The Right Woman?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You came! You came for me!" she said as she kissed me again. "Jerrod, I love you so much."

Her brother came up to me and said. "The next time you make my sister cry we're going to have to go a couple of rounds." He then smiled and said, "I'm Bobby, and I am really glad to finally meet you. I wanted to meet the man that stole my sister's heart."

I shook his hand and A.J. told everyone that she wanted to dance with me. She pulled me out to the dance floor and put her arms around my neck and her head against my chest. It was just like it used to be between us. It felt so good; it felt so right.

I looked around the crowded dance floor and noticed my mom and dad were there. Then I saw Janet with her husband Henry. Mom and Dad danced next to us and said, "Glad you made the right choice, Son."

"What are you and Mom and the others from the office doing here?"

"Remember? Adrianna worked with us. She gave us a blanket invitation. Some of us decided to come."

"Why didn't you tell me, Dad...?"

"Because, as I told you, only you could make that choice. None of us wanted to make it for you."

Later my dad asked A.J. to dance. I walked over and congratulated Adrianna and her husband Ryan.

"Adrianna, I know this is your special day but I would like to ask a favor of you."

"What is it, Jerrod?"

"I would like to propose to A.J. later but I won't do it here without your permission."

"Go for it! It will be great. I hope she says yes."

Well, it was set - I would ask her later. Now I was wondering if she would say yes, damn I was still a mess.

Later they had the throwing of the bouquet. I watched as all these women were vying for the prize. I saw A.J. leap in the air and grab it. Everyone screamed for her.

It was time for the garter throw. My God, there must be near twenty guys vying for it. Whoever got it would be the one to put it on A.J.'s leg. I looked over at Bobby who was standing next to me. He was a few inches taller and probably had a better reach. Damn, I needed to get that garter.

I watched Bobby looking at me. On the count of three the garter was thrown in the air and Bobby stuck out his arms and falling backward knocking down half the guys. I easily reached up and grabbed the garter. The other guys were a little mad at Bobby as he looked at me and said, "Anything for Janey."

They had A.J. sit in a chair and they played the stripper song. I was to see how high up A.J.'s leg I could get the garter. Once I got to her knee the crowd chanted "higher," I went up a couple of inches showing a lot of leg and they yelled, "Higher." I moved it above mid-thigh and an embarrassed A.J. put her hand above mine and smiled.

The crowd yelled, "more."

I said, "So you all want more?" and the crowd yelled, "Yes."

I reached in my pocket and pulled out the ring. It totally took A.J. by surprise.

"A.J., when I asked you to marry me once before, you told me to ask you again in six months and you would give me an answer. So I'm asking you again in front of all our family and friends. Will you marry me and make me the happiest man alive? You better say yes or I don't know what I'll do."

She had a flood of tears coming out. I glanced back at Bobby and he just laughed. "Those are tears of joy, Bro," said Bobby.

"Yes, I'll marry you and have your babies and we will be a family."

Everyone in the place started screaming for joy. Adrianna and Ryan were the first two to congratulate us, followed by our parents.

Epilogue:

We got married in the same church as Adrianna. I wanted that same minister to marry us. We even rented the same hall. Everyone who was at Adrianna's and Ryan's wedding were invited, even if we didn't know them. For our honeymoon we went to Boston. Janey (that's what I called her now that we were family) wanted to run the Boston Marathon. I was an onlooker. Of course she didn't win but she did finish. She was one determined little lady.

It's been a year now since our wedding and our first child was due. We knew it was going to be a girl and I asked Janey what she wanted to name her.

She said, "Anything but Ambrosia."

Thank you for reading my story.

The story about John in the third chapter was sent to me by a friend in an e-mail. I don't know where it originated but I thought it fit into the story nicely. Thanks goes to the anonymous writer of it.

As always, comments and feedback are always welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear