The Ring of Cronus Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was apparently no hymen to worry about; John scanned her mind for the reason. He could see that Gina had torn it at an early age riding a donkey in her home village, strictly against her mother's wishes. Her mother and maternal grandmother had protected her from all male attention and no man had ever seen her undressed let alone touched her.

Gina's sexuality awoke as John entered her and she pushed up forcing him deep within her. She gasped as John's penis thickened stretching her unused muscles filling her to maximum; the feeling of excitement thrilled her. John held still allowing her to get used to the thickness and the tight stretched muscles within her. Her clitoris was tucked into the small hollow at the base of John's intruding length. Gina was not waiting for him to start; in her state of sexual excitement she began eagerly thrusting her hips up and down slowly at first and as her natural sensuality took over, the speed of her movements became faster and faster allowing John's thick prick to plunder her depths, whilst at the same time, taking away her young innocence. She was like a woman possessed and she was thrashing about moaning loudly in guttural Italian,

"Oh God, Oh God it's truly a miracle,"

John's prick constantly brushed hard against the cervical entrance to her uterus. She gradually approached her first ever orgasm and her movements became more frenetic. John leaned forward and took one of her ample breasts into his mouth and began to work the nipple between his teeth. Her large clitoris was being stimulated with each of the wild upward movements of her hips. Her nipple grew hard and yet rubbery in John's mouth and her orgasm peaked and her climax rolled into her spasming vagina. John's prick plunged in and out matching her thrusts, he could feel a wild scream building up from her and not wishing to either attract management attention or indeed wake Jenny in the next room he placed his hand over her mouth successfully stifling the noise.

She held him deep as the first wave rode through her young body her orgasms kept coming one after the other until they became continuous. John had not needed to help her with any further sexual stimulation, her natural sensuality had taken over and she was now almost insatiable. John felt his own climax build the pressure of sperm expanded his intruding penis to stretch her inner walls more and he shot into her. The thick sperm raced up and out coating the virgin opening to Gina's young womb and spread into her every available cavity. John thought about the Old Italian families, their traditions and rules and as he did not want her to be cast out by her family, he deliberately subdued the rings powers to make her ovulate and she was safe for the time being. They both came down and as John started to withdraw. Maria, having witnessed the shear pleasure her young friend had been through, was already asking for more.

John withdrew his hard and still dripping love pole making a wet sucking noise as he pulled it out of her tight pussy and swiftly crossing the gap between the two naked shop assistants, he moved between Maria's open thighs John grabbed her ankles lifted them high and pushing Maria's legs as wide apart as possible he thrust into her, still open, warm and sperm filled, impregnated pussy. John's penis plunged into her wetness, thickening as it went, and he felt the crown hit her cervix with a satisfying thump. Maria closed her legs behind him and all her inhibitions had now vanished, she let herself go. The natural Italian sensuality took over and she emulated her younger friend's urgent movements. In John's wild imagination it was like riding a wild horse. John was sucking her rubbery nipples which kept being jerked out of his mouth by her over exuberant and violent thrashing actions. John plunged in ravaging her, the spasming and severity of her contracting inner walls around his prick were getting more and more frenzied and finally she began to cum. Maria's clenching muscles rippled along the intruding length as she stimulated John's own further release of fertile sperm.

The ring was hot and working overtime to ensure the next delivery of hot semen arrived at its target. John felt the dam burst and sperm gushed into her. She went even wilder sucking every spurt into her recently impregnated centre. Their mutual climaxes raged on. She took everything John had to offer accepting every surge of sperm high inside of her very fertile female sexual core.

Gina cried out that she was also ready for more and John again crossed the gap between them, pulled up her legs and spreading her wide open speared her gaping entrance. Gina accepted him eagerly with one thrust of her hips and John was fully home, stretching her with his penis thick and wet from her friends well served vagina. He met her thrust for thrust, her energy was never ending. Her highly energised sexuality had to be felt to be believed, this virgin had almost instantly become a raging nymphomaniac. Gina's clenching and sperm filled wetness allowing John to move at an urgent and high speed, in and out of her sucking orifice. The slapping of their wet bodies and the squishing noises coming from her open but well filled pussy encouraged her as she rushed towards her orgasmic goal. John continually plunged into her inner core increasing the speed until his prick was a blur and their energies were being sapped. John felt his orgasm approach, matched by hers, and the pressure in his scrotal region built up to force the seemingly never ending sperm supply to start its journey. Gina's series of orgasms burst, sucking John's rich and fertile sperm up and into her uterus.

