The Right Place and Time

Story Info
It's his first time.
2.9k words
56.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at Eddy Rocket's Dance Club, sitting at the bar. I had just turned twenty-one two weeks ago and I loved dance music. On Friday and Saturday nights I was hitting the clubs on Division Street.

Tonight the music was great. Eddy Rocket's was packed. I was enjoying the music and having a Diet Pepsi. I didn't drink alcohol or smoke, just a little f.y.i. for you.

I noticed on the other end of the bar a beautiful girl screaming at her boyfriend. She looked about twenty-one or twenty-two. She had shoulder length black hair and green eyes. She was 5'4" and around 100 pounds. She had small firm breasts and a nice round ass. How do I know all of this? I was watching her on the dance floor while her boyfriend was trying to pick up another girl.

She must've found out because she was letting him have it. I heard screaming then I saw her toss his drink in his face. As she walked away from him, she flipped him off.

I looked at the floor and laughed.

All of a sudden there was a pair of black high heels in front of me. My eyes went up a pair of shapely legs to a black mini-skirt. From the mini-skirt my eyes went over her exposed belly to a white half-shirt. My eyes went up her soft white neck until my eyes made contact with her pretty green eyes.

It was the pissed off girl from the other end of the bar.

She smiled and said, "Hi."

Before I could say hi back her tongue was buried in my mouth and her arms were around my neck. She pulled back and asked, "What's your name?"

I replied in a shocked tone, "Sean."

She smiled and said, "Hi, Sean, I'm Lisa and it's your lucky night."

She took me by the hand and led me outside. She hailed a cab and off we were to her hotel room at the Drake.

Nothing like that had ever happened to me. Not ever!

She took me to her room and asked me if I wanted a drink.

I said, "No, thank you."

She made one for herself then disappeared into the bedroom.

I was very nervous. Hell, I was downright scared.

Then out she came without a stitch of clothing on. I could feel my mouth open slightly. I was staring at her like I was in a dream.

She giggled and said, "I love the way you're looking at me."

I replied, "Good, because I like looking at you!"

Her face turned a little red then she came over to me. She took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom.

Once we were in the bedroom, Lisa took off my shirt. She ran her fingers through my chest hair. She began kissing me all over my chest, then up my neck to my waiting lips. Her tongue played with mine.

Lisa started to unbuckle my pants and that's when I pulled away and asked, "Can I cum inside of you?"

She looked stunned and said, "No! I don't know you! I don't know how many girls you've been with! Plus, I don't know if you have any sexual diseases!"

I replied, "I don't smoke or drink so I can't have any diseases."

She laughed and asked, "So how many girls have you had sex with, Sean?"

I hesitated too long with my answer.

Lisa said, "Damn! It must be a lot for you not to be able to remember!"

I quickly said, "No! Not a lot. Really, not a lot at all." I smiled nervously. I asked again, "May I please cum inside of you, Lisa."

She folded her arms and said, "Sorry, I can't let you."

I desperately replied, "I just want to know what it feels like inside of you and to cum inside of you and not a piece of latex."

Lisa looked at me and said, "Nice try, Sean, but I'm sure you've filled enough girls with your cum."

I looked to the floor then looked into Lisa's eyes. I sighed, "Yeah, you're right, Lisa."

I picked up my shirt and walked out of the bedroom.

Lisa was in shock. She cried, "Just because I won't let you fill me with cum you're walking out? Damn you act like a -" She stopped and thought about the way I looked at her naked and about when I had said that I wanted to know what it felt like.

Lisa ran to the door and blocked the way out.

I said, "Please move,Lisa."

Lisa replied, "I want you to tell me something first, okay?"

I nodded my head yes.

Lisa asked, "Are you a virgin?"

I looked to the floor and said, "Yes, Lisa, I am."

A big smile came across her face and she said, "I am so sorry, Sean. You should have told me, I didn't understand."

I said, "You probably want me to go, right?"

Lisa replied, "Why on earth would you think that?"

I said, "All through high school and college all I ever heard was how girls wanted guys with eight inches or more and lots of experience. I don't have eight inches, all I have is six, and I have no experience. None. How am I going to please you, Lisa? I'm not what you want. I'm not what any girl wants."

Lisa held me and said, "I want you here with me. I don't care about you not having any experience. Oh, and for the record, I've had three boyfriends. Two of them were only five inches and the last one was six. So all of that stuff you heard was a bunch of crap, got it?"

I asked, "So you will be my first?"

She smiled and said, "Your damned straight I'm going to be your first, that is, if you'll have me."

I held her and whispered, "I'd like that more then anything, Lisa."

