The Ring of Cronus Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The newly fertilised Timmy drove her car back home. John drove back to church having fertilized two women in one morning. The church service was just finishing as he got back and the three girls climbed into the Range Rover. John apologised "I'm sorry to have been so long but poor Timmy felt faint when we got to the house and she had to rest. I gave her a glass of water and when she had recovered sufficiently and much against my advice she insisted on driving herself home. When they had arrived back at Miriam's house, Miriam crowded by the other two, telephoned a well satisfied Timmy who said in answer to their questions, "Yes, but please thank John for being so kind and understanding. I feel so much better after all his kindness and now I'm lying in bed recovering.

Terry and Susan said they had to go, to get lunch, although, John could see they were both still aroused and would like him to satisfy their carnal desires. They went out to the car and John remembered the voice had told him he could control all things mental and physical. He mentally reached out and concentrated on the cars wiring, a sudden surge of power burnt out the fuses in their car resulting in its failure to start. They re-entered the house and called the breakdown service and sat down in the lounge to wait. It took an hour for the truck to arrive, during which time John was slowly but surely mentally stimulating Terry and Susan's sexual arousal; and when the driver finally arrived he said apologetically,

"I'm going to have to tow the vehicle in for a mechanic to look at it tomorrow morning. There is no way I can get anyone to look at it today."

The two women made a weak attempt to beg for him to try and fix it on the spot but it was no use, they apologised to Miriam and looking at John they asked,

"If you don't mind can you give us a lift, if it's not too far out of your way home?"

Almost in a babble of excuses they explained,

"We would have asked Miriam but knowing that she usually goes to see her mother on Sunday and she lives in totally the opposite direction, it means that Miriam would have to almost double the length of her journey if she takes us." Miriam of course had no hesitation in offering to see them home. John jumped at the opportunity, and when they told him the address he naturally offered to drop them off as he would have to almost pass their flat on his way home. It was mutually agreed that John would take them home whist Miriam went to see her mother.

Telling Miriam that he would call her later, and with the two girls in the Range Rover John drove towards another exciting afternoon. Arriving at their flat he was invited in and offered a drink. John asked if they had whisky and when Terry looked in the cabinet the bottle was empty. John said,

"Oh don't worry about it; I'll take anything you have."

Terry insisted that she knew a bottle store where she could get a bottle of scotch, even on a Sunday, and she rushed out. Susan sat beside him as he reached out and using the ring's power mentally increased her desire. She slid across the seat and kissed him passionately. John put his arms under her and lifted her up he asked simply,

"Which way to your bedroom?"

Unhesitatingly Susan pointed out the direction and he carried her to the room, he pushed open the door, walked in and laid her on the bed. Quickly he began removing her top; revealing her more than adequate breasts encased in a well filled bra, which was at least a 34DD. Removing her bra together with the rest of her clothing he ran his hands over her rapidly hardening nipples and bending forward he began to suck each in turn. Her legs parted allowing John's fingers ready access to her vagina. She was already wet and two fingers slid inside with ease; and his thumb was soon busy on her clitoris. John then lifted her legs up and placed her ankles on his shoulders. With one hand still busy with his fingers inside her and his thumb working on her clitoris he reached down with the other hand and released his already thickening penis by dropping his trousers and underwear around his ankles. He stepped closer and rubbed the plum coloured, mushroom shaped head, already glistening with pre-cum along her rich ruby opening. With little hesitation he pushed forward with his hips burying the head inside her receptive sheath and with a sense of urgency he pushed forward.

Susan gasped and moaned said in a loud voice,

"Oh God, John, I can't explain what's come over me I feel so sexy, Oh God, don't. Oh God! That feels so good please don't stop, push it in all the way"

John thrust forward penetrating her depths. John bent forward pushing her legs towards her own shoulders giving him access to her ample breasts and allowing deeper penetration with his raging red and well used penis. She cried,

"Oh John it's filling me more than anything I've ever known, Oh God forgive me. I'm so excited I can't hold back I'm going to cum."

John thrust into her for all he was worth. She was a wild cat, throwing her head from side to side and shouting,

"Oh dear God, I'm so full."

Then feeling John's rhythm change she cried out,

"I'm on the pill so its quite safe just cum inside me."

