The Ride of a Lifetime

Story Info
An amusement park has more rides than she was ready for.
2.8k words
4.17
15.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to enclose that this story is completely fictional. All fictional characters are over the age of 18, and nothing that happened in this story occurred in real life, nor exploited any person/persons.

*****

We were pretty excited. It was a Saturday morning and Amber and Lexi, my two BFF's, had planned a trip to the nearest amusement park, inviting their boyfriends and me. It wasn't a long drive to get there, but the anticipation made it unbearable. I had never been to an amusement park before, so this was an exhilaratingly new experience for me. Amber and Lexi were by my side the entire way inside showing me all of the rides that we could see from the distance and telling me all about them. I was so excited. After we finally got inside and into our first line, I realized that I would be riding alone, because the seats were two person seats. Amber must have seen the fear and disappointment on my face because she chimed right in to say she would ride with me on the first ride. Lexi picked up on her cue and said that they could take turns riding with me so I wouldn't have to ride alone. I kind of felt like a baby and like I was in the way of them and their boyfriends, but at the same time I did not want to ride alone. It was time to get on the ride. The first roller coaster I had ever been on. My adrenaline was pumping through my veins a mile a minute. My heart rate increased drastically and I couldn't stop thinking of everything that could ever go wrong with the ride. I was really second guessing my decision, but it was too late now because Amber was seated and harnessed in, looking at me expectantly. I just smiled and crawled in next to her.

Everything seemed to move really fast from there. We were all loaded and harnesses were checked, then we slowly started to move up an inclined plane where we halted and some instructions were given over the loudspeaker. Next thing I knew I was being jerked forward and the ride had begun. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced. It felt like gravity had been turned off and my stomach and insides were being thrown around inside me. I felt butterflies in my stomach that I never knew existed. The ride ended all too soon though and when we got off I felt like I needed to explain how awesome the ride was to my friends, even though they had experienced it too. The adrenaline proceeded even after the ride was over and I felt like a giddy child scrambling to get in line for the next ride.

The day continued out like that and it was so much fun to say the least. I knew that they were going to want to ride with their boyfriends eventually though and I was getting comfortable on the rides, at least enough that I could ride alone. So I told them that they could ride with each other and I'd ride with whatever extra they had that was also alone in line. We waited and waited and waited, because we all know how amusement park lines are, and finally we approached the end. We were loading the ride and the lady asked how many was in our group. Lexi said 5 and the lady nodded, telling us to go ahead and load. The lady winked at me as I was getting on and I was a little confused to I just smiled and nodded. I understood completely thought when this really cute guy plopped himself down next to me. I introduced myself and said hi to relief some of the awkward tension. He very politely exchanged greetings and made a bad joke that I don't really remember anymore. His name however, was Michael, and boy was it sexy when he said it. I didn't have any more time to focus on him though because the ride started. It may have been the best ride of the night and I kind of wanted to go on it again.

When the ride was over I smiled and waved at Michael and headed towards the exit to meet up with the Amber, Lexi, and the boys. They were gathered waiting on me and started talking about getting food or going on an easier ride, like bumper cars or cable cars. I really didn't want to stop riding rides quite yet, and I hinted that. Lexi suggested that they go on the cable cars and I go back on the ride I was just on and then we meet at the burger hut for some food before we headed home for the day. I thought that was a brilliant idea as I would be riding alone anyways.

We parted ways and I got back in line for the ride, only the single riders line this time so it'd go faster.

I was playing piano tiles on my phone when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Nicole?"

I turned around and looked to see Michael standing there. Six feet of pure hunk stood in front of me, sporting a blue Hollister shirt that brought out his miraculously deep blue eyes and showed off his toned arms that I really just wanted to put my hands around. He ran his fingers through his dark curly hair and gave me a nervous smirk before asking me if he could stand with me.

