The Ring of Cronus Pt. 21

Story Info
John visits Brazil savouring mother and daughter.
8k words
4.64
83k
53

Part 22 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The journey eventually ended after a fuck filled flight with John having to service the hostesses and Jenny, they arrived and after clearing customs and Immigration were met by the company CEO, who introduced himself as Romero Brandos. They were chauffer driven to the hotel, where John dropped off Jenny and left his case to be unpacked by the suites permanent attendant, and it was not long after he had arrived that John found himself being whisked to Romero's home for a chat and a meal.

Romero felt he needed to get to know John, having never seen him before, following John's appointment as CEO of the group and Joint Executive Chairman. Romero wanted John to take the opportunity to meet his family; at the same time take advantage of their time together in order that they could get to know each other, prior to the board meeting the following day. John looked at the house which reflected a picture of a successful man who had been careful with his money, the house was large and sensibly furnished without being overdone. The whole atmosphere was expensive, but not opulent or extravagant.

Once inside John was introduced to Romero's Brazilian wife, Maria and their young attractive daughter, Constance. Maria was in her early forties, and was like most Brazilians at her age and in her class, very attractive, carrying a few extra pounds, but carrying it off well. She was well dressed and spoke acceptable English, but with a heavy accent. The swell of her cleavage indicated that she had breasts that could swamp a man between them; her wide hips gave a promise of a comfortable, but not so sporty a ride to any one between them. Constance the daughter was lovely, but her frame was, similar to her mothers, large and well covered. She was either 19 or in her early twenties and showed a considerable amount of her young and ample breasts as she curtsied, when presented to John.

As she curtsied Constance's skirt rode upwards revealing powerful thighs. She gave him a sweet smile that hinted that she liked him, and gave promise, that she may be attracted to her father's new chief. Romero served them all drinks and John scanned their minds, he learned from Romero all about the company, its high's and low's, what was the normal and what needed bringing to the boards attention, John could see from his scan that Romero was very competent and successful at his job, and ran a very successful group of companies, for SURECO. The sales were above budget with profits up by twenty percent on the previous year. Romero had one fault however, he spent too much time away from home neglecting his family in the process. From his wife John learned that she was sexually aggressive, and unknowing to her husband, she had taken several lovers, since being married, due to his neglect of her sexual needs, her husband was always busy spending too much time and energy running a successful group of companies.

His daughter, Constance, was like her mother, but had only had several lovers that had penetrative sex, each one had been wearing a condom and being young and inexperienced they had climaxed too soon, resulting in her frustration. She had not been satisfied and had been disappointed in each of her young and over eager lovers having to seek self gratification to release her pent up feelings. Things were looking up and although as yet unknown even to him, John was shortly to benefit from unexpected but fatuitous circumstances, and things would be taking a turn for the better. During the meal, Romero was called to the phone, and when he came back he told John that there was a small problem at one of the plants that needed his attention. He said in answer to John's offer to accompany him,

"I don't think it's anything too serious, but I feel I have to attend to the matter personally. Would you please excuse me? I hate leaving you like this, but I worry about all my plants when there's a problem. I'll be back in a couple of hours."

Romero's wife Maria looked furious, but she kissed him on the cheek, and said in a voice that belied her anger,

"I'm sure Constance and I will be able to hold the fort until get back, don't be longer than you can help darling."

The three of them withdrew to a large well furnished lounge, so that the staff could clear away, she ordered a bottle of champagne to be opened and they all sat on the wide couches which were the main furnishings in the large room. All three of them began drinking, but the conversation was a little stilted, as usual, when the parties thrown together are strangers to each other. John decided to have a little fun, so rousing both of their levels of sexual arousal, he sat and watched. John broke the somewhat stayed and awkward silence by asking Constance about her social life in Brazil and she, began to tell him of the various activities she was involved with and how she and her mother helped in the poorer districts of the city, as her arousal began to grow she began to tell him, in answer to his question about suitable men in her life.

