The Ring and Its Mistress

Story Info
A magical ring is used to control lesbians.
5.9k words
3.63
15.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story is a fantasy and includes non consensual sex acts involving lesbians. The author believes any real non consensual sexual act is morally repugnant and a serious crime.]

*****

"You will do as Mistress Marie tells you. Your desire is to make Mistress Marie happy," explained Marie as the ring on her left hand glowed.

"What do you want Russell?" asked Marie.

"I want to make my Mistress happy so I will do whatever she tells me," said Russell as the power from Marie's glowing topaz ring took control of his mind.

"Show your Mistress your cock Russell. And Russell you play with your cock with your right hand, and play with your Mistress's pussy with your left hand," instructed Marie.

For about 15 minutes Russell played with his cock while teasing his Mistress's pussy, and then Marie said, "lie back now in the middle of my bed on your back."

"Your Mistress is now going to ride her Russell's cock, and to make me happy you can't cum at all. You must save all your cum for Friday night," explained Marie as she rode his cock for half an hour and had many glorious orgasms.

The rings power grew each time Marie orgasmed. And somehow her orgasms seemed to last longer each time she wore her glowing topaz ring. She knew the risks of leaving the ring on for too long. It certainly had a reputation for taking over the mind of whoever used its power. Her fetish for watching lesbians pussies being filled with cum and then her licking all the cum dripping out, was something that seemed to also be growing stronger the longer she used her rings power.

It was a Friday night and Marie had just spent her entire evening talking Dawn into going home with her in a lesbian club she knew quite well. Marie, ever now and then, had been giving Dawn's mind a little libido push using her rings power. Marie had observed Dawn unconsciously touching herself through her satin dress as they talked. Marie knew the ring was working on Dawn and knew that Dawn would think all the alcohol she had slammed down that was responsible for her uninhibited behaviour. It was unusual to watch someone touching themselves in the lesbian club. Dawn was simply rubbing her neglected pussy and it was certainly true the alcohol seemed to have open the door to her relaxing. A modest lesbian, her usually carefully constrained public sexual behaviour was not on display tonight, instead Marie could hear so many gasps of not so silent pleasure from Dawn.

Once they found a quiet intimate room in the club, Marie talked to Dawn as she leant against the metal door frame and continued her self-pleasuring without seeming to understand that Marie was watching her. Dawn's hand slipped down into her panties to stimulate her clitoris directly, Marie wondered if Dawn realised just what a slut she looked like doing that in front of her. The small intimate room began to be filled with the fragrance of sex as Dawn's panties became completely soaked from her overflowing pussy juices. It was a personal show that Marie was enjoying, as the pleasure in Dawn's body grew and grew until even Dawn knew what she was doing.

But she couldn't resist. Dawn continued to slide her fingers back and for the across her clitoris seemingly without any shame or fear, imagining that that Marie's tongue was sliding in and out of her pussy. As Dawn lifted up her dress to gain better access to her clitoris, Marie could see there was now an obvious damp patch in the crutch of her panties. Marie watched as Dawn continued, she seemed unaware that her quivers was ecstasy building towards her climax. Her lewd behaviour in the club showed no consideration for the awkward position she would find herself in if she was caught like this, because even this club had rules about its patrons' behaviour. The door should have been shut,

Marie jumped up and grabbed Dawn by her arm and dragged her away from her room and towards the exit. Marie knew she needed to get Dawn away somewhere where she could enjoy herself, without anyone else seeing them together.

"Let's go to my place," Marie suggested to Dawn.

"Your place, your place, a place, a space, a place," stuttered Dawn as she stumbled towards the exit.

"Yes let's go to my place where we can have some fun. You like fun don't you?" Marie asked her.

"Fun, yes fun, some fun for me, I'm so lonely. Could you stay with me?" Dawn muttered to Marie.

"Yes fun. I'll make sure you're not lonely. We can have fun and I can make sure you feel good tonight," explained Marie.

"Oh goody, Dawn's gunna have fun. Someone to cuddle, someone to kiss, and someone to make me feel good," Dawn laughed as she and Marie stepped outside.

The taxi didn't take long to get them to Marie's place. It was not more than a ten minutes drive from the club. And once Marie had paid the taxi driver and helped Dawn out of the back seat, she lead Dawn to her front door. Once inside, Marie guided Dawn towards the bedroom. When they entered the room, Dawn smiled, she knew this was a fun place because it had the biggest bed Dawn had ever seen. It was in fact two king beds that had been joined together by a bed frame made especially for Marie.

