The Ring

Story Info
FBI investigates a prostitution ring in a prep school.
882 words
3.42
40.3k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob was a janitor, at a local high school/prep school. No one respected Bob, that was about to change though.

Bob forgot to tell people that he was an FBI agent, one of America's best in covert ops. and espionage. He was installed there by the government to crack down on an organized prostitution ring. Bob's job required him to set surveillance all over the school. Being the janitor was the best cover one could ask for. He was setting up microscopic cameras in every classroom one Saturday. When he heard a noise coming from the Principals office.

Bob reached for his sidearm and locked and loaded...he quietly snuck up on the perps. to his disbelief there was the Principal with a young hot blonde bent over his desk and he was fucking her in the ass. Bob was not surprised to see this seeing that is what he was sent there to do he put his gun down and pulled out a very small hand held camera and snapped a few pics. He looked up and saw that there was a ceiling vent so he snapped a few pics of that, so he could put a camera there later.

The principal was hard at work on this blonde, so he didn't notice Bob. Bob was getting very turned on by the principal fucking this girl, so he thought to himself what the fuck I might as well, so he pulled out his cock which was already rock hard and began to beat off in the hallway. He had the principals timing down so he just imagined that he was fucking the young student. He started pumping faster and faster as the Principal went faster and faster. Both guys blew it at the same time...however Bob let out a slight moan and the Principal looked right at where Bob "was" because Bob took off like a bolt of lightning...Damn that was close Bob said.

* * * * *

The Next Day...

Bob was cleaning the floors out in the hallway, when he heard something come over his ear piece it was coming from the microphone he planted in the teacher's lounge. It sounded like the History teacher, he was talking about the incident last night when the Principal heard a noise but didn't see anyone, a sigh of relief came over Bob. He continued to mop when he got to the ladies restroom, he did his normal presentation, "anyone in here" he said no answer...so Bob went in the bathroom and started his cleaning duties. However he was definitely surprised to see what he saw when opened the door to a stall and there was a beautiful red head masturbating with her tampon applicator.

"Excuse me young lady,"

"No, excuse me sir" was the reply "hey-could you do me a favor" she asked..."sure what could I do for you!" "could you hand me panties the slid over to the other stall."

"Sure!" Bob went over and grabbed the panties and brought them back to the girl, the girl then asked if he could put them back on her. Bob shook his head and slid the panties over both legs, they were as smooth as silk, he couldn't help but touch them as he reached up her thighs, when he approached the holiest of holy she let out a slight moan, as Bob pulled the up to her crotch he inserted his middle finger into her already moist slit.

He slid his finger in and out with ease, he then added two more fingers till she started to buck against his hand...she was going to cum and cum hard she did, her whole body shook from it. Bob couldn't hold his rage back he unzipped his fly and pulled out his eight inch cock and stuck it in the little slut and fucked her good and hard...he gave that slut all he could he pounded and pounded when he was ready he pulled his cock out and shot it all over the girl's freckled face.

When he finished with her she asked him what his name was and he replied my name is Bob...and I'm the janitor. Good she replied then you clean up all this cum from me and the stall. Listen here bitch, Bob said I will do what I want and I want you to suck my dick or I will be going to the Principal's office with you. She laughed, go to the principal good, go he is a good pal with me I suck his dick every afternoon at 1230.

That's just what Bob needed to here as he had his voice recorder on the whole time. The girl flung a lit cig at him and left him there to clean up the mess they made.

He went back to cleaning the stall, that afternoon he reported to his superior officer and told him that it is the Principal that was the head of the ring...the boss man ordered another team mate to enter the scene as a young female teacher. Special agent Tina was requested to escort Bob back to school on Monday. They were to set up a base stand and a surveillance of the principal...

stay tuned to here more about the Ring...