The Right Kind of Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy started to grind on my cock as my tongue softly licked at Carrie's sensitive nub. I couldn't see, but from the motion it certainly seemed like Carrie had taken over some of the cocksucking duties from Amy who was now viciously grinding herself along the shaft of my cock. Carrie's more upright angle made it hard to really get at her clit so I spent my time tongue fucking her pussy. Feeling brave and extremely horny (and a little drunk) I let my tongue wander to the tight pucker of her asshole.

"Mmmmmohhhhhh fuck," she cried. "Yes lick my ass!" That was all I needed as I licked the rim, letting my tongue dart in occasionally.

Amy started wailing and I felt her clamp down on my cock as an orgasm tore through her body. I could feel a gush of juices pour down out of her twat and onto my balls. She rolled off and from what I could tell as I ate Carrie's ass was they both helped finish off Jack.

"Oooh cum on my tits baby...it feels so hot," I heard Amy say. While that would be hot to see my view was equally as good as I drove my tongue in and out of Carries tight pucker.

With Jack spent Carrie leaned forward and started sucking on my pussy soaked cock. The change in angle let me get back at her clit which I went after, but started wiggling my finger into her ass.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," she moaned with my cock at the entrance of her throat. I was working a finger in and out of her ass and I decided to try my luck with another. I just held my index finger next to my middle finger and slowly it slid in.

"Ohhhh finger my ass baby," she groaned and went back to bobbing up and down on my cock.

Jack appeared over me and started dripping something onto my fingers and her ass.

"Flavored lube, trust me it helps," he said. And just as he said that started to be able to saw in and out of her ass while licking her clit.

But all at once she rolled off me. At first I thought something was wrong, but she just got up on all fours.

"Fuck my ass, Dylan"

I nearly blew my load just hearing her say it. She looked back with one hand on her ass, spreading it apart from one side. Her pussy was wet, I could feel her juices drying on my chin, and her asshole was open. I grabbed more lube and ran it down her crack.

"Have you done this before," she asked.

"No, have you?"

"Not with a guy, just my dildo. Go slow"

Now there was a thought to ponder, but I didn't have time. I put some lube on my hand and stroked my thick cock. Easing forward I pressed the tip to her hole, just applying light, but steady pressure. Looking down I saw her light pink asshole press inward, almost disappearing, but still the head stayed outside. Then finally a "pop" and the head had passed the outer ring.

"Unnnngh," she moaned and sensing distress I started to pull back. "Don't you fucking move. Oh god you feel so fucking huge in there."

I slide deeper slowly and after a couple of minutes I am buried deep into her bowels. Her stretched ass forming a tight ring around the thick base of my cock. I slide out and add more lube. The slide back in much easier this time. Getting over the initial shock of having a cock in her ass, Carrie started to come alive.

"Oh fuck yeah," she said, as I felt a hand move to frig her clit - her fingertips brushing against my sack as they slapped against her slit.

"My cock feels so good in your ass."

"Mmm yeah baby fuck me harder"

I built up some steam and soon I was pounding in and out of her with abandon - gripping her hips and pulling her into me. I could feel the cum bubbling towards the surface. With condoms long since ignored on this night, I was about to cum in my first ass.

"Yes, fuck, yes yess, yessssss, oh fuck me oh godohgodohgod, unnnnghhhhhhhh" Carrie's face slammed in the bed as her ass clenched around me. The added tension sent me over and in quick deep strokes I launched a volley of hot white cum into the depths of her ass. Carrie cooed beneath me as my final short strokes squeezed the last drops of jizz from my deflating cock.

"That was the hottest motherfucking thing I've ever seen," Jack said. Amy had sat in his lap and we apparently provided the entertainment while they slowly fucked.

"Holy shit, that was awesome," Amy blurted, "My boyfriend made me hurt both times we tried it. Does it hurt Carrie?"

"Nooooooo, oh my god that might have been the hardest I've ever cum. I mean yeah I'll be sore tomorrow, but fuck that was nice.

I pulled out my cock. Looking down, I took a mental picture of Carrie's obscenely gaping ass with a stream of white cum oozing out of it.

I was spent. Carrie made a quick trip to the bathroom and I moved to my bed while Jack and Amy doggy fucked back on his bed. I was too tired to care at that point and Carrie was too. She crawled into bed with me, and we fell asleep listening to Amy swear up a storm.

As I drifted into oblivion, my final thought was that I had finally found the right type of girl.

12