The Ring Ch. 2

Story Info
FBI is sent in to stop the schol sex ring.
961 words
3.52
30.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob and Tina although didn't like each other personally, they mad one hell of a team. They had done many surveillance missions before. They returned to school the next day early, they were there by 4 am. Bob set up equipment in Tina's and the Principal's office. School bells rang and the 500 cameras set up all over the school went off all at once.

There were 3 spots that Bob had rigged up to view throughout the day so that he wouldn't blow his cover as a janitor. If Tina needed him she pressed a button under her desk and that sent a direct page to Bob. It was perfect, later that day Bob was in one of the viewing rooms watching what was happening in the locker rooms of course.

That was the only place were the students thought they could do whatever they wanted. Bob witnessed something strange yet arousing, There was one of the cheerleaders performing oral sex and getting fucked by 4 football players. They had this girl locked up like a pair of Chinese fingercuffs. That wasn't the strange part however, the coach suddenly appeared and the boys parted as to let him in and have his turn. The coach then reached down dropped his shorts and put his big cock right in the girls ass. She moaned a little, and then went with the flow. She was going to town, Bob was so turned on he had to relieve himself.

He pulled out his own cock and jerked off and as he did he watched the coach fuck this girl six ways from Sunday. The boys had circled her all jerking their cocks and then the thing that sent Bob off was when the coach was ready to blow he pulled out and shot it over the girls back. That's when the girl sat up and all the boys one by one shot their load on the girl, it was a hell of a sight, the girl was covered in sweat and semen. Just as Bob was ready to blow his load his beeper went off signaling him to contact Tina, he quickly switched cameras to her class room and there was a sign on the chalk board that read check camera in boys bathroom, heard noises!!

He then switched to that camera and he didn't see anything at all he switched on audio and sure enough he did hear noises, it sounded like an older male, he panned the bathroom with the camera as he said to himself that he must be in the stall, he switched camera options to heat sensors, he found something all right that turned out to be a man fucking some one and it looked as though doggie style, this guy was fucking this thing hard and fast. It looked as though Bob wouldn't be able to make out who it was till they were done.

The man pulled his cock out and the other person turned around and started sucking on it when Bob noticed that this was not a man and woman but man and man, he could see the outline of a cock in the background. Who was fucking this boy, he waited till they had finished when the stall door opened and it was revealed that it was the Principal, Bob stopped taping and marked the tape they now had enough to o in with search warrants.

After the day passed Bob and Tina retired to a little pub just off school grounds and had a few drinks. When Tina leaned over and told Bob that all the sex in that building had driven her insane and she wanted to fuck badly. So Bob without hesitation went around to her side of the booth and started caressing her thighs and slowly reached his hand up to her already wet pussy. This when the waitress came over to take there order. They both managed to get the order off but the waitress must have known that they were up to something because she winked at Tina on her way back to the kitchen. So Bob continue d where he had left off, he slipped his middle finger into her awaiting snatch and started to finger fuck her.

She reached down and undid his pants and fly and started jerking him off right there at the table they both were so involved that they didn't notice that the waitress was standing right there watching them and she also was fingering herself. Bob looked up at her and said why don't we all go over to the bathroom, So all three of them got up and moseyed over to the bathroom and that's when the two girls took off their clothes, man where these bitches hot, Tina was small breasted and the waitress was busty. they both went o work on Bob's cock and Bob tried to finger the girls but he couldn't reach so he fingered their asses instead. this must have mad the girls really excited cause the waitress got up and hopped on Bob's cock and was fucking him good while Tina fingered the waitress's ass.

The girl took turn fucking Bob for about half an hour then they all cleaned up and went back to their tables where the food was about o be served. That was great Tina told Bob and she asked if the waitress wanted to join them later that night at Tina's place. The waitress agreed and that set a time of 8 p. m.. Bob couldn't wait and either could Tina. Meanwhile the Waitress placed a call to someone and she whispered into the phone yeah her place at 8 p. m. meet me outside...

To Be Continued...