The Ring Of Power: Grasping A Dream

Story Info
Tom gets Mary, or does he?
3k words
4.29
84.8k
18
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: You have to read the other two chapters of this series before moving on ( The Ring Of Power: Enter (story 1) and The Ring Of Power: First Test (story 2) . ) so you don't get too lost. And thanks for your support and feedback is always welcome! Take a second and send an e-mail, and/or vote.

* * * * *

Hmm.....Dreams. What is it about them that makes them so special? They help us pass the time while we sleep, and come in all kinds of styles, like ice cream. You got ones based on regular routines, complete fantasies and desire, scary nightmares, lost memories, abstract things and images that make no sense at all, wishings that people hope for when they wake, daydreams, a living nightmare, dreams come true, the list goes on. I'd have to say this ring was definitely a dream come true for me.

People always called me a dreamer. But aren't we all? People also say that my heart is too big, but it matches my good soul perfectly. I usually put others before myself, because I supposedly care too much. I don't agree with the term "caring too much" at all. I don't think you can do that all. I do admit to wanting to help others, it's what I was taught. But after seeing what happened last night, I began to get tunnel vision, set on one goal for myself. The woman I loved. I really started to think about this when I got up.

I mean, I did decide to make Mary aware of my feelings, no matter what or how, last night. It just seemed so complicated the next day, when I thought about it. How far was I willing to go, and what about the consequences? Luckily, Mary was a late sleeper, so it gave me plenty of time before I had to face her. I did want Mary though. I then began to try and come up with a plan to get the woman of my dreams. It always comes down to dreams, doesn't it?

I went to use the boys room, and saw that the couch was empty. Mary wasn't there. She must have gotten up in the middle of the night, cleaned up her stuff, and went to her own bed. I peeked in her room, and saw she was in fact in her own bed.

As I munched on some cereal, planning, the phone rang. I picked it up, and it was my coworker Peter. "Hello?" I said.

"Tom?" he said.

"Hey, Peter" I said, "What's up?"

"Well, I'm not sure. I...uh...I need to talk," he said.

"What about?" I asked.

"Well, Sarah," he said. I then began to worry, but kept quiet of my concerns, so to not throw Peter off. "well, we had coffee and doughnuts last night. She then asked me if she could come upstairs to my place, because she didn't want to be alone. We had some drinks, and I was getting drunk, but she was getting hot. We started dancing and grinding, and then she kissed me. Then before you know it, she was ripping my clothes off, we were going at it, like long lost lovers. She was so in heat, we were at it all night. We did it every style out there, man."

"Wow, talk about fast work." I said to him.

"Yeah, but she when she woke up, she was surprised at first to see me here, but then she relaxed a bit. We talked it over since six, and didn't have any regrets about it, and we then decided to give the two of us a chance, as a couple, but more slowly now and work our way up. She treated like a happy mistake that worked out better than something planned, and that she did dig Peter for a while, but was always with someone. Listen, she's in the shower now, and I'm going to join her. But don't tell anyone what I told you, please."

"All right" I said. Peter then told me good-bye and hung up on me. I hung up the phone and finished my breakfast, still thinking.

All this thinking because of a ring, my morals, my thoughts, my curiosities, my love, and so much more. All this, come into question, when I see that power I hold on my finger. It was a trip all right, for that brief second, but it came crashing down, as Mary came out from her room.

She was wearing the same spaghetti strap belly shirt and matching jogging shorts that came up pretty high up, that she had on last night. The pants fit her nicely, but the shirt was a tad too big. This was clear from seeing that one of her boobs was sticking out from one side, like I saw last night. She moaned an "Mmmm.." to me, as she headed to the bathroom. That was her way of saying hello when she had a hangover in the morning. I said good morning to her, trying to keep myself in check, despite only looking at her tit.

I guess that good night sleep must have did me good, because despite that intense night with Veronica, my dick was getting just as hard as it was last night. Once she closed the door to the bathroom, I knew she'd come and get breakfast for herself, and see me like this, with a hard-on that could cut diamonds. I then tried to come up with a way to calm down. I tried to think of a sport, and came up with baseball. Then I thought to myself "Baseball. She's got a nice pair of large baseballs. First base. Second base..!"

The double meaning in what I was thinking, wasn't helping, so I tried something else. Supermarkets, I started to think. "carts, shampoos, oh, yes! Yes! Yes!..." I thought, until I fell down that deep hole that was those horny commercials for what I jokingly called 'orgasm shampoo'. I then tried again. "OK, cereal, bleach, shaving cream, um..., deodorant, garbage bags, watermelons......melons.....melons....no! No!....um.....fish, condoms...no! Garbage! Clowns! Plywood! Ahhhhh!" I tried to think of things to get me unhorny, but alas failed. She was such a turn on to me, if she sneezed, even then, she might have made me come. Then, I came up with a great idea, that I learned by accident when I was 16.

That was when I went to a wild ass party, my cousin James threw. There at the party, my young dick was a little too happy. My cousin's older friends then decided to pick on me, and pulled me aside, and one of them took some ice cubes and shoved them down my shirt and pants. The sheer cold on them being in there, got me cooled off so fast. Luckily my cousin stopped them from doing other things to me, and beat the shit out of them later that night. But it did help me calm down, and later that night, I even lost my virginity to this hot chick named Kim.

So then I made a break for the fridge, like it was no tomorrow, and got out two ice cubes and shoved them right in my shorts. I didn't pay attention to anything else in the fridge. The sheer contact from them alone, almost made me shriek aloud. But what happened afterwards seemed to defy the rules of reality. The ice cubes actually melted there in my lap, in less than five seconds. Then, I felt inside, where my dick was, and it was dry, and my dick was still hard. I then began to seriously wonder what was happening. I wondered more, as all the things in the fridge had no labels or words on any of the things. I looked behind me, and the cereal box was also blank. I knew what cereal it was, but it had no words on it.

