The Ring of Cronus Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aware that the power of the ring had affected her once more; she was very aroused as the flush of pink had appeared above her perky breasts and had now run up her neck and she was blushing. John read into her mind and could see she was desperate to have a repeat performance of last time. He could see she had taken a couple of boy friends but neither had been able to satisfy her craving as most young women experienced both of her young lovers had at her request worn a condom but had shot off before she had even got to first base.

Walking towards her he kissed her on the lips and felt them part allowing his tongue to enter and join her own in a slick duelling match. John felt her legs part and he moved between them. Putting one arm around her and the other up under her skirt John run his hand swiftly up the inside of her leg until he could feel the edge of her panties. The gusset was wet and he felt her hand reach out and unzip his fly and slide inside to feel his hardening erection. Lifting her up with one arm around her waist John caught hold of her panties and in a swift movement slipped them off. She gasped as she felt them being pulled over her knees and off her feet. John slipped them into his jacket pocket and lowering her down allowing her to sit down on the edge of the desk again.

He pushed up her top exposing her bra and unclipping it at the back slid the cups up revealing her already hardening nipples. John spread her vulva open using his two fingers opening the wet folds covering her inner entrance; her legs widened and gave him access as he bent forward and began to suck her soft young breasts taking each nipple into his mouth in turn. Her mouth opened wide and she sighed and as his intruding fingers brushed her G-spot she gasped aloud.

John quickly undid his slacks letting them drop around his feet felt her hand as she eagerly pushed down his silk shorts releasing his throbbing manhood which already had a drop of pre-come glistening at the tip. Removing his fingers from her wet quivering sex, but continuing to stimulate her clitoris John bent his knees slightly lining up the head with her open lubricated entry, and using his fingers to hold her lips apart John eased forward until the head of his prick was between her spreading outer lips. Still sucking on her breasts he placed his hand under her ass and pulled her towards him his penis sliding into her as he did so. Margaret moaned aloud and said all shyness gone from her voice now that she had him close.

"Oh God put it all in me. I need to feel it inside me again."

J ohn pushed her back and raised her legs up to his shoulders and felt the end of his prick hit her uterus. She bucked up and met every thrust. She was going to get as much of him as she could and John took full advantage of the fact, his thick prick reamed in and out of her as he felt the tightness of her spasming vagina caress the whole length of his erect penis. He could feel his balls hit her each time he thrust up at her cervix. He had left her breasts as he was concentrating on bringing her nearer to her orgasm, now he pushed her ankles up towards her knees causing them to bend; he now had her knees almost touching her shoulders, as he continued thrusting in and out faster and faster, he could feel the spasming of her inner muscles gripping him tighter and suddenly she yelped

"I'm there! Oh God you can cum inside me. I'm on the pill; I want to feel it all."

John kept going feeling her clamping down hard; suddenly he needed to release the pressure from his balls the thick sperm started up his shaft, he felt the surge expanding it as it rushed up towards the opening at the tip. The head bulged and thick gouts of sperm streamed out into her cervical entrance filling her inner cavity and spilling out over her ovaries.Margaret's eyes opened wide and she moaned again and again

"Oh my God" Oh my God! I can feel the heat spread everywhere."

Letting her relax for a second he pulled out of her spun her around and bending her over the desk pushed back inside her from the rear.

She put her hands against the side of the desk to prevent her sliding across it and said

"Oh God: You're still hard. Oh God give it me again. I want to feel that hot sperm shoot into me over and over just like before."

John drove into her faster and faster, and suddenly he pulled out of her open sex before spinning her over until she was flat on her back, he raised her legs pressing them up against her chest again and spread them wide, this time his mouth hungrily attacked her young breasts sucking and nipping feeling her moan with pleasure until he could feel his own climax approach again as he plunged deep into her and once again started to pump thick spurts up inside her. Feeling John cum, caused her climax to peak again as the pleasure raced through her and she yelled

"Oh yes; I'm there again. Oh don't stop. I can feel you shooting it right up inside me."

