The Ring of Cronus Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Fuck. I can't believe your stamina. Cum inside me again. Oh Fuck. Don't stop. Oh fuck! Oh Fuck!"

The sperm raced from the base of John's raging penis and coursed upwards as Amanda climaxed long and hard. John's sperm poured into her and she climaxed again and again as spurt after spurt attempted to penetrate through her cervix and up into her womb. John felt her rippling vaginal muscles work against his pulsating member; he felt as though he never wanted the feeling to stop, Amanda too was feeling every pulse enter her and she like John thought she did not want this moment to end. Even the power of the ring however could not make John cum for ever and he started gradually to come down and allowed her to relax. As he pulled out of her now oozing outer lips he let the last spurts of sperm to shoot over her body and breasts. She rubbed in the thick creamy substance with a smile that said it all.

Satiated at last; they showered and dressed she told him,

"What I said about a job was not just to keep you here, It was said in earnest. I'll send a car for you on Monday and if the board approve of your abilities, I will make you an offer you cannot refuse and you will be appointed to a status worthy of your wildest dreams, I guarantee you will not be bored."

She gave him a card and whispered,

"With what we have been through in the last few hours I feel I should tell you my name is Amanda."

John had been aware of her name for some time, but accepted her announcement and told her his own name, and at her request the name of his practice together with his business and home telephone numbers. Ringing down to reception Amanda ordered her car and they left the hotel. Both of them independently thought to themselves that the cleaning staff would have no doubt as to the activities that had taken place in the Presidential Suite. The chauffer drove back into the town centre car park and Amanda dropped John off at his car. It was already late afternoon and soon the sun would be beginning to go down on another perfect, but not yet finished, day.

John's cell phone rang before he could drive away, it was Miriam her voice soft and alluring as she began,

"John It's my half day, would you like dinner? I have cooked a lovely meal and I do not want to waste the effort by eating alone?"

Accepting her invitation John became aware of the now familiar warmth around the now glowing ring. He drove home, showered again and changed into fresh clothes not wishing Miriam to smell Amanda's perfume on his clothes or his body. Arriving at the house the door was opened even before he could ring the bell and as he stepped inside he received a kiss on the cheek. They went through and the aroma of the food made John realise how hungry he was, despite having brunch earlier in the day, after a day of turgid sexual activity. They ate a superb meal in silence each anticipating what would happen once the meal was finished, leaving the dirty crockery for the domestic to clear the following morning; they sat down on the couch and relaxed with a brandy. John became aware from the aroma surrounding him that Miriam was becoming very aroused and he had not used the power of the ring. Getting up off the couch Miriam pulled John towards the stairs; they walked up and into the bedroom. The bed covers had already been turned down and Miriam proceeded to remove her clothes slowly and sensually.

John started to take off his own clothes but Miriam shook her head in disapproval. When she was totally naked she walked over to John and began to remove his clothes slipping off his shirt and removing his trousers, underwear, socks and shoes. They both stood assessing each other before, embracing and kissing passionately, before climbing between the sheets. John could feel his arousal growing and gently reached out and put his arms around Miriam's waist he pulled her towards him and kissed her lips tenderly. She her lips parted and she sucked his tongue into her mouth. John moved his hands over her breasts and felt the nipples respond. Gradually he began kissing his way down her neck and over her breasts, Miriam's moans announced the sudden rise in her sexual arousal; encouraging John to make his way down to her eagerly awaiting vaginal lips licking and sucking her body as he went. The scent of her arousal was heavy and cloying, almost making him light headed as he flicked his tongue on and around her secret place, it slowly entered her inner orifice, the lips parting to allow him entry. John pushed his tongue into her; he could taste her syrupy soft nectar, as he began swirling the probing flesh around her soft core, eventually removing it to allow him to gradually push two fingers into her soft wet and open sex.

