The Rift Walker Ch. 02: Honeypot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please! Don't!" Helena screamed between screeches of pure terror. Her screams were interrupted by a gasp, and hyperventilation. Short and punctuated cries burst from her mouth as the pit fiend lowered her onto its cock. The shaft was almost as big as she was.

The pit fiend grunted. It slipped its bulbous cock half way into Helena who shrieked inhuman sounds as the pit fiend started to fuck her. Easing her up and down its cock, the pit fiend drooled in obvious pleasure. The fronds writhed around Helena's thighs and spread her ass, eager to enter any hole during the ride.

Helena's jaw became slack as if she had succumbed to shock. Whimpers emitted from her lips and her head fell to the side. Whimpers turned to moans as the pit fiend continued to fuck her.

"Now it's my turn," Akarasu whispered in Ariana's ear. Without warning, it whipped Ariana around and slammed her onto a table, facing him. The ifrit snapped his fingers and Ariana's clothes incinerated in a flash. On her back, she screamed and kicked, but the ifrit took hold of her ankles and spread them. Sweat coated Ariana's breast and neck from the intense heat of his hands. Akarasu half-smiled and touched a finger to her clit.

Heat exploded inside Ariana's clit. She released a primal shriek in response to the absolute pleasure that made an inferno of her mind. A hot orgasm erupted inside of her and caused her body to convulse and spasm on the table. Then, the ifrit leaned over her. Boiling droplets of sweat, or alcohol, splashed onto Ariana's sweaty skin and stung. The beads of sweat covering Ariana's entire body sizzled as the ifrit grew close.

The demon gripped her fat breast with one hand and heated it instantly before his tongue licked her already hard nipple. Her nipple caught fire, but somehow only burned with pleasure.

"Fuck!" Ariana screamed, but her pussy diverted her attention from the ifrit licking her nipple. Heat warmed her pussy as if she held it to the raging hearth in the tavern. When she glanced down, past the blazing embers of the ifrit's chest hair, she could see the flames of the ifrit's ten inch cock licking her vulva. The wetness already coating her pussy sizzled with desire.

The ifrit's tongue made its way up her neck before it parted her lips and forced its way in. It filled her entire mouth and was bigger than any cock she'd ever blown. His fiery eyes blinded her with a terrible beauty. Ariana couldn't look away as their hot tongues slithered around each other.

The inferno setting fire to her pussy intensified and all she could do was imagine the flaming, blood red cock stalking towards her. The head touched her and felt like liquid candle wax poured onto her clit. She wailed in a confusion of pleasure and pain.

Akarasu's cock pushed deeper inside of her as he began to thrust. Ariana's body melted into his movements and the heat. Sweat poured from every gland in her body. She was burning. She was sure of it, but it was the most orgasmic conflagration she could ever imagine. Her pussy blazed with pleasure as the ifrit fucked her. Everything else outside of the ifrit didn't matter. The fire consumed her senses. All she could see was the demon in the flames, fucking her, his eyes like diamonds on fire.

The wildfire quickened. A warmth in Ariana's stomach grew with each strike. Akarasu drove his cock to its base inside of her and breathed flames across her face in a groan of satisfaction. Ariana's insides popped and bubbled like the caldera of a volcano waiting to erupt. The pressure grew, hot, seething, and waited for that stream of fiery liquid to ignite it. The ifrit thrust once again to the base and pulled back for the final thrust. Ariana squeezed her eyes closed.

"Oh god," she whispered.

A pillar of fire rammed through her and was followed by a bursting geyser of lava. Her insides melted. Her pussy liquified in ecstasy. The ifrit roared as his tongue withdrew from her mouth. Steam screamed out of Ariana's lips as the volcanic orgasm erupted inside of her and set her senses ablaze.

Darkness flooded Ariana's field of vision. The backs of her eyelids faded to black as if someone had extinguished all light in the tavern. Cold rushed in and froze her skin. The bliss of her infernal orgasm died with the disappearing fire. She opened her eyes. The ifrit stood a few feet away, his entire body aflame now. He seemed to be in the throes of post-orgasm elation. Glowing lava cum dripped onto the floor from his spent and dangling cock. Akarasu leaned himself against the bar and drank whiskey straight from the bottle.

Ryzlian appeared in front of Ariana and grinned his wicked smile.

"Did we have fun?" he said. Ariana couldn't respond, still coming back to reality after fucking the ifrit.

"It's okay if you aren't all here. I just need one more thing from you so I can get off. You see, this is why I enthralled Helena since the beginning." The incubus touched Ariana's shoulders and turned her around, gently. Ariana slid off the table and onto her knees on the floor. Ryzlian caressed her chin with his finger and lifted it. Her gaze refocused. She could see again.

She gasped.

The pit fiend pumped its five foot cock inside of Helena and fucked her like a doll. The pit fiend's eyes glowed red in the darkness. It's body tense and flexed, ready to burst. The debauched scene held Ariana's gaze. She could not look away, out of horror or disgust when she heard Ryzlian whisper,

"And now for the grand finale. Don't worry, I like Helena. I just wanted to play out our

little demon orgy here. You'll both live and we'll be on our way. Maybe we'll try this again sometime," Ryzlian said. Overwhelmed, Ariana turned to look at him. He stroked himself.

The pit fiend roared. Ariana flinched and heard Ryzlian whimper in desire.

"Here it comes."

Ariana slapped her hands against her ears in response to the earth shattering roar of the pit fiend cumming. Its abhorrent cock buried inside of Helena, the pit fiend erupted inside of her. The ends of the thick fronds sprouting from the shaft of the fiendish cock sprayed cum in all directions. The shower of cum soared and arced into the air. Half of it splattered against Helena's naked body while other streams of cum rained down upon Ariana. She squealed and held her hands up only to take a glob of cum in her mouth. The waves of cum flowing from the pit fiend's many headed cock pushed her onto her back with the force of the ocean.

The onslaught of cum jostled Ariana's tits and soaked her. Shielding her eyes, Ariana watched the pit fiend lift what looked like a grotesquely pregnant Helena off of its cock. Once the pit fiend's cock slipped out of her pussy, a river of cum poured from it. The waterfall of cream splashed against the flow of cum still surging from the head of the demon's cock. Like rapids, the flood of cum cascaded onto Ariana and drenched her naked body.

The fiend lay Helena down next to Ariana in the pool of ankle deep cum. Her enormous, pregnant stomach morphed Helena's once slender figure, filled to bursting with cum that still oozed from her pussy.

Ariana wiped the demonic sludge from her eyes and tried to sit up in the pool of the sticky substance. When she could see, the demons were gone.

"Helena..." Ariana said in a weak voice. Exhaustion fatigued her as she tried to drag herself through the cum. She reached Helena, but she could no longer move. The rift walker collapsed upon Helena's breast.

In the haze, a whisper flirted with her ear. A voice she'd never heard before. An infernal cackling. The hiss of a demon. The murmurs of the abyss.

"Hail Asmodeus."

***

12