Dawn jumped onto the bed and Marie followed her on. Marie knew Dawn must be so turned on and needing to finish what she'd started in the club.

Marie kissed Dawn and she seemed slightly hesitant and resisted, but that lasted for only about a minute. Once the kissing started to turn her on, Dawn started to feel really good again. Marie's lips seemed so soft, Dawn wanted to be kissed and kissed and kissed by Marie. Dawn had never been kissed much before by her lovers and Marie had lips that just melted in Dawns and she didn't want it to ever stop. Marie placed her hand on Dawn's shirt and unbuttoned it so she could caress Dawn's breasts. Once her hand was inside her bra Marie began to play with Dawn's nipples and with all the moaning she was doing, Dawn obviously loved the attention Marie was giving to Dawn's nipples. Marie took no time at all to be playing with both of Dawns' breasts and rolling her nipples between her fingers so they became very stiff.

Marie smiled as she listened to Dawn's moaning and heavy breathing. Dawn's pussy was getting saturated again because she was so horny. Marie felt elated as everything was exactly as she planned. Nothing could possibly intervene now, as Marie pulled Dawn's shirt sleeves down over Dawns arms and then unclipped Dawn's bra. It wasn't long before Dawn's satin dress was also a crumbled mess on the huge soft bed. Marie then slid her hand down between Dawn's thighs and started caressing the outside lips of Dawn's pussy. Marie could, by this time see that Dawn was on fire with lust. Marie began to more aggressively and seductively tease Dawn's nipples as she slowly slid her fingers between Dawn's pussy lips as she began to careful lick just above Dawn's clit. Dawn was amazed at how gentle Marie was, as she continued to explore Dawn's saturated pussy with her seductive fingers.

Marie shifted her attention back higher, and began to tease and lick Dawn's breasts as her fingers continued to gently and tenderly slide inside the outer lips of Dawn's pussy. Just when Dawn's patience was about to expire, Marie started seductively kissing her way down Dawn's stomach towards her pussy again. When Marie's fingers were teasing her and Marie lips were sucking on the outer lips of Dawn's pussy, Dawn finally could't stand the teasing any longer.

"Oh fuck bitch, you've teased me long enough, do me," she demanded.

"What, like as in licking and sucking and kissing your swollen clit and juicy pussy?" Marie asked with a glint in her eyes.

"Yes bitch give me the most smashing orgasm experience I had ever had, and use your tongue to get everywhere that feels wonderful for me" Dawn commanded.

Marie was so gifted with her tongue and lips, so it wasn't long before Dawn had all the erotic joy and pleasure she'd ever imagined possible before in her darkest fantasies. It wasn't long at all before Dawn had the first unbelievably intense orgasm of that night, with Dawn screaming passionately Marie's name as she climaxed. Marie didn't stop, even after Dawn kept begging her to give her a break. And so, at the end of her third massively intense climax, Dawn was so exhausted she could feel all the muscles in her thighs rippling and shaking from the intensity of her orgasms.

By this stage Marie had Dawn in a lean around grip. Her arms were wrapped around Dawn's arms and her legs were placed over the top of Dawns legs. While Marie was a strong woman, without the rings power, Dawn would have been able to escape the hold that Marie had on her. Marie knew the rings powers and had to careful because it did not allow full mind control. While it stimulated libido significantly and could impeded gross motor co-ordination, it did not give Marie total control of Dawn's mind. So while Dawn had become exhausted by Marie endless stimulation of her body and all the wonderful orgasms, Marie knew they would need to act quickly. It was the reason Marie was still fully dressed and she had not drunk any alcohol at all that night.

Suddenly Marie was yelling out, "Green, green, it's green."

Dawn didn't know what was happening, the rings power still influencing her libido, so all she could ask was, "what's green gorgeous, I'm not green am I?"

Once again Marie was shouting at the top of her voice, "it's green, green, green, so now. Now, get in here now."

As she was screaming, Russell walked through the door and into the room. He walked straight up to Dawn and grab her arms and quickly securing them to the bed with ropes. Dawn was sure what was happening, who was this man?

"Marie who is this man," asked Dawn as the rings power drilled thoughts of lust for someone hard to squirt into her pussy.

"Never mind bitch, you'll find out soon enough," stated Marie as she lay across Dawns hips to allow Russell to secure her legs.

Marie looked at Russell and said, "you silly bastard she needs to tied up tight we don't want her getting away before we can finish this all."

