The Ring of Cronus Pt. 04

Story Info
John joins the five mile high club with several women.
4.8k words
4.61
159.4k
83
0

Part 5 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 7

Driving away from the Golf club John's cell phone rang and it was Amanda reminding him they were due to leave for Paris on the company jet at 00.30 and the limousine would collect him sometime after 11.00 p.m. The phone rang again and it was Miriam inviting him for supper, being famished after his excessive sexual activity John drove to her house and parked on the drive as usual. The door opened and the smell of hot food greeted him. Miriam dressed in her hostess robe and fresh from the shower kissed him on the on the lips and they went to the kitchen and tucked into an informal but hearty meal. They withdrew into the lounge leaving the domestic to clear away and wash the dishes. Miriam sat on the couch and John got drinks for both of them. Miriam lay back and as she did so her robe parted partially revealing her naked body beneath. Her legs opened showing him casual glimpses her ready and aroused vulva and as the front of the robe parted John could see a hint of her creamy white breasts. John rose and firmly closed the door undoing his pants and tugging his underwear over his red but hard penis. John felt the ring glow warm against his finger and the fatigue fell away.

John parted her legs pulling her flat on the couch as he dropped to his knees and began to lick and suck her moist open sex. Her first climax arrived in seconds and her honey tasting fluids ran into his mouth, where they were swallowed greedily. John moved his lips onto her breasts sucking a hard nipple into his mouth as he aimed his penis, already oozing the first signs of pre-cum, at the centre of her pouting swollen pussy lips, and as his penis split the outer labia revealing the inner entrance, he eased the crown into her silky velvet heat and as the head moved slowly inside, John pushed the rest of his hard length into her eager orifice. John slid deep inside her with one thrust hitting her, soon to be confirmed, pregnant womb. He could feel her second climax rush forward as her vaginal walls stretched to accommodate his swelling penile intruder. Her second climax rose to a crescendo and the thrill hit her, she thrust upwards crying out in as restrained a voice as possible (the domestic was still in the kitchen).

"Oh fuck. I need you to cum inside me. Oh God! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

Her vaginal muscles continued clenching and undulating along the fully engorged length of John's thrusting penis. John increased the speed of his thrusts and shortened the strokes as climax after climax hit Miriam. She was moaning and thrashing about below him; using a cushion, she pushed it into her mouth and bit down hard to prevent her ecstatic screams from bringing the domestic into the room. John felt his balls begin to send urgent messages as the need to cum became irresistible and letting go he sent shot after shot into her rippling tight love tunnel until she flopped back with John still hard up inside her satisfied pussy.

As they lay still enjoying the post-coital joy; John informed her of his luck in securing the top job with SURECO. With a look of pure contentment in her eyes she congratulated him on his achievement. She struggled to raise herself up, but expressed shock and disappointment however; when he informed her that he would be going away for a short time on business and that he had to leave soon to pack to be ready for the limo to collect him at 11.00 p.m. that evening. Sadly John withdrew, his penis, from her vagina and the sperm and vaginal fluids pooled onto her robe. She questioned him about his new job, why in havens name did he have to fly immediately to Europe and leave her, when she had only just found him. John explained that he believed the tour of the overseas companies would be his indoctrination into the group, but he promised he would call her every evening whilst he was away. This seemed to pacify her and she rose and pulled John by the hand upstairs to the shower. They washed each other tenderly, paying particular attention to each others erogenous zones.

John gradually aroused her once more and lifting her up off her feet lowered her onto the bulbous purple headed monster, which was once more fully erect and ready for her. Her vagina was slick and wet from his previous ejaculations and he slid inside her easily, her aroused clitoris was constantly able to brush against his intruding flesh. She clung to him as his swelling and thrusting hardness pushed at the cervical entrance to her womb. John raised and lowered her pushing upwards with his hips to meet her as she descended. Her breathing became ragged as her climax approached. John erupted within her as she orgasmed. He kept pumping semen into her until he was finally empty again. The fluids were running down her thighs and being washed away by the downpour from the shower head. Miriam gradually came down and John withdrew, leaving her feeling empty, stretched and very sore. They dried each other off and John dressed. Miriam put on a clean robe to see him off and he left promising to ring her from Paris. Miriam gave him a lingering kiss as he went out of the door and John, who was feeling randy once again, climbed into his car and drove home to pack for the forthcoming journey.

