The Right Woman?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,703 Followers

My dad was laughing. "Jerrod, she is one smart cookie. I guarantee she knows there's nothing business about this dinner. Here's a couple of forms that she needs to sign for some computer stuff she ordered. That's why she came to the office this morning. I guess she forgot to sign them."

"Thanks, Dad, I'll get them signed for you," I smiled.

I stopped by A.J.'s office at closing time and we walked together in the garage and I opened the car door for her as she gracefully got in. Damn, what a nice pair of legs. I did my best not to stare but it wasn't easy.

I tried to get acquainted with small talk. "What does A.J. stand for? I figure it's your initials."

"Ambrosia Jane; Styles is my last name. Of course I shortened it to A.J. for business reasons. It's a man's world in business. I am one of the best around when it comes to computers but I was always taken lightly. I'm not a geek so most places figured I didn't know much about computers."

"Tell me a little about your company," I asked.

"Well, there are basically three partners: me, Adrianna, and Matt. The three of us are all graduates of MIT. We felt we were smarter than starting out at beginning wages so we formed a company. When needed, we do bring in addition help but one of us is always there to oversee the operations. We all pull our weight and are the best of friends."

We stopped talking for a little bit when I pulled up to one of the fanciest restaurants in town. The valets opened our doors and let us out and took my car to be parked. I took A.J. by the arm and escorted her into the restaurant, saying hello to the doorman by name as we entered.

It was odd that she acted so cool and calm as we were seated. Most women I brought to this type of restaurant always acted giddy or like they were someone special. A.J. was calm and refined. She waited for her chair to be drawn and it seemed she knew all the proper etiquette for this type of place.

"So are any of you married?" I knew she wasn't but I was wondering about her partners.

"Adrianna is engaged and will be getting married later this year. Matt got married last year and he and his wife are starting their family. Their baby is due in three months."

"So what about A.J.? Anyone in her background at present?"

Smiling, she said, "No time for a relationship. I help support my family and am trying to get further established in the business world. Besides most men are intimidated by a woman owning her own business."

"A.J., I'm not trying to be forward but I'm drawn to you. I don't see many women like you anymore."

She laughed. "By what I have heard, you're drawn to just about anyone of the opposite sex. Your reputation precedes you," she smiled.

"So, what are you looking for in a man?"

"As I mentioned, I'm really not looking but if I ever run across the man of my dreams, I'll want to marry him. I hear you're not the marrying type."

"Oh, really! You can't believe everything you hear. When I find the woman of my dreams I'll ask her to marry me too."

"Okay, Jerrod, I hope I'm around long enough to see that proposal happen. The woman that trapped Jerrod Brice."

"It won't be a trap. I'm not afraid to ask a woman to marry me," I said with a smile.

"I've heard so many stories about you and I've only been here a few weeks. I must admit it's why I accepted this dinner invitation. Did your dad give you those papers for me to sign?" She smiled back at me.

Dad was right; she was smart. I smiled at her and pulled out the papers and she scribbled her name across the bottom.

"Business is now concluded," I smiled. "Now we can get on with dinner. Oh, and to prove I'm not afraid to ask a woman to marry me. Ambrosia Jane Styles, will you marry me? There I told you I wasn't afraid to say it." I laughed.

"Say it again to me in six months and I might just answer you," she smiled back.

Why did I do that? Even in jest it's not something I would do. I can't believe I even asked her such a question. I've known her for almost one day and come out with a question like that. What is wrong with me?

We ordered dinner and did a lot of small talk. She was so nice to be with and wasn't at all intimidated by me. I'm not acting like a boastful person here. I'm just trying to explain that most women I go out with are somewhat intimidated by my family's money or by my personal success. Some women don't seem to be comfortable around me and are always trying to impress me.

A.J. wasn't like that. She was like going out with an old friend. The problem I saw was she wasn't doing much talking about herself and she sure knew a lot about me. I needed to change the subject a little and I asked her to dance.

She looked at me with an ornery look. I do believe she wanted to say something, but instead just said yes and we headed out to the dance floor. The band was playing an old song that caught me off guard. 'When I Fall in Love' was an old favorite of mine. There was a woman singing the words. The song was about half over when I started singing along:

"When I fall in love, it will be forever

Or I'll never fall in love.

In a restless world like this is

Love is ended before it's begun

And too many moonlight kisses

Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun.

When I give me heart, it will be completely

Or I'll never give my heart."

I couldn't believe I was doing this. I was holding this beautiful woman that I hardly knew and was singing to her. She was so soft to the touch and the smell of her perfume was intoxicating to me. I wasn't going to tell you this till later but A.J. had beautiful red hair. I wondered if my thoughts were about Jenny, my old girlfriend but I knew they weren't. They were about A.J. and how I wanted to hold her and squeeze her.

I wanted more of her. She was so different from most women I dated. I went to kiss her neck gently and she pulled back.

"Play nice, Jerrod," she smiled.

She didn't get mad or scold or anything. She had this special way of saying no, and it didn't feel awkward. She was one special woman and I needed to know more about her. The song ended and I gave her a final squeeze, remembering the ending of the song.

"And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too when I fall in love with you."

-----------------------

The next day was a bit awkward at work. I didn't sleep the best, thinking about A.J. What made this woman tick? The self-confidence she acquired. I don't ever remember meeting a woman like her. Dad was right; she seemed to have it all, but I know everyone has a weak side. We all have skeletons in our closet that we don't want out there. What was hers?

My receptionist, Janet, smiled at me when I walked in. She knew A.J. and I had our business meeting.

"How did the meeting go, Mr. Brice? Did you take care of business?" She only called me Mr. Brice in front of other people or if she was going to tease me.

"It was fine, Janet. I have the forms signed," I said as I handed them to her. She knew it didn't mean anything.

"Jerrod," said Janet. "She's a wonderful woman. She's always happy and a joy to have around. She never raises her voice and always gets the job done. Everyone she's worked with here respects her."

What was Janet telling me? Go after this gal or stay away from her.

"Why are you telling me this, Janet?"

"I don't know. You're my boss and I might add a very good friend. A.J. has become a special friend too. We've had lunch a few times and I really like her. Just thought you ought to know."

"I'll let you in on a little secret, Janet. I asked her to marry me."

"What!!! You're kidding. What did she say?"

"To ask her again in six months and she'll answer me," I laughed, but again it got me thinking.

"Jerrod, what ever possessed you to say such a thing? It's not in your character," laughed Janet.

"I honestly don't know. I know I shouldn't say this, not really knowing her, but she does something to me. I don't know what it is. It about half scares me."

Janet smiled and told me not to take this one lightly. She's been around for a number of my affairs and told me I was acting differently this time.

"Just be careful, Jerrod. I really mean it. She's a special lady and I would hate to see her get hurt."

"I won't hurt her, Janet, unless you get divorced and marry me," I laughed.

I had work to do and a lot to catch up on. I buried myself in my work most of the day. I wanted my mind off A.J. so I could get my work done. Around lunch time I saw A.J. go by in a pair of sweats. I ran out in the lobby to talk to her.

"Hey, A.J.! Where're you headed to all dressed up?" Of course she was standing there in grey sweats but, damn, she still looked good.

"I'm off to jog. I do it everyday when I get a chance. Care to join me?"

"Maybe another day, I have a lot of catching up to do."

"Okay, maybe tomorrow," she said as she left.

Janet looked over at me and smiled and laughed.

"What? It's just running. I can run," I told Janet. She was keeping her eye out to see what was transpiring between me and A.J.

The following day I did run with her. No wonder she was in such good shape; that girl could run! About half way through our run, I asked her if we could just walk for awhile. We talked and she told me more about her company and her business. I learned a lot about her family. She had a brother two years younger then her. In the days and weeks that followed, I found out a lot more about her family. She still kept her personal issues close to her vest. It was as though she was hiding something, but what?

Janet let me in on a lot of facts about A.J. She had a scholarship to a college in Las Vegas. After a couple of years she transferred to MIT where she got her degree. I was also told that A.J. helped out her parents financially and helped put her little brother through college.

