The Ring

Story Info
Grandma leaves a magic sexually-charged ring.
5.2k words
4.47
61.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the jewel encrusted box. Inside nestled in a red velvet backing was a simple golden ring. There was some strange writing on the inside of the band. The ring seemed like it was really old.

Once the ring was settled on the ring finger of her right hand she felt a mild jolt of electricity that flowed from her finger through her body. It seemed to nestle in her private parts. Her nipples became erect and her clitoris became engorged with blood. She felt her vagina begin to flex and her pussy juices began to flow.

"Holy crap, I'm horny as hell." She thought. She had found the ring in her grandmother's house while going through her things after the funeral. She knew her grandma Mimi had a wild youth. She had a series of happy marriages and died in her own bed at the ripe old age of 96.

Next to the jewelry box was a hand written envelope with her name on it. It looked like Mimi's handwriting. She opened the envelope using a long French manicured nail. Inside was a letter.

Dear Allison;

This ring has been our family for generations. I always meant to give this to your mother but she passed before I could. You could say this is a magic ring. My mother told me that the ring was created by a group of druids and it somehow wound up in our family generations ago. This ring will help you to find your true love. It will also help you to become more attractive to the opposite sex. You may find yourself in some situations that you wouldn't ordinarily be in as it has some side effects on the wearer. You will know when you find your true love when you can take off the ring. As long as you wear the ring you can not get pregnant. I have worn the ring 3 times in my life and enjoyed it every time that I did.

Love you always

Mimi

"What a load of crap." She thought. "I guess grandma was losing it towards the end. " She said to herself. Allison was a successful defense attorney in Hartford Connecticut. Her grandmother's 7,000 square foot house was perched on a rocky promontory in the town of Westport Connecticut and was worth around $3,000,000. Her grandmother Mimi had married 3 times to three wealthy men. She had left all of her assets to Allison. There were two other houses one in Aspen Colorado and one on the island of Bermuda. There was also a healthy portfolio of savings and stocks totaling about $5,000,000.

At word of her grandmothers death Allison had taken a three month sabbatical from work. In all reality she would never have to work again and could live comfortably from the dividends paid out by her grandmother's stock portfolio. In two weeks Allison had gone from owning a $250,000 condo with $120,000 mortgage and $3,000 in the bank to being worth well over $10,000,000. She planned to move to Mimi's house and sell her condo in Glastonbury.

Allison was a good looking woman with hazel eyes that tended to change color with her moods. Sometimes they looked brown and sometimes they tended towards blue or grey. She was a tall woman at 5'8" and 130 lbs. She worked out a lot and was a natural 36c cup. Her 39" legs were in good shape as she used the elliptical training machine at the gym for an hour 5 times a week. She also trained with weights four days a week.

That was something she didn't need to do anymore as her grandmothers house had a gym rivaling the one that she went to. It also came with a personal trainer that her grandmother had come in three times a week. Her grandma had been in great physical shape and looked like a woman in her early 50's rather than the 96 years she really was.

She put the note back in its envelope and tried to take off the ring. It wouldn't come off. She pulled and tugged and finally gave up. She closed the drawer containing the jewelry box and the note. It was a gorgeous day out, but it was hot. Her grandmother had a dock with a 28 foot Bayliner motor boat moored to it.

The house was built on a rocky shore about 35 feet above the Long Island Sound. The rock had been blasted out to build the house which was hidden from view of any neighbors except those with boats out on the sound. The front of the house was a wall of triple pain glass giving a gorgeous view of the Long Island Sound.

Allison decided to change into her Hunter Green Brazilian Halter Tie Bikini. It was cut high on the sides and had very little to cover her well defined buttocks. With a 36c-26-34 figure on her 5'8" frame she looked very hot. The suit, when wet, was see through. Even dry her nipple tips were clearly visible poking through the tight top and you could see the outline of her pubic hair cut in a v shape arrowing down towards her pussy.

She pulled a Mets baseball cap over her long black hair, put on a pair of RayBan sunglasses, threw a six pack of Heineken beer in a cooler with some ice from the freezer and ran down the steps carved into the face of the huge rock leading down to the dock.

Her tits bounced, and her well muscled legs and but cheeks flexed on the way down to the boat. She had grabbed the keys to the boat before throwing on a white tee shirt over her bikini.