"I have a number of men friends who take me out from time to time but I must confess there is nothing very serious in that part of my life." John raised their sexual arousal higher and saw the flush begin in both women's necks and up into their faces, as their arousal began to be felt around their vaginal openings and their panties got wet. Maria excused herself, John presumed, to change her underwear and possibly relive herself; whilst John found himself left with a very randy Constance. John bit the bullet and asked her what her sex life was like and pushed the thought into her mind that she could discuss her first attempts with him and not feel embarrassed in any way, as he was her confidant.

In a hushed whisper, Maria said in a conspiratorial voice,

"Oh men, they are all the same; all the men I've met, have one thing on their minds, they have always wanted to get between my thighs and the ones I allowed inside me fortunately all wore protective sheaths, but they all been over eager and they had cum almost as soon as they had entered me leaving me frustrated and totally unsatisfied."

John again using the rings powers casually asked her,

"I'm so sorry to hear that; show me what you offered them."

Far from being embarrassed under the rings influence she drew up her skirts and displayed a swollen vulva, hardly contained in her mini panties. John relaxed her mind and stood up unzipping his trousers as he walked towards her he pulled them and his shorts down, revealing his already enlarging penis. She gasped at its size and said,

"None of the men I've seen before had anything that size."

John pushed her back until she lay flat on the couch; she raised her legs in the air in complete submission, as if it were an every day affair and John was her lover. This allowed John to reach up under her and draw her panties down her legs and off over her feet, before he slipped them into his pocket. He thought to himself that he was slowly gaining a small collection of his conquests panties. Then kneeling between her splayed thighs he began pushing his face into her open sex. Constance was very aroused by the rings power, she pushed against his lips, and parting her wet labia with his fingers John slipped his tongue inside. She tasted sweet. John's erect penis began to leak pre-cum and he knew he had to have her now. Constance was so very aroused, her excitement showed in the amount of juices her young and inexperienced pussy was producing. John's mouth strayed up to her emerging clitoris and Constance gave a soft moan of pleasure. John raised her arousal to a peak and began pushing the swollen head of his penis against her full coital lips, he easily parted them and the bulbous crown slimmed as he entered her. Her legs spread wide, and in two short pushes John's hips pressed hard against hers, and their pubic hair intermingled. Instantly John's penis thickened inside her young and tender pussy, their pubic bones were touching, Constance was a natural and her legs closed behind him and John slowly began to move rhythmically in and out of her tight sheath. She was a little hesitant, moaning with excitement, she muttered between moans,

"Oh Mother of God! My mother will be back any moment. Oh lord what am I doing? Oh God we must stop. "

Even as she uttered these words her hips rose time and time again. Using the power the ring gave him; John was able to calm her fears and she relaxed allowing him to drive into her with renewed vigour. The sensation of her flesh being stretched so wide almost overwhelmed her. Her breathing quickened and she gasped for air, her hips gyrated around the plunging phallus, rising and falling in a frenzied series of movements, her muscles tightened and gripped the thick flesh tighter, pulling him in deeper; she was oblivious to everything else around her.

"Oh, yes! Right there, keep it right there," she moaned, her body losing control.

Then John felt the tingle rise up from his feet, his scrotum tightened he was near he could feel the muscles flutter as ripples seemed to flow through her whole body as he plunged deeper with each thrust He heard her breath gasp as her eyes closed as the pleasure swept her up to greater and greater heights. He felt her hands grip his buttocks her nails sinking into the flesh.

"Oh yes! Yes! I'm uh, I'm cumming," she screamed.

John fucked her for all he was worth; he gave no quarter as he thrust into her slippery pussy over and over again. She had not had sex that lasted more than a few thrusts, and she realised that John was not going to disappoint her as she thrashed wildly beneath him. Sensing the moment Roy entered her mind as her very core tingled with wild excitement, her heart rate increased and she stopped breathing as wave after wave of electrical impulses were sent from muscle to muscle, shocks flew through her veins and up to her brain. Her head felt as if it would burst as she arched upwards her clitoris was on fire as spasm after spasm of pure unadulterated pleasure swept through her climaxing body. It felt to the young woman as if her very soul was in shock her vagina clamped down feeling the thick shaft begin to swell deep within her. Roy pulled his mind back to concentrate on his own ultimate pleasure; he knew she was on the brink, the urgent contraction of her inner muscles and her rapid breathing that her orgasm was racing towards its climax. John held nothing back and as she spasmed around his thick plunging cock, John began to spew large amounts of sperm into her open womb.