She took me by the hand back into the bedroom. She threw my shirt into the corner and had my shoes, socks, and pants off in a flash.

There I was in front of this beautiful naked girl with a hard on in my briefs. I was shaking with excitement.

She got on her knees in front of me and said, "Relax, Sean, just relax." Then she smiled at me.

She gently pulled down my briefs, exposing my hard throbbing member. She then let my briefs fall to the floor. She grabbed hold of my hard shaft and began to lick the tip. She slowly started to jerk me off while her mouth covered the tip of my penis. The next thing I knew, her hands were on my ass, pulling me into her mouth. Lisa took every inch of me into her mouth. That felt so good. Her mouth ran up and down my shaft. Her tongue played with my cock as she sucked me.

I sighed, "Lisa, that feels so good."

One of her hands was on my balls. She held them up gently while she sucked me off. Her mouth on my my hard cock felt so good.

I ran my fingers through her hair then rested my hand on the back of her head. I gently coaxed her to go faster and harder.

I said, "Lisa, you feel so good."

All of a sudden I could feel my cum building inside of me. I told her to stop.

She asked, "What is it? Did I hurt you?"

I replied, "No, but I was close to cuming so I stopped you."

Lisa asked, "Why stop me?"

I said, "Don't laugh at me, but I always thought if a girl really liked me, she would swallow every drop of me. It would be kind of like she was accepting me."

Lisa smiled.

I continued, "Plus, I know girls hate the taste and I don't want to make you unhappy. I want to please you, not make you drink yucky me."

She said, "Do you want to please me, Sean?"

I replied, "Yes, Lisa, anything."

Lisa walked over to her dresser and pulled out two pairs of handcuffs. She told me to lay on the bed, I did and she handcuffed my hands above my head to the bed frame.

She went between my legs and spread them wide. My hard cock and balls were totally exposed to her. Lisa licked my balls for a little while, then began to milk me. She used her hand at the base of my cock and used her mouth to suck up and down my hard cock. It felt so good. Actually, it felt too good.

I was now back to where I was before, ready to cum. It was building fast inside.

I quickly said, "Okay, stop, I can feel it building inside of me, Sweetie."

I looked at Lisa and she gave me a devilish smile and began to milk me harder.

I thought she hadn't heard me so I said, "Stop it or you're going to make it come out of me."

She ignored me completely.

I pulled on my restraints hard but I couldn't get free.

I cried, "Please, I'm going to cum! Let me go! You're going to make me . . . make me. . ."

Lisa screamed, "Little boy, I'm going to drink you dry! I want to be the first girl to drink your virgin cum! Give it up, little boy! Give it up!"

She squeezed my balls tight.

I screamed, "I won't do it! It's going to taste bad!"

Lisa replied, "All little boys need a good draining and I'm the little girl who is going to do it."

I grabbed the frame of the bed and yelled, "Oh, god, Lisa! Oh, god!"

Wave after wave of my cum surged out of my cock. Lisa slowed her sucking and jerking and said, "Mmmm."

I filled her mouth over and over with my sperm. I watched her throat swallow two times. Lisa did exactly what she said she would do, she drank me dry.

My eyes watched her face. I filled up her mouth a third time. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and showed me all of the cum inside of her. She smiled and swallowed again.

I collapsed from my orgasm. I looked back at her and she squeezed my soft member hard. A drop of my sperm came out of the tip.

Lisa cried, "You taste so damned good, little boy!"

Then she put her tongue on the tip of my cock. She tilted her head back and the line of sperm went from the tip of my cock to the tip of her tongue. She giggled and sucked the tip dry.

I was eager to please her orally.

She unlocked the cuffs and then laid down on the bed and spread herself open to me. She was shaved smooth. I spread her pussy lips to expose her pretty pink meat. I buried my nose in it. Lisa's pussy smelled so sweet.

Lisa giggled and said, "Do you want me, little boy?"

I replied, "God yes."

I rammed tongue up into her snatch. Lisa moaned with pleasure. I licked the walls of her little girl place. Her pussy was hot and wet for me. I began to look for her clit. I had seen some porn movies and the guys always sucked on the girl's clits to make them cum. My tongue found a little bump. I licked Lisa there and she moaned loudly. I moved my tongue on her bump up and down and left and right. Lisa liked what I was doing. I could see her nipples were hard and erect. I put my mouth over her bump and sucked on it.

Lisa cried, "Oh god!"

I kept sucking on her little bump. I could feel it getting bigger as I sucked on it. I sucked harder now and grabbed her breasts hard in my hands.

Lisa screamed, "Eat me, little boy! Eat me! Make me cum! Make. . ."

Before she could say me, she came.