The more I knew about A.J. the more I was falling for her. I started making excuses to work with her every day. Even my dad noticed and asked me if I had a thing for her. He seemed happy about it and told me to invite her over to his house to meet my mom.

I started jogging with her just about every day at lunch. I was actually trimming down myself some. Dad told me A.J. must be good for me.

I couldn't get her to talk about herself and she would get defensive about it. We'd been running, jogging and even having dinner together a couple of times a week and I had yet to even kiss her.

I talked her into going to Mom's for dinner one evening. Dad had told Mom a lot about her and the job she was doing at the plant. Mom was old fashioned. They were rich but when it came to dinner, she was the cook. She told A.J. that she and Dad ate out so often that she missed cooking, so one day she told their cook that from now on she would be making the meals. She said cooking was really a lot of fun seeing she didn't have to cleanup the mess.

Mom was nice to A.J., but kind of gave her the third degree. A.J. smiled and answered all her questions as long as they weren't too personal. Mom told me later that she really liked A.J. more than any woman I had brought home.

"The two of you would make beautiful grandchildren." said mom smiling. "Don't lose her, Jerrod, she's a real keeper. She is one of those one-in-a-million."

Mom actually said all that in front of A.J., who couldn't get over how forward my mom was but she said she loved her. That's what I mean; A.J. seemed to have it all.

When I took A.J. home she looked a bit distraught. It was like she was debating within herself on what to do.

"Do you want to come in, Jerrod?" she asked.

It was funny, but I had never been in her apartment as many times as we went out. I knew this was a big step in her life and I realized that it was a big one for me too. Of course I said yes. She gave me a quick tour of the apartment. The place was clean except for a room full of computer parts. We walked into the living room and when she turned around I went to kiss her and by instinct she backed away.

"What is it, A.J.? You know I care for you and have never tried to hit on you. Why won't you kiss me?"

She looked at me sadly and leaned forward and kissed me. It took me by surprise as she put her hands gently on my cheeks and kissed my lips time and time again. She put her arms around my neck and I pulled her body close. We hugged and kissed starting out gently but our emotions became stronger with each kiss.

She was warm and passionate. This side of her I had wanted to see since I first met her. She was finally letting herself go with me.

"A.J., I want to make love to you. I won't force you to do anything against your will. Will you make love with me?"

"Jerrod, there are things you need to know about me, about my past. I haven't lied to you but I haven't told you everything. I never thought that our relationship would go this far knowing your past. To be honest with you, I've wanted you from the day we met in your dad's office. If we make love I want it to be real. I'm not into one night stands. I want to be with only one man and I would like him to be you."

I couldn't believe what she just said.

"A.J., right now I don't want to talk about your past. I'm more interested in our future together. I want you more than I've ever wanted any woman."

I slowly unbuttoned her silk blouse and slid it off her shoulders. The one thing I wanted to do more than anything was to take my time, even though I hadn't been with any woman since the day I met A.J.

She wore a bra that had a clasp in the front; I undid it and let her bra fall to the floor. Her breasts weren't overly large but stood out straight and proud. I had to put my lips on her nipples. I bent over and gently sucked on each one for a few seconds. She held my head to her breasts while I sucked.

I stood upright and was getting ready to unbutton my shirt when she smiled and slapped my hand.

"You did me, now it's my turn to do you," she said.

She unbuttoned my shirt and bared my chest. She leaned forward and kissed my nipples. I couldn't tell you the last time a woman had paid that kind of attention to me.

Next she reached down and unbuckled my belt and unfastened my slacks and let them fall to the floor. She slid her hand into my briefs and grabbed hold of my hard cock. With one hand in my briefs and the other around my neck she started kissing me passionately.

She removed her hand from my briefs and wrapped both arms around my neck and we kissed like there was no tomorrow. Somehow she had undone her skirt and let it fall to the floor and we went into her bedroom.

As she stood by her bed I dropped to my knees and removed her panties and had her sit on the edge of the bed. She laid back and I planted my lips on her pink moist pussy.

Neither of us spoke a word but we were both making animals sounds as I ate her pussy. We both got up into the middle of her bed and starting kissing all over again. Her lips, her neck, then I dropped down and devoured her breasts. I couldn't get enough of this sexy goddess.