Susan's hips were rising up urging him to go faster and deeper. John's penis obliged and thickened appreciatively. She began to approach her pinnacle and almost without any effort on his part John, aided by the ring's power, mentally held her orgasm from peaking prematurely until he was ready himself. He continued driving in and out of her clenching vagina as he ravaged her; the speed of his thrusting hips built up. Her gasps became faster and faster and John realising he was getting near, he knew in his own mind, from the way the ring had allowed him to impregnate Miriam that very morning; he should pull out of her before he climaxed. He was aware that the power of the ring would neutralise the chemical effect of Susan's pill and he would impregnate her if she were ovulating. The sperm rushed into the narrow passageway on its way to delivery without realising he had done so, he released her from the hold he had over her; instantaneously Susan's climax rocketed through her. In true to form John unable to hold back as the power of the ring urged him on, driving his hips as he jetted strings of thick sperm, feeling it swell the thickness of his penis, as it surged up and out forcing the fertile seed deep into her furthermost recesses. She bucked under him as he released her legs, which immediately went around his buttocks; they crossed behind him and pulled him closer as their bodies heaved in ecstasy. They climaxed for what seemed like forever until Susan lay back totally spent. John was however still hard and ready for more. The rings power aroused her again and John drove into her once more; the ring's power ensuring her arousal was at its peak as she bucked and thrashed beneath him gripping his penis with her strong vaginal muscles she screamed begging him in a voice John was sure the neighbours must have heard.

"Oh John, Don't stop; fuck me; cum into me again and again."

Knowing that Terry would be back soon, he increased the pace diving into her faster than he could remember ever having done so before. In a very short time he felt his scrotum twitch as his ravaging penis prepared to deliver another load. Shot after shot blasted into her filling her to capacity and running onto the bed beneath them. John driven by the ring's power seemingly could not stop and the pool of their combined fluids grew deeper, as he finally pulled out of her drenched pussy. John allowed the final shots to shoot onto her face, neck, breasts and navel, she was covered with thick sperm inside, underneath her and strings of pearly sperm were all over her body. She recovered quickly and said,

"Good God John, I've never known any one cum so much, let alone the fact that you have already cum inside me only a few minutes ago."

John stood up, his penis was thickly coated with their combined fluids, quickly he pulled up his underwear and trousers and tidied myself and before walking through into the lounge leaving Susan to shower and get dressed. He had only been seated for a few minutes when he heard the door open and in walked Terry with a bottle of his favourite scotch. She asked, looking around for her flat mate

"Where's Susan?"

John replied,

"I thing she's gone through for a shower to freshen herself up ready to go out this evening."

Looking puzzled, Terry said

"That's unusual, are you sure you've not upset her in anyway."

John assured her,

"No she just said she felt hot and sweaty and said to me she needed to shower as she was going out tonight."

Terry looked at him suspiciously as she tried to imagine why Susan could have left him alone in the flat and gone to shower when Terry was sure that Susan fancied John almost as much as she did. Pouring John a generous measure of scotch she sat beside him. Again without any thought on John's part, Terry's arousal grew, John was aware of her scent as her arousal raised by the ring's power peaked and her desire soared as she became desperate for him. She looked at him strangely for a moment before reaching across she began pulling his shirt off, undoing the waistband and pushing his trousers and underwear down over his hips and gripping the red and once again fully erect very moist penis. She went down on him taking as much of him into her mouth, licking and sucking Susan's fluids and sperm off it. If she noticed any taste she did not say anything but proceeded to take him deep into the back of her throat.

This was so quick and before the ring John would never have expected her to be so willing to give him head, it happened so quickly that John felt a sudden surge of sperm race up and out of his penis shooting down her throat. She struggled to keep up but was failing miserably. John reached behind her and lifted her dress. She did not even pause as she continued swallowing, John grabbed her flimsy panties and with a quick tug ripped them off, he pulled her mouth off his spurting penis, spun her around, and bending her over the back of the nearest chair ran his ejaculating member along her wet opening. He pulled back and aided by her own wetness and the semen from his penis he slid almost effortlessly into her. John's penis was pumping rich fertile sperm into her shot after shot as he reached round and rubbed her clitoris bringing her to a speedy orgasm.

"Oh my God John that feels so good" she said "I can feel you cumming inside me" she moaned, but don't worry I'm on the pill."

John could feel her muscles squeeze around his penis each time she felt him pulse inside her. Her quivering and clenching vagina slowly subsided as he withdrew his still hard penis from her, she looked shocked saying,

"Oh John I'm so sorry whatever will you think of me. Don't say a word to Miriam we have been friends for so many years, since we were at school, she would never forgive me. I don't know what came over me I've never let a stranger have unprotected sex with me and never on the first day we met."