She started the engine and cast off the lines holding the boat to the dock. She backed out and turned facing towards Long Island. She shifted into drive, adjusted the plain for the inboard MerCruiser Bravo 320hp engine and put on some throttle. It was a hot, sunny and calm day on Long Island Sound. The waves were small 1-1/2 feet at most. She headed down the shoreline towards Norwalk and Sheffield Island.

When in high school there used to be really large keg parties on the small island off the coast of Norwalk Connecticut. They would have huge bonfires, someone would usually get hurt, and drugs were never a problem to get there. Now it was a bird sanctuary and you were not allowed to camp there overnight.

She pulled up to a flotilla of five boats. They were all side by side and roped together to form one big party platform. She saw there were about 10 or 11 young guys. They looked to be high school and college kids back for the summer. Most had good tans and looked to be physically fit. There were a couple of guys that looked kind of out of shape and pasty. She figured these were friends of the people with the boats.

She felt a little tingle from the ring on her finger. It felt like some drug was injected into her system and she was seeing little sparkles floating in front of her eyes. Her nipples became erect and were clearly visible through the thin halter top and tee shirt she wore.

Normally she would have driven by these guys as she was a 26 year old attorney and would never think to hang out with a group of drunken high school and college kids.

"Ahoy the boats! Can I join you guys?" She yelled over.

"Shit yeah honey! Come on over." Someone yelled to her.

She pulled her 28 foot boat parallel to one of the outside boats and threw a line over to a well tanned athletic looking guy. He caught the line in midair, a Budweiser in one hand, his shoulder muscles flexed as did his stomach when he caught the line. Something was happening in her reproductive organs. There was a gurgling sound as her juices started to flow and she could feel her vagina flexing under the thin material of her bikini bottom.

The guy looked to be 19 or 20 with a great body she thought as he tied her boat to his much smaller 18 foot SeaRay motor boat. He had a 150 horsepower out board Johnson motor. He moved to the stern and she threw him her stern line. She looked at his Johnson, not the motor, as it made a clearly visible outline in his boxer style bathing suit.

She was tied snugly to the SeaRay. Her boat was a good foot and a half foot higher than any of the others so she could look down into all the other boats. Each boat had a couple of guys in it. The center boat was some type of larger Boston Whaler with a center console where the navigator could stand or sit to steer the craft. It was packed with coolers of beer and a boom box was playing rock music.

She looked over to the young man who had tied her boat up to his. "I'm Allison, and you are?" She asked boldly devouring this hunk of man meat behind her RayBan covered eyes.

"I'm Shaun. Do you want a beer?" He asked. He was obviously studying her through his own sunglass covered eyes.

"I have my own, thanks." She said digging into her cooler of Heinekens. She dug one of the ice cold beers out and held it against her forehead. The cold water from the melting ice in the cooler left a wet spot on her forehead. She took the beer and used the opener that was attached to the console next to the steering wheel. It opened with a pop and a hiss. She took a swig of the cold beer. Her arm brushed her right breast making it jiggle as she drank her beer. "It sure is hot." She said. "You want to go for a swim?"

"Sure, let's do it." Shaun said.

Allison moved to the stern of the boat and bent over to let down a ladder that led to the swim platform allowing someone to climb out of the water and back into the boat. As she bent over, the thin material of her bikini bottom outlined the lips of her pussy. The small triangle of material covering her but had been sucked into the valley between the cheeks of her ass as she was steering the boat. The twin globes of her rock hard ass flexed as she unhooked the clip holding the ladder and dropped the ladder into the water.

"I hope he likes the view." She thought to herself. She pulled off her tee shirt and dove into the water. It was chilly, but not cold. There was a warm layer of water maybe two feet deep. Below that it was much colder. It helped to cool her burning pussy.

"Maybe the ring is magic." She thought. She was feeling mighty horny as Shaun made a graceful dive that brought him up beside her when he surfaced. They looked into each others eyes as they bobbed in the 35 foot deep water. She could feel an electric shock and a smoldering heat coming from his sparkling brown eyes. She still had her sunglasses on but he had taken his off.