I went lower to that region below her navel. I started gently again licking and kissing the fuzzy hair that led down to her red mound below. She was breathing hard and her tummy rose and went down with every heavy breath she took.

"Jerrod, fuck me, make love to me. I want you so bad; I've never wanted any man more."

Upon hearing this I took my place between her legs and made passionate love to her. I can never ever remember it feeling so good and wanting a woman so much.

After that night we became a couple. We spent most of our free time together except when she went to see her family on the weekends. We never talked marriage. I guess we neither wanted to jinx our relationship.

Every time we made love she told me she wanted to tell me about her past. She didn't want to keep any secrets from me.

It was funny that when I first met her I wanted to know these secrets about her, but now I didn't want to know. Inside I think I was afraid of what I might find out. I didn't want anything to give me a different picture of this perfect woman. Whenever she said we need to talk, I made an excuse and put it off.

One day we were having a company get-together. Some of our clients and employees from some of our other facilities would attend. Also we invited family and friends.

We had a band and lots of food. It was a pretty festive party. It was one of the few parties that my mom attended. Of course A.J. was on my arm. We were kind of the talk of the company. Most people didn't believe us when we said we were just good friends and that there were no marriage plans.

She was an unbelievable woman both in public and in bed. She did things to me that I couldn't believe she would even know. I learned a lot in swap sessions and it bothered me a little that she was so good. Why was I complaining? I had the best looking and most gorgeous woman on my arm.

I went to freshen our drinks while she was talking to my mom and dad. Mom was really beginning to love her and dad said she could do no wrong since day one.

I stepped up to the bar and ordered our drinks when my old friend Larry came up to me.

"Hey, Larry, welcome to the party. Where's Jenny? Still married to her?"

"Jerrod, long time no see. How's it going? Rumor has it you have a new squeeze. I thought I would come by and check her out. Jenny's home with the kids. We have two rug rats now. So where's this new woman I've heard so much about?"

He was scanning the room checking out all the women when he spotted A.J.

"Oh, my God, I think I see Ambrosia. My God, Jerrod, wait till I tell you about her. I wonder who she's with? I haven't seen her in a good six years but it must be her. She has to be the sexiest redhead alive. The last time I saw her was in Las Vegas, about six years ago."

I couldn't believe what I just heard. Larry knew A.J.? He called her by her name. My God, what does he know about her?"

A.J. was smiling and laughing with my parents. She turned and walked toward me and when she saw Larry, her mouth flew open. She was in tears when she reached me. All she said was, "I'm so sorry" and ran from the party.

I didn't know what to think. I ran after her but she got into a cab and left. I went back into the party to find out what the hell happened.

Chapter 2 A.J. tells her story.

After what had happened at the party, I know everyone wondered what happened to me. I lost the love of my life. The only man that has ever meant anything to me. I hadn't talked to him for a couple of weeks now. I couldn't do it. The embarrassment of him finding out my past from someone else almost killed me. I wanted to die.

One day his secretary, Janet, came to see me. I loved her; she was so warm and nice to me. She said she needed to talk to me. Jerrod, my boyfriend, wanted answers, answers I couldn't face him with and talk to him about without really hurting both of us.

Janet spoke to me first, "A.J., we've been good friends in the few months that I have known you. I'm here to hear your story. You have to let it all out to someone and I promise to keep it a secret unless you tell me it's alright to tell someone. I will tell you that no matter how bad it is, I won't judge you. I will also tell you that you owe an explanation to Jerrod."

"I can't tell him, Janet. I love him too much and I know how he feels about cheating women. I wanted to tell him before but he didn't want to hear it and now I can't face him."

"I'll tell you what, A.J. You tell me your story and I will tell Jerrod for you. He really deserves to know, you know. After all he didn't do anything and you walked out on him. No matter how bad it is, he has a right to know."

I knew Janet was right. I left and gave to reason to Jerrod. I decided to tell her.

"Okay, let me start from the beginning. Please don't ask for names or vivid details. I need to get this all out. I'll tell you my whole story.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,703 Followers