The Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as he felt himself fading away, something was pulling at him, pulling him up and out, all of a sudden he burst up and out; gasping for breath as he did so. The first thing he noticed was that he was no longer surrounded by woodland, he sensed he was still closed in, but he had space to move. The second thing he realised was that he was stood up in water; up to his knees in water. Gone was the grass and the woodland, but now he realised he was stuck in the well. The very well that Assami had been dumped in. Suddenly he felt a hand on his back. He screamed out loud.

'Shhhhh, shhh,' a soothing voice lulled him, 'it's alright. Follow me.' He was mesmerised by her voice and allowed her to guide him by the hand to the wall of the well.

'But I can't climb well.' Richard thought.

'Trust me,' Assami spoke as if reading his thoughts. She grabbed at the wall and seemed to find a good place to begin climbing. Richard followed, noting with slight discomfort that the wall seemed to move to accommodate for him, nudging bricks out further for him to get a hold of. He followed Assami for what seemed like an eternity up the wall that he knew was living. Finally he saw the light up above and they increased their speed to get to it.

Eventually,. they both climbed out from the well, basking in the glorious sunlight that pounded down upon them. They were in a clearing similar to the one he had been in with the swingers. The only difference being that there was a well right in the middle of this one. He looked at Assami now for the first time in the light. She was even more stunning than she had been on the video. She was surely the most beautiful girl that he had ever laid eyes on. Her body was so perfectly formed, she too was naked and Richard basked in every glorious detail of her fine Asian body. She had a petite frame, not an ounce of fat anywhere on her body. Her small, pert breasts were perfectly crafted and her big, brown nipples stood erect. Her legs were closed together in her standing position, but her pubic region was smoothly and amazingly shaven. Her legs were lean and slender, they curved graciously towards her slim ankles and her perfect little feet. Her feet were amazing, smooth and curved with high arches and sexy little toes. The light brown colour of her skin only made her body look even more alluring.

He looked into her face to see her staring straight back at him, god she was so beautiful; her face a perfect oval shape and her long, jet black hair fell down perfectly over her face. It slightly obscured one of her beautiful, almond shaped brown eyes that Richard found himself getting lost in. 'Do you love?' She spoke.

'I love.' Richard found himself replying

'Do you fuck?' She asked, seductively licking her full lips with her moist looking tongue.

'I fuck' Richard replied once again monosyllabically, he knew he was hypnotised but he didn't care.

'You know where I am.' She spoke, a slightly Japanese lilt in her voice coming through, 'I'm waiting for you. Be here tomorrow and I'll lift the curse.'

'How will I find you again?' Richard asked as he suddenly felt an amazing sensation on his penis; it felt like something soft and warm had wrapped around his shaft and was slowly rousing him to hardness. 'Mmmmm,' he found himself moaning.

'You'll know when you awake.' She spoke as she moved up closer to him, the sensations on his penis beginning to feel even more wonderful, he felt the sensations with every nerve in his body. She had to stand up on her tippy-toes so that she could lift her sweet lips up to oh so softly brush up against Richard's. He felt his cock rise to full erectness at her kiss and the magical forces that were stroking him began to caress it more lovingly.

He closed his eyes and felt himself drifting away, away from Assami and back to his conscious self. The wonderful feeling on his penis was still there though, there were several different things still gently stroking up and down his length. He knew that he was back in the field with the group and that everything that had just happened was a dream. But he also found, with surprisingly little surprise, that he knew exactly where he would find Assami tomorrow. Although he had never been there before, he knew exactly which route to take and even how long it would take to get there. Everything was going to be alright.

He finally slowly opened up his eyes, noticing that it was getting dark; he must have been asleep for a good few hours. The first thing he did was to look down at his penis to see what felt so nice; he was rewarded with a fantastic sight. Olivia, Becky and Jane were all sat around Richard's prone, naked body, rubbing their gorgeous, sexy feet up and down his member. He smiled and cradled himself up a little to get a better view. Jane turned to him and spoke, continuing to rub her sexy big toe around the head of his cock.

'You're finally awake then; you were away on another planet big boy. We've tried everything to wake you up. This seemed to work the best'

'Everyone else has gone home, we didn't want to leave you here alone' Olivia added as she wrapped her feet around his member and began to stroke him off.

'I was dreaming.' Richard spoke.

'What about?' Becky asked,

'This' he replied, smiling and laying back as the girls continued to use their amazing feet to bring him off. He closed his eyes and felt at peace as these girls lovingly caressed his shaft with their feet; for the first time in a week he felt at peace. When he finally came, it wasn't in as much of a frenzy as he had gotten used to, instead it was more of a euphoric high that Richard had never felt before. Like a fountain his seed spurted from his cock and coated the girl's feet. Richard felt like he was floating as he continued to squirt; his cum being milked out by Jane's sexy toes.

Finally spent, the four of them stood and dressed themselves. The girls offered a lift to Richard, their car was in a car park not two minutes from where they were. This surprised Richard a little as he thought they were deep inside the woods, but agreed to have a lift anyway. There was little conversation on the way back, all four of them were incredibly weary, and it was only seven in the evening. But it had been a very eventful day. They dropped him off outside the guest house he was staying in, but not before they all gave him their number and made him promise to go on the next outing the group had. Richard readily agreed and said goodbyes to everyone before entering the B&B and going straight to his bed.

