The Ring of Cronus Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck John! If only Mark could fuck me like you do,"

That statement started John's swelling prick to erupt, his fertile sperm spraying deep inside her covering the entrance to her impregnated womb, John knew that he need not attempt to give her pleasure since she was having rolling multiple orgasms anyway - it was really a pity that she wouldn't be able to tell anyone who the real father was. John could tell from the look of ecstasy on her face - she knew that she was going to have to do this with him, time and time again, after her marriage. John was fairly sure his partner would not be able to please her enough in bed, as he did not have the benefit of the ring to enable him to pleasure her to the full, as John could, over and over again. John's prick was so hard it felt like it was going to force her to scream again as the jerking wads of sperm blasted against her cervix setting off another wave of orgasms inside her convulsing pussy. With an arching back and the clenching of his tight buttocks squeezing more sperm out of his penis, John thrust hard, and Susan screamed out lustily as she shook underneath him, her pussy practically sucking each jet as it left his throbbing prick. John felt so pleased that she would walk down the aisle with his sperm inside her and be pregnant with his child. John pulled out of Susan as she lay, dragging each lungful of breath into her lungs as though her life depended on it.

John got off the bed and walked back to find Terry still in almost the same position as he had left her except that she had removed her clothes and underwear and now lay naked on her back with her legs spread wide in readiness for John's to fuck her again. Walking casually over to the bed and turning Terry's unresisting form over and raising her hips up slipped two pillows under her stomach. He mounted her doggy style and she pushed back against him. John took her wildly, enjoying every moment until he thrust in hard and began to cum deep inside her again and again. She fell forward exhausted and he pulled out of her gaping orifice and walking to the en-suite bathroom he climbed into the shower and dressed and ordered some hot drinks and sandwiches for everyone. They ate ravenously after their frenetic session; all of them needed sustenance, to recharge their depleted batteries. John needed a large scotch and they had a small brandy each before leaving. John rang Miriam and asked if she wanted to have supper at the hotel, but she declined saying she was going to spend the evening helping the two brides prepare for their wedding. John smiled to himself knowing that she would not be helping them as much as he had done all afternoon.

The following day John picked up Miriam from her home and the drove to the brides flat and Miriam who was to be the maid of honour to them both walked in and saw Terry in tears. It turned out that her uncle, who was giving her away, was sick and would not be able to come to the wedding; and now she had no one to "give her away" in the ceremony. Miriam asked if John would step into the breach and he agreed. Both brides were leaving in separate cars and John would need to travel with Terry. Finally all was ready and the wedding car was due any minute. Susan left with her father first, and John and Terry would wait for it to return to pick them up. John sat with Terry and she looked wonderful in her white wedding gown and he had the sudden urge to have her that very moment. John raised her sexual arousal to a very high level and she stood up and bent forward over the couch and said,

"Oh John I need you to fuck me now before the car arrives."

Without any hesitation John flipped up her dress and pulled her panties off he felt her tugging at his zip and quickly assisting her, John released his erect pole from his pants and letting them and his under shorts drop to the floor, he lined up his erect phallus with her vulva and thrusting forward he entered her from behind. She was so aroused and still had remnants of his sperm left from the previous afternoon; in no time at all, he entered her and after several thrusts his oversized penis was into the hilt. John could feel her climax burst almost as soon as he entered her and when she relaxed, he spun her round and laying her back on the couch he drove his rigid penis up inside her again; he showed no mercy and felt her legs encircle him as she lay there her wedding gown covering her face. He could hear the car approaching and pushed her to her orgasm, she bucked up under him and he poured fresh sperm deep inside her. Mentally assisting her to come down quickly he pulled out of her steaming pussy and using the rings powers he caused her muscles to tighten, thus helping her pussy to retain the rich sperm he had just deposited inside and he helped her pull on her panties as the bell rang. She grabbed a wad of tissues and put them between her legs to prevent the creamy substance gathered around the entrance of her pussy from running down her thighs. She straightened herself up touched the odd curl back in place and she walked out of the door on John's arm, apart from being slightly flushed from their sexual activity, she looked as if nothing had occurred. They arrived at the church and John walked her down the aisle with Susan and her father walking behind them.

