The Ring Ch. 02

Story Info
Young man buys a magical ring and his life changes forever.
3.9k words
4.55
257.3k
105

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bamadude55
bamadude55
860 Followers

Chase was humming to himself as he drove along thinking about everything that had happened to him since yesterday, 'I can't believe all of this is real but my body is definitely changing and when I left home I was a virgin; that is until last night. When I stop for gas I will have to try this new power out.'

As he was driving through Lafayette, he decided to take a break and fill up with gas. He turned into a service station, pumped his gas and went inside to get a cold drink. As he went through the door, the first thing he noticed was a cute dark haired girl behind the counter. He decided to test his powers on her.

He walked to the back and grabbed an ice-cold Red Bull from the cooler. After taking a big drink, he approached the counter, looked at the beautiful girl behind the counter and thought, 'It sure would be nice if you took me into the back room and gave me a blowjob.'

The beautiful girl suddenly got a flushed look on her face and said, "Excuse me sir, I need to close the store for a little while, would you mind staying and keeping me company?"

"Of course, what kind of gentlemen would I be if I did not accept on offer like that?" Chase replied.

The girl put a sign on the front door stating she would be back in 30 minutes and motioned for Chase to follow her into the back room. He could not help but follow her with a big smile on his face.

Once in the back room he was practically attacked by the girl as she jumped on him and started kissing him all over. It was obvious to Chase, the ring really worked.

Before he could say a word, she was unzipping his shorts and pulling his cock out. When his big cock flopped out the girl gasped. "Oh my god what a whopper, I thought my brother had a big dick but his is nothing compared be yours, it will be a pleasure to suck your dick, I'll bet your cum tastes as sweet as honey."

'Her brother's dick, I wonder if she has sucked him off. I sure wish I could read her mind and find out.' Chase was thinking.

The girl was rubbing one hand up and down the length of his shaft and the other hand gently rubbing his balls. She was licking all over the head of his cock driving Chase crazy and mumbling incoherently, "So beautiful, so big, I must please my Master, must make him cum."

Chase was leaned back against some boxes enjoying the pleasure this young girl was giving him when suddenly his mind was filled with visions. He was in a bedroom and there was a young man lying on the bed, with a young woman giving him head. Chase did not recognize either one of them until the young woman stood up and undressed. It was the same girl who was sucking his dick right now. She slowly moved over the young man and positioned his cock where it was aiming right at her pussy. Slowly she eased herself onto the young man's cock.

When she started bouncing up and down on the young man's cock, she started squealing, "That's it baby brother, fuck your big sister hard, give me all of it! I just love the way your cock feels in my pussy! Fill me up and make me cum! Oooohhhh that's it, right there, you're hitting the spot!"

Chase could not believe it; this girl was fucking her brother. The more he thought about it, the more turned on he got. He looked down at her and began playing with her tits. She moaned loudly, "Aaaaagggghhhhhhh, Ooooooohhhhhhh, thank you Master."

Immediately, she began sucking even harder and faster then she was before, it was as if she was possessed. With her new ministrations on his dick, Chase could hold out no longer and started yelling to the girl, "Slow down, I'm fixing to come, Oooohhhh Noooooooo, I'm Cumming!"

He came so hard his cum was flying everywhere. She could not swallow it all. It was in her hair, her chin, and all over the storeroom, She looked up at him and said, "Damn Master, I've had men cum on me before but never have I ever had someone cum this much. You must be a god."

After the two of them cleaned up, the young girl gave Chase a quick kiss and said, "That was wonderful but I need to get back to work. If you ever come this way again please stop by because I always aim to please." With that said, she handed him a small slip of paper with her name and phone number on it.

He looked down at the paper and read her name, 'Stacy Boudreaux' and he thought, 'Stacy you are damn good at pleasing.'

Chase thanked the girl and headed on his way. After a couple of hours driving on the interstate he looked at his map and noticed if he took the next exit he would be able to knock quite a few hours off his trip. After taking the exit and driving for about an hour, he came across an older woman whose car had broken down. He stopped to see if there was anyway he could help the woman. It became quite apparent after a few minutes that there was nothing he could do.