Dawn continued obsessing about her pussy being drenched in cum as the rings powerful lust consumed her mind. Both Russell and Marie using ropes to properly secure her to the bed, in a way she could never escape from. It was less than two minutes before Dawn was completely begging for cum. Dawn still wasn't quite sure why it was happening. A lesbian she had never before had any interest in having her pussy drenched and dripping a man's creamy seed. Only at the back of her mind could she wonder, why was her lover, Marie, and this strange man tying her to Marie's bed?

Obsessed by the rings inspired images and implanted desires, Dawn begged, "Please, please, I need cum in my pussy, please give me cum."

Marie smiled and explained, "you will lovely. You'll have it dripping out of you soon but for now you're all mine."

Russell walked over and picked up the bag in the corner of the room and handed it to Marie, and then sat in the large armchair. It legs were long which meant that his seat was the height of a stool. Making the plush armchair the perfect high for anyone watching lovers enjoying themselves in Marie's bed.

Marie opened the bag and pulled out the vibrator she wanted to use on Dawn. Then she pulled out the special attachment that she strapped around her wait and up between her thighs. Help me get these in, she asked Russell. He carried a tube of lubricant over and smeared it on the attachments that fitted over Marie clitoris, inside her vagina, and up inside her butt. Russell assisted her by sliding the vibrating attachments into her vagina and arse, and her certainly noticed how easily they slid in; he knew Marie would be already very wet in anticipation.

Marie moved over to Dawn who was slowly becoming more aware of what was happening to her as Marie had removed the ring. Dawn realised she was well secured to the huge bed. Dawn watched as Marie moved towards the bed with the huge vibrator. Marie ran it over Dawns nipples and kissed Dawns lips.

"You need more don't you lovely," she smiled at Dawn.

"No, please no more. Tonight was my first time for so long. I can't take any more," begged Dawn.

Marie ignored her and slowly moved the huge vibrator from Dawns nipples, over her stomach and down between her thighs, saying "darling you need so much more. You'll be amazed how much more you can handle. And I know you'll enjoy every earth chattering orgasm I give you."

Every time Marie would touch Dawns clitoris with the silky soft enormous vibrator, Dawn would involuntarily arch towards the vibrator. Dawn knew she needed more, why else ould her pelvis be pushing upwards to maximise its pressure on her clitoris. Was her fault? Her lust was consuming, it felt like she simply couldn't help it when her slutty juices began to flow freely all over massive pink silicone vibrator.

Another orgasm crashed across Dawn who was bucking up and down so hard that Marie could hardly keep the vibrator connected with Dawns engorged clitoris. Marie never stopped she just kept the vibrator on or around Dawns clitoris.

"Stop it! Please no more I can't cope with any more," begged Dawn as the jolts now running through her pussy became so strong with each orgasm that her legs now really ached.

"Oh no, oh heavenly! Mmmm yes, yes," cried Dawn as her arse jerked suddenly upward when she felt Marie moved the silky enormous vibrator at the entrance to Dawn's pussy and begin a teasing dancing around just inside her opening.

Then, Marie taunted Dawn by starting the vibrators slow tantalizing journey from her vaginal opening through the soft drenched pussy lips until it found Dawn's clitoris again. Once the vibrator was whirring again on her clitoris, Marie began twirling it around and around Dawn's swollen clitoris that was glowing in blissfulness.

Spasm of bliss engulfed her. Another climax approached after more exquisite spasms of pleasurable electricity began emanating from her clitoris and up through her breasts. It was amazingly addictive, and consuming her still slightly numbed orgasm drenched mind. Dawn began using her butt to rock her pussy in rhythm with Marie's regular teasing of her pulsating painful clitoris. Dawn felt herself thrown once again in the crashing ocean where she was riding a wave of blissfulness towards another glorious orgasm.

"I'm cumin again. Uggghhh. Mmmmm. Ohhhh fuccckkkk," she moaned as her whole body went rigid and she began to writhe uncontrollably in climatic pleasure.

Russell watched as Dawn reached the final stages of rising blissfulness, and before he expected he could see her orgasm overloaded body and mind, climax again. He watched as Marie's hands clinched tightly around the enormous vibrator and held it against Dawn's clitoris. As Russell watched he could see just how totally stimulated Dawn had become as more and more love juice began flowing out of Dawn's pussy.

Finally Marie decided the time was right for her. Russell had the remote for Marie's specially designed vibrating toys, and he gripped the device tightly in his pocket. While the vibrator had been on low, Marie now wanted it on maximum.