The wedding went without a hitch and they all arrived at the reception. John helped wherever he could; when he suddenly spotted Susan gesticulating and calling him to the door. He walked over and she asked him to follow her into a room set aside for the brides to change out of their wedding dresses. She turned and kissed him lifting her wedding dress up above her waist said,

"I want you inside me now before anyone misses us."

What could John do? He dropped his trousers and shorts releasing his rapidly hardening penis. Then he lifted her up and pulling her panties to one side lowered her down until he was hard up inside her wet pussy.

"Oh God! That's so nice," she moaned.

John laid her back on the bed and took her hard fast and deep. His thick prick ravaged her with no consideration for her new husband and she climaxed time and time again allowing sperm to flood up inside her pregnant womb. She clamped her lips tight to stifle her screams of erotic ecstasy. John could not get over the irony of him fucking the second of his partner's wives on her wedding day and he kept her at her peak as he pounded into her climaxing pussy over and over again in a frenzied fuck fest. John finally withdrew from her sodden vagina and wiped his penis, dripping with their combined creamy coating, on her petticoat. She pulled her panties straight and pushed her hanky between her legs and stood up and walked unsteadily towards the door. She said,

"Oh God I needed that; you are so much bigger than Mark. When are you going to be in Lusaka again?"

John replied that he was soon off to Brazil and then had to go back to Japan so he was unable to tell her. She just said,

"Hurry back and phone me when you are in town."

She rejoined the reception and John walked in from a different entrance. He had fucked both brides on their wedding day, both brides were pregnant by him and he was still randy and looking for more sex. The ring was certainly doing its best for his growing sexual appetite. John watched as Amanda fussed about with the arrangements making sure the meal and the wines were ready. Keeping a special watch on the wine waiters to ensure that each bottle emptied was accounted for; as the hotel was notorious for over charging for wine. She was going to be busy for at least a few hours and John was very randy. He looked around the room scanning as he did so when he suddenly spotted Timmy and her husband at the back of the room. He went across and spoke to her and she introduced John to her husband, not as the father of the child she was carrying, but as Miriam's friend. Her husband shook hands before he excused himself as he went off to get drinks and John chatted to Timmy, as she thanked him for getting her pregnant, informing him that she may need his services for her next child and told him her husband was overjoyed at the prospect of becoming a father.

She introduced John to several of her friends and one in particular caught his eye; with long auburn hair. Her name was Naomi and had recently been married and was living on a newly built estate of rather expensive houses, just out of town. John casually asked her,

"Naomi why are you here alone? As you have only recently got married where's your husband?"

"Oh I'm so mad with him, he knew we had arranged to come to the wedding, it's his job, he's has been called out to a major problem at one of the outlying mines up on the Copper Belt. His Company has flown him up to deal with the matter and Timmy and her husband kindly picked me up and brought me to the wedding."

John scanned her mind to find that she was very highly sexed. Her husband struggled to keep her happy as she liked him to have sex with her at least twice a day, if not more often when her needs were greatest. In her mind she was desperate for a child, but her husband was not so keen, he had told her he felt they should wait a little longer, if it happened in the mean time so be it, but they agreed she was to still to keep taking the contraceptive pill. John pheromones were working as he could see she was interested in him as her arousal started to grow. John asked how she was getting home and she looking about her she replied,

"I really ought to be going soon, as I want to radio my husband before he finished at the mine to see if he is going to be able to get back this evening."

John sensing an opportunity spoke to her quietly; so that Timmy or any one else would not overhear their conversation, and it looked as though Miriam was going to be busy for some time,

"If you like I can run you home so that you can contact your husband. Then, if you want to return to the reception for the evening, I'll wait for you to complete the call and bring you back."

Naomi jumped at the chance, the alternative was a solitary evening at home, and she told Timmy that she would be back as soon as she had contacted Peter. John told Miriam

"I'm going to take a friend of Timmy's home so that she can call her husband on the radio and I'll be back as soon as I can."

Miriam still busy with the catering and not really listening said,

"That's alright darling; I'll be tied up for a while with the arrangements. You're so helpful just get back as soon as possible."