"I'm sorry ma'am but I'm not really a mechanic and I could not start to tell you how to fix this but if you want, I can give you a ride into the next town. Besides, you're out here in the middle of nowhere and I really wish I could help you." Chase told her.

Almost immediately after Chase told her he really wished he could help her, her pussy began to tingle. She could not believe how turned on this young man was making her. She thought to herself. 'Here I am old enough to be his grandmother and all I want to do is jump his bones. Shit, why look a gift horse in the mouth, of course I will accept his ride into town and if I am lucky, I'll get him to spend the night fucking me silly.'

She looked up at Chase and said, "Well thank you young man, my name is Rose and I would be delighted if you would give me a ride into town. You are so very kind. If there's any way I can pay you for your kindness, please let me know."

'If I get lucky maybe you will give me a ride once we get into town.' She thought

Chase explained to Rose that he could not take her money but if she came across someone in need, please repay the favor by helping them.

They chatted idly for the next 2 hours until darkness was upon them. Through their conversations, Chase learned she was a wealthy woman who had been widowed for the last five years. She had two daughters and four grandchildren to keep her busy but ever since her husband died, her life was missing something. Little did she know but later that evening, her life would be more fulfilled than any fantasy she could ever dream up.

As they arrived in town, Rose gave Chase directions to her house and as he pulled into the driveway, she said, "Would you like to spend the night? I know you are in a hurry to get to California but I have plenty of room and I have so enjoyed your company. Please, let me fix you some dinner and you can make up your mind after that."

Chase replied, "It has been a long day and if you're sure it won't put you out, I'd be delighted to spend the night."

After entering the house and showing Chase his room, Rose went into the kitchen and started making dinner. She could not believe how turned on she was by this young man. Here she was at the age of 54 and acting like a young schoolgirl in heat. It had been a long five years since her husband had died and she had not been with a man since his death but there was something about Chase that had her pussy absolutely on fire.

As she was stirring the spaghetti she was cooking with one hand and gently rubbing her pussy with her other hand, Chase stuck his head around the corner and asked, "Rose, do you mind if I grab a quick shower before dinner?"

She replied, "No, take your time. Dinner will be ready in about 30 minutes."

She showed him to the bathroom, told him where the towels and everything else he might need was, and quickly left to finish dinner.

As the warm water was cascading down on Chase he started remembering how his morning started back in New Orleans. He could still feel the tightness of Tonya's sweet pussy wrapped around his big cock. The more he thought of it, the more his cock began to swell until it was fully hard. He slowly began stroking himself thinking of this morning's escapade and how his life had changed since he had left home yesterday. Suddenly the water changed from a nice warm temperature to extremely cold in an instant causing him to jump back and slip and fall in the shower with a loud thud. Unhurt and embarrassed, he quickly reached out and shut the water off, yet through it all, his cock remained stiff. He knew he would not be able to go down to dinner with a huge hardon so he resumed jerking off.

Upon hearing the loud thud, Rose turned the stove off and rushed upstairs to see if Chase was all right. Thinking like a mother wanting to help her child, she opened the bathroom door only to find Chase standing in the shower methodically stroking his cock. She screeched, "Oh my lord!" then she thought, 'He has to have the biggest cock I have ever seen. It's huge!'

Upon hearing her Chase's first reaction was to try and cover up. The only trouble was, his hands had a mind of their own and they continued to stroke his cock. He looked at Rose and said, "I'm so sorry. Please forgive me; I don't know what came over me."

As embarrassed as Chase was, he could not stop stroking his cock. He looked at Rose and thought, 'You are not frightened; in fact you are extremely horny. You have never been hornier in your life. You must please me. You want to worship my cock.' As he looked down at the ring the stones on it began to light up in succession. He realized he was finally learning how to use the powers of the ring.

"Yes, must have it, worship his cock." Rose mumbled and started to slowly walk towards Chase. It was almost as if she was in a trance.

Upon reaching him, she knelt before him and tried to engulf his whole cock in one movement but she found it was much too big for her mouth. She began to feverishly lick around the head and up and down the shaft while roughly grabbing his balls with her hands. She was in a sexual frenzy. She did not know how but she was going to somehow get his big cock in her mouth. He was her Master and she was going to please him no matter what it took.

