The Ring of Cronus Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ring gave John the ability to absorb every tiny detail in a matter of minutes and he sat back and rang for one of the hostesses. Monique walked in and he requested a large scotch which she delivered seconds later. She handed him the tray asking if he required anything else for the moment. John requested her to ask Sonya to come to the office as he needed to discuss with her his tight schedule and itinerary before they returned to New York.

Sonya the 18 year old passenger bound for New York at the request of the American Ambassador in Japan entered full of bounce and enthusiasm. She was wearing a short gym type skirt and a college sweater type of top. She rushed over to him sat on his lap and putting her arms around his neck asked where the first stop would be. John told her it was to be Paris, France. Her eyes opened wide and said,

"Oh I'll have send a message to daddy as we reach each of our destinations on the way back home. I shan't tell him what a pleasure it is to have you inside me on every leg of the journey."

Sonya's teenage enthusiasm as she wriggled about on John's lap was having the usual effect and he could feel his erection pushing up between the cheeks of her young ass, the heat emanating from her hot pussy lips indicating that she was also feeling horny. Slowly she pushed her young breasts into John's chest as she pursed her lips and kissed him; pulling back she said as innocently as she could under the circumstances.

"Oh my, what can I feel growing underneath me?"

She slid her hand between her legs and unzipping John's slacks slid her hand inside and closed her fingers around the girth of his stiff penis. John lifted her up and pushed his hand up and along her inner thigh until he arrived at the frilly edge of her panties.

Sonya lifted up her legs, she quickly grabbed her panties and with no further pause for thought she pulled them off over her feet throwing them onto the desk. John look down and see her young pouting pussy lips moist with her juices, his hand slid up and his fingers probed her sex as his thumb rubbed over her clitoris. Sonya moved her hands up and unclipped the waistband of John's slacks and pulled down his shorts releasing his hard length into the air. The end was wet with pre-ejaculate, she knelt astride him and lifting herself up until the weeping end of his member was between her wet and slippery entrance.

John watched as the head slipped silently inside her young body and she slid gently down the length until he is fully inserted. She lifted up her college sweater and revealed her young tender breasts. She was as usual wearing no bra, her young tits are firm and even as john watched her nipples begin to enlarge themselves as she moved her tight love tube up along his hard length. Pushing one of her hard little nubs into his mouth she moaned softly, and she descended once more down the length of the thick shaft. Their pubic mounds met and she rocked back and forth allowing her engorged clitoris to rub up and down on his hardness.

Sonya's eager hands pushed her other young nipple in his mouth saying

"Suck them, suck them hard."

John obliged, eliciting gasps of pure delight as he raised and lowered his hips pushing up deeper inside her with each thrust. Her rhythm changed as she moved in different directions as John's thick prick drove deeper, constantly touching her internal canal with different pressures and the crown wet with John's pre-cum rubbed up against her tender uterus as Sonya moaned and responded instinctively. John thought to himself, this girl was born to fuck; she grabbed him around the waist and begins to ride him with a natural skill, belying her tender years.

John moved under her feeling her bare ass stroke and caress his balls, her approaching orgasm caused her to tighten as her climax approached and she increased the urgency of her movements, grunting and moaning drawing her orgasm nearer. Her face flushed crimson and blush spreads down towards her young breasts as John continued to suck them and rhythmically moving his throbbing penis in and out of her gripping sex. Suddenly her young heaving and thrashing body changed pace, her clitoris rubbing against John's unyielding prick she cried out as a surge of passionate pleasure raced through her.

"Oh John cum with me"

Her face was a picture of pure rapture; she was cumming hard around the swelling shaft. She knows she is in control, her body jerks, her breasts bounce up and down, as she climaxes; her inner muscles contract and suddenly John can hold back no longer and he let her feel his jerking penis as it gushed hot fluid into her open womb.

Sonya griped John with her arms and moaned over and over until the eruptions finally subside.

"Oh God John that was just great. I just love it when you shoot all that thick stuff right up inside of me."

John let her spasming belly slowly calmed down and putting his hands under her buttocks he lifted her up laying her back onto the couch, drawing up her knees until they are almost pressing against her rosy breasts, he once again began to slowly move inside her again. She allowed him free reign and he slowly began building up the speed of his thrusts until Sonya lay gasping and moaning, the force of his pounding driving the breath from her gasping lungs. John could feel her young pussy tighten as her orgasm approached, his swollen balls full of fertile sperm are banging against her ass cheeks; Sonya screamed out

"I'm there again, cum in me now,"

The pleasure of his demanding release peaked and suddenly John's swelling phallus sent a tidal wave of sperm into her tender opening; hearing himself grunting aloud as it shot each wad inside her.

