The Ring & The Devil

Story Info
Donna finds a magic ring and winds up naked for eternity.
2.2k words
4.14
23.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardor
Ardor
25 Followers

All rights resereved. Copyright January 10, 2008 by Ardor. The following story is intended for personal use by adults only. No reproduction either digitally or in print is permitted without the expressed written consent of the author. By downloading this story the reader professes to be an adult and that the material is legal in the area in which the reader resides.


Chapter 1

"As far as I'm concerned I could stay this way forever."

I remember saying those words like it was yesterday. It was far from yesterday though... And just the beginning of my adventure.

My friend Betty invited me to stay at her family's cabin by the lake for spring break. I love the outdoors and not only didn't I have the money to go anywhere else but I was looking forward to the quiet of woods. School had been so hectic that I needed a break. I figured a nice quiet week or two off was just what I needed. So Betty and I tossed our stuff into the back of her car and hit the road.

I was in trouble almost from the start. We hadn't gotten two hours into the trip and suddenly I had to pee like a race horse.

"Betty how far are we from the nearest exit?" I asked.

"Probably a half an hour or so. We're pretty far out already, why?"

"I have to pee," I said with an unhappy look on my face.

"No big deal I'll just pull over you can go on the side of the road."

"No way!" I said almost shocked. "Someone will see."

"Oh come on," she said almost annoyed, "Have you seen another car in hours?"

"Well, no," I admitted.

"So then don't worry about it." She said as she pulled over.

When the car stopped I got out and suddenly realized that I was wearing jeans. I would have to take them off or I'd probably piss all over them. When I hesitated Betty got out of the car and looked at me over the roof.

"Now what's wrong," she asked.

"I'm wearing jeans!"

"Oh come on, I wanna get to the lake sometime this year. I'll watch out for you." She said as she slammed the door and walked around to my side of the car.

She took my hand and lead me into the bushes by the road side. She found a spot behind some tall shrubs and trees and just looked at me. The impatient look on Betty's face gave me the courage to get on with it. She was standing a few feet in front of me and my back was to the road. I kicked off my shoes and then started to unbutton my pants. Then I hooked my thumbs into my waistband and pulled both my pants and my panties down and off. I saw Betty's eyebrows go up when I squatted down.

"Here give me those." She said as she reached down for my pants and panties. "You're getting them dirty."

Now I was squatting totally bottomless in front of my best friend and about to pee. I felt my face redden but my need to pee over took my embarrassment. I tried to relax and let nature take it's course. I closed my eyes, leaned back against the tree and felt it coming. Before long the damn burst and I was peeing full force. Right in the middle of it I opened my eyes and looked up at Betty. She wasn't looking out at the road. Her eyes were focused intensely on my pussy. I felt myself redden all over again but I also felt something else. Something I wasn't at all familiar with. I tried to ignore it and finish up so I could get my pants back. I squeezed out the last few drops and looked around for something to wipe myself with. Betty reached up and grabbed a few leaves off of the tree and said, "Here." I spread my knees a little wider and wiped myself slowly. It was harder then I thought being that leaves aren't nearly as absorbent as toilet paper. When I was done I looked up at Betty. Her nipples were as hard as stones poking out of her T-shirt right at me. I was about to say something when I heard a noise behind her. To my ears it sounded like someone stepping on a stick as they walked through the woods. I totally freaked and just bolted towards the car. I ran straight to the door and pulled on the handle. It was locked! It was friggen locked! In my panic all I could think of doing was yanking on the handle over and over again. Suddenly I heard a beep and the door opened when I yanked on the handle. I jumped in the car and crouched down in the seat. The car thumped and then Betty opened the driver's door and got in. Without a word she started the car and we drove off.

I just sat there with my hand over my pussy and my legs crossed at the ankles until my panic faded and my mind started working again. I suddenly realized that I was wet and it wasn't because I just pissed! What the hell is that about I thought? We were about five minutes down the road by now.

"Betty, where are my pants?" I asked.

She laughed and said, "Since you like streaking so much I just tossed them in the trunk."

"You did what!" I said in disbelief.

"Oh relax, if you weren't so uptight in the first place you wouldn't be sitting here half naked now. Besides we're so far out now that we won't see another person until we leave to go home. And even if we did they can't see anything unless you stick your ass out the window."

For some odd reason my mind pictured the unusual position I'd have to get into in order to stick my ass out the window. I just started cracking up and before long Betty joined me.

"Oh my god!" I said still laughing. "I'd have to be a contortionist to do that."

"Yeah," she said laughing, "Like you could even do that!"

"Hey! I do yoga three times a week you have no idea the positions I can get into!"

"Uh huh, sure you can Donna," she said with a condescending half smile.

I admit, I sat back in my seat and just pouted for a few minutes. I have no idea why. Why did I care? Why was it pissing me off so much that Betty thought I couldn't stick my ass out a car window? It was stupid and childish but I found myself saying, "Oh yeah! Watch this!"