John seemed to cum for ever; her never ceasing thirst for his seed, inside her womb, was unquenchable. She accepted it all. Gina pulled him out as the spurting stopped and pulled him eagerly into her pouting mouth. Her friend Maria watched with open mouthed amazement as Gina, uninstructed, sucked and licked every sign of sperm and vaginal fluid off John, taking particular care with his sperm producing balls. John had noticed that over the last week they had grown to almost double their previous size to cater for the ring induced demands being made of them. Gina licked him until he was clean and lay back fully satiated scooping the flow from her stretched vagina and sucking it into her mouth. They both dressed and headed for the door mouthing in Italian that they also provided men's high quality designer name brands of clothing; if necessary, they could bring some to his room the next day, time permitting. They left smiling and life for them would never be the quite the same. John hoped the forthcoming marriage on Saturday would satisfy Maria's newly awakened sexual desires; that her new husband could satisfy her new found demands and that he never came to realise that someone else had fathered their first child.

John poured drinks for himself and Jenny picked up his clothes and walked through to the bedroom to shower and wake her from her deep and untroubled sleep. He put down the drinks and stepped into the shower turning on the pulse selection to relax the aches from his muscles; the last few days' almost continual sexual activity had produced. He was shortly afterwards joined by Jenny, who had been disturbed by the sound of the pulsing water. She had seen the collection of clothes he had chosen for her and had wondered how he could possibly have been so correct in the choice he had made, she loved everything. She of course did not realise that John had scanned her mind and knew as much about her likes and dislikes as she did herself, he had also taken into account her awakening awareness of her developing sensual desires and sexuality.

They jointly enjoyed the pleasure of soaping each other and allowing the pulse shower to invigorate their skin, John using the ring's power entered her mind and raised her arousal and they embraced. Jenny felt John's arousal grow as his thickening penis began to push up between their abdomens' and lifting her up, holding her above the pulsating engorged penis, he slowly lowered her down her vulva parting as he did so. She spread her legs wide accepting the inevitable and feeling her vaginal lips part as he slowly the swollen cap of his huge penis slid into her. She put her legs around him locking them behind him and pulled him fully home. Adjusting girth and length John's swollen penis soon filled her completely. She rode hard until her orgasm approached. John became aware of the change in Jenny's speed and her determination as her rapidly advancing orgasm raced towards its conclusion and he so using short jerking movements he assisted her climax and with his phallus up hard inside her; they experienced an intense mutual climax and John began to release sperm up inside her again. The excess sperm mixed with her own juices flowed out of her swollen pussy, ran over John's ball sack and down his legs to be washed away.

The convulsive coupling continued until they had both completed their extended climaxes and John lifted her off with an audible plop. Rinsing themselves off, they dried each other and dressed for dinner. She had a new blush to her complexion and her skin tone radiated her new found sexuality, and dressed in her new designer clothes, she turned heads as they entered the dinning room. After they had eaten Jenny excused herself, after all she did not have the benefit of a ring and its ability to give unlimited energy; she was tired and needed to retire early to recover from their frantic activities.

John let her go; after she had left he sauntered through into the casino looking and hunting for a female plaything, as he passed by, glamorous women turned their heads attracted by the pheromones he was giving off, created by the power of the ring. John felt as though he was a predator and he spotted a particularly attractive couple of women dressed in off the shoulder rich silk or satin evening gowns and dripping with jewellery at the Black Jack table. He walked up and stood between them noting the presence of wedding rings on both of their right hands; he mentally began searching their minds for an indication of their partners' whereabouts.