He ran his tongue over her clitoris gradually bringing it to life, his fingers soon found her G spot and she moaned loudly with the resulting pleasure. John had not yet mentally stimulated or used the ring's power to push her in any way or to raise her arousal. Miriam got wetter and wetter as her arousal became more and more demanding, John's fingers continued to rub against her G spot and he began to suck hard on her clitoris. She was moaning louder and her peak was racing towards a climatic ending. As her orgasm hit and her fluids began to run from her, John moved his mouth over her inner lips and drank deeply. Miriam pushed upwards against John's lips, ensuring he drank every drop, she was as sweet as honey and the fluids ran copiously. She lay back and relaxed moving her hand onto his rigid penis. She ran her thumb over the bulbous tip and felt the pre-cum, moving her thumb in small circles she gradually spread the wetness. Miriam moved her mouth down John's chest and licking and sucking his nipples as she made her way down towards his raging erection. She licked and sucked the purple cap and eased it into her mouth. She began to bob her head up and down taking him ever deeper. She had obviously got over the gag reflex or the memory of her last performance was locked into her brain as she swallowed him until his pubic hairs tickled her nose. John began to push as she bobbed her head up and down until he was thrusting into her throat faster and faster. The creamy sperm raced up and out pumping into her swallowing throat.

Watching her struggle for breath John pulled out of her letting jet after jet cover her breasts and tummy with strings of thick pearly coloured sperm, running into pools on her smooth skin. Still pumping sperm he lined up his penis and with one thrust of his hips he entered her inner lips and drove upwards depositing yet more sperm into her awaiting sex. John's outpourings stopped but his urgent thrusting continued; he was now becoming used to being able to keep his erection for hours despite the fact that he had climaxed time after time beforehand.

The sperm between they was now becoming absorbed into their skin as the demanding and urgent movements continued as John's unrelenting penis drove up into Miriam's eager very wet and caressing sex, over and over again. The crown of John's driving shaft was rubbing against Miriam's cervix with each thrust and the walls of her vaginal tunnel were gripping the gradually thickening penis. John felt her start to climax and let her orgasm sweep over her as he continued his own ever quickening journey to yet another tremendous orgasmic release. She was weakening not having the benefit of the ring's help so John mentally stimulated her keeping her arousal and releasing more of her lubricant. John suddenly became aware of an extraordinary pleasure sweeping over him; he realised that he could not only feel his own pleasure but Miriam's as well. He could feel the thrusting of his penis against the walls of her vaginal passage and the ripple of her muscles around the intruder. The pleasure was mind blowing and he felt both Miriam's and his own climax start to build. Suddenly both participants climaxed simultaneously and John felt both the release of his sperm surge along and out of his thrusting penis and the warm flood being received into Miriam's willing receptacle.

The feeling was overpowering and John never wanted it to stop. He continued to produce more and more sperm feeling it running between their clenching and thrusting muscles and oozing out it began pooling beneath them. The collapsed in a jumbled heap of sweating flesh and lay clutching each other until Miriam finally fell into an exhausted sleep with John, as was now becoming the usual practice, still hard inside her. John lay letting his mind wander, he had had intercourse and produced so much sperm during the day, he was becoming aware that the ring was giving him an unworldly appetite for sex. It was also providing him with the power and ability to cope with this constant drain on his sperm producing gonads, and the recovery time from one production of life giving sperm to the next was almost a continuous process. It felt as though he could populate the world and with that thought in his mind he fell into a deep sleep, happily still fully erect and embedded in Miriam's very sperm sodden vagina.

CHAPTER 5

John was aware of movement when he was awakened on Sunday morning, he found himself still deep inside Miriam; The movements were caused by Miriam as she was trying to roll him onto his back. John allowed himself to be rolled over and Miriam began raising and lowering herself on the still rigid penis firmly inserted in her vagina. John placed his hands around her waist, and using the strength in his arms to lift her up, he assisted her up and down motion, whist thrusting upwards at every opportunity. She built up to an orgasm and as she climaxed; John's own pending orgasm reached its climax and his penis poured yet another sticky load of sperm deep into Miriam's uterine chamber.