He moved closer, cocking his head to the side, his arms and feet waving as he tread water. Their lips met. She felt what she thought was an electric charge coursing through her body settling in her vagina. The cold water on her hot pussy felt really strange. His tongue swept into her mouth overpowering her. She started to sink as she had stopped moving her arms and legs. He followed her down. They were lip locked. She grabbed the back of his head pressing his lips hard to her own. She sucked hard on his tongue. She began to realize that she needed to breathe.

She opened her eyes and began to kick towards the brightly lit surface of the water. His eyes were still closed, his arms wrapped hard around her upper body crushing her breasts to his muscled chest. She didn't want to stop kissing him but she needed a breathe of air. She began to wave her arms and kick her legs as she struggled to pull him towards the surface with her.

His eyes opened. Their lips parted and they both swam to the surface. "Come to my boat." She whispered upon surfacing.

"Yeah." He said.

His hand was on her ass helping to climb the ladder onto the swim platform on the stern of her boat. Her Brazilian style bikini bottom was now more like a thong. The thin material was compressed into the crack of her ass. His hand massaged her ass as she put both feet on the bottom rung of the ladder. She leaned back into him. His right arm was on the ladder and his chest was against her back so she couldn't fall into the water. Both of her hands were on the ladder her long black hair hung down behind her dipping into the water. She turned her head over her shoulder and kissed him hungrily. Their tongues did a tango moving back and forth from her mouth to his. "Hurry up; I want to show you my cabin." She said breathlessly as she climbed the ladder.

Her long legs stretched as she climbed; the muscles in her arms and legs flexing on her way up the ladder. She could feel the muscles in the cheeks of her ass expanding and contracting as she climbed. The sun hitting her exposed ass warmed her, making her pussy hotter and wetter than before.

She climbed over the stern wall of her boat and stood up proudly. Her breasts and pubic hair were clearly visible through the thin material of her bikini. She turned to watch Shaun climb over the same railing with an obvious bulge in his bathing suit. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to him. The bulge of his dick was pressing against her thigh. She could feel heat coming from his dick as they kissed. She wrapped her right leg behind his left one leaning back as they kissed rubbing her flaming hot cunt against his erect penis. She was grinding her pussy lips over the length of him. She could feel the head of his circumcised dick rubbing against he erect clit.

She heard some whistles and cat calls coming from the other boats tied to hers as the 10 young men looked on with lust in their eyes. Allison waved and grabbed Shaun's ass pulling him closer to her. It felt like there was nothing between her pussy and his dick. There was just a burning heat coming from both sets of sexual apparatus.

She unwrapped her leg from behind his and slid down his body to her knees in front of his bulging crotch. She slid her hands down his well muscled body and grabbing the sides of his bathing suit pulled it down. His cock sprang out at her.

"Here, take these." Shaun said handing over her RayBans. She hadn't even noticed that she had lost the $200 glasses in the water. She put the glasses on as her mouth took in the head of his dick. It wasn't huge but it looked beautiful and was in perfect proportion to the rest of his well sculpted body. Her tongue flicked at the under side of the glans of his penis as she sucked. She brought her right hand up and began jerking him off while the head of his dick was being sucked and licked.

He put both hands in her long black hair and began to fuck her mouth. They had a rhythm going now. Her hand slid down with her mouth in perfect unison as he moved his hips forward. She had her left hand on his flexing but. His cock tasted like the sweetest candy to her as she sucked the pre-cum from his dick head.

She could hear nothing but the music coming from the boom box on the other boats tied up to hers now. Shaun began to grunt. "That's it baby." He said. "Suck my cock, oh yeah that's the way. Don't stop doing that! Oh man I'm going to cum! I want to cum on your face!" He almost yelled this.

She could feel the cheeks of his ass tightening up. His whole body became rigid. She stopped sucking and continued jerking him off as she leaned back and looked up at his face. He had a strange grimace on his face as he groaned. His head was tilted back and he was looking up into the sky with his eyes closed. His hands were pressing hard against the side of her head grabbing her silky black hair in two fists.

She looked into the head of his cock watching for the white hot cum she knew was making its way towards her. His dick was flexing trying to escape from her pistoning hand.

A hot load of white hot jism shot onto her forehead. It felt like someone had thrown warm Jell-O against her with a lot of force. Another shot hit her square on the lens covering her right eye and began dripping onto her cheek. Another shot hit her hair. The white globs of cum like sugar coating on the black of her hair. She forced his dick down and another shot hit her chest sliding down the valley between her tits.

