The Ring of Cronus Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once clean John bowed, thanked her for her generous sexual gift and hoped they could meet again sometime, He quickly dressed and slipped out of the door whilst she cleaned herself and got back into her uniform and switched the recording cameras back on. John rejoined a worried Jenny,

"Was there any problem John I've never known the Japanese to embarrass a VIP visitor before."

John replied "No Jenny there's nothing to worry about everything proved to be completely satisfactory and we can continue on our way to meet the attaché."

CHAPTER 28

The commercial attaché met them as they exited customs and led them to the embassy car which took them swiftly to the American village just outside Tokyo John was shown to the VIP guest cottage that he had occupied on his previous visit and Jenny was driven away to her accommodation. As John entered the butler showed him to the bar and asked if he would like the same drink as he had ordered previously and as John nodded the smiling butler produced a large measure of John's favourite scotch. Then he handed John a note from the ambassador inviting him to supper in her private rooms at 18.00 hrs and he asked if John wished to take advantage of the bathing facilities whilst his clothes were brought up and unpacked; the major domio bowing enquired which clothes did he wish to wear for the meeting with the ambassador. John sipped his drink and told the bowing butler that he would decide on the mode of dress when he returned from the Onsen (Hot water bath).

Entering the bathing area John was approached by "Sayuri" the geisha, he could see she was not dressed in her full kimono but rather a simple robe with a simple clasp holding her hair in place, not that the highly elaborate hair style used when performing the accompanying tea ceremony. Sayuri bowed and spoke to John in Japanese, the ring enabling him not only to understand her but to respond as he had done before in her own dialect, Greeting him with a broad smile, she removed his clothes and remarked demurely with her head bowed, that from his state of arousal the visit he had had with her sister at the customs office, at the airport, had not diminished his readiness. With care and delicacy she washed his penis together with his scrotum and anus ensuring that John's genitalia was physically clean before he entered the bath.

She assisted John to enter the water. Standing at the side of the bath she put the fan up to her face intended to hide to hide any embarrassment and slipped off her robe revealing her nakedness and stepped into the water. She whispered,

"I hoped you would not mind if I joined you but I enjoyed it so much on your last visit I could not resist the temptation."

John in the tone and acceptable ring of her native tongue explained that it was his honour that she chose of her own free will to join him and thanked her kindly for the introduction to her sister. She blushed slightly and John walked towards her pulling her close to him kissed her gently on the mouth. When he released her she quickly and quietly bathed him paying particular attention to his phallus as it reared up out of the water and when she had finished bathing him they sat talking and soaking on the submerged seats provided.

They emerged from the bath and carefully drying John, she put a robe about his shoulders and refusing his offer to dry her, as it would not be correct, she dried herself and they sat down on the cushions provided. All this time John's penis stood hard and erect; leaning across he pulled her towards him allowing her robe and his slip off their shoulders. John looked down on her wonderful oriental form, her delicate breasts with her tiny nipples and her trimmed bush (he had never understood why the Japanese with their fastidious cleanliness do not, as a normal thing, shave their pubic hair) as she knelt and licked John's penis slowly as if to savour the moment before slipping it between her lips. Her ministrations soon had him heading toward a climax as her tongue found every sensitive spot on his engorged penis. John slowly pumped in and out of her delicate mouth feeling the back of her throat relax and allow it to slide down. John released a small amount of ejaculate and withdrew; she quickly licked any small drops that formed on the end of his saliva covered rock hard penis as John gently pushed her back and putting his head between her thighs he pushed his lips over her moist centre.

John noted, that as he had implanted in her mind on his last visit; she did not lie submissively (as Japanese tradition requires) but began to buck her hips upwards allowing him to slide his tongue up her slit and over her clitoris. The covering hood slid back revealing her hard button which John sucked and nipped causing small gasps and moans from her red lips still slick from his small ejaculation. John's face was covered in her cum, as sweet honey was released from her open orifice, as her eager body climaxed and she clamped her thighs tight and held him against her quivering openness. John drank greedily as her honey ran over his tongue.