John drove Naomi to the house, the ring was arousing her all the time, and she was all over him running her hand up his inner thigh and gently touching his enlarging prick. They finally arrived at her home and she almost dragged John inside she kissed him with her tongue halfway down his throat. She pulled at John's clothes, leaving a trail of them, as they climbed the stairs towards the bedroom area as they got to the master bedroom and she stripped off her dress and slipped off her bra and panties.

She looked stunning long auburn hair hung down her back, complimenting her tanned skin. Her breasts were firm and the nipples pointed up with large areolas, her pubic region was trimmed to a fine line, also dark, and no tan lines were showing anywhere. She turned and placed her arms around him staring him straight in the eyes. This girl had no shame thought John to himself. He was delighted that the evening was progressing so fast. Naomi grabbed John's hand and dragging him towards the shower said,

"We need to get rid of the smell of the day,"

As soon as they entered the bathroom she walked into the shower and turned on the water before she dragged him into the king size cubicle. Her hands roamed his body leaving a heat where she had touched, as though he had been burnt. The water cascaded down and she began to wash him, soaping John's genital area with care and tenderness. She moved her soapy hands down between her thighs inviting his hands to join hers, John began to softly caress her delicate inner lips and the heat emanating from her smouldering sex was unbelievable. John inserted two fingers inside her as his lips took one of her nipples between them and he gently sucked and ran his tongue around its tip. By alternating he soon had both nipples fully aroused and began to slide his tongue southwards, swirling his tongue around her naval, swiftly progressing to her neatly trimmed pubis, her eyes followed his every move and her mouth hung open in anticipation. John extracted his fingers and held her outer lips apart as he swirled his tongue over her clitoris. The water was cascading down onto her tenderised nipples and his probing tongue strayed inside her. She parted her legs putting one foot on the conveniently placed support embedded in the side of the cubicle. Her pussy was now open and inviting. John reinserted two fingers followed by a third; he curled the latter to touch the spongy area behind her clitoris, which was now receiving serious treatment from his tongue. She moaned aloud, he felt her hips buck against his mouth as he continued to lick and suck on her swollen nub. Her first orgasm rolled through her depositing a flood of her nectar into John's eagerly awaiting mouth.

She moaned again as she slid her hands down John's body the water cascading over them both as she grabbed his now fully erect, thick, turgid member. She gasped at its size and said,

"Oh my God you're hung like a horse."

She looked up at him and pushed his back against the side of the shower cubicle pursing her lips and licking around the purple head of his raging prick. Her hands went around John's backside and pulled him into her open lips. John pressed forward and felt his penis go deeper and the crown touched the back of her throat. Her eyes bulged and John quickly scanned into her mind releasing her choke reflex as he began to pump his hips. She was stroking his scrotum and had her tongue running up and down the length of the thick shaft as John felt the pressure build and said, "I'm cumming." She allowed him to push deeper and John felt the crown slide down her throat as he allowed a small amount of fluid to shoot out. She swallowed it with gusto, as he had expected, and as he began to withdraw it she was sucking the tender tip to extract the last few drops of dribbling sperm.

Naomi turned off the water and they grabbed a towel each and when they were dry she dragged him through to the bed, holding his thick gently throbbing prick firmly, as she lay back. John looked down, she was lithe and cat like, and each time her body moved it was pure sex. She arched her hips upward gracefully as John felt her guide him between her wide open thighs and into her super heated dripping vault. She was eager and as he slid silently and easily into her silken open sex; he was balls deep in one thrust, she had a long vagina, like Amanda, and John watched her eyes widen as she felt his prick widen and extend.

"Oh my God how did you do that? I feel as though I'm riding a donkey."

She started to orgasm almost immediately; John held her back wanting the result of their first mating to culminate in a duel climax. Her movements became frantic as she endeavoured to bring her self to a climax. John was moving the entire length in and out of her, being careful not to pull out the crown. Each surge forward was met with an upward thrust causing him to hit the end of her long vagina. Naomi pulled John's head down to her breasts and said,

"Suck them, bite them and fuck me rougher and harder."