Finally they lay still in each others arms, her tender breasts pressing against John's chest and a combination of they fluids dripping from her pussy onto his balls which in turn are tightly pressed tightly against her buttocks. Sonya lay silent and her breathing settled back to normal and John pulled his prick slowly from her, with a wet sound, and looking down at her swollen pussy lips as the creamy sperm oozed down her crack between the cheeks of her tight buttocks onto the couch below. Sonya lay back fully satisfied and John quickly scanned her mind and body ensuring that she had not been fertilised by their sexual exploits. She was safe for the moment. John helped her to her feet and half carried her to the bathroom and watched as she cleaned herself and then she turned to John and with tender care she began to wash the sperm and vaginal fluids from his genitals. They dressed and when she had fully recovered she returned to the main cabin to sleep off her exertions. Sonya knew she would need to be rested by the time she reached Paris.

Some time later, John also returned to his seat after helping himself to another drink before he too fell into a deep sleep. Paris is after all, only hours away. Despite the exertions he had expended on Sonya John woke several hours later and went to the galley for a drink. As he approached the rear of the aircraft, he heard moaning coming from the galley area and hurrying forward thinking someone may be injured he rounded the corner of the entrance and stopped amazed at the sight before him. Both stewardesses were naked, Antoinette was sitting on the galley cupboard her legs spayed wide and her sister, Monique was bent forward sucking and licking at her wet and open sex. The moaning was coming from Antoinette who was rapidly approaching her climax. John instantly became hard and looking at Monique's pouting labia it is obvious that she is returning the favour for one already received and had had her sisterly induced orgasm some time earlier. John dropped his slacks and shorts and walked forward quietly until his prick almost touched Monique's wet and pouty outer pussy lips. Lining the head of the fat crown with her entrance John pushed forward splitting her pussy wide open as the thick prick slid easily and smoothly into her wetness.

Monique gasped, as she was taken completely by surprise and moaned softly at the sudden intrusion, but does not cease her noisy sucking and licking. Holding her hips John began to thrust into her with long strokes his huge sperm laden balls striking her aroused clitoris each time. The sight before him, aroused John and he drove into her faster and faster until she, remembering they were not in the office moaned softly,

"Oh John keep it going I'm almost there,"

The force of John's urgent thrusts, were such that she is being propelled against her sister with the rapid force of each stroke. Antoinette can not longer hold back and comes in Monique's sucking mouth. Monique yelped as her own orgasm rips through her body in response and John feels the sudden jet of sperm as it rises up inside his jerking penis swelling it and forcing the head to bulge as it is ejected into her quivering tunnel. John floods into her with a deluge of sperm and pulling out shoots strings of white pearls up her back as he did so.

Reaching out John pulled her away from her sister and stepping forward with sperm splashing over Antoinette's breasts and belly he inserted it into her still spasming pussy. Her eyes flick open with surprise as she was not expecting the sudden entrance of John's thick sperm covered prick. The jets of his semen add to her lubricant and he felt his knob hit her cervix with the first upward thrust. Her legs closed around him and her second climax rippled through her very core. John's penis finally finished spurting and still being rock hard he continued to pound into her.

Her arms fling outwards, in her orgasmic climax, knocking over cans which fell almost noiselessly to the carpeted floor, spilling drinks and coffee everywhere. John continued his wild thrusting, feeling her thrashing under him and placing his hands under her buttocks he held her close to him. Soon John's thrusts become manic, a blur of flesh ramming into her willing sex, John's climax erupted and he shot a second flush of sperm high into her awaiting womb flooding her ovarian tubes as her muscular contractions milked him dry.

John finally pulled out of her jerking body and felt Monique put her lips over the slick head of his penis and suck the last drops from his steaming mushroom crown. Once she could get no more she licked along the shaft and finally after carefully sucking each testicle she was satisfied. John looked down and could see that he had sperm on his shirt from Antoinette's breasts and body and he pointed to the mess and the two hostesses and as they sponged him clean John helped himself to a coke and left them to clean up the mess and prepare breakfast before they prepared for the landing. John returned to his seat to find no one else had disturbed and were still fast asleep. Their arrival in Paris would be in about one hours' time but that's for another time.

END OF BOOK ONE