"Of course!" I replied. "I mean, after all, you did endorse my horrid screaming earlier. It's the least I could do." He just chuckled. We talked about our lives and got to know each other. It was pretty fun and he seemed really cool. I learned that he had an older sister, and that he was only a few months older than me. I told him that I was a writer and currently fifth wheeling with some friends that I can come with, and that it was my first time at an amusement park. He raised his eyebrows in disbelief.

"Oh really?" He inquired.

"Yes really." I snapped back.

"Well I'm glad you chose to come today then." He said with his head down.

"Oh?"

He looked up and I found myself locked into his infinite blue eyes. He moved closer, so close that I could feel his breath on my neck, but I was oddly not threatened enough to move or worry. His hand slipped around my waist and he pulled my hips closer to his. "Yeah," he said, leaning closer to me. His lips finally and all too slowly touched mine, and it was so passionate and intense. We refrained from some tongue action so we weren't 'those kids' but man did we want to. He pulled away from me to look down at me and smile. I shyly looked down at my feet.

"Hey," he said sympathetically.

I looked up, but very nervously. I wasn't sure if I could handle whatever expression he chose to wear. He cupped my chin in his hand and tipped my face up so I was forced to look at him. He kissed me again and grabbed my hand with his. He moved his face away from mine slowly, not breaking eye contact, and then started leading me out of the line. I wasn't one-hundred percent sure what he was doing, but I was in this indescribable trance and decided to just go with it.

He led me down the long path that we had waited so long in, and we walked past people that gave us weird looks, but I didn't pay attention to them. I was too busy looking at the gate of the hunk in front of me, which somehow he also made sexy. Once at the exit he led me around a few corners and into a deserted hallway. They had the different bathrooms back there, which were so conveniently empty. He wasted no time and didn't even look around before dragging me into the family restroom.

"How romantic." I said a little more sassy than I meant to.

He almost scowled at me, "I am doing the best with what I have."

I just giggled as he pulled me closer to him with the force of a hungry bear. I was weirdly okay with it though. He grabbed my waist and set my on top of the sink, plowing his fingers through my hair. He pulled my head backwards and left a trail of kisses down my neck. My breathing got heavier and harder but was oppressed by his sweet kisses that once again, put me in a trance. I yearned for him. I needed him. I started moving my hands up his stomach underneath his shirt, trying to give him the hint that I wanted to keep going. He understood I think, but I also think he was teasing me. He put one hand on my waist underneath my top and kept the other behind my head, pulling me towards him.

He worked his tongue into my mouth and it was explosive. I couldn't keep myself off of him. I'm not actually sure how much I breathed in that time, but I could have cared less. I pulled up on his shirt trying to take it off. He must have been getting impatient to, because even though I didn't want him to, he pulled away and took his shirt off himself in one swift movement. He wasted no time in removing my shirt and relocking our lips. I moved my pelvis closer to his and ran my hands up and down his stomach. He pulled on my hair and I let out a weak gasp, but that stopped neither of us.

I started to feel risky, and while I never made the first move, I sure did make this one. I slipped my fingers in between his jeans and his boxers and pulled him closer to me. I started fumbling with his buttons and zipper, which pretty much undid themselves. I slid my hand farther and farther south of his belly button. I could feel and hear him suck in a deep breath. He stopped kissing me and just started at me with his devils-boy smirk. I smirked right back at him and moved my hands to a particularly sensitive area. He rolled his eyes back and sucked in another deep breath.

I jumped off of the sink to work off my own bottoms but was struggling with the buttons. I thought I was being impatient... that was until he all too easily ripped them practically in half. I heard parts of metal fly across the room but couldn't have cared less. He slipped a finger in my panties and slid them off with ease. We finished undressing ourselves, and with much haste. He started scrambling around and I couldn't figure out why. He was rummaging through his jeans pockets until he found his wallet. I was a tad confused until he pulled out a condom. He picked up his shirt and draped it across the sink before picking me up and setting me on the sink again.