He soon discovered that both of their husbands had left their wives to amuse themselves, whilst they had gone ostensibly out on business, but both wives were fully aware they had, in fact, gone to a strip club and bordello nearby. John taking advantage of the rings power, mentally stimulated and aroused them, implanting the suggestion, in their minds, that they should leave the table and follow him as he left to go to his suite.

Both women indicated to the dealer that they wished to cash up and rising to their feet they left the game and followed John into the lift and stood either side of him, both of them putting a hand on John's shoulder and rubbing their hips suggestively against him. They followed him unhesitatingly into the entrance of his suite and once inside John mentally implanted thoughts that they had suddenly become overheated and they should remove their gowns, and then they should sit beside him on the couch. They did so and clad only in their bras and 'scants' they sat either side of him. John felt them move against him, resisting the temptation to take one of them immediately John stood and poured them a drink from a freshly opened bottle of champagne. They sipped their drinks totally uninhibited by their lack of clothes. John mentally aroused their level of sexual desire once again and sat back.

They reached across and between them they eagerly removed his clothes, once they had removed the last garment they simultaneously started to run their mouths over his rapidly responding penis. One took the crown into her mouth the other sucked and licked John's balls. The hole in the helmet shaped crown started to leak pre-ejaculate and the blonde licked it off and ran her tongue to the sensitive underside. John pushed forward and relaxing her gag reflex slid down the back of her throat, he started to thrust in and out rapidly building to a climax. He soon began to shoot huge amounts of cum into her, the dark haired woman sucking his scrotum felt the sudden swelling and release as the thick cream was driven into the blonde's throat.

The blonde tried hard but just could not handle the amount being poured down her willing throat, pulling it clear of her mouth she moaned as she felt a deluge of creamy sperm jet out and cover her flimsy bra, "Oh my dear God, Mary will you just look at the amount of cum his penis is shooting over me." The deluge began to slow but the thick strings had covered her bra soaking it allowing the excess to run down over middle to run over her panty covered pussy lips and pool between her legs. The blonde John had understood from his mental reconnaissance of her mind liked to be called "Sam" and the other as he had just heard was "Mary".

Mary left John's scrotum and sucked the thick cream from her friend's sperm covered bra causing the nipples below her sucking lips to harden. John walked behind her and pulled off her thong. Parting her legs he held her hips and pushed his oozing stiff prick up against her wet and dripping orifice. As John pushed between Mary's pouting labia her vaginal lips parted and opening her up with the head, he eased it inside and pausing he waited for her to relax, as her muscles stretched, and she became accustomed to the thickness and her stretched vagina accommodated its size; he then thrust up and proceeded to ram into her stretching her muscle lined love tunnel as he did so. Mary stiffened, as she felt the thick length stretch her more than she had ever imagined, and she shuddered as it banged the opening to her womb but did not for a moment hesitate in her attempts to suck Sam's breasts clean. She put her hands either side of her friends thighs to brace herself as John increased the speed of his thrusts feeling her inner muscles start to quiver and finally hold him in a vice like grip as her orgasm raced towards a raging climax.

Mary's sucking grew more desperate and she was raising hickies on Sam's body. John searched her mind to see how far from ovulation she was and was rewarded to know she was ripe, but considered it safe, as she was on the pill; John allowed the ring's power to proceed as it quickly reversed the chemical effects of her contraception. Fertile rich sperm coursed through John's plunging and throbbing prick into her now ripe and ready womb, fertilising her awaiting ovum as it went up into her awaiting fallopian tubes. The contraceptive pill she was taking to prevent her conceiving was being neutralised; the newly formed embryo started on its way to its development. John penis finally pulsed the last of his life giving sperm into Mary's fertilised womb and withdrew leaving her open and drooling pussy gaping. Sam could see what she wanted and pushing Mary back she attacked her between the legs and began to drink the excess sperm leaking from Mary's open pussy lips.