"Turn my vibrator up Russell," she said as he pressed the buttons on the remote that sent both the vibration and rotation of the device to its maximum level.

"I love it," screamed Marie, "I wanna see it, I wanna taste it, you're all mine, you know that don't you."

"And I love the way your mouth and tongue feel on my cock and balls Mistress," said Russell as he watched Marie fall onto the bed next to Dawn.

"Do it now you bastard, do it for me now," screamed Marie as she moved her mouth to lick Dawns love juices.

Marie, lost in the amazing pleasure she was being subjected to, simply rubbed her face all over Dawns pussy, completely covering her face with Dawn's love juices. Russell could see her slick shinny face covered in Dawn's pussy juices.

"Fuck no, you bastard I want to see that cock, I'm not going to last, here it comes, oh, oh, oh , I'm cumming," Marie yelled as she climaxed.

Marie felt the vibrators inside her, her body was convulsing in orgasmic spasms. Russell watched as Marie threw herself on her back and bucked so much with the vibrators driving her blissfully crazy as she climaxed again. Marie was so enraptured by her orgasms and her body's thrashing about in pleasure that she almost threw herself off the bed.

"For fuck sake turn it down now," screamed Marie.

The reached over a slipped the topaz ring back on her finger. Dawn's mind filled with images of oozing pleasure within her pussy, and her clit being licked as the creamy cum dripped seductively out of her.

"Russell that was so good. I wanna see it now, do it, do her now," Marie begged.

While Dawn had been lying exhausted and completely satisfied on the bed as Marie rubbed her face in her drenched pussy. And now that her mind was once again being stimulated with sordid images of things she had never thought of before, but they now became her instant sexual obsession. Whether she was still tied to the very solid bed or not, Dawn knew although unable to move at all given the strength of her binding she needed her pussy drenched in creamy seed.

Russell looked at Marie, as the ring's power pushed hard into his mind, and so he said, "Okay I'm ready now Mistress. Take your device off and shove your pussy into this sluts mouth. I'm ready to fill her up with my seed whenever you want Mistress."

Marie instructed him as she removed her device, "you must let me watch as you come, you know how much that turns me on. I must see you fill this bitch up with your cream."

"Yes, of course, you can, you can watch me Mistress as I come inside her. But may I also watch as you ride her face to make yourself cum on her," Russell begged.

Marie moved herself so her pussy was above Dawns head, and as Dawn looked up she could see Marie lowering her pussy onto her face. Amazingly Dawn pushed her tongue all the way up until she felt her lips press hard up against Marie's slit. Marie held her breath and then felt Dawns silky wet tongue slide out across her pussy's lips and gently lap at her opening to her pussy.

The sensation was exquisite and Marie gasped loudly as it felt like a soft silky wet cock was tickling her pussy. As Marie enjoyed Dawn's tongue and mouth exploring her pulsating pussy, she also watched as Russell moved himself into positions so that he could slide himself inside Dawn.

"Mistress is that what you want me to do? To push my cock inside your lover and fill her up with my cum so that it all drips out of her? he asked.

"Yes, pump the bitch full of your cum. I wanna taste it running out of her pussy. I wanna know that she's my bitch and that I can eat all that cum dripping out of her lesbian pussy whenever I have a man fill her up with their cum. Her creamy pussy will be mine whenever I want," Marie yelled out in triumph.

"Yes Mistress I will do as you command!" Russell said as he started to rub his hard cock all over Dawn's completely drenched pussy.

He knew her pussy would be tight, but with the wetness still flowing out of Dawn's pussy it feels like his cock easily slides inside her.

Dawn had no idea what is happening because Marie's pussy is covering her face. She could feel something hard and soft slide inside her. It felt like an even softer version of a dildo that she had recently tried.

Darn it that was so easy and quick thought Russell, as he asked Marie, "Mistress is it okay if I'll spray her full of my seed once you come."

Marie's pussy was throbbing with anticipation, aching for her clitoris to be touched, and she's torn between wanting to have her climax again and knowing it will push Russell over the edge. Marie starts making sounds as Dawn face becomes her fuck toy, and her cries of wanton lust and dirty filth fly out her mouth. Suddenly Marie grabs Dawns hair and pulls Dawn's face even tighter against her bucking pussy. For Dawn it seems like Marie pussy is trying to swallow her face up, as she licks and sucks at Marie gorgeous pussy.

12