Our tongues intertwined once more and our bare bodies were pressed against each other. He moved himself so I could feel him rubbing against me. I felt myself slowly moving myself towards him, wanting nothing more to feel him inside me. I felt his curious fingers start to rub my clit and move in and out of my sopping wet pussy. I reached out to stroke his beautiful hard cock, but it was short lived as he rocked me back so I could no longer hold onto his shoulders, but rather the edges of the sink behind me. I felt him rubbing his fully erect 6.5 inches against my inner thigh, so closely that there's no way he didn't feel the heat radiating from me. I tried to regulate my breathing and looked up at the ceiling while he slipped on a condom, but as you can imagine that wasn't the best sight. So I decided to go back to something more pleasing, like the sexy, handsome, man of muscle that was about to have sex with me. I looked into his eyes at the perfect moment. I felt the tip of his thick cock pressing against me and with a single, forceful, thrust, he buried himself inside me.

I let out a deep moan and rolled my head back. He waited for a moment before pulling most of the way out and pressing back into me. He held onto my hips for leverage, and pulled out again. This time he pulled completely out and started rubbing our juices up and down my slit. He unexpectedly slammed into me with a loud groan. I could hear us both panting like wild animals... and I loved it. He pulled out and picked me up off of the sink. My legs felt weak but I could stand. He moved his shirt over to the changing station and bent me over it. I felt him re-position himself behind me and thrust all six and a half inches back inside me. He started moving faster and harder and his grunts and moans got louder and more frequent. Nothing is sweeter than the sound of a man moaning because of you. I let out a few gasps and moans.

Then, all of the sudden, I felt a snap. I told him to stop but he didn't feel it and didn't understand why. I started pushing him off of me until he realized I was serious and backed off.

"What's wrong? " He asked, concerned.

"I think the condom broke." I said.

He mumbled some profanities and so I knew that he only had that one condom. "Don't worry about it." I said, slightly mischievously. He looked at me inquisitively, but he didn't need to ask anything because I slid slowly down to my knees directly in front of him. He just smiled as I encased his throbbing cock in my mouth. He sucked in a deep breath and put his hand behind my head pushing me closer to him. I pushed farther and farther until I eventually had all 6.5 inches down my throat. I gagged and pulled back a little but kept pushing myself to take as much as I could. I kept moving my mouth up and down his cock while rubbing his shaft with my free hand. I kept going like this for quite some time, moving faster and then slower to tease.

He tightened his grip on my hair and started moaning louder and harder. "Shit, Nicole." He grunted.

Obviously I kept going and I picked up the pace.

"Fuck." he managed to gasp in between moans. "Shit. I'm gunna cum."

He loosened his grip on my hair and moved his hand from behind my head, but I stayed where I was. He started to back up like he was going to pull out, but I moved closer to make up the distance. I picked up the pace as much as I could, and could tell he was surprised. I could feel him tighten up and his throbbing cock release his huge load of hot cum down my throat. His thrusts slowed down to a stop and I finished cleaning him up before standing up at his level again. He smiled at me leaned down to kiss me.

"Good first time at the amusement park?" He inquired.

"Oh, yes." I retorted definitively.

It was difficult to keep my eyes off of him while we got dressed. Afterwards we kissed a few more times and headed our separate ways. I couldn't stop thinking about him and the total rush that he gave me that no roller coaster had given me all day. I also didn't know what to tell the girls, or if I should tell them. I did know one thing for sure though, and that was that I had to wipe that dumb smile off of my face or they'd find out for sure. I met them right on time at the burger hut.

"Hey Nicole!" Amber waved at me frantically.

"Hey guys!" I said. "How were the bumper cars?"

"Pretty fun." Lexi replied. "How was the roller coaster? Exhilarating as it looks?"

I nodded enthusiastically and mumbled, "Oh you have no idea."

"Well good!" She said. "Hungry?"

I nodded again. I had worked up an appetite before I had dessert... but of course, I couldn't tell

*****

Written and edited by the same person, who is publishing it on this account. This is the original story. An assistant author and editor were used in the making of this short story, however, they remain anonymous.