Lisa screamed with pleasure.

I just watched her cum. Her body was sweaty and shook hard. She arched her back and her legs opened and closed with no control.

I was very happy. I wanted to scream out the window, "I can make a girl orgasm!" But I didn't. I just waited for my Lisa to finish.

Once she was done she looked at me and laughed.

I asked, "What's so funny?"

She replied, "You're real happy, aren't you?"

I said, "Why do you say that?"

She replied, "Because you have a smile from ear to ear."

I could feel my face turn red. I bowed my head and laughed.

I asked, "Lisa, did I really make you cum or did you fake it?"

She pulled me on top of her and said, "I never fake it. If you fake it the dumb guy thinks he's doing it great while you're wishing he would just hurry up and finish."

"No, my boy, you really made me cum. You're only the second guy to do it, too."

I was thrilled to hear that. I kissed her mouth and cheeks and ran my fingers through her hair.

Lisa said, "Oh my, I think you're ready to mate with me. I have this hard thing poking at my leg."

We both laughed.

Lisa said, "Well, little boy, it's time to make you a man. Mount me, Sean."

She raised her legs and spread them wide. I got between her legs and she guided my hard cock to the entrance of her pussy.

I said, "I want to make you cum again Lisa, But this time durring regular sex."

She smiled and said, "Do you really want to make me cum while you're mating with me?"

I replied, "I do."

She said, "Let's get on the hard floor."

She was on the floor, on her back, with her legs raised and spread wide open. She told me to put my hands on my hips and to make sure to put all of my weight on her hips while I was fucking her.

She looked me in the eyes and said, "When you're in me, I want you to ram it in hard and fast. I want you to use me for what I was born to do. I want you to pound through me to get to the hard floor. Got it? Pound into me, little boy."

I rammed it inside her pussy. It was so hot inside her pussy. I never realized how hot girls were inside their little cunts. Did I mention wet too? She was ready for mating, that was for sure.

Lisa's eyes longed for me to mate her. Her breathing was slow and deep. I grabbed her hips and worked my virgin cock in and out of her slit. I went slow at first. I loved the way her hot wet pussy walls surrounded my cock and tried to milk it at the same time.

'So this is sex,' I thought to myself. The next thought I had was, 'I'm going to fill this little girl with my cum.'

I pounded into her soft little girl area. Lisa moaned with pleasure. I fixed my eyes on hers. She looked shocked, surprised at how good I made her pussy feel.

I rammed it in over and over. I wanted to pound her little pussy right through the floor.

I heard Lisa say, "Oh god, Sean! Oh god!"

I continued my assault on her pussy. I turned into an animal. I wanted to breed my bitch. She was my mate and I was going to punish her pussy with my hard, throbbing, pounding cock.

Lisa screamed at the top of her lungs, "Oh my god! It's too . . . it's too . . . good!"

I screamed, "Oh, Lisa, oh my!"

I pumped my seed deep into my lover's cervix and pussy. She squealed with deight as she felt my hot, sticky cream coat her baby making cunt.

I continued to pump my sperm into her hot, juicy pussy. My cock felt like a sperm shooting gun. Every time I shot into Lisa, Lisa would cry out with pleasure. I emptied my cum gun into her little cunt. I then collapsed on top of her.

She was a hot little cum holder who couldn't stop coming. Her nails scratched on the hard floor. Her back arched, her legs opened and closed uncontrollably.

Lisa's eyes rolled into her head and all she could say was, "Oh god, oh god, oh, oh." Her voice vibrated out the words.

Once her orgasm passed, she wrapped her arms and legs around me. Both exhausted and covered in sweat, I felt complete.

I said, "Lisa, I noticed when I was getting ready to cum, I felt really mean, almost animal like. What is that all about?"

She smiled at me and said, "Well, my boy, some people like to play the role of the submissive while others like to play the dominant. I like to be submissive most of the time." She looked at me and asked, "What role do you think you like to play?"

A devilish smile came across my face and I grabbed her around the throat. I applied light pressure and said, "You tell me."

Lisa looked pleasantly surprised and said, "Oh you're a keeper!"

The End

BMR

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Night of the Himbo Ch. 01 Mike's middle-aged life is about to change forever.in Erotic Couplings
A Risky Breeding on the Trail A run with your bf in nature turns into risky public sex...in Erotic Couplings
Overnight Elevator with Sweet BBW Big girl stuck in a lift with lovestruck stranger...in Erotic Couplings
Intern(al) Affair 39yo black professional woman and 20 yo white intern.in Interracial Love
Big Cock Display - Bailey's First High school friend Bailey loves getting fucked by big cock.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories