The Ring of Cronus Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then changing the subject she told him that he lived a far more exciting life than she did, but she hoped he would return in the not too distant future, and before she was protected by FBI and CIA, for yet another wonderful sexual get together. They drank until the early hours and John not wishing to seem rude kissed her and holding her tight against his chest he asked if she were replete or if she needed more of his close attention before he left. He had fulfilled her every desire and she shook her head saying that she believed he could go again but she was tired worn out and very sore it would have to wait until another time. John returned to his quarters for a well earned rest. He entered his bedroom to find Jenny fast asleep curled up in bed. John slid in beside her carefully, so as not to wake her, and fell into a deep sleep.

Before light John felt a stirring in his genital area as he woke he felt his penis became erect inside a warm and succulent mouth. Jenny having woken early was ready for some satisfaction and to at the same time give John the pleasure. He felt his overworked balls begin to fill with sperm and he allowed a few drops to shoot into her sucking mouth and quickly pulling out of her lips let jets cover her naked body as he climbed between her open legs and slid his ejaculating penis up inside her soft wetness. She felt the last of the jets of splashing sperm lubricate her and her spasms began almost at once as her body climaxed over and over again building up until it became one continuous orgasm. She was shaking and shuddering as she felt John's eager thrusting continue until at last she could take no more and her eyes rolled up as she slid into a sexually originated daze. She slumped back and John let yet another load of sperm drench her open womb, the ring stimulating her inert body as John continued his assault until he finally withdrew from her stretched and open pussy with a plop. He walked into the shower washed, dried and quickly dressing began to prepare for the days meeting. Jenny woke and showered and slipped on her robe before retuning to her quarters to get ready for a hearty, well earned breakfast and prepare her notes for the rest of the day.

The driver took them to the large Corporate offices were they were welcomed almost as royalty, led into the large reception room where the real directors entertained them with drinks and food as they expressed their gratitude for SURECO's offer to continue with the merger of the two companies in a joint effort to build up the consumer confidence and redevelopment of the defective plants. They expressed gratitude for his personal contributions to the groups offer, and after much bowing and scraping, eventually everyone sat down in the board room with the respective legal advisors and the documents were duly signed, unaltered from the proposals SURECO had forwarded in advance of the meeting. The transfer of funds for the new and modernised equipment would be made as soon as a copy of the signed agreement was received by SURECO's Bank; the joint company formed as a result could move ahead. The chairman of the Japanese company expressed his gratitude and welcomed John to the new board of directors. John stood and addressed him and the rest of the board members in fluent Japanese as he expressed that he was pleased to be with them and hoped that the future of the new company would be bright.

The new board adjourned and alcoholic drinks were served. After lunch the previous Chairman now the CEO of the new Corporation and John, together with the production directors, were taken in true Japanese fashion to a communal Onsen, where they were attended by geisha's, and after washing their genitalia they climbed into the bath and soaked away the stress of the day. They sat soaking as they discussed the way forward. Finally as they all climbed out and once attired in robes took part in the all important tea ceremony attended by geisha's in traditional costume.

The chairman drew John to one side and they slipped through a side door of the tea house and then he whispered to John that he and John were to be given the full treatment of the tea house ceremony and two young women dressed in simple geisha costume joined them. They slipped off the two men's robes and began to massage their bodies John's massage was extremely arousing and soon his penis was fully erect. The young woman slipped off her own robe and moved towards John. Still wary John scanned her mind using the rings power and understood that the chairman was giving him a goodwill gesture with no strings attached. The young courtesan was skilled in her training and was reserved for very special guests. She caressed John's enlarged penis and rubbed it with rich sweet oils before straddling him and lowering herself down the largest penis she had ever seen in her life. John felt the phallus slim as it entered the sweet caress of the young courtesan's open vagina; it slid into silken warmth that constantly fluttered around the thickening penis and it relentlessly slid further and further inside her sheath.

John let her ride him with the skills she had been taught from an early age the pleasure she was instilling him with was wonderfully arousing. John knew he would have to cum soon or he would burst. He jerked his swelling prick up into her spasming pussy and released blast after blast into her core. She went to get up off his still rigid phallus but John held her and rolled her onto her back and began to drive his still hard phallus in and out of her spasming pussy. John was aware that she had not yet orgasmed and she had only put on a show for his benefit using the power of the ring her raised her libido until she could no longer control her own feeling and he drove his penis in and out of her now highly aroused sex. The young courtesan had never felt like this before and her body responded, her hips rose to meet this foreigners driving penis as it thrust in and out of her spasming vagina; normally when she had finished they were soft and limp after they had spurted their seed inside her.

This was no ordinary man and she felt her own orgasm begin to rise and it coursed through her body like an express train she cried out as her climax clamped around the foreigners huge swelling phallus and she felt John begin to erupt like a volcano deep within her, flooding her very womb as she was at the height of her climax, her whole being shuddered with the erotic pleasure her body was receiving as wave after wave of euphoria washed over her. She lay back completely spent.

The chairman who was lying close by looked at John as his geisha was still trying to get him hard. John rose and walked over to the chairman and put him into a trance like state and knelt between the legs of his courtesan moving swiftly he opened her legs and slid his sperm covered penis into her as the ring worked its magic. She gasped at the size and her body responded eagerly to the rings powers. John took her hard, driving in and out of her like a piston. The ring raised her libido to an all time high and soon her pussy was nearing orgasm as John's thickened penis swelled to allow him to deposit thick jets of sperm into her convulsing sheath. She cried out with the orgasmic pleasure and she fell back. John withdrew and using the ring he entered the chairman's mind and raised his penis to an erect status and he got him between the courtesan's thighs and he inserted the chairman's, ring induced, hardness into the young courtesan's recently filled pussy. John walked back to his young courtesan and using the ring he released the chairman from his daze.

The Chairman had not had an erection for some years awoke to find himself not only erect but inside a young courtesan he drove his penis in and out until he felt the old tingle and he began to spurt a few jets into her. He was ecstatic as he pulled out and saw the amount of sperm ooze out of her. The courtesan lay back still astonished by the intensity of the orgasm the foreigner had induced in her and she smiled sweetly at the chairman and when they stood she cleansed him and bowed before she withdrew. John's courtesan had now recovered some of her composure and knelt before John cleaning and washing his softening penis. She bowed and withdrew.

The chairman said it had to be something to do with the success of the deal he had not felt this good in years. They dressed and finally joined up with the rest of the directors and Jenny accompanied him as they returned to the American Village to send communications and collect their belongings before flying on to Lusaka. As they arrived John was met by the Cory, the Ambassador, who asked if they were flying directly to the States; John explained that they were going back via Central Africa as they had business in Lusaka. Cory said she was going to ask him if it would be possible for him to take a young American woman back with him. "Sonya" apparently had been rescued by the Embassy, Cory confided in him that Sonya had been taken from her hotel room against her will and if it had not been for the alert hotel staff would have been kidnapped by a bad crowd, taken into prostitution by force, and then used as a sex slave to senior Japanese officials.

The hotel had called the Embassy, which having already been alerted by a number of similar cases. The standby crew had intervened and saved her before they could actually get her out of the building. John said he would willingly take her with him, if she did not mind staying for a few days in Lusaka. They would put her up in a hotel at no expense to her or the Embassy. Cory smiled as she disappeared and returned shortly afterwards with an eighteen year old youngster who looked as though she had just left the family homestead. Her innocence radiated from her as she stood in blue jeans and a loose fitting tee shirt that did little to hide the promise of the swelling breasts beneath. The ring felt hot on John's finger as it realised that there was a chance of having this young innocent on their flight. She was introduced to John and as they shook hands, she smiled and John thought he caught a glimpse of promise in her eyes. Sonya thanked him profusely and said she would only be too happy to join him on the trip to Africa, as she had always wanted to see the sights, and then onto New York where her daddy would arrange a flight to Omaha Nebraska.