When John finally released her legs they fell wide open onto the desk and he ran his eyes over her young flesh and could already see the marks of his aggressive sucking marking her tender breasts and the nipples were red and hard. John pulled out of her noisily and pushed his dripping penis up towards her mouth mentally instructing her to suck and lick it clean. Her vulva oozed thickly as the sperm trickled down forming a sludgy pool under her the white curd spreading over the polished surface of her desk. Margaret made no attempt to get up but lay there in a blissful daze. She was still sucking hi and taking the thick shaft out of her mouth she pushed the length down between her breasts and pushed it down towards her gaping sex and said

"Please. Fuck me again, I want you to fuck me hard and let me have more of your hot sperm inside me. Some of it seems to have spilt onto the desk"

John whose penis seemed forever ready lined up again and rammed deep inside filling her instantly. His hips going like a jackhammer ah his penis tore into her at a fast rate keeping the strokes short. He soon felt her muscles clamp down around his hammering prick as she began nearing her climax and as john urgently ripped into her quivering tunnel his erupting pole shot more sperm inside her. She jerked and bounced up and down as he pulled out and shot ropes of pearly white sperm up onto her breasts and over her pubes covering her young body as he continued to pump sperm from his turgid member. She opened her mouth to catch some of it only partially succeeding and her face and hair were soon recipients of the rich creamy substance.

John stepped back and partially pulling up his clothes walked into the staff room to clean himself off. When he returned she was still lying on the desk running her fingers over the pools of sperm and sucking them in her mouth. Her eyes looked slightly glazed and covered in thick sperm she looked a complete mess. She smiled and thanked him saying that it was even better than the first time, urgently requesting that the next time he was in town would he care to join her for coffee. John agreed and left taking one last look at her sperm covered body and uniform before he closed the door behind him.

John went straight back to the hotel and showered and changed and quickly dressing in fresh clothes as he rushed out and arrived with only minutes to spare as Miriam opened the front door and walked across to the car; they then drove back to the hotel. The dinner went well with John offering congratulations to both couples on their coming parenthood. Terry and Susan took every opportunity to smile, that knowing smile, and before the end of the meal had contrived to meet him for lunch the next day. John's partners told him that they had kept all the business, had expanded the number of clients and wanted to know if he had any objection to them expanding the business further to take on another partner. John said

"I always deliberately kept the practice small, but with exclusive clients, but if they wanted to expand the practice he had no objection whatsoever."

The meal ended and they all went their separate ways. John arrived back to Miriam's house and she was telling him how tired she was; as it had been a long day. John excused himself saying he had a big day and would sleep at the hotel if she did not mind. She reluctantly agreed but insisted that he promised to stay the following evening before leaving for the next round of board meetings. John explained that he would not be going away just yet, the local board meeting was the first and that was only at the end of the week.

Arriving back at the hotel John had stripped off and was just about to go into the shower when the telephone rang and he was surprised when the receptionist told him that he had a visitor and could they send her up. Not really expecting anyone at this late hour and asked for the persons name; the receptionist did not know but offered to find out. Exasperated, John told her to send the lady up and he would meet her at the entrance to the suite. He slipped on the silk robe and went to the door and looking through the spy hole he saw a lady he did not recognise at first. She stood about 5ft 4ins had long auburn hair well dressed and very tanned and when she turned towards the door he recognised Naomi, the woman from the wedding reception.

John opened the door and she jumped up throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him swirling her tongue over his expressing the smouldering passion to follow; stepping back she murmured through half closed lips.

"Oh John, I thought it was you, I saw you in town at that little café. Before I could speak to you, you disappeared into the back with the manageress. I just had to see you again. May I come in?"

She walked past him and as soon as the door clicked shut she turned and her dress seemed to slip from her shoulders revealing a tiny bra and panties hardly covering anything at all. Her tanned body making the transparent underwear seem like gossamer as she walked towards him and taking his hand walked towards the bedroom.