She squealed with delight as she felt him cum inside her and arched up to accept every shot. Only after her climax had started to subside did she realise that she had let him cum inside her with no protection. She began to try to push him off saying,

"Oh My God you've cum inside me I shall be carrying your child. I am approaching my most fertile period."

John scanned her body and could see she was near ovulation but he quickly made sure that she would not produce fertile ovum this month and would therefore not be impregnated. John reassured her that she was safe implanting in her mind the belief that he had had a vasectomy, at the same time put into her mind that she should readily accept the fact that he was sterile, and raising her arousal again John began the second race to deposit more sperm up inside her willing and exciting pussy. They were going at it with gay abandon when her mother, Maria, returned and seeing what was going on stood stock still with shock, her mouthed dropped open and she screamed one word,

"Constance!"

The rings power enabled John to handle the situation and he quickly put the thought into her mind that everything was OK and that she was jealous of her daughter letting him take her before her mother. The look on her face changed, from furious anger, to desperation and she began to undress, managing to remove her clean panties she was soon pulling up the skirt of her dress. John increased the speed of his urgent movements, as his thrusting penis almost became a blur, making the inexperienced Constance cry out as she came quickly to a shuddering climax. John was very close and when her mother sat down beside them he pushed her back parted her legs and seeing how aroused she was, her vulva was red puffy and swollen belying the fact that she had been relieving herself whilst out of the room. John's fingers rubbed along the opening of her vulva and seeing the rich cum ooze from within John pulled out of her daughters steaming vagina he moved between Maria's thighs and thrust deep inside her orifice. John penis was no sooner inside Maria's wet warm sheath when with a satisfying grunt issuing from John's mouth, his penis being at bursting point from being inside Constance, began to spurt thick jets of cum. Maria was so excited, her arousal had only been partially satisfied by her own ministration allowed John to bottom out with the first thrust and she felt his penis grow fatter as it filled and stretched her to a fullness she had never felt before.

Her eyes bulged and she gasped with pain and pleasure as John pumped in and out of her at a furious rate. Her wetness increased with John's sperm and Maria's rapid responses were urgent as she grunted feeling John prick push up against her unfertilised womb. John pulled open the front of her dress, released the front clasp of her bra, and as her huge breasts appeared, he fastened his lips onto her nipple. It grew to an enormous size and as John sucked and chewed. Maria thrust her hips up against him, fucking like an animal, as her natural instincts realised she was getting the screw of a lifetime. Her grunts became louder as her aroused clitoris rubbed up and down the length of the thick thrusting cock. She squealed in guttural dialect of her own language,

"Oh fuck I never been so full. I'm stretched to a maximum and your hard up against the end of my pussy," shouting as she came "Oh Fuck! I'm there."

John felt his own need, as the ring allowed his next climax to peak again, his jerking penis swelled as he erupted again and again inside her again. The hot spurting of his second load of cum quickly spread and filled her awaiting cavity.

"I can feel you cumming inside me again. Oh God it's so hot and there is so much of it. Oh fuck!" she yelled.

As she came down her legs fell from around him and she lay back; John pulled his dripping hard penis from her with a loud sucking noise leaving her yawning vagina oozing thick sperm. She lay still, her nipples large and reddened as the marks of his savage sucking were beginning to show. She would carry those marks for some days to come. Constance had sat open mouthed as she had watched John, as he had serviced her mother and as John moved back between her own open thighs again, Constance looked at the size of John's penis coming out of her mothers open pussy and said,

"Oh God did I take all of what you've just pulled out of my mother? I never realised I could take anything like that inside me."

