The Right Mood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben noticed that Linda's cunt was wet and slippy again and when she asked Teri how she swallowed so much cock he knew why; Teri invited her over for a demonstration.

Linda looked for reassurance once again from Ben and when he smiled she was over to Teri like a shot, Sam's eyes were suddenly alive as he watched Teri explain that you must get the cock nice and wet so that it can slide in your mouth and throat, after that it is just about relaxing the throat and enjoying the ride.

Teri offered Sam's cock to Linda and she continued to hold the base of his pulsing black cock while Linda wet his cock with her lips and tongue, she gagged on the first couple of attempts to swallow his cock whole, but Teri made her relax and after a few minutes she was eating his tool down to the balls, they continued to take turns at swallowing his meat until he could take no more, he stood and wanked himself to a frenzy spurting thick globules of cum all over both of their faces and tits.

Ben was grateful for the show his beautiful wife and the 2 couples had put on, his cock was rested and now twitching for further action in the main event of the evening, after all hadn't Linda said that her fantasy was having an orgy with multiple couples, she had done ok so far in the pool and sauna, in fact much better than ok, she had surprised him, and he couldn't have loved her any more than he did at that moment.

Linda put on her basque and thong and Ben his pair of briefs, they decided that it would be easier to get their clothes off in a hurry if they dressed this way; they had decided to go and explore the play rooms as they had been called by Mel on her tour.

The first room they went into had only two other couples in it, they were too far into fucking each other to notice as Ben and Linda came in.

Ben noticed a sort of swing hanging from the ceiling in the room and convinced Linda that they had to try it out, she removed her thong and rested her ass into the seat, it afforded Ben a fantastic view of her pussy and was a perfect cock height. He wanted Linda's cunt to be dripping juices as he fucked her, so he toyed with her clit with both fingers and tongue.

The position Linda was in, made access to her cunt so easy, Ben inserted one finger, then two and found her G spot at the roof of her cunt almost without trying, Linda screamed as Ben drew floods of liquid from her spongy cunt.

Ben had a raging hard on and could not wait any longer, he positioned Linda's sopping gash onto the end of the purple bulbous head of his cock and pushed, he slid easily to the very base of his cock in one easy movement, he held on to Linda's suspended ass cheeks and slid her backwards and forwards over his oily lubricated piston and rammed home every millimetre of boiling flesh he could muster.

As it was with his fingers, his bell end found Linda's G spot without a thought and she writhed and moaned to orgasm after orgasm dripping oily lube onto that pump action piston delving into her watery hole.

A crowd had now gathered at the viewing window, drawn to the spectacle by the sounds of screaming orgasms and they were being treated to a show worthy of the west end stage,

Ben varied his actions now between Long and slow movements to short fast bursts and Linda was in danger over going over the edge, so intense were the orgasms, she was coming from everywhere it seemed, her head, her body and most definitely her cunt.

Ben suddenly realised he had an audience, the 2 couples on the bed now definitely knew they were there and they were 3 or 4 deep at the window where cocks were being stroked and pussys played with as they watched the action on the swing.

Ben knew that now was the time to move on to the "big game" if he left it any longer, Linda would be sore and dry and he would struggle to carry on, it seemed like his cock had been hard permanently for the last week.

He helped Linda out of the swing and as they left the room the assembled voyeurs gave them both a round of applause for their performance.

One of the couples watching through the glass had been Red Head and Shaven Head, he stopped Linda as she was passing and hoped that he had contributed towards her orgasms as she warmed up watching him earlier that evening, had it really only been 1 night?

Red Head and the big Shaven guy followed Ben and Linda into the big room, it has one big bed and various other workout benches in the massive room, there are about 20 couples in various stages of copulation, it's hot and sweaty and smells of sex, but it is intoxicating.

Ben and Linda stood on the fringe unsure of what to do next when Ben felt an arm reach around his waist to touch his softened cock, he turned and Red Head smiled, he smiled back and his cock twitched in her hand, she led him onto the end of the massive bed where Shaven head had just placed Linda, Ben and his wife kissed each other and moaned into each others throats as they both had their favourite holes licked and sucked side by side, Red head has a real passion for his cock, she slurps and eats Ben as if he were a favourite meal, shaven Head turns Linda so that her knees are on the edge of the bed and her ass is pointing up, it looks so good, he contemplates sticking it to her butt hole, but he is now fully armed and at 11" long he might just split that little pucker in two, maybe later he thinks and goes in for the safe option, he eases his way up her love hole, nice and slippy, oiled and primed for his shaven truncheon.

Linda gasped as he slipped inch by inch into her cunt, he is filling her in places she never dreamed and Ben must have given him the code, because she is sliding on his slippery pole, 3 long slow strokes and 5 quick deep thrusts, she opens her mouth to sing her impending orgasm but her mouth is filled quickly with a black cock, she knows this cock, she can take this cock to the limit and she does, she screams hard from the back of her throat as she impales herself from both ends, she is in the throws of a magical cunt orgasm as shaven guy gets the code for every lock, foamy white liquid envelopes his cock and dribbles over the sides and drips off his big ball sack, he sticks a foamy thumb up Linda's ass and lubes it with her own juices, he fights and stretches and eventually inserts the shiny head of his cock into her puckered hole, gently here, 2 short slow 3 long slow and she is crying for more, she gets her wish as two cocks appear at her mouth, ebony and ivory and she hungrily swallows both with the same voracity, 3 long 5 quick and she explodes from deep within her chasm at the same time as the three engorged cocks. Two of them splash hot fiery liquid across her face and mouth and the other fills her insides with it's creamy sticky spunk.

Ben has watched everything from his perfect vantage point next to Linda on the bed, Red head has given a gold medal winning performance in licking his butt hole and finding the perfect G spot deep within his ass whilst sucking and licking his about to explode cock, she positions him in front of Linda's face and wanks his cock until he explodes shooting cum into her hair and face.

Ben woke early as usual the following morning, but he woke in a trance like state, had he had the dream of his life?

He didn't have to wait too long for an answer as he felt Linda's tongue slide along his cock over his balls and onto his favourite place........oh yes this could be a "right mood" day.

The End

12