When she relaxed her grip John knelt between her thighs and closing his hands around her slender ankles lifted them up above his shoulders and placed his erect and eager penis against her wet and partially open labia. She gasped as she felt the huge head open her up as it entered her silky softness and John felt the immense pleasure as her silken heat closed around his intruding prick. She moaned and said,

"Oh I have waited for you to do this, again, since you left for America. I enjoyed it so much last time."

Before she could say any more John urgently thrust in fully feeling the tender head push against her cervix which seemed almost to part and welcome him as he began to move rhythmically in and out, feeling her contractions quiver and caress his pounding and swelling manhood. She was like a wild cat, pushing up as he thrust inside, moaning and cooing as her excitement built up and her orgasm approached. John would have preferred it to last longer, but she was so, so, stimulating that as her orgasm hit John started to pump hot semen high into her quivering and spasming tunnel. She could feel the heat of the spurting jets enter and fill her womb. She was going wilder, letting her pent up sexual energy run its race, she was free to let herself go with this westerner, she in turn was ensuring that she pleased him. John let her ankles fall and bent her knees upwards as he continued to plunge in and out as his jetting penis emptied itself deep inside her soft vaginal core. She gasped and her legs closed around him holding him tight inside her as if she never wanted the wonderful feeling she was experiencing to stop.

"Oh God" she said "That was wonderful I feel so excited --."

John did not wait for her to finish but roused her again and proceeded to thrust up her again letting his prick slide in and out of her slick, now sperm filled, pussy as she thrashed wildly about under him. Her moans became more urgent as her body endeavoured to meet his speed, as John's prick drove into her again and again. Her breathing became ragged as she felt the air being driven from her lungs as he pounded into her tiny frame. John could feel his balls swell as they banged against her small ass cheeks. The noise of their sexual cavorting was wet and syrupy as his wet scrotum slapped against her, wet foaming cream, a mixture of their combined fluids were squishing out of her vagina and pooling below them. John experienced deep satisfaction as her climax once again crashed through her quivering body, as his prick drove fully into her interior and shot a huge load of fiery semen into her, for a second time. Her Hips pushed up and as she felt the surge of sperm flood into her. They both cried out with the ecstatic pleasure of their joint climax and John collapsed onto her, she gasped for air as she felt his full weight push her into the cushions below. John's hard prick captured by her still contracting muscles, continued to shoot into her ever awaiting womb.

John reluctantly pulled his still fully erect prick from her with an audible sucking sound and allowed the last drops of fluid to drip onto her pubic hair. She reached down and clasping it with her tiny hand pulled it upwards allowing the sperm coated length to push up between her breasts and to her waiting mouth where she sucked and licked it clean. She then raised herself up and slipping on her simple Kimono washed John's genital area and rubbed sweet smelling oils into his skin as she massaged the stress from his stressed and tired muscles. Putting the robe about his shoulders she bowed and withdrew to attend to her own cleanliness. Walking into his bedroom and from the clothes laid out for him John chose casual designer slacks and open shirt to have his informal meal with, the former film star now, the lady American Ambassador to Japan. The evening air was warm and John strode towards the ambassadorial residence to find his host waiting for him dressed in a lounging robe. Cory stood and greeted him asking how he was and had he recovered from jet lag. John could hardly tell her that he was still recovering from a wonderful sexual encounter with the geisha, so he said that he was fine.

Cory called the barman and said to John,

"I seem to remember you are a 'Scotch' man are you not?"

John nodded and his favourite double was produced as if from thin air. They sat and Cory asked about Amanda and how her pregnancy was progressing saying,

"I never thought they would ever manage to produce a child," and smiling she continued, "but, I am sure you may have had some influence there."

She enquired about, Amanda's husband, Jim's, health asking if he had fully recovered from his strange illness. John assured her that he was well on the way to a full recovery. Their conversation continued and John noted that her lounging robe was covering less and less as she lay back against the cushions, of the large low backed settee on which she was sitting. Just as the view was getting to the point where he would have been able to confirm, as he suspected, she was not wearing any underwear; the door opened and they were informed that the meal was served.

