The Ring Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bamadude55
bamadude55
862 Followers

Taking charge, Melody went to Clara and emphatically told her. "You need to sit right there and shut the fuck up! Just look at her, she's enjoying it! How dare you sleep with my both my brother and then my mother and now try to act righteous! As a matter of fact, why don't we find out just how good you really are at eating pussy? From the look of the way mom was sleeping, you must be pretty damn good at it!"

Melody pulled Clara's face to her already dripping wet pussy and ordered her to eat her cunt! Melody yelled! "Before the night is over you will have fucked my entire family! Now, shove your pussy eating tongue into my cunt and make me cum!"

While Melody was dominating Clara, Susan was expertly sucking her son's cock. She was so excited her pussy was practically soaking the sheets of Clara's bed. Barely finding the willpower to pull her head from his cock, she begged her son."Chase, please be gentle with me, it been a very long time since someone has made me feel like a real woman."

Chase loved being in charge, he looked down at his beautiful mother and said. "First, you have to tell me what you want."

"Please son, don't make me say it. I'll do anything you want but please don't make me say it." Susan pleaded with her son."

"I'm sorry mom, either you tell me what you want or I'm leaving! I'm not going to wait around all day!" Chase emphatically told his mother.

With her will broken, she mumbled. "I, I, I, want you, uh, to, uh,"

Chase immediately cut her off from finishing her sentence. Emphatically he told her again. "One last chance, either you tell me what you want or I'm walking out the door!"

Tiny tears formed in her eyes and Susan cried out. "Fine, you want to hear it? Do you want to hear your mother say it? Alright then, I want you to fuck me! There, I said it. I want you to fuck me with your monster cock!"

Chase bellowed out! "No, I'm not going to do it! You have to do it!"

"What do you mean, I have to do it?" Susan asked her son.

Chase lay down on his back in the middle of the bed so that he had positioned himself in front of the full size mirror over Clara's dresser. He motioned his mother to straddle his cock.

He told his mother. "I want you to remember this moment for the rest of your life. Watch yourself while you fuck your son's big cock."

Melody pulled Clara from her pussy and the two women went to Susan. Each of them grabbed her by the hand and led her to Chase. Apprehensively Susan centered herself over her son's cock and eased the mouth of her overly excited pussy down against the head of her sons blood filled cock.

Clara looked up at her friend and said. "Listen to me, it might hurt a little at first, but I promise you the little bit of pain you might feel is well worth the pleasure you will receive."

"There's only one way to do it!" Melody exclaimed. Immediately she forced her mother all most of the way down Chase's cock!

Susan felt like someone was taking her virginity all over again. She screamed out! "Oohh yesss take me my son! Make me yours!"

Chase slammed his cock into her hard and it felt like something broke. He was all the way inside of his mother's forbidden cunt. She was the first woman to have all of his cock buried inside of her. This turned Chase on immensely! He was finally home; this was where he was supposed to be.

Mother and son started to build up a good rhythm as she was sliding up and down his monster pole. Susan was driving her hips hard while Chase thrust his cock over and over again deep into his mother's willing cunt.

Melody was kissing her mother's body all over while Clara wet her index finger with her friend's flowing juices and inserted it into Susan's ass. Her clit was buzzing from all of the attention she was receiving. She felt as if her body was on fire.

When the first tremors of orgasm knifed through her body, Susan shrieked. "Ooohhh yesss, fuck meeee you motherfucker! Ooohhh, ooohhh, Oh no, I'm cumminggg! I'm cumminggg all over my son's cock!"

Upon hearing his mother's words Chris began shooting spurt after spurt of his hot incestuous cum deep into his mother's womb. He screamed out! "I'm cumminggg too! I can't believe it, I'm cumminggg in your pussy mommy!"

When Melody heard Chase scream out, she started frigging her mom's pussy feverishly. Susan's body was shaking violently as orgasm after orgasm flowed through her body. She screamed out loud one last time! "Melody, honey, please stop, ooohhh nooo, oohh my godd! You're killing meeee!"

Suddenly Susan collapsed on her son's sweaty, hairy chest. She had a look of total contentment on her face. Thoroughly exhausted, Chase and his mother lay together for awhile trying to recuperate from the intense fucking they had given each other.

Susan finally opened her eyes and looked at her son. After what had just transpired between them, she knew everything would be different between them now. She could live with that, as long as, he continued to fuck your brains out.

Chase gently stroked his mother's hair and said to her. "That was awesome mom. You are one fantastic lover. I would have never dreamed something like this could happen between the two of us. I promise to make every day of your life from now on a happy one. Can you live with that?"

She weakly replied. "I think I can try."

Melody lay down beside the two of them and gave Chase a pouting look. She jokingly asked. "What about me little brother, you didn't forget about me, did you?"

"Of course I would never forget about you, come here." Chase told his beautiful sister.

Chase leaned and gave his sister a gentle loving kiss. He thought to himself, 'I think everything will work out fine. I don't know why it wouldn't. Any man would be lucky to have the women in his life that I have.'

Chase looked up and noticed Clara sitting by herself on the corner of the bed. He could tell she was feeling left out. He called out to her. "Come here, my dear sweet Clara. I want you to know from now on you are part of our family. Nothing will ever come between us."

Overjoyed, Clara ran to Chase and started kissing him all over his face. She kept saying over and over, "Thank you my love, thank you my love, I've never been part of a real family."

The four lovers lay on the bed together enjoying the exquisite aura filling the room. Suddenly, Susan sat straight up and asked. "What time is it?"

Clara bounced off the bed and grabbed her watch off the dresser. She looked at her watch and told Susan. "It's 4:30 PM, why do you ask?"