Realizing she could not get his cock in her mouth, Chase reached down and gently stood her up and began to slowly undress her. He could not believe his eyes. At age 54, time had treated her well. Her large tits still stood straight out, her taut stomach was still flat, and her ass was still firm and shapely. Yes, she was a gorgeous woman.

As he began to nibble on her ear lobes, she felt shivers run down her spine. Her body was on fire. It had been years since she had felt this way. She wanted him to use her in anyway he pleased. She would do anything for him. He was in total control. He was her Master and she loved it. She turned to face him and said, "Please Master, use my body for your pleasure. I will do all you ask. I am so glad you found me. I need your big cock in me. Please, do me now."

He gently, picked her up and slowly inserted the tip of his cock at the entrance of her wet, glistening pussy. She looked to him and said, "Please be gentle, it has been a long time since anyone has made love to me."

As bad as Chase wanted to just ram his cock into her, he was mesmerized by her sweet words and ever so gently he pushed inside of her one small inch at a time until his cock was halfway inside of her. He started slowly working himself in and out of her at an easy pace.

Rose was in total bliss. She could not remember the last time she felt like this. Chase was bringing the animal out in her. He was touching her in spots of her body that had never been touched before. Finally, she could take it no more and began to cum all over his cock. She screamed, "Yes, I'm Cumming, please don't stop. Faster, harder, make me your whore! I'm yours, please don't ever stop fucking me!"

Upon hearing her words, Chase began to cum hard. As Chase came, Rose began having one orgasm after another in rapid succession until she blacked out. Holding her in his arms, Chase slowly withdrew himself from her and carried her to bed.

After laying her on the bed, he laid down beside her until she slowly began to wake up. As she opened her eyes Chase asked her, "Rose, are you okay? You had me a little worried?"

She gazed up into his eyes dreamily and said, "I am more than okay, for the first time in my life I am totally satisfied. You were fantastic. I have never enjoyed sex more in my entire life. I thought I would never stop cumming."

Chase held her in his arms for what seemed to her like hours but in reality were only minutes, when suddenly she remembered the stove. She jumped up with the start. Chase questioned her about what was wrong, when she answered. "The spaghetti, I think I left it cooking on the stove. I don't know about you but I'm famished. Just give me a few minutes and I will have everything ready to eat." She went to the closet and put on her robe and left to finish dinner.

Lying there on the bed with a big smile on his face, Chase began to think how much his life had changed since he left home a couple of days ago. He thought, 'When I left home I was just a boy and in two days I have already made love to three women and received a blowjob from another one. Ain't life grand? I really can't wait to get to California.'

After a nice dinner, Chase helped Rose wash and dry the dishes and thanked her for a wonderful meal. They chatted idly for a while before preparing for bed. He could not help but notice the change in Rose since he first met her earlier that afternoon. She was as giddy as a schoolgirl getting ready for Senior Prom.

As they walked down the hallway to her bedroom, arm in arm, she laid her head gently against his shoulder. It had the look of two people in love. When they reached her bedroom door, Chase bent down to give her a goodnight kiss when suddenly she wrapped her arms around him and passionately pulled him to her bed. She looked deep into his eyes and said, "I know after tonight I may never see you again, will you please make tonight a night I will never forget?"

Looking deep into her eyes, Chase replied, "I promise to keep in touch with you from this night forth. You will never be far from my thoughts and you will always be in my heart."

He bent down, picked her up and carried her to the bed, being as gentle as he could be. To him, she was like a beautiful fragile doll. He did not want to hurt her in any way. He would make sweet love to her and give her a night she would remember for the rest of her life.

After laying her upon the bed, he slowly began to gently slide her robe open and tenderly kiss her all over, starting just behind her ear lobes and lingering on her breasts. Her breathing started to become ragged as he placed his mouth upon her pussy. She gasped, "Oh my, no one has ever done that for me before! My husband would never do that for me! Please, give me more! What ever you do, don't stop! Ohhhh it feels so good!"