She put her mouth over the head of his dick as her right hand continued to jerk him off. She began to suck harder as she swallowed all of the male nectar shooting down her throat, filling her mouth and coating her tonsils. His cum tasted sweet. She continued hungrily sucking the next four shots of his sperm. She wanted more. "Don't stop!" She thought to herself.

Her eyes were closed and she continued jerking his cock. She milked every drop of cum out of it that she could. She looked up at his face that was now looking down into her cum covered face and sunglasses smiling with a sparkle in his eyes. His dick was half erect when she let him slip from her mouth. She continued to jerk his dick, her fist had cum dripping down it; down her forearm towards her elbow. Looking up at him she licked her arm scooping his cum with her tongue. She smacked her lips and swallowed it down. She began to lick her cum covered fist. She sucked and licked herself clean. He was now hard again.

"You look so fucking hot covered with my cum." He said. His 7 inch dick was now rock hard again.

She looked to her right. All ten guys were now in Shaun's boat watching the show. She continued jerking Shaun with her right hand. She was still on her knees. One of the other guys had a video camera and was filming her.

"Shaun," she said loudly, "I want more cum. I love the taste and the feel of a hard cock spurting into my mouth." The sunlight sparkled off of the cum in her hair. She stopped jerking Shaun's dick and seductively took of her RayBan sunglasses. She looked directly into the camera that was zoomed in on her beautiful face. There was a blob of cum still on her cheek as her tongue snaked out and she began to lick up the cum covered lens of her sun glasses.

"I want more cocks." She said looking directly at the red light of the video camera. She put her RayBans back on and untied the halter top from behind her neck. Shaun was now stroking his own cock as her beautiful tits were exposed to the sun. Her nipples stood proudly at attention in the afternoon sun. The cum on her face was now mixing with little beads of sweat and there was sweat mixing with the cum drying between her tits.

"Come on over boys I want to suck some more cocks." She said seductively as she entirely removed her halter top.

There was a mad rush and the boat began to rock as 10 horny young guys basically leaped into her boat. The kid with the camera kept filming. He had moved so that the sun was behind him.

She stood up and began to dance to the Jumpin' Jack Flash Rolling Stones song that was playing over the boom box in one of the boats.

Her breasts were free and there was still cum in her hair. Her bikini bottom was see through and they could clearly see the vee shape of her groomed pubic hair. She was shaking her ass and began to rub her hand on some of the guy's crotches. Shaun was standing still with his mouth open and stroking his cock as she began to rub her ass against him.

He grabbed her by the waist with his hands on either side of her and slid her bikini bottom down her legs. He had to kneel to do this. She lifted one foot and then the other as she stepped out of her bikini. Shaun shoved his face into the world class ass that was now facing him. He began to lick the crack of her ass. She tasted of salt water and pussy juice.

His tongue moved down tracing a route from her asshole to her now soaking pussy. She was standing bent over shoving her ass back onto his face as his tongue found her soaking vaginal opening. She was breathing heavily. "Come on someone give me a cock to suck." She ordered the young men.

There was a flurry of activity as 10 pairs of shorts hit the deck. The youngest guy was seventeen and the oldest 22. There were big cocks and medium cocks. No one was really huge and no one was really small. Shaun had probably the widest cock she thought.

She was now sucking a cock in her mouth and jerking one with each hand while shoving her dripping cunt onto Shaun's tongue and face. "Fuck me Shaun!" She ordered around the cock in her mouth. He stood up and grabbed his dick with his right hand. He slid it up and down between the engorged lips of her pussy until he felt the tight opening rim of her vagina. He slid it in.

She was so wet he went in no problem. She was also really tight. He grabbed her hips and began to fuck her. In this position the guy in front of her had to time the push of his hips to the opposite of Shaun. She was jerking two guys, sucking one and getting fucked hard now from behind. Her eyes were closed. Every time Shaun would pound into her from behind it would force her forward. The guys cock in her mouth was being shoved down her throat sometimes hitting her tonsils and making her gag. She had spit and pre-cum dripping down her chin as she tried to suck the cock in her mouth for all she was worth. The guy she was jerking off on her right began to moan.

12