The Ride of Our Lives

Story Info
Paula makes any trip interesting.
754 words
3.96
32.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our trip began early one morning as the sun rose in the Las Vegas sky. My wife and I were reluctantly coming to the end of a fantastic weekend. We rose very early to begin our drive to San Francisco. We put the convertible top down and headed west. My wife Paula took a short nap and awoke incredibly horny from a hot dream. She glanced over at me with a sexy look in her eye and she said that she couldn't resist the temptation to "christen" our new convertible.

Paula undid her seat belt and reached over to kiss my neck. I smiled, thinking it was just her normal friendly kiss. She continued kissing my neck, moving closer to my ear. Paula said she loves to lick my ear, because it always provokes a sexy moan. She moved around to my lips and French-kissed me hard. He was a little surprised, but definitely did not want Paula to stop. She began to rub my legs and continued kissing my neck and ears. Paula could see I was growing hard, which made her even hotter. Paula undid my shorts and took out my cock. She rubbed it slowly and leaned over to get her mouth closer. Paula loves to rub her face all around me. She tongued my balls, making me groan. Paula is big into noisemaking, and hearing me so horny turns her on even more. She started to suck me softly, moving her tongue all around. As I grew bigger, she sucked harder. Just when she knew I was getting close, I stopped her.

I pulled Paula up and kissed her, whispering, "I want to see you come." Paula smiled and leaned back in her seat. I love to watch Paula bring herself off. Paula slid off her shorts and panties and spread her legs on the dashboard, giving me a good view of her pussy She started teasing herself with her finger, then she plunged her finger deep inside. She withdrew it slowly and licked her fingers, savoring the taste of her own juices.

My wife was having a difficult time dividing her attention Between what was going on outside the car and what was going on inside the car. She leaned over and let me suck her fingers. She spread her lips wide, fully exposing her cunt. She began to rub herself, and within minutes she was close to an awesome climax. Paula tilted her head back and closed her eyes, moaning as she came and shuddering in the total openness of the convertible. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. My glazed look and the bulge in my shorts told her I had enjoyed her performance. Paula reached over and slowly stroked my cock while licking my ear.

"I'm on the cliff," she said hoarsely, which is our private saying for being close to orgasm. Paula suggested we pull over soon, so at the next exit, we quickly found a gas station. Paula checked the ladies' room and signaled for me to follow her.

Paula pulled me into one of the stalls while ripping down my shorts. I sat on the back of the toilet, and she began to suck me hard. She could tell I was close by the size of my dick and the sound of my moans. Just as I seemed ready to explode, a woman entered the rest room. Paula slowed down her sucking so she could fully enjoy my orgasm. The woman took forever and no doubt wondered why a pair of feet were facing backward in the stall. When she finally left, Paula wrapped her fingers around my cock, cradled my balls in her other hand, and sucked for all she was worth. I almost came instantly, spurting what seemed like an endless stream of come into her mouth and on her face. She swallowed as much as she could while I groaned wildly. Then She kissed me so I could experience the sweetness of my own come. We exited the bathroom just in time to meet the bewildered stare of an older couple in their car. We were on the road again before they figured out what happened.

Thoughts of that experience left a permanent smile on our faces. Let us know what you think! We do love to hear all the comments that are sent to us, so please don't be shy. Do you have any suggestions let us know. You can e-mail us at the link below.