Needing no more encouragement, Chase began to spread the inner folds of her lips darting his tongue in and out his fast as he could, trying to find her clit. As she ground her hips up at his face, he found a nice rhythm and he could tell it would not be long before she came. Every time his tongue found her clit, she would scream and moan and writhe violently on the bed. Finally, he began to suck and scrape her clit with his teeth until she could take no more. She started to cum violently, one orgasm after another. It seemed to her at that moment she might not ever stop cumming.

Feeling this woman cumming so violently, Chase continued to lick and suck her pussy for all he was worth. He wanted her to enjoy this night as much as he had. Before he knew it she began squirting her love juices all over his face. He did not know a woman could come like that. He loved the way she tasted as he continued to bring her to one orgasm after another.

Finally, pulling his drenched face up to hers, he kissed her passionately and held her in his arms. She mumbled incoherently as he gently moved her hair out of her face. As she looked up into his eyes she could see how genuinely thrilled he was to have given such an orgasm. At that moment he was her knight in shining armor and she was his queen. As her eyes began to close and her mind descended into darkness, she felt like a woman for the first time in a very long time.

Waking up after what seemed like hours Chase looked down at Rose and said, "Let's try it another way." Rose stared at him in amazement. His teenage cock was as stiff as ever, hugging his belly and hard as steel. As she gazed upon his swollen cock, her lust for him was becoming uncontrollable. Sure, she'd already climaxed a few times this evening, but she knew she was ready for some more with this sexy young stud.

Chase stretched out on his back, his big cock jutting up and down on his taut stomach. Rose's eyes stared at him with pure undivided lust as she studied his thick pre cum oozing prick. She slowly crawled over and straddled him, bringing her fiery cunt down to touch the large purple knob of his cock-head. Chase moaned lustfully and filled her with his cock in one long hard thrust.

He began to fuck her in hard steady strokes; she closed her eyes and let this moment of blissful pleasure carry her away. She wondered if she'd ever make up for the last 5 years of not having sex. She did not know for sure but she was damn sure going to try. She couldn't get enough, couldn't cum often enough; to satisfy her pent-up need. She was just glad her car had broken down and this beautiful young man stopped to help her out.

This was Chase's favorite position to fuck, because of the view. There was so much to watch. He could observe his own cock in action, pistoning in and out of Rose's out-stretched pussy lips; forcing out her love juice. He could watch her magnificent tits swinging and bouncing with the impact of his fucking.

He could watch the look of total satisfaction upon her face. He could study her every reaction to their fucking. Right now her pretty features were all contorted as she gritted her teeth. She had her eyes closed; only thinking of the pleasure he was giving her. Each deep hard thrust of his cock made her moan and scream. She was in ecstasy.

"Unnannhhhhh, God," Rose screamed as he began fucking her harder. "Ohhhhhh, God, yessss," Rose screamed, "do it to me, Master, don't stop, and don't ever stop!"

"I won't stop unless I buck you off but that's all I can promise." Chase wailed!

He couldn't imagine anybody going so many years without sex. He was just starting out and he knew he would never be able to go without sex again. It excited him to know how hot he was making this beautiful older woman.

By all the ministrations on her beautiful face, He could tell it would not be long before she would start cumming. He also knew he could not hold out much longer either.

Chase shook violently as he felt her cunt going into intense spasms around his pumping member. It gripped and released his cock in hard corneous convulsions.

Rose came and came. It was the hardest and most prolonged climax she'd had in years. She knew she would not be able to go without sex again.

The moment she finished cumming, Chase began to shoot rope after rope of hot sticky cum into her overstuffed pussy and she started cumming again. Wave after wave of pleasure swept through her body until she started losing consciousness.

When Rose awoke the next morning, her pussy was soaked and swollen. She felt a twinge of embarrassment about what she had been dreaming about. She dreamt she had a cock in her mouth while another one was hammering away at her pussy. Before last night she would have never thought of wanting anything like that to happen to her. Yet, something awakened inside her last night. She was a sexual being and from now on she was going to make sure she never forgot it.

bamadude55
bamadude55
860 Followers
12