She was at her most fertile period and John was not yet aware that the power of the ring would neutralise the chemical effects of the pill and allow fertilisation .The sperm entered her womb via the cervical opening and the little swimming spermatozoa moved up clinging and spreading along her fallopian tubes to mix with her newly released eggs, to fertilize them and begin the journey to culminate in the state where the embryo would embed itself onto the lining of her womb. John could suddenly see and feel it all. This was the full and wonderful start of a new life. The fertilised ovum would move down into her uterus to complete its journey and finally embed itself in Miriam's endemetrium which lined her womb. John was not aware that he would soon have the power to control these effects and at present was helpless and could only let the fertilised egg start the process until it would become an embryo embedded in Miriam's womb and a new life would start on its growth cycle. After they had both came down from their high John withdrew his penis from Miriam's sticky vagina and they got out of bed and walked into the shower; after which they quickly dressed, had breakfast, and waited for Miriam's friends to arrive to go to Sunday service at the local church.

When they arrived John was introduced to Timmy, Terry and Susan, what surprised him was that all three of them were equally as attractive as Miriam, each in their own way. After Miriam had completed the introductions, the ring began to get warm, John realised new possibilities and conquests were looming on the horizon, the days activities had only just begun. They all climbed into John's Range Rover and arrived at church; they found an empty pew and sat down. During the service; John mentally reached out to their minds and discovered all three of them were being affected by the rings powers. They found him very desirable and each wanted to make love to him urgently, suddenly totally unnatural circumstances seemed to take over.

Suddenly out of the blue, Timmy said,

"Oh Miriam I don't feel well at all do you think John would mind taking me back to your house so that I can pick up my car?"

Miriam nudged John who nodded, and he replied,

"Of course I'll take her back and you, Terry and Susan can remain in church for the rest of the service. When I have dropped Timmy off I'll come back for all of you."

Timmy and John left together and headed back to Miriam's house. Timmy now heavily under the rings influence leaned across the seat resting her head against John's shoulder as he drove. John was curious and as he began looking into her mind for the reason for her strange behaviour, he saw that she was unhappy. Timmy's husband had a very low sperm count and they were not being very successful in having children. John became aware that she was desperate and was being drawn to his sexuality by the power of the ring. John was not aware but the ring raised her level of arousal just as they arrived at the house. Still pretending that he believed her story of being sick; John invited her in for a glass of water before she got into her car to go home.

Having accepted the glass of water Timmy appeared to feel faint and fell to the floor. John quickly scanned her mind and found she endeavouring to get him to lift her up carry her to bed, where she hoped to get him aroused enough to impregnate her. As John lifted her up her skirt rode up her legs revealing her skimpy panties, he carried her over to the couch and laid her back. Her arms came up around his neck and she kissed him open mouthed John's tongue naturally slid inside her mouth and he felt her passion begin to respond. John's hand was still underneath her, his fingers of his one hand were under the cheeks of her bottom and he soon became aware her panties were becoming very wet. Timmy dropped one hand to John's crotch and felt his hardening erection. She moaned aloud and gripped him through his slacks. Knowing how aroused she was and there would be no objection; John slipped his hand up to the waist band of her panties and pulled them off. Her hormones were racing as her ovulation had begun. Unbuckling the waist band of his slacks John pulled them down together with his underwear, his penis sprang up, as he stepped out of them and swiftly moved between her now widely spread legs. John's erection was throbbing and Timmy put her hand around the penis as it throbbed before her wide eyes and she pulled its crown towards her oozing sex, she said,

"Oh John; Please, please put that lovely hard piece of manhood inside me and cum deep inside me, I want a baby so badly. I want you to impregnate me if you can. I'm so desperate for a child and my husband has a very low sperm count. I need you inside me now".

John pushed his hand up between her thighs, shaking her head she pushed his hand away and began rubbing the head of John's pulsating penis against her clitoris and then placing the head of it at the entrance to her wet pouting vulva; she put her legs around his buttocks and pulled him deeply into her. Timmy had needed no foreplay, her heat and the wet softness of her over stimulated sex enveloped him and the urgency of her desire to have children was causing her to produce copious amounts of smooth lubricant. John could see in her mind that she had had intercourse with her husband the previous evening, and that morning, before he had left early for his match and she had left for church, so no explanations would be necessary if she became pregnant.