John, due to the ring's power, was still hard and randy; he walked behind Sam and pulled off her soaked flimsy panties and rammed into her, not pausing to give her time to think. She made choking noises as the sperm from Mary's over filled pussy was sucked between her lips, John moved his hands upwards and holding her tightly around the waist he ploughed into her. She greedily gulped down the sperm from her friends glistening orifice, and as soon as he could see she had lapped her friend clean, he lifted her up, pulling his ravaging prick from her now quivering pussy lips, and spinning her around lay her on her back and holding her legs wide apart he rammed his prick into her pussy from the front. John ravaged her, stretching her with his still thickening member. She moaned again and again as his swollen organ filled her completely and her spasming muscles were gripping and releasing as he thrust faster and faster. Sam tried to speak but all she managed was, "Oh Fuck" Her chest heaved as she struggled to get air into her lungs. Her breasts and hard nipples already showing signs of her friend's previous attack now came under John's assault. He pulled off her bra and sucked and chewed her hard nipples and breasts, as her chest rose and fell, raising more marks as he eagerly sucked each one in turn into his grasping mouth.

John mentally searched her mind, he quickly allowed the rings power to override the chemical effect of her contraceptive medication, he found she had already ovulated and was ripe; her ovaries had started to spill out new unfertilised eggs. John's climax erupted and shot thick strings of sperm which contained millions of swimming spermatozoa into her awaiting uterus the microscopic swimming seeds searched and found her ripe and ready ovum, The flow would in the very near future be assisted by the waving follicles which would sweep them on and deposit the fertilised embryos deep in her fertile and ripe womb. She gasped as she felt the insurgence of John's huge release and as she gradually relaxed her vaginal grip on the still hard phallus. John pulled out of her leaving her pussy gaping and wide open. Two more offspring had been created. The ring glowed contentedly and was warm and vibrating on John's finger.

John had carried out his task and now wanted to savour the pleasures of their sexually stimulates vagina's; he rapidly inserted into Mary for the second time, bringing her to a rapid climax as she yelled,

"Oh God not again. Oh fuck Sam; I'm nearly there again Oh fuck Oh fuck."

John drove into her sometimes quickly some times slowly, savouring the time and effort as he gradually built up his orgasm, his scrotum filled and as he felt it twitch and he cried out as he felt the thick sperm move up his shaft enjoying the release as he once more began to pump his semen inside her, as his penis was spurting he withdrew from her quivering and jerking pussy and began spraying copious amounts over her pussy lips up her belly to her ample tits, face and neck. The feeling of power over the two participating strangers in John's mind was incredible, almost unable to control his sexual urge he then quickly darted across to Sam, the end of his sperm coated penis still spurting; he quickly lifted her off her feet and thrust her open pussy down onto his still huge and ready penile length. She cried, "Oh fuck Mary! He's in me again" followed by, "Are you still cumming? Oh fuck that feels so hot inside me."

John bottomed out and reamed her hard. Her head was thrown back as she willingly accepted the intruder as it was repeatedly being driven up inside her over and over again. She cried out in ecstatic euphoria,

"I'm there again, Oh fuck don't stop Oh fuck, Oh fuck"

Her whole body was shuddering as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure ripped through her.

"Cum inside me again if you can. I'm quite safe I'm on the pill."

She urged as her hips rose and fell with frantic energy. John using the rings power to the full began to cum again deep inside her and their rapid movements allowed the access to trickle out of her clutching cleft and run down his scrotum and into Sam's awaiting mouth below. He continued until Mary hung limp, from shear exhaustion, still impaled. John pulled his thick penis from her quivering pussy with a noisy, sucking, squelching, sound and taking advantage of Sam's inattention placed his hands around her waist and hoisted her up into the air, before once more dropping her onto his still spurting prick. John watched her eyes open wide with shock, to feel his hard penis as he rammed it up into her open and dripping pussy and John eager for another orgasm continued fucking her until she began moaning for him to stop, as he was stretching her and she did not think she could take much more, then she too went limp. John drove wildly up into her involuntarily spasming pussy releasing more semen into her until he finally felt satisfied and gradually let himself come down softening as he slipped from her oozing fiery red lipped and stretched entrance. He had fucked the pair of them to a standstill and ensured that both would bear his children. He hoped their husbands or partners did not want sex that night because they would discover that their partners had very stretched, sore pussies filled to capacity with John's baby making sperm.