John had now shortened the length of each stroke and was pounding into her harder; as he sucked and bit her tender nipples as John could feel her clitoris grow as he was rubbing it with his thumb. Her whole body was on the move her muscles stained to achieve her elusive climax. She uttered some words John could not catch as she strove to achieve the goal which the power of the ring was preventing her reaching.

"Oh God faster," she called "I need to cum."

Naomi was a veritable sex machine, she was almost insatiable, John felt the pressure begin to build as the squelching of her wet sheath became louder, as he drove in and out accompanied by the clap of slapping flesh echoed around her marital bedroom. John released her from her excruciating frustration and she came like a thunder clap. She screamed,

"Oh God I'm cumming"

Just as the thrusting penis produced a staccato of rapid fire, jets of sperm as each thrust caused John's prick to strike the entrance to her womb and spread heat around her inner centre. Naomi arched up against him and screamed again,

"Oh God I can feel every spurt as your hot cum spreads high inside me"

They lay together as the last spurts oozed out of John's penis and into her full vagina. John's prick was still hard and unyielding up against her uterus, after a few minutes she realising it had not softened,

"Oh Christ! You're still rock hard. Can you go again?"

In answer to her question John reached into her mind and raised her already high libido and thrust hard against her uterine core. Her eyes flew open and bulged as the thick penis began once more to hammer in and out of her at a speed that defied description. John was now going for his own satisfaction. Naomi responded by putting her legs around John's back and holding on giving as good as John, as the thick length entered and left her squelching sheath as it pummelled into her quivering flesh. She was, John decided, a raving nymphomaniac, her whole body a sexual muscular mass of moving erotic pleasure, eagerly accepting the driving prick as though it were an every day occurrence; John could not believe the way she was thrashing about below him as her heard her saying,

"Oh God that feels so good. I needed someone like you tonight. I was so randy with Pete away, I could fuck for hours."

The heat between them began to build to a crescendo, as they slapped their naked bodies together, both trying to achieve their goal, John used the power of the ring to keep them both teetering on the edge of the precipice of the next orgasm. After what seemed like forever John finally released his control and the orgasmic pleasure gradually overwhelmed both of them and they came together in a series of screams that must have been heard by her neighbours' two streets away. John's semen gushed into her and searching her mind John realised the she was ovulating, even as they came together, knowing she was desperate for a child he reversed the effect of her contraceptive pill as the fertile sperm went to work and began her process of fertilisation. She felt the sperm hit home and said,

"Thank God I'm on the pill. I'm sure you would have got me well and truly pregnant after that last deluge of sperm you just delivered inside me. I felt it being pushed up into my womb."

They lay entwined together locked in a post coital lover's grip, neither wanting the other to move to uncouple. Naomi kept her legs tightly around her new lover's back, wanting and needing to hold John inside for as long as possible. Finally they pulled apart with a sucking sound ending with a pop as John pulled the head from her reluctant pussy. She gasped as she saw the length she had taken and simply could not believe its girth.

"Oh God did I take all that you're built like a stallion, you would be a big hit with the girls at the Horse and Pony club. I don't think Pete will touch the sides when he gets back." she stammered "What a magnificent specimen of a penis It's almost God like."

The ring glowed and felt warm on John's finger for it had allowed him to fill some very eager women's beavers in the last twenty four hours. They showered resisting the urge to mate again; they dressed quickly; Naomi had to spend time with her tousled mop of wet hair, she dried it and brushed it until it looked as it had before they had started their sexual tornado, ensuring no one could accuse them of, but may suspect, their sexual activities. She radioed Pete and he said, she was to expect him in the morning and was looking forward to her giving him a double share of her charms. Little did he know he would be getting very sloppy seconds and a fertilised wife? They arrive back at the car park and as the got out of the car she moved towards him in the darkness and rubbing her hand up the inside of his thigh she felt his hardening prick she could not resist the temptation and unzipped his fly before pulling his rapidly expanding manhood out of his trousers, she pulled up her skirt moved her panties to one side, and felt him slide into her once again. John new it would have to be quick. They could be seen by anyone leaving the reception, so arousing her to a speedy climax he erupted thick sperm into her already impregnated womanhood. As she lay gasping as John withdrew his still dripping penis from her widely stretched sex, she gasped