At ten forty five the front doorbell rang and John, who had just dried off from his shower, slipped on his towelling robe and opened the door to the most attractive lady chauffeurs he have ever seen. The ring glowed and warmed his finger John quickly scanned her mind aware that the ring had aroused her and the overpowering scent of John's pheromones were signalling her highly charged sexuality, she smiled as he pulled her in through the front door and kissed her hard on the mouth. Her pouting lips parted allowing his tongue to enter her and their tongues played together. She reached down and slid her hand into the robe and up the length of John's growing erection. She looked shocked at its size, but her arousal was high, and she boldly pulled at the loosely fastened tie. Without any hesitation she surprised him by slipping her hand around the thickening shaft to try and encircle its girth. Realising that he had little time to spare; he swept her up in his arms and carried her through to the bedroom.

The attractive chauffeurs had not spoken a word as she assisted John to remov her jacket and without being invited or asked she eased up her bottom off the bed as he unbuttoned and pulled down her trousers closely followed by her shirt, bra and finally her scanty pair of thong panties. The aroma from her arousal spurred John on, then parting her legs he placed his head between her open thighs mentally stimulating her further as he inserted his tongue deep within her open and inviting sex. John pulled his tongue from her recess and ran it over her clitoris whilst inserting two fingers into her inner heat, where he quickly located her G spot, and she squealed with pleasure, raising her hips off the bed to get the maximum penetration. With his other hand John who was kneeling at the foot of the bed slipped off the robe and as moved to stand up, his hard penis slid up the base of the bed dragging the end of the bulging, throbbing head upwards and as it cleared the mattress his penis then sprang up smacking him on the stomach. Rapidly moving his tongue up to her breasts and sucked her hard nipple deep into his mouth grazing it with his teeth.

She drew in a gasp of air; John lined up the throbbing head of his penis with her now dripping pussy and pushed forward. The crown parted her slick outer lips and slid into her inner sleeve with ease, his penis rapidly adjusting its size to fill her to the maximum. She shouted out

"Oh fuck! You're stretching me. You're too big. Oh fuck, Oh fuck."

Her eyes rolled as she felt the thickness of his phallus and the mushroom shaped crown hit the end of her sex canal. John began to pull out and push into her with long slow strokes ever increasing her stimulation and she squealed with pleasure as she began to climax for the first time. John mentally reached into her mind and held her at the peak.

"Oh God I need to cum"

She cried out as she thrashed about on the bed her vaginal muscles clamping and squeezing on the intruder, her arousal was so high that she continued squealing with ecstasy as her climax went on and on. She screamed out

"Oh fuck, the feeling is so intense; Oh fuck me harder, let me feel you hard against my clit, give it to me, don't stop. Oh fuck, I need to feel you cum deep inside me."

Her head was being shaken from side to side her hips were being driven upwards meeting John's downward strokes of his driving penis. John continued thrusting his thick phallus in and out of her spasming heat, feeling her constantly raise her hips grunting with the primeval pleasure of her wild and unexpected sex, her appetite was almost as voracious as his. John knew they did not have much time so he increased his speed and reducing his stroke until he felt the usual urge as his sperm rose to be erupted into her core, the writhing woman beneath him cried out with carnal desire as she felt its heat as each spurt entered her, she thrilled to the ever spreading hot larval flow coursing deep within her as John continued pushing sperm into her and she screamed again

"Fuck me harder don't ever let this feeling end; fill me with your fucking seed. Oh God you're so big, Oh Fuck, there's so much of it, Oh fuck, Oh fuck"

John complied with all three requests and pumped what felt like massive amounts of his fertile sperm high into her love canal. The fluids foamed between them as he continued to cum over and over again. Finally empty John pulled his thick phallus out of her and she just lay open mouthed at its size. She quickly sat up and thrust the sperm coated head, with some difficulty, between her full pouty lips. She ran her tongue over and under it and slipped it further inside. When it reached the back of her throat her eyes bulged, her lips were stretched wide as they encircled the swollen shaft, and she began to gag. John mentally relaxed her throat and pushed it deep down the back of her willing oral orifice. He began to pump in and out literally fucking her face. Not wishing to cut of her air supply completely he willed his climax to arrive and shot another load of rich sperm down her throat. She could not handle the sheer volume and John pulled out of her mouth spaying hot sperm over her neck, beast's, navel and her sperm filled sex; once more he pushed her legs wide apart and using a rapid thrust of his hips drove his ejaculating penis into her gaping womanhood. Her eyes flew open as the thick penis re-entered her and she urged her body up against his; accepting John's rich sperm as it flooded into her. When John had finally finished cumming inside her, she said

"Fuck me! That was the best shag I could ever have dreamed of, let alone thought I would ever have the pleasure of. You can have me any time you want. Just send for the car and I will be there."

