The Right to Remain Silent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiveCat
LiveCat
1,048 Followers

Abi was just on the brink of sleep when she felt Sarah's hand move to cover hers as her arse pushed back into Abi's crotch.

'Mmmm hello gorgeous, what time is it?' purred Sarah as she started to wake up.

'It's still stupidly early, go back to sleep Babe.'

Sarah rolled over in her arms, placed a hand behind Abi's neck and kissed her deeply. Even in Abi's exhausted state she could feel her body start to respond to the kiss and the feel of Sarah's skin against hers.

'Does that mean we have time to make love before I have to leave or is my poor Baby too tired?'

'Oh that's so cruel!' moaned Abi 'I'm absolutely wiped out but you've turned me on now, how can I go to sleep like this?' A tired smile played across her face as she looked into Sarah's big, beautiful brown eyes.

'Well I'll cut you a deal then. You just lay back and I'll help you relax and go to sleep and you can return the favour later; how does that sound?' and without waiting for an answer Sarah kissed Abi again, this time with more passion, as her hand found and toyed with an already proud nipple.

Rolling Abi onto her back as they kissed, Sarah slid her other hand down until she was lightly cupping her mound and ran her fingers through the close cropped hair, making Abi groan in anticipation.

'I'll take that as a yes shall I?' grinned Sarah as she lowered her head and sucked alternately on Abi's nipples, flicking her tongue over them and nibbling gently in the way that drove Abi nuts.

She would have liked to take her time, teasing her lover to make sure that when she came, she came hard, but one look at Abi's tired face told her that now wasn't the time.

She slithered down the bed until she was laying in between her thighs and licked the sensitive skin at the very top of each thigh, knowing that this would make Abi unconsciously spread her legs just a bit wider and then she took long licks from the bottom of her slit up to her clit.

Abi's hips automatically raised a little at the apex of every lick and when she was good and wet Sarah slipped a well practiced finger into her and gently caressed her inside walls.

Abi's hands were thrown above her head and her face was a picture of tired abandonment as she laid back and accepted Sarah's gift, riding the waves of pleasure that were slowly beginning to erase the tension of the long night.

Sarah could feel when Abi's excitement level started to rise by the movement of her hips and used this cue to slip a second finger in, increasing the pace and depth of their journey but still making sure that they grazed her spot on every pass.

When Abi was moaning freely Sarah took her clit into her mouth and sucked gently, occasionally grazing her with her teeth and swirling her tongue around and around.

She loved the way Abi's body responded to her touch and knew that Abi's knowledge of her own body was just as well informed. They really were good together and they took pleasure in pleasing each other and with that thought in mind Sarah sucked harder and fucked faster until Abi was grabbing her own nipples and twisting them as she cried out in ecstasy.

As Abi came down Sarah kissed her thighs and belly and told her she loved her. It was the first time she had said those words to Abi; she wasn't one to make such a declaration until she was sure she absolutely meant it, but Abi didn't hear her -- she was already asleep and snoring gently.

LiveCat
LiveCat
1,048 Followers
12