The Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without hesitation I was up standing over her and she took me into her mouth a few more times all the while caressing my sack. Then she grabs my dick with both hands and began to jerk me off. "I want you to cum all over my face" she said. Jerking me harder and harder she repeated herself over and over. "Cum on my pretty slut face" she screamed out with a grin on her face. And after a few more seconds of her working on my shaft a stream a milky white jism sprayed her young tan skin from her chin to her nose. Max stuck her tongue out to catch the next one. It spread from her chin to her upper lip. For the third I took my dick from her hands aimed a little higher. Two shots squirted out, one landing on her cheek and across her eyelid and the other on her forehead and into her hair. Then she snatched it back almost offended that I wouldn't let her finish. She milked the last few drops into her pleading mouth. I was totally drained. Collapsing onto the couch, she slid up next to me and asked, "did like that baby?" running her fingers through my hair. "Yes, I fucking loved every single second."

"No one has ever blown me like that." I looked over and saw her sweet young face was still covered in cum. I reached over smeared it around the rest of her face. She licked my fingers clean. Then I asked if she enjoyed her facial. "Best damn cum I've ever had" she said. You're the sexiest hot boy around. We kissed for while. I played with her tits, while she massaged my nuts. And eventually we dosed off in each other's arms.

When I opened my eyes I was back in my dorm room. The TV was still on the exact seen as before. I would have passed the whole experience off as a daydream but it was just too real. My wildest dreams had come true. This ring is going to be ticket to more wild nights then I can imagine. Now I know that I wasn't supposed to show the ring to anyone but the gypsy woman was able to tell what the writing on it said. Something about reality and non-reality coming together, to make the future. I wasn't sure what that meant and then there was the whole people being after that ring but I guess I'll have to worry about that day when it comes. So that's my story, the first of whom knows. Thanks for listening.

12