, but they just shook their heads 'no'.

"Sorry darlin'," said Marcie as she started to trace circles around Harley's right nipple. "Another side effect of the drug. Your arousal never goes down, only up, until you cum. If we left you like this you'd feel this way the rest of your life. Horny, frustrated and being cumblocked until your last day."

Betty kept at her while the other two women each took a pair of scissors and cut away her clothing. She was naked! And then they each took one of her erect nipples in their mouth and they began to torture her. She could not believe the feeling could get worse, but it did. She felt parts of her sanity going with it. She didn't know if it had been minutes or hours. She knew only that she needed to cum... desperately.

"There's the look," Carole said.

"Yes, I think so," confirmed the other redhead. "Next stage Betty."

Betty continued to eat her but she was doing something else that Harley couldn't see. Something slick was at the entrance to her pussy and something else slick was pushing in her anus.

With a single hard thrust she was impaled, and Betty started to fuck her with the double-headed dildo, turning on its vibrator while she continued licking Harley's clit.

"No, no, no, pleeeeeeeeease let me cum," Harley started to beg. "Please, please, please, please, please..." she continued, but the women all just carried on.

"Pleeeeeeeease, I'll do anyting to cum," she shouted.

With that the two redheads lifted their heads, looked at Harley and asked in unison, "anything"?

"Yes goddammit," Harley almost growled, then she sank into tears. "I'll do anything you want."

Now you have to peek into Harley's brain, who for some reason, even in a car full of women pleasuring her, figures that she'll have to go fuck Ted the bartender to get to cum.

Silly Harley.

It is Carole who stands up first, opens the moon roof and sticks her head out as she steps onto the seat and straddles Harley's face. She hikes her skirt and that's when Harley sees that Carole is wearing no panties, then sploosh, wet pussy in her face.

She is frozen in the headlights as Betty keeps working her and Marcie beings to pinch her nipples in earnest.

Marcie growls, "lick bitch. You need to make all four of us cum before you get yours."

'Four?' thought Harley as she began to tentatively lick at Carole's pussy. It tasted tart but also good.

"You love the taste of pussy," Marcie whispered in her ear. Other than a cock, it's the thing you want in your mouth most."

With that Harley started to eat pussy in earnest. Jamming her tongue inside. Catching the clit in her teeth and beating it with her tongue. Sucking on the lips like they were the juiciest peaches she'd ever had.

And when Carole came it was like seeing herself cum. Carole shook violently and drove her pussy into Harley so hard that Harley was stunned for a moment.

Coming down from her orgasm, Carole climbed down and switched places with Marcie, but the taller redhead did things a little different, swinging her legs up onto to Harley's shoulders and into the back window deck.

Harley immediately began to eat pussy like it was going out of style. It was no time at all until Marcie too was cumming but she added a twist to her orgasm. She crossed her feet and began squeezing Harley's neck between her thighs, all the while Harley kept eating... right up until she passed out again.

As she came to she was being moved onto the floor on her knees and Betty was seated. Marcie had Betty in the same position she'd had Harley, with her legs up on the little girl's shoulders. From behind Carole instructed Harley to "eat Betty," and she got up, ass in the air, hands still behind her back, and plopped into Betty's sweet pussy.

It was like she was in the doggy position but the seat held her front up instead of her hands.

That's when she felt it. A giant pressing at her pussy. She turned her had back to see Carole, naked, entering her with a huge dildo. As it slid into Harley she groaned and she felt some second attachment that vibrated and slid across her clit as the giant cock entered her.

It was too fucking much. She wanted to cum so bad that her tits actually ached with desire. She thought they would explode off her chest any minute.

Carole began fucking her harder, and harder, and harder, but still no cum. Betty and Marcie both writhed as their pussies were being eaten, Marcie cumming with convulsions and locking her legs at Betty's neck as she came and passed out in the ecstasy of asphyxia.

Pulling her face from Betty's wet snatch, it occurred to her that none of these women had needed a codeword to cum. Maybe there was hope that this would go away eventually, but then Marcie tossed her hopes on the rocks.

"Betty is soooooo happy you are here," Marcie said huskily. "She's been bottom bitch for 6 months now and its been a problem. You see, we live in a hierarchy with Carole as Top Bitch, I'm next, you saw several of the others at the bar and Holly, then Betty make up the bottom. Any higher bitch can cum by having a lower bitch do her. But the lower bitch can only cum, in that situation, if the upper bitch says her word."

Carole picked up, "you see. Lower bitches can make higher bitches cum without their word. We've been torturing poor Betty here as she's a great pussy eater when she's desperately horny, so we haven't let her cum for two weeks."

Marcie jumped in, "she's so happy because now she can cum whenever she wants because she has you to eat her pussy, fuck her with a dildo, or finger bang her until she can't see straight."

Betty looked evilly at her as she came to her senses and licked her lips.

"You'll have to wait until we get home to make Holly cum so you can get yours. She's driving and it's not safe for women programmed like us to cum while we are driving. We'd go through a wall or something," Carole said.

Carole kept fucking her from behind and Betty pulled Harley's face down into her sopping wet pussy as she felt the car slow and head up what felt like a steep drive.

"Almost home," said Carole as she continued fucking the poor blonde, raising her need to cum, but crushing her hopes.