"Nice place you have here," she said, more in passing than from interest.

They reached the bed and she pulled the tie of his gown allowing it to slide from his shoulders and started biting and sucking his nipples. She was a ball of passion and she looked at his erection as it pointed skywards, she pushed him back until her lay under her on the bed.

Naomi was a nymphomaniac and straddling him she tore her panties off uttering

"Oh God! I must have you in me again. I have never had anything like that before or since you got me pregnant you bastard."

John's penis was hard and vertical as she lifted herself up and pulling her labia wide open pushed the huge head inside her dripping pussy. The bulbous crown slipped into her wetness and she let herself slide down until she could feel him against her cervix. John could feel the ring increase his girth filling and stretching her to the full.

"Oh God I love it when you do that. Now I'm going to ride you like no-one has ridden you before."

She raised and lowered herself on his rampant pole in a series of frantic movement, her magnificent tits bouncing tantalisingly before John's eyes, moaning and squealing as she felt the head of his prick touch base each time.

Naomi drove herself on and on until he felt her start to tire and rolling her over and pushing her knees up to her chest he continued where she had left off, he could now suck and bite her breasts and nipples as he pounded into her willing pussy feeling her juices cream into foam between them. Her orgasm built to a peak and as it roared through her centre the contractions within her became a continuous wave of convulsions as she screamed,

"Oh fuck I'm there. Oh fuck, don't stop."

Her hips were a twitching mass of flesh as her whole body wracked with the ecstasy of her massive climax. John's penis shot huge amounts up into her, her eyes widened in shock as she felt the strings of thick sperm splash against her womb and burst like a star shell against the sides flooding up into her fallopian tubes looking for ovum to fertilise.

Naomi lay back covered in a fine sheen of perspiration and desperately trying to get air into her lungs. She was gasping and heaving as the air rushed into fill her chest cavity and she lay with John's rock hard prick embedded in her core.

"Jesus John." she gasped "I hope you have not got me pregnant again. I had to have an abortion last time you came in me like that, because when my husband returned home he was rushed straight into hospital for three weeks with an injury he got on his way back from the mine. He would have known the child was not his."

John scanned her mind to see what state she was in and could see she was ovulating and that he had indeed fertilised her again.

John said to her

"Naomi you will probably need to go again; unless he is at home or nearby to give you what I have just given you."

"Oh you are a bastard," she said "but if he's home tomorrow I intend to keep this one."

She could still feel him hard inside her and John felt her begin to move her hips and they began again. She was so excited that she was meeting every drive into her with an equal and opposite upward thrust of her hips; she thrashed about wildly her pussy spasming and clutching in an erotic dance of lust. Finally she cried, out as her second orgasm approached,

"Oh John I'm near. Fill me again with your flood of rich fertile sperm. I just know I'm going to let you have your wicked way and I can have your baby this time."

Her legs clamped around his ass and she held him hard inside her as John jetted another burst of sperm into her quivering clamping and sucking pussy. At last, she lay back, her hair and body wet from her exertions, John pulled out of her stretched sperm covered wide open orifice, lying beside her and watched her breathing slow to a steady rhythm.

Naomi spoke quietly

"I don't know how you do it but I know if I asked you to fuck me again you could. You are truly insatiable. I have never experienced sex like that in my entire life. I know when "he" enters me tomorrow it will be nothing like I have just received from you. This must be the last time otherwise I will never want to make love to him again. Thank you John."

With that she staggered to the shower and turned on the water with the intention of cleaning herself before leaving. John slid into the shower behind her and putting his hands on her breasts pulled her back towards him slipping into her gaping sex once more.