11

Richard awoke bright and early the next morning, fully refreshed and at last hoping for an end to the curse. Reflecting on the week he noticed how strange it had been that so many people were willing to have sex with him. He knew Emma, Brad's ex-girlfriend would be up for it at anytime with him. We wondered briefly about a relationship, but then figured that it would be out of the question at the minute; especially with all the other offers of sex Richard had been receiving. He'd have to be a complete idiot to refuse any of those.

He showered and dressed while reliving his week's experiences, feeling kind of sad that after today things may return to normal. When the curse was broken, his adventures would be over. Or would they? He had plans to go on outings with the swingers he's met, Joanne, the B&B lady had mentioned that he should return on regular basis. There was Mike's beach-house in Skegvegas with his tidy little college girl sister and her friends. He perked up at this thought, maybe this was just the beginning after all.

He entered the guest house front room and heard Joanne humming to herself in the kitchen, he made his way into the room and greeted her. She was making him breakfast, claiming that you need a good breakfast to set you up for the day. It was only 8.30, so Richard was in no great rush. He sat down to enjoy a fantastic, home cooked breakfast with rashers of bacon, fried eggs, beans, tomato mushrooms, toast. Everything and everything Joanne could find in the kitchen.

'So, this'll be your last day here I expect?' Joanne spoke as Richard hungrily ate the wonderful feast that she had provided.

'I'm hoping so yes... I just have a few things left to take care of and then I shall probably be off.'

'I'll be expecting my payments tonight then?' Joanne asked seductively, leaning forward so her dressing gown came apart at the middle to reveal her amazing cleavage.

'Oh, most definitely.' Richard replied, instantly stiffening at the sight of her glorious chest. 'Don't worry, I won't be home too late.' Richard finished his breakfast, thanked Joanne and then made his way out into the woods for what he knew to be his last time. He went East following a well trodden path for around an hour. Although he had never walked the path before, he recognised his surroundings with the skill of a trained hiker. He knew exactly when and where to venture from the main path and onto a slightly more overgrown trail; which he followed until he arrived in the clearing he had been in yesterday in his dream.

The well was just like he had envisioned it and he found himself drifting over to it and looking down. He had an idea that he had to go down there to find her. This was where his plan became vague. Assami had shown him the well, but not what to do when he got there. It was 2pm now and he knew he had watched the tape at around 7pm a week ago. That left him with about 5 hours. For the first time since yesterday evening, Richard felt panic rising in his throat. He fought it off and managed to work his way slowly down the well. This process took him half an hour as he had no rope or anything. He finally reached the bottom, the water came up to his thighs. Panic had taken over now and he began desperately clawing around in the murky depths of the waters trying to find Assami's body in order to break the curse.

He lost track of time while desperately searching and his mind began to tell him that Assami had tricked him; she wasn't going to break the curse after all. It had all been in vain, his dick would soon be taken from him. He had so many women left to have sex with. He couldn't face life without his penis. He collapsed against a wall tears streaming down his cheeks. His hands numb and raw from the clawing and his body soaked with sweat. He heard giggling up above. He looked up, but could only see a silhouette of a person leaning over the well, looking down to where he was.

'What are you doing down there silly?' Came the voice that he instantly knew to be Assami's. 'I told you to wait up here. You came too early.'

Richard breathed a sigh of relief and burst out laughing at the absurdity of it all. It really was all a bit absurd wasn't it? Assami threw a rope down to him and helped him climb from the well. When he had finally been lifted from the well he dusted himself off and stood to face Assami. She was butt naked and stunningly beautiful. A girly smile lit up her wonderful face. Richard felt his cock stiffening just at the sight of her.

'Pleased to see me?' She spoke, her voice mesmerising him with it's slight Japanese lilt. She glanced down towards his stiffening member which bulged his jeans out and giggled again. 'I guess so.' She sat down on the soft grass and rested her back against the wall of the well; spreading her beautiful legs wide to reveal her tight, pink shaven pussy. Her lips parted to reveal her inner pink, velvety flesh. Richard stood, dumbfounded, it was alright seeing her on video and in a dream. But in actual real life, she was too beautiful to be true. Her beauty was so real and full of life that Richard was glued to the spot. The sheer nature of it all; beautiful girl, masturbating in the woods almost seemed to bring the surrounding woods to life. All around the woods were full on energy, bursting with life. Richard heard the patter of squirrels, the call of birds, the rustle of other animals coming closer to the clearing to watch what was happening. But it was not just the animals who were brought to life by this display. The grass which she sat one seemed to come to life, swaying and dancing as she masturbated.

Richard felt his dick growing and growing until it could grow no more as he watched Assami slide two fingers gracefully inside her flesh; releasing a soft moan which caught in the wind and was carried to Richard's ears where it filled his ears with a soft, sing song cry of ecstasy. She wiggled her beautiful toes as she continued to play; her small mouth opened in a pretty little 'o' and her beautiful, big, almond eyes staring straight into Richard's soul. This was how it was meant to be; human and nature together for a change instead of human's destroying nature. Living at one with the environment and becoming the sensual creatures they were born to be.