With no more ado John felt his penis lengthen and swell as he pushed the head of his penis against her cervix. She gasped as she felt the shaft swell and lengthen deep within her vagina, the effect was miraculous. She was unstoppable. Her need was fuelled by her desperation. John thrust into her and pulled back leaving just the mushroom head lying inside of her opening and pushed into her limits with one full thrust. Timmy gasped and went wild pulling him into her depths as though her life depended upon it. John grabbed the front of her dress which burst open revealing her heaving and swelling breasts. He snapped open her front fastening bra and the material fell away. Her breasts were magnificent, plump and full, her nipples crinkled and hardened as the cool air hit them. Gripping her ankles from behind him John pushed her knees up against her chest then bending forward John's mouth closed onto her breast; as he suckled her hard nipples one at a time, his hips bucked ever thrusting into her eager, equally ripe, opening. Her vaginal muscles ever urging him faster and deeper into her and producing ever increasing amount of lubricating cum. John felt her orgasm approach and looked into her mind increasing the ready release of her as yet unfertilised eggs. She climaxed and John, who did not hold anything back, erupted, his fertile sperm shot deep inside her convulsing core coating and flooding her with load after load of his seed, pushing it into her open cervix and through to her receptive fallopian tubes. The sperm eagerly invaded her, fertilizing the ovum and then proceeded to start on its journey to embed yet another embryo, fertilized with his seed, into a ready and awaiting womb. John had carried out the task required of him and now it was time for the pleasure.

Timmy lay back gasping; John using the power the ring gave him, he raised her arousal to an almost unbearable level and she felt his penis still hard buried deep inside her begin to move once more. John felt her muscles clench around his engorged and thick pulsating penis, as he found himself in her mind feeling every thing she felt. Her pleasure was overwhelming as she gladly accepted the ever thrusting piece of manhood, preparing to pump more baby making sperm deep into her receptive womb. She urgently moved against him her hips thrusting franticly to get more and more of the swollen penis inside her. John felt her desperation as she frantically moved under him endeavouring to get him to shoot deep inside her again, she did not want to waste a drop of his fertile sperm. John felt her orgasm build and intensified it. Her climax broke and she shuddered with its intensity thrashing about on the ever pulsating organ, preparing to deliver again into her ever willing and receptive orifice. She was so pleased that she was going to receive yet another illicit share of John's highly active sperm. John felt the pressure build in his own shaft; he felt the sperm shoot up its central canal swelling the thickness, as it rose, before jetting out into her willing body.

At the same time he was able to feel the swell and warmth as the sperm was delivered into her and felt the excess squeeze between her vaginal walls and his thrusting penis. The liquid was oozing out of the point of their joining and pooling on her dress lying underneath her. John continued to jet huge amounts of his life giving seed into her, feeling the sperm rush up trying eagerly trying to find more ova to fertilize. Finally he released the last drop of his ejaculate deep within her womb; he attempted to pull out of her clenching vagina but with her legs clamped tightly around him he found could not withdraw from her satisfied sperm filled sex. They lay together with John still embedded hard up against her womb and her legs high in the air both actions designed to help her retain the sperm inside her love box. The ring kept him rock hard and without even a second thought John began again bringing her to yet another wild series of orgasms as he seemingly endless supply of sperm pumped into her for the third and final time.

All too soon for John's complete satisfaction Timmy relaxed and pushing him off her; she began pulling on her underwear before rushing upstairs to place toilet tissue between her legs so that she would not drip all over Miriam's carpet and on the floor as she walked out to the car. She kissed John fervently on the mouth and said,

"Oh thank you John. I don't know why but I was sure you would give me what I wanted. I'm sure you have succeeded, but now I have to rush home and clean up before my husband gets back from golf."