I rolled the window all the way down and got up on the seat on all fours. My ass was just a little to low to fit out the window so I backed up. I found myself with my right foot on the floor so that I could raise myself up and my left leg bent at the knee for balance. Positioned this way I leaned forward, moved back and my ass went right out the window. My eyes flew wide open and I said, "Ohhhh..."

"What?" Betty asked.

"The, um, wind is, it feels good."

"Really," she asked with a smile, "then go on, do what you have to I won't tell anyone."

I looked at her like she had just offered me a plate of golf balls covered in peanut butter and anchovies but after a few seconds my hand actually started to reach for my pussy. I had just lightly touched my clit when I saw headlights coming in the opposite direction. I dove down flat on the seat and found my face in Betty's lap. She petted my head and said with a smile, "Oh baby, I had no idea you went that way."

I laughed at her, bit her thigh and sat up.

"Ouch! That freakin' hurt," she said rubbing her thigh.

"Oh please, I didn't bite you that hard. Besides I know you like it rough. I heard you having sex with your ex."

"Oh that," she said with a smile, "it wasn't me who liked it rough. It was David, if you know what I mean."

"Um, no, I'm not sure that I do."

"Well he got off on me being a little dominant."

"No way," I said stunned, "what did you two do?"

I was sitting with my back resting on the passenger door. My right leg was on the floor and my left leg was bent at the knee so that I was sitting on my foot.

"He used to like it when I spanked him."

"Really," I said in a quiet voice, squirming so that my asshole rubbed against my foot.

I had leaned back and arched my back just a bit. My right hand

rested on my thigh but it was inching closer to my pussy as I thought about Betty spanking David.

"Yeah, promise never to tell anyone?" She asked.

"I swear I won't say a word as long as you promise to keep this," I motioned at her with my naked hips, "A secret."

"Deal, "she said smiling. "He liked me to force him to strip naked and call him a bad, naughty boy. Then I'd make him bend over my lap and spank him."

"Mmmmmm," I moaned.

My hand was lightly stroking my pussy now.

"Once, I even... Swear never to breath a word about this?"

"I swear, I swear," I said breathing a little faster.

"Once I even fucked him up the ass with a strap-on!"

"No way!" I said in disbelief.

"Yep! Buggered him but good and he loved it!"

"Tell me about it, please." I begged with two fingers slipping deep into my pussy and my thumb rubbing my clit.

"I made him strip naked and then I tied his hands behind his back. Then I made him undress me with his teeth. It took him forever and got me so fucking hot to watch him struggle with my clothes as his hard cock bounced up and down."

"MMmmm," I moaned while rubbing my pussy.

"After I was naked I strapped on my cock like it was a gun belt. Then I picked him up and threw him over the edge of the bed.

I was so fucking turned on!"

"Oh yeah," I said leaning back just a bit so that my head was out the open window.

"Then I picked up the tube of lube. I wanted so badly to fuck him like the little slut he was but I also wanted to make him beg for it. So I squeeze some lube out on my finger and then spread his ass. I caressed his little hole with my slippery finger and then gently pushed it in."

"Oh god, "I moaned.

"My slippery finger slid in him easily. In fact he actually moved back to meet my thrusting hand."

The wind in my face, my fingers deep in my pussy and the fantastic visuals Betty was describing to me all were to wonderful. I leaned my head back out the window, arched my back, pressed my thumb hard against my clit with my fingers wiggling deep inside me and came my brains out. I don't even remember what I might have said or thought after that because the next thing I knew Betty was whispering in my ear.

"Come on sleepy head time to go inside." She said.

I opened my eyes slowly to see an upside down Betty smiling at me sweetly.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"We're here at the lake house."

"I guess I must have fallen asleep." I said a little embarrassed. "I'll help you bring in the bags."

"All ready taken care of."

"Aw, Betty I'm sorry. You should have woken me."

"Don't worry about it. We didn't bring that much stuff and it was a cheap price to pay for the show you gave me."

I felt myself blush all the way down to my toes and didn't know what to say. I just sat up and turned around to get out of the car. When I opened the door Betty stood back and just looked at me. I blushed again as I remembered that I was naked from the waist down.

"What did you do with my clothes?" I asked hesitantly.

"They're inside on your bed."

"Oh."

"Donna there's no one around here for miles and miles. You have nothing to worry about, watch," she said as she reached down and lifted her shirt right off her back.

Completely topless she grabbed her boobs, one in each hand and gave them a squeeze. Then she threw her hands skyward letting her T-shirt fly and spun around squealing like a little girl.

"See? Completely safe. Now come on in the house."

After that display what could I do? I hopped out of the car, closed the door and followed her up to the cabin. I have to admit it felt pretty good to be nearly naked out doors. Never having tried anything even remotely like this before I was a little surprised at how good it felt. I stopped for a second a few feet from the door and Betty turned and asked me,"What's up?"

"Nothing," I said, "just enjoying the out doors."

"Ohhh, then wait until you try skinny-dipping."

Ardor
Ardor
25 Followers