They heard the shower turn on and both instinctively knew they had time for more. John turned Terry around and laying her back on the couch, he pulled open the front buttons, of her dress, and released her breasts from the restraints of her bra. Her huge breasts spilled out. John lifted her legs up as he moved forward his penis impaling her once again, he suckled her large breasts and as it happened he unnecessarily mentally raised her arousal to maximum. Terry was constantly thrusting her hips upwards urging him deeper and moaning,

"Oh John that feels so good. Please cum inside me again. I need to feel you're hot cum spurt deep inside me again, it's so hot."

John drove on, his hips ever rhythmically driving his penis forward and backwards, the sound of their slapping flesh resounding in their ears, until at last John felt his penis thickening; as Terry gasped with pure pleasure. John using the rings power mentally slipped into her mind and ensured that she was comfortable with the size of the penis thrusting in and out of her enveloping sheath, concentrated on bringing on his next orgasm. He could feel the pressure of sperm building and he mentally stimulated her bringing her closer to climax as he thrust faster and faster into her highly aroused vagina. John knew again he should not release his sperm into Terry's spasming core as the ring' power could neutralise the pill's effects; just as he had known he should have withdrawn from Susan, but his sex drive drove him on he could not hold off much longer so sucking as much of one of her breast into his mouth and squeezing the other he began cumming as thick spurts of creamy fluid flooded deep into her womb.

Her eyes flew open and her orgasm rocked her whole being. She shuddered and gasped, jerking her hips up to meet his thrusts as John continued to pound his huge penis into her. Her eyes rolled up as the fluids surged up into her uterus. The pleasure of the joint orgasm slowly past allowing their arousal to slowly subside and before removing his penis John handed her a bunch of tissues from the nearby table instructing her to press them against the entrance to her vulva as he withdrew. John slowly pulled out and she clamped the tissues around her opening, holding as much of his ejaculation from spilling out under pressure, the fluid oozed around her fingers as she rushed to the toilet, where she allowed herself to drain the steady stream of sperm as it dripped and dribbled from her stretched orifice. She also had to put her clothes into some sort of order after she had finally staunched the ooze from her stretched vagina. Fortunately neither Terry nor Susan were not near ovulation and neither had been impregnated for the time being at least.

John quickly dressed and sat down with his scotch he took a deep drink of the fiery liquid feeling it as it warmed his throat. He knew there was no mistaking the overpowering smell of sex which pervaded the room's atmosphere. Susan was the first to appear dressed and back to her confident self, closely followed by Terry who looked a bit like a startled deer, if either of them were aware of the overpowering aroma neither spoke of it. Terry apologised to him, before informing Susan that she was going to shower quickly for their evening out. Susan took his glass and smiled as she gave him a refill. John eased up to take the glass from her and with the other hand he retrieved Terry's ruined panties and slipped them unseen into his pocket. Both looked at each other and Susan looked down at the obvious bulge in his trousers and unzipping him she released his erection she pulled up her dress revealing that she was sans panties. She straddled him and holding the outer lips of her vulva open she slowly slid downwards; her soft heat quickly surrounded the entire length. John could not believe she wanted more after the last session but he had not taken the ring's powers into consideration.

Susan was a wild cat she bounced herself up and down quickly bringing the two of them to climax and John felt his penis send more sperm into her soft sperm filled pussy. Susan with a grin like a Cheshire cat lifted herself off his spent penis and pulled her skirt down she bent down and licked him clean and as they heard the bathroom door open she zipped his trousers up. Terry came back in once again looking lovely; the three of them sat and talked whilst John did his best to hide the wet marks on the front of his trousers; he finished his drink and they parted hoping to meet up again soon. John had enjoyed sexual favours of four friends in one day impregnating two and satisfying the others without any of them being aware that he had serviced the others.

Driving home John rang Miriam who apologised and said,

"I'm sorry John but will you excuse me I'm very tired, sore and in need of an early night, but I'll ring you tomorrow to see how your interview went and arrange for you to see me after I've finished my shift at the hospital."

John went to bed early he lay in bed trying to adjust his mind to the dramatic changes the ring had made to his sex life. He had gone from a clumsy ham fisted unwanted male to a powerhouse, ready for sex at the drop of a hat? Or should that be panties? He thought to himself. He seemed to be able, with the power of the ring to get an erection at any time and produce as much sperm as he wanted with no lack of energy. He was certainly enjoying being the new owner of the Ring of Cronus.