The Ring Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bamadude55
bamadude55
865 Followers

She went downstairs to make Chase breakfast before he woke up. Just as she was finishing breakfast, Chase came downstairs, freshly showered, and dressed to leave. He sat down and hungrily ate the beautiful breakfast she had prepared. She had always loved to watch men enjoy her cooking. She was pleased he enjoyed it so.

She tried with all her might to convince him to stay another night but she knew her efforts would be futile. He was in a hurry to get to California to see his mother and sister.

After Chase promising once more to keep in touch, he pulled her close to him and kissed her long and hard one last time before turning to leave.

She wondered what adventure's lay ahead for him. Somehow she knew he was special and if need be, he could conquer the world. She did not know how but someday soon she would see him again and she was certainly looking forward to that day.

To be continued ...

bamadude55
bamadude55
865 Followers
12