As Richard watched Assami bringing herself closer to orgasm he noticed how frenzied the action around him was becoming. The grass danced and swayed with greater vigour as if it too was reaching it's own climax. The calls, the rustles and the patters from the woods became louder and faster in anticipation as Assami's moans grew and grew in harmony with the surrounding chaos.

It felt like the earth itself shook as Assami reached climax and let her senses go, releasing a torrent of fluid from the fleshy confines of her pink folds which the grass eagerly drank up; still she stared deep into Richard's soul, filling him with lust as her body was rocked by the force of the orgasm and her pussy lips grew pinker and pinker with the wonderful sensations. her fingers danced over her clitoris prolonging her orgasm.

Now she stood, smiled at Richard and spoke; 'now is the time to break the curse.' With that, she turned and faced away from him and bent herself over the well, exposing her amazing dark ass and her tight, hairless puckered ass hole to him. Richard found that the spell which had held him in place was broken and he was able to rip his clothes from his body and allow his huge, throbbing member to spring free and lead him to where Assami waited, bent over the well.

He slid a finger into her wet, tight pussy which seemed to grow tighter around his finger creating a snug feeling as if her pussy was made just to fit his finger. He pulled out his finger with a feeling of disappointment, but he knew what he had to do to break this curse. He used her juice to run his finger over her ass hole, lubricating it slightly before pushing the same finger into her ass. Her puckered ring parting for the invading finger. She moaned softly as she felt his finger enter her ring piece. Her ass was so tight, it gripped his finger and threatened not to give it back. Richard wondered how he would ever fit his huge cock inside her.

He pulled his finger from her ass and moved in closer with the head of his penis pushing up against her rim. Taking his member in his hand he slowly pushed inside her, feeling her tiny little asshole being stretched beyond it's limits to accommodate for this intrusion. Still her moans were of pleasure, not the pain expected by this rear entry. She relaxed her muscles with no hesitation to allow his monster cock to fill her tiny little ass up to his balls.

'Oh god... Fuck me with that thing.' She whispered to him as he reached around and grabbed her tiny little tits, fingering her big, brown nipples. He slowly began to thrust away at her ass, eliciting soft moans from both parties. She thrust her hips back onto him as he thrust forward, forcing his throbbing cock as deep inside of her as it would possibly go; he lost himself in the sheer enjoyment of it all. He continued to fuck Assami, but part of his mind began to wander back to his week's activities; he was back at Brad's house, his cock sliding in and out of Emma, slick with her juices. Then it was Jessica, her hug tits jiggling up and down on her chest.

He blinked once again and refocused on where he was, looking down he saw his cock sliding in and out of this fantastically stunning Asian woman's ass, her moans grew louder and louder as another fierce orgasm ripped through her body due to the sensations of her ass being fucked and her fingers on her clitoris. As he felt her snug ass gripping his member tighter, he was reminded of the swinger, Jane; her pussy was so tight and wet, hard to believe, but she was nearly as tight as Assami's ass. She had moaned so loud when she came. Richard knew he'd had one hell of a week; it had started off so down, but it was sure as hell ending on a high. Even the sexy librarian had come onto him, using her sexy little feet to bring him off.

As Assami was once again rocked by an orgasm he felt his balls begin to tighten in anticipation of his coming orgasm. He gripped her firmly by the waist and began to increase his thrusting pace; reliving every encounter of the week and still loving fucking Assami's ass. His balls began to tingle and the head of his penis was so sensitive that he felt electric shocks pulsing through his body with every slight movement. He held on for as long as possible, the cum racing up his shaft and demanding release; which, eventually he had to give. With one final thrust, deep, deep inside Assami's anal canal he began to unload the contents of his balls. His cock throbbing with every wave of seed that raced up his shaft and spilled into her bowels. The feeling of him cumming so deep inside of her triggered a series of mini orgasms for Assami who continued to tremble throughout.

Finally spent, he allowed his shrinking, and satisfied member to slip free from her cum lubricated ring piece; a stream of ejaculate flowed from her opening as he did so. As he backed up, she turned to face him, both were flushed and sweaty; but satisfied smiles were evident on both. 'The curse is broken.' She whispered, 'you no longer have to worry.' With that, she turned and walked toward the wood. However, instead of entering the forest and walking away as Richard expected, she seemed to fade away into nature; her figure becoming more and more ethereal with each step... Until she was gone completely, returned to nature.

Richard spent a long time sat in that clearing alone. His back resting on the wall of the wall as the sun warmed his naked body. He saw no need in dressing just yet. He sat and pondered where he would go from here. What the next step to take was. As the sun went down behind the trees, he stood and re-dressed before making his way back to the guest house.

There he would make sure that Julie was satisfactorily repaid for allowing him to stay; after that he would head back home to tell Emma of his travels, and no doubt get some of her fine pussy. And after that? Who knows, he decided to go wherever the wind may take him. And even if he travelled for the rest of his days without ever having sex again; the memories of this one week would last him a lifetime.