John pushed between the folds of Constance's open pussy, and felt the thickness slim, as it entered her, and he simply answered,

"Yes"

He slid the wet and sperm covered prick, still coated with her mothers wetness, plainly visible on it, into her gaping wetness driving the still hard shaft up to her cervix and proceeded to fuck her hard. She was very excited, both from being serviced herself and seeing her mother fucked in front of her; that wild thrashing and frantic wanton urges took over and she climaxed so many times, each one more intensive than the last, clenching and clutching John's ever ready sperm producing prick, with her inner walls until she could take no more and she fell into a sexually exhausted sleep. John pulled out of her slack stretched dribbling pussy and slid back into her mother once again, feeling his prick thickening and stretching her as he did so. Her eyes rolled up and she said

"Oh God you are a stud of note. Come to Brazil more often I need you to give me more of this,"

John whispered into her ear in the same guttural Spanish as she had used,

"If I have the promise of this I would indeed come to Brazil more often Maria."

Astonished at his reply in her own tongue she gasped as he drove in and out of her and she orgasmed again sucking him, deeper into her stretched pussy, further than any man had ever been before. John fucked her for what seemed like hours and when he finally pulled out of her, she lay back completely satiated and a smile of complete sexual satisfaction.

Moving back to her daughter John pulled her low cut top down revealing her young and full breasts and he thrust his prick between them and fucked her tits until he shot a load of sperm up on to her face letting it dribble down she opened her mouth and John slid his penis between her lips as she sucked his spurting phallus until it was dry. Unhurriedly John slid down her body and entered her again; the ring worked its magic once more, as he needed to rouse her energy as well as her sexual arousal, as he plundered her open orifice until he could hold back no longer and he felt his cum shoot up into her, the pumping flesh delivered wad after wad of fertile seed until he finally shot the last spurt high inside her now flooded womb. It was a night they would all remember for a long time. He asked where the bathroom was and Maria staggered to her feet and walked ungainly, with her legs splayed wide, to show him, dripping thick strings of sperm which slowly gathered at her gaping entrance to ooze glutinously down her thighs. John found his way to the bathroom where he cleaned myself up and went back down to the lounge to finish his drink, whilst the two ladies followed his example and staggered to the bathrooms.

The two ladies calmed down and assured, by the power of the ring, that all was well and they were completely immune from any consequences of their night's activities; they all sat for some time discussing the satisfaction they had received from John asking if he could come by again before leaving. John had just finished explaining that he was on a tight schedule, but would be back for the next board meeting in about 3 months time. They were still engrossed in conversation when Romero returned, apologising for his absence.

"I'm sorry it took so long. I hope Maria and Constance managed to keep you entertained. I see your glass is dry can I get you another drink?"

He turned and poured them both a large scotch as John replied enthusiastically,

"I should not worry your self on that score I enjoyed their company immensely and found them to be very entertaining; all the while you were away. You are a very lucky man Romero; it must give you a great deal of satisfaction to have such an accomplished wife and daughter. They both proved to be excellent company."

Both the women looked at John and gave a glowing smile. The two men drank until the small hours, long after the ladies had retired, and finally John finally left to be driven back to the hotel, during the journey thought to himself that he should be so thankful that he had stopped to help an old man and that the rings power continued to give him such wonderful sexual opportunities, something totally denied to other men.

The following day's board meeting went very well and as usual John scanned the minds of all the board members and got all the details of the South American companies from every perspective. He quickly realised that the companies were well run and nothing was underhand, Romero ran a tight ship and the companies under his control benefited from it. However his family lacked his attention and subsequently he was the loser. The meeting ran smoothly and when the board collectively met afterwards, all the members congratulated him on his intimate knowledge of their individual companies, he, thanks once more to the ring, had displayed during the meeting. They all drank their pre-prandial drinks, had a pleasant lunch and as John went back with the CEO to the office to be shown around. During the afternoon John asked Romero if he could, together with his wife and daughter, join him for dinner at the hotel that evening. Romero apologised profusely and said that he and his wife were unavailable as they had a previous engagement at a government sponsored dinner, and not to attend such a function could be detrimental to the current contract the company was vying for, but he was sure that his daughter would be delighted to join him, if he did not mind, as she had enthusiastically expressed to him how much she had enjoyed John's company at their first meeting. Shortly afterwards Constance rang and said it would be her pleasure to join him for a meal and they arranged the time for the driver to drop her at the hotel.