"With everything that's happened today, I forgot my mom and sister were coming for dinner. They wanted to welcome Chase home. Shit, what am I going to do?" Susan explained to the others.

Upon hearing his grandmother and aunt were coming over to his mother's house, the ring began to burn on Chase's finger. Chase immediately asked mother. "Why didn't you tell me Grandma Marcia and Aunt Janice we're coming for dinner?"

Frantically, Susan told her son. "It was supposed to be a surprise. They haven't seen you in such a long time and they wanted to surprise you."

Immediately Melody chuckled and chimed in. "I think the surprise is going to be on them. Chase you will have to be careful. Do you remember how prim and proper Aunt Janice is? She starts praying if she hears the word damn. I'm warning you, if your cock gets hard in front of her, she will pass out!"

"Stop talking about your aunt like that Melody! Your Aunt Janice isn't that bad. It's just that she hasn't ever gotten over her husband leaving her." Susan defended her sister.

"Mom, he left her 10 years ago! I would think that's plenty of time to get over somebody! Hell, she's 34 years old! She's letting the best years of her life pass her by. I'll bet it's been so long since she had sex she's forgotten what an orgasm is!" Melody retorted.

"I'm pretty sure she knows what an orgasm is." Susan told her daughter.

Melody quickly replied to her mother. "She might know what a little bitty orgasm is but I can guarantee she's never had one like you just experienced."

Finally Chase bellowed out. "Enough talk about orgasms! What we have to do now is figure out a plan for dinner. Let's get this over with so we will have time to play after they leave."

"Son, there's just one little problem." Susan told Chase.

"What kind of a problem? I'm sure it's nothing we can fix." Chase replied.

Susan explained to her son. "Mom and Janice are not leaving after supper. It's a long drive so they planned on staying through the weekend."

"Okay then, we'll just have to do our best until they go home. Melody and I will get cleaned up while you and Clara start dinner. After we are finished, the two of you can get cleaned up while we finish dinner." Chase told his mother.

The four lovers set about accomplishing Chase's plan. Everything went exactly to plan. Chase and Melody were finishing the cooking while their mother finished getting dressed. Still, Melody had other plans.

Melody loved teasing her brother so she kept making it a point to rub her tight ass against his cock. Melody's ministrations were making Chase's cock painfully hard. Finally Chase could take no more! He gripped her firmly and implored her to stop. Decidedly he told her. "Damn it sis, stop driving me crazy! How in the hell do you expect me to keep my composure if you keep playing with my cock!"

Jumping into his arms and wrapping her legs around him, Melody whispered in his ear. "I don't, I can't wait to see you slamming your big hard cock into Aunt Janice's wet pussy. She needs a good fucking, even more than mom needed one. When she feels your big hard cock pressing against her belly, I'll bet she runs upstairs and rubs herself off."

"Stop that! My cock is not your personal play toy!" Chase chastised his sister.

Melody retorted. "Well, I bet you change your mind after you see her, evidently you don't remember her very well. She has long flowing red hair and huge tits. She and Grandma Marcia work out together every day."

Before Chase had a chance to reply to his sister's comments, the doorbell rang. Melody told him to answer the door while she finished dinner.

Needing to get away from his sister before his cock busted through the seams of his shorts, Chase headed to the front door. When he opened the door; there standing in the doorway were two of the most beautiful women he had laid eyes on.

His sister was right. His Aunt Janice was a stone cold fox; but in the same breath, so was his grandmother. The stones on Chase's ring were flashing simultaneously and his finger felt like it was on fire. Chase immediately knew this was not a good sign.

Before Chase could even say hello, Janice pulled him to her and hugged him tight. She immediately felt his mammoth cock pressing against her belly.

Before today if something like this had happened to her she would have felt repulsed, but this time she was strangely excited. She felt flush and could not help herself as she began to grind herself against his hard cock.

Chase was enjoying the attention his aunt was giving his cock when finally his grandmother pulled his aunt away and said. "Wait a minute, he's my grandson, let me give him a hug."

Chase knew he was going to be embarrassed when his grandmother pulled him tight and held his face against her marvelous tits. He didn't think it was humanly possible but he swore his cock was becoming even harder than it already was.

Feeling her grandson's mammoth cock pressing against her pelvis, the well built grandmother succumbed to her primal urges and gave it a firm squeeze. Placing her lips next to his ear while still gripping his cock, she whispered. "Before we leave, you are going to have to show Grandma if you know how to use this big cock of yours."

The experience was more than Chase could take and his cock started shooting off inside of his shorts. He could not help himself when he bellowed out. "Ooohhh my godd, I'm so sorry Grandma but your hand feels sooo goood!"

His shorts were soaking wet and his cum started dripping down his legs. Marcia could not help herself as she scooped some of it onto her finger and tasted it. She wanted more but decided to wait until later.

Susan heard all of the commotion and came running down the stairs. Chase looked towards his mother and apologized. "Mom, I'm so sorry. I couldn't help it, Grandma Marcia grabbed my cock and it went off!"

Susan pulled her son to her and kissed him on the forehead. She assured him everything would be alright. Chase turned and bounded up the stairs to changes his shorts.

Looking at her mother and sister, Susan quipped. "Well, I guess the two of you have noticed my lovely son has grown up in more ways than one. Come on in and we will talk about it."

Clara had just started walking up the drive when she heard Susan's mother tell her daughter. "I don't know about you but I plan on doing more than talking about it."

Janice let out a loud laugh and said. "I'm with you mom."

Susan thought to herself. 'This is going to be one hell of a wild weekend.'

*

Please feel free to leave any comments, good or bad. It's the only way I can improve on the story. Ideas are welcome and appreciated. I would especially entertain a point of view from some of the women who read this story.

bamadude55
bamadude55
862 Followers
12