"Oh John, You bastard." she cried "You know I can't say "NO" to you"

She gave a soft moan and pushed back allowing him to ram inside her to the limit again. John pushed her forward letting her support herself against the side of the shower whist he placed his hands on her hips and took her hard and fast once more. He felt the pressure build in his groin and soon was erupting thick sperm into her again and again. He pulled out and she turned round sliding the slick penis into her mouth she sucked his clean. They dried off and dressed finally sitting in the lounge area drinking and talking until she felt recovered sufficiently to be able to drive home. John felt the ring glow as it knew that together they had created yet another new life.

The next few days went by quickly with John meeting and fucking recently impregnated friends such as Julia and her sister Janet his previous neighbours, his practice partner's wives Terry and Susan together with their friend Timmy. All of whom were showing signs of their developing pregnancies. John knew it was time to leave for the usual round of board meeting and the round of visits to various business centres was about to start over again.

The ring glowed and the fun would begin again, with old and a whole new bevy of new players, the game had to go on. The first one was in Johannesburg and as he flew into the city he was surprised as his cell phone rang and it was Melanie SURECO's new South African lawyer. Melanie explained that she had spoken to Jenny and she had told her he was coming down for the board meeting and she was wondering if she could give him a lift to his hotel as she was at the airport. John did not ask why she was there nor did Melanie offer to tell him. She pulled into the kerb and he slid into the seat of her Mercedes convertible and she swept him to his hotel. She parked the car and walked into the foyer not offering to leave. John invited her up to his suite for a drink and her enthusiastic acceptance should have warned him of her intentions.

Once inside the Presidential suite Melanie slumped into one of the overstuffed chairs and waited for John to bring her drink. She eagerly told him the news that she was pregnant and that her husband truly believed it was his; from that day she arrived in South Africa and he took her without any protection as soon as he saw her, leaving immediately after he had cum inside her telling her he was late for a luncheon appointment. She said,

"I have never let him forget that it was his idiotic behaviour that had got me pregnant and if he ever behaved towards me like that again I would divorce him and take him for every cent I could."

Melanie said,

"The silly bugger was so ashamed of the way he had behaved; that he was now almost a lap dog; he constantly cossets me and is so kind and considerate that I'm desperate to have a real man inside my pregnant pussy. The man who got me pregnant would be my first choice."

With that she opened her blouse and unzipped her skirt and stood before John in her scants and bra, neither of which were designed to hide anything. Johns penis sprang to life he pulled off his clothes and grabbed Melanie and scooped her up into his arms walking swiftly into the bedroom he lay her on her back mentally stimulating her towards a creaming orgasm. He bent and removed her scants and bra knelt between her thighs and as she lifted her hips up he pushed his thick phallus into her welcoming orifice.

"Oh God John she cried out how the fuck do you get into me this quickly. I'm desperate for you to fuck me hard and want to feel that flood of sperm you produce in my pregnant pussy, but I don't know how you do it but for God's sake don't stop."

John wasted no time as he fucked Melanie until she screamed in lustful joy as her first orgasm crashed into her spasming pussy, she was like a maniac and just could not stop. John fucked her for a couple of hours filling her eager pussy with his sperm pulling out and sending strings of sperm up over her spasming body, cumming over her tits and finally he had to stop to get ready for his board meeting. He dressed and shut the bedroom door walking through to the board room and there were the members of the South African company ready and waiting. The meeting went smoothly and without a hitch. The meeting being over the board adjourned to the bar in the suite for drinks, when the last one had left John returned to his bedroom to find Melanie showered and naked waiting for him to repeat his earlier performance.

Flying back to Lusaka later that evening John drove into the city to collect Jenny Sonya and as Miriam was working a late shift he rang her and said goodbye, promising he would continue to ring her at every opportunity during the trip. As he was joined by his P.A Jenny his passenger Sonya they arrived at the airport and once cleared through Customs and Emigration they boarded the company executive jet bound for Paris. They sat in the shear luxury of the executive area and ate their evening meal as they headed north for the ten hour journey. After the meal had been served and cleared away John headed for the office to prepare for the board meeting with reports prepared by Jenny in respect of each and every one of the French companies, their production stock and financial results each one collated for ease of reading.