The meal was excellent and as they withdrew to have coffee and drinks Cory informed the staff, that once they had cleared away, they would not be required for the rest of the evening. Then, as on his previous visit, they climbed the stairway leading to her private quarters. This time they walked straight through the large open lounge and into her bedroom, turning towards him, Cory undid the buttons of his shirt and as she slid it from his shoulders she bent forward and licked his nipples. She said in a husky voice,

"I decided that we could dispense with the formal lounge and get right down to the business of the evening. The only business on the agenda is you giving me a good fuck."

She undid his belt and unzipped him allowing his slacks to fall to the floor. John stepped out of them and kneeling in front of him, Cory proceeded to pull down John's silk under-shorts and she slipped his hardening tool between her lips swirling her tongue around the sensitive tip as she reached down and slid off his shoes and pulled off his socks. John now stood totally naked in front of her, the American lady ambassador, Cory, with his rampant cock in her mouth. She sucked him deeper and fondled the huge balls and John soon felt the need to release, he pushed further into her mouth, and began to fuck her face, her eyes bulged as the head of his penis slid down the back of her throat and she felt the first of his many releases of the evening, John as usual only allowed a small amount of sperm to spurt down her gullet. John pulled back to give her air and she licked the sperm that was still oozing from the tip of his drooling penis.

John lifted Cory up and kissed her mouth tasting the saltiness of his own sperm on her lips and pulled the cord holding her silk robe; it slid gracefully from her shoulders revealing, as John had suspected, her naked body, ripe and ready for his overtures. John pushed her gently but firmly backwards towards the bed and she lay across it, he raised her legs high and parting them until he could see, from the aroused state of her wet and parting labia, that she was ready for some urgent and much needed attention. John knelt and placing his tongue between her outer lips he licked her wet vaginal opening, feeling her arousal soar, as she put her hands on his head and pressed him hard against her inner lips. John reached up and pulling on her thighs he moved his mouth up to her erect clitoris, already fully emerged from its protective hood. He easily slid in two fingers and as she opened up, he slid in a third which he curled to rub against her spongy G spot. She moaned and with a plaintive utterance she screamed,

"Oh God that's just the spot"

Cory's hips pushed her clitoris further into his open lips Sucking her clitoris hard and thrusting his fingers deep inside her pussy he felt her shudder and writhe, as they drove deeper into her, and he felt the first tremor of her orgasm. Suddenly her legs closed around his neck as she began to pour her sweet scented and copious secretions over and through the thrusting fingers. John pulled them out of her spasming opening and drank her sweet and syrupy cum; it tasted even better than he remembered. Not giving her any time to come down from her orgasm he moved up her body, paying particular attention to each of her nipples as he did so, finally kissing her still orgasmic quaking body, he finally kissed her on the lips allowing her to taste the remainder of her vaginal honey as he pushed the helmet shaped head into her unresisting and very welcoming entrance. John could feel Cory's still spasming inner walls expanding allowing him unrestricted entry, as her muscles gave way to the thickness of the intruder; John pushed hard going in all the way until he could feel his balls, encased in his scrotum, press against her ass. John felt the ring glow as his erect penis thickened and lengthened to fill her. She thrust up against him and cried,

"Oh God! I had almost forgotten how big you were. I need you to fuck me hard and let all that hot cum coat everything inside me. I want to feel you cum over and over."

Needing no further encouragement John powered into her soft rippling core as if there was no tomorrow and her very life depended on it. She was wild and sucked him ever deeper; John felt her move, and she rolled him over, ensuring that under no circumstances would his huge prick escape, and she was on top. John began to think the urgency with which she rode him was greater than that he had felt as he entered her. Her movements were frantic as she powered herself up and down on John's raging erection. Her breasts bounced up and down making it almost impossible for him to suck on them. John therefore reached up and held them pulling each nipple in turn into his waiting mouth and sucking each one deep inside, swirling his tongue over each in turn. Her head was thrown back and her hair bounced forming a wonderful picture, any photographer or artist would like to capture, of thick waves and curls, as she began to climax shuddering with tense excitement. She clutched his penis and her muscles rippled up and down as she continued her ride. John could hold off no longer and thrusting up hard, let blast after blast enter her cervical opening flooding her as she gasped,

"Oh fuck! That's so hot! Oh God I can feel it spreading and filling my womb, Oh Fuck don't stop! Oh Fuck!"