Just then, as panic began to take me, the door to the bathroom opened swiftly, and Mary stood there facing me, except she didn't look tired or drunk at all. But her boob was still hanging out. I stared right at it, and she then herself looked at it.

Just then, she spoke. "Are you looking at my boob?" she said.

I tried to reply, but nothing was coming out of my mouth. It was like my voice had been lost.

"Are you looking at my boob?" she asked me again. I still tried to reply, but alas, nothing came out again. It was so surreal.

Just then, I saw something that I'd never thought I'd see, pure beauty unleashed in rage. She then grabbed the far ends, of the top of her shirt, and pulled them apart, so hard, they ripped the shirt in two, clean down the middle. This gave me a clear view of her bare chest. Her boobs were just perfect, the nipples were hard and standing at attention as if the room was cold, her body was to die for. the beauty I saw in front of me would put a goddess to shame. Veronica, Jennifer Lopez, Cindy Crawford, whoever, none of them were in the same galaxy as this body before there. She was supreme. And I was stunned still. I actually could not physically move.

this prime view lasted only a few seconds, but it seemed like an eternity of heaven, as she bent over, and pulled off her shorts, to show she wasn't wearing panties of any kind. I tried to move, or say something, but it didn't happen. I couldn't explain it. It was scary but was also at the same time, it was the Garden of Adam and Eve, paradise.

She then, walked over to me, and said "Come here!" , and she then came up in front of me, and she reached up with her lips, until they met mine. Then, she went bananas, almost like when Veronica came onto me. We were kissing madly, with our tongues fight for dominance inside our mouths. Not stopping even to breathe, her tongue met mine, and it was like electric fire. she was moaning so much, and I was also, but I couldn't be heard still. I was starting to run out of breath, but I didn't care, as I didn't want to stop. She ripped off my clothes, one piece at a time. My shirt, just like she did to her own shirt, and then, she reached inside, and pulled down my shorts and underwear. She then reached down again, and started rubbing my dick, while still maintaining the fierce kiss.

Once I was naked, I then was able to move my body, and she led me to the couch. By the time we got there, I came up for air, pulling myself from her mouth. As I came up for air, Mary had pushed me onto the couch. She then came on top of me, sitting her lap just over mine, with a leg on either side, and I reached up to suck her breasts. I at this point was wilder than last night, with Veronica. I was licking, biting and sucking every inch of her that I could. The actual nipple was very hard, and I started nibbling on it. She then moaned "harder. harder", and I just kept on sucking away. She was reaching around me, touching my back, pushing me closer to her, and her touch was the best feeling in the world. I was also doing the same with my free hand. One hand had helped me with the breasts, while the other held onto her back, and slowly made it's way down to her ass.

As I was doing this, she was grinding on my lap, just above my dick. I think she was doing this to try and stimulate herself sexually without fucking. I then had found her ass, and started squeezing it, while she was rocking against me. As I went lower, to feel for her clit, I could already feel the intense heat her body was generating. She was aroused, and needed relief. As I was going to get up, shift positions, and start sucking on her clit, something pushed me back, so that I was flat on the couch. I tried to get up but she pushed me down. I don't know how, as she is small frame compared to me. I tried again, but this time, I was stuck. I couldn't move, except for my head. She then reached down, and changed her position, so that before I knew it, my raw dick was sliding home into her pussy.

I then tried to reach up, but still not having luck, but by that moment, my mind was in a haze. I felt her pussy, from all around my dick, and it stretched so far up, I thought it was going to come up through her navel. Her pussy muscles she had inside were pushing and pulling my dick everywhere, and further up. She started to moan very loudly, as I was still silent. She then started to thrust against my hard dick, and I met her thrusts instinctively. My lap to her ass. My dick to her clit. My hand to her ass. It was a rocking motion, like dance grinding, except there were no barriers of music or clothing holding us back, it was just raw and hot sex. passion at it's finest. A dream coming true, as I began to feel her coming on me.

Up and down her body went, slowly at first. Her whole pussy surrounding my dick and then as she thrust upwards, only tip still remained inside of me. In and out, in and out, slowly starting to pick up pace, trying to milk me for all I was worth, while at the same time, pacing so that the moments of contact could last longer than if it was just hot and heavy. Bouncing up and down, hard and soft, quick and slow, I was not too far from coming, with this contradiction of a fuck. Her tits met the movements as well. I knew, because I kept on switching views between her face and the smile she had on her face, and her tits bouncing up and down, waiting to be sucked on and touched again. And before I knew it, she leaned over, so that the only view I had, was her breasts.

I started to suck again, on her tits, and she had reached out with her arms, and held my head with her hands, and pushed it into her chest, just as her thrusting pattern changed to just hard and quick. I tried to meet each thrust but couldn't. She was like an animal right then and there. She wanted me right there and then. She wanted me fast and hot. Pumping and pumping, the heat was getting intense, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. In mere moments, I knew that right then and there, we will have made love in the past tense. I was getting close, the stirrings from my nutsack were coming up, so that I knew my time was coming soon to come. Then, the big moment was arriving, her pussy was squirming, and before I knew it she had come, and then I knew that would send me into over drive. It was time to come in her raw pussy.

I didn't care about consequences at that moment, I just wanted her with then and there, filled with my come inside her. Then I thrust hard, as I started to come. Then without skipping a beat, my surroundings had completely changed. I was in my own bed, alone. However, I still felt like I was fucking, and that was evident when I came right then and there, still feeling like I