John pushed her into the shower and she washed and dressed, after a few minutes she emerged like a butterfly from a chrysalis looking like the chauffeurs that had arrived shortly before, save that she was now flushed and well serviced. The ring lay warm against John's finger. He quickly showered again to wash away her aroma, changed, and cologned to cover any remaining scent of sex and they set off for the airport, and the beginning of his trip.

The chauffeurs drove swiftly and dropped him at the VIP entrance at the airport. John was quickly ushered through the VIP Customs and Emigration and moved into the private lounge. There sat Amanda, her husband "Jim", and Miss Primm who had changed her attire and was dressed in smart pants with a jumper that showed her full breasts off to their best advantage. Gone was the old strap me down bra. Her hair was done in a pleat and she wore makeup which made her look very attractive. She rose to welcome him and they sat together and she handed him a leather bound brief case containing files for the forthcoming meeting. The party being complete they were shown across the concourse and into the plane when they were airborne the meal was served and the service emulated that of a five star hotel, a five course meal complimented with a wide choice of wines and liqueurs or cognac. Following the meal Amanda's husband, Jim, fell into a deep but apparently disturbed sleep seeming a little flushed; Amanda put a blanket over him, rose and asked John to follow her to the rear of the aircraft, where, much to his surprise, they stepped into a smaller replica of her office in Lusaka. John was informed that he did not have to worry about noise as the company, at enormous expense, had made the room soundproof enabling anyone to be able to work in the office without being disturbed by the sound of the engine noise.

Pulling him towards her she kissed him fervently, opening her mouth and inserting her tongue between his lips in a passionate French kiss, at the same time she reached down and felt his growing erection. The ring burned hot on his finger. John reached down and pulled up her skirt and he saw that she wore no panties. He undid his slacks, pulled his shorts down over his fiery erection and lifting her up off her feet he positioned her so that his penis pressed against her wet vulva and, as the head parted the already swollen lips, he pushed up between her splayed legs. Amanda never needed any foreplay, as he slid smoothly into her open pussy he felt the usual lengthening and thickening of his, ring empowered, trusty weapon. She was insatiable and they "rode each other" for what seemed like hours. Her vaginal muscles gripping and relaxing; her vagina producing more and more fluid to lubricate their frenzied sexual interaction, as her sexual appetite seemed almost unquenchable. John felt her actions become more demanding as her climax approached, his movements were matching hers stoke for stroke, when she put her head back and screamed,

"Oh God I'm there."

Her back arched, her hips danced; her scream became a deep moan of ecstatic pleasure as they climaxed together. Even as her climax passed John continued to deposit shot after shot of sperm high into her, feeling the excess fluids pool around the base of his thrusting penis and scrotum. John finally pulled out of her and she said,

"God John after that I will sleep like a baby."

They cleaned up in the small bathroom, then kissing him on the cheek and letting her fingers slide down his arm until she finally broke contact, she returned to her seat and John remained to read his files and prepare for the next days meeting.

Shortly afterwards John heard the door open and as he glanced up he found Jenny, the former Miss Primm entering the office she walked, no she sashayed, as she exaggerated the movement of her hips and in what John could only describe as a sultry voice asked,

"Is there was anything I can do for you before I settle down for the night."

Seeing the agreeable look on John's face, she smiled as she turned and locked the door before pulling off her jumper and pulling down her slacks; she revealed a matching bra and panties that would have graced any model.

John thanked the Gods, for the gift of the ring, as he walked towards her and putting his arms around her waist pulled her towards him and kissed her savagely. She reached down and unclipped the waistband of his trousers and pulled down his under shorts, an action which released his once again hard penis from its confinement, and John stepped out of them. Miss Primm dropped to her knees and was about to try and take him into her mouth when John pushed her down onto the carpeted floor and removing her bra and panties arranged her and himself into the sixty nine position. She sucked his, as she termed it, "lovely dick" and he licked sucked at her open and inviting, quickly lubricating, pussy lips. She was soon pushing her wet sex hard up against his mouth as her first climax ran through her trembling body. John thought to himself that she was becoming almost as demanding as Amanda. John had broken her virginity and in doing so her sexuality had blossomed and she was trying to make up for lost time. Disengaging his penis from her mouth John moved around as "Jenny", as he was to call her, eagerly opened her legs wider and raised her knees to allow him easier access to her charms.

John moved his erection between her legs, he inserted it between her the folds of her vagina and as they parted and he pushed into her inner sleeve taking two or three pushes to arrive at the journeys end. She put her hands under her ass and raised her hips; and John commenced to move out and into her slowly, bringing her towards another climax, naturally and without and mental stimulation. Her vaginal muscles were still very tight, having been a, thirty five year old virgin only hours before, he rode her steadily until he felt her orgasm was almost upon her and he let his own orgasm climax and he felt his sperm rush up his thick penis and into her depths. She moaned with pleasure feeling jet after jet hit her cervix and spread its heat inside her. John finally finished cumming and pulled out from her.

She lay open and gaping allowing the sperm to ooze out onto the carpeted floor. The smell of fresh sex in the small room was strong, almost overpowering, although John knew that the air conditioning would soon clear the strong aroma. The smiling Miss Primm sat up and holding her hands over her vaginal opening to prevent any more spillage; she rose, embarrassed that he should see her in such a mess, something she would soon get accustomed to as their relationship developed, she went to the bathroom to clean herself, returning shortly afterwards, still naked, with a cloth and small container of water to clean up the sticky deposit from the carpet. John watched her for a moment before he himself went into the bathroom to clean his sperm coated penis and when he returned she had dressed and gone back to her own seat.

John continued with reading his files for the forthcoming meeting in Paris; when about half an hour later the door opened and a figure entered, the movement drew his attention and Antoinette the stewardess walked in with a large scotch and speaking in a husky voice she said,

"I'm sorry to disturb you sir, but would you care to have the company myself and Monique when all the other passengers have finally fallen asleep."

John looking up from his paperwork nodded and said

"I'd be delighted to have your company and look forward to that pleasure."

She left and shortly after returned with Monique, a bottle of bubbly and three glasses. They informed John that all the other passengers were now fast asleep and they had come to keep him company. The ring got hotter. John once more using his new found skill, mentally, ran a scan through their minds and realised that both were at the height of their most fertile period and were ripe for impregnation, both thought they were safe as they were on the pill; as John began to mentally stimulate their arousal he watched as they, powerless to ignore the commands he was sending into their minds, slowly removed their uniforms and once they were completely naked they began to remove John's clothes.

They were an impressive sight, natural blondes with their pubic hair trimmed to a minimum. Antoinette kissed him, her breathing was exhibiting the high state of her arousal and she eased John back until he lay flat on the floor and straddling him she began to push her open wet pussy against his lips. Her taste was wonderful. John felt Monique's lips cover his hard penis and he was in heaven. John could not see but could feel Monique's movements as she began rubbing her clitoris as she sucked and licked his hard and seemingly never tiring penis. He felt her get up; he felt her straddle him as her knees touched his hips and then he felt the soft caress of her pussy lips as she begin to lower her aroused vagina down onto his rampant shaft. The hot wetness of her sex enveloped him and he felt her love tunnel stretch as he pushed up inside of her syrupy core feeling his hardness grow until she was as full as she could be. She began to pump up and down, her inner muscles ever closed tightly around him, her movements became more and more demanding, as her climax raced to a conclusion, her rhythm became increasingly frantic and her climaxing muscles, which were gripping along the length of John's ever upward thrusting penis, all of which rewarded her efforts as John's orgasm reached it's climax with a deluge of sperm shooting up hard against her cervix pushing its way through its entrance and into her womb the smooth sperm raced up into her waiting fallopian tubes to meet her ripe ovum, covering them with thick sticky and invading wriggling fertile sperm, each one fighting to be the first one inside the unfertilised egg. Once fertilized her ovum, would begin to move down towards her womb, in preparation to attach itself on to the receptive endometrial lining, inside her baby producing cavity, ensuring that she would soon be well and truly pregnant.

12