Suddenly the last of Cory's wild energy failed her and she slumped down onto John's chest gasping for air. John rolled her over, raising her spent libido to another high; he powered into her and using the power of the ring he began to fuck her in earnest. Her legs came around his ass as she pulled him deeper inside with each thrust. He looked down and could swear he could see the bulge in her belly as his prick reached its innermost point. She was determined to get the most out of their joining, as her energy flooded back, and she met each thrust with an equal and opposite upwards movement of her hips. John deliberately held back both of their orgasms, and they, helped by the sustaining power of the ring, must have been thrashing in the heat of sexual pleasure for a couple of hours. Cory's sudden wailing cry that that she needed to cum so badly brought John's mind back from the distant world of pleasure he had been carried to; his penis was driving in and out of her clutching sex canal, fucking for all he was worth and John knew that if he didn't cum soon, his scrotum would burst allowing his sperm filled balls to escape.

John released Cory's climax and she closed her lips tightly to stifle her scream. With a cry of pure relief John felt the surge of sperm shoot up his pounding column to exit like a fountain into her uterine opening. Cory felt it gush as thick gouts of sperm flooded her completely, feeling it spill from her open and raw outer lips as the pounding, never ceasing, penis kept spurting inside her. Finally they felt the rich seminal flow slow down and as John began pulling out of her, he splashed the last drops onto her breasts and into her navel watching the ropey pearls run together and pool on her skin. Cory lay completely exhausted, her legs wide apart with thick white sperm collecting at the entrance of her red gaping orifice.

"Oh my God!" she cried, "I never thought you were going to stop. That was the orgasm of a lifetime. I don't know if I will ever be able to close my legs again. I feel so full of your sperm I shall probably leak for days."

John collapsed onto her and his prick having no where else to go slid once again inside her open pussy; they lay together spent. It was some time later when she said,

"OK pull out of me and let me clean up, this stuff of yours is setting like glue. Join me in the shower it's big enough for six."

They stepped into the shower that was like a room of its own and they let the hot pulsing water attack their tired bodies from all angles eventually they felt the benefit as it began to relax their stressed muscles, washing away the seminal fluids that coated both of them. Cory turned to him and reached down and felt the instant response as the blood rushed in firming and hardening John's penis once more.

"My God!" she said "Are you always like this?"

John simply nodded and lifting her up slid her tender pussy down onto his rigid cock once again. He felt her tired tender muscles give way reluctantly and he pumped into her with short sharp staccato movements. Raising her sexual responses to a peak and pushing her to a speedy climax. Feeling her over worked vaginal muscles clench and vibrate along his shaft as it again erupted, giving her another tirade of spurting jets, as John deposited yet more sperm into Cory's squelching pussy. John pulled out and she gasped to see it, hard and shiny, ever ready for more.

"I don't think I can take any more," she said "you are a stud to beat all studs. I bet you could fuck a whole room full of women and still be hard."

John made no comment but thought of the times that the ring had allowed him to do, just that, and he felt its warm glow on his finger. They dressed and sat in her private lounge and Cory opened a bottle of champagne to celebrate their reunion asking when he was leaving. John said that if all went well he should be leaving the next day for Central Africa. They sat together as she talked about everything under the sun when she whispered that she had a secret she had been sworn never to divulge until it was publicly announced. The recently elected President, whose wife had passed away just before the election, had always been one of her lovers had rang her and proposed marriage. She had accepted his proposal but they had to wait for some time before it would be acceptable for the President to announce his engagement, He would read about it in six months time and he would then know he had royally fucked the first lady. Adding that even if and when she was elevated to that high office her door would always be open to him and if he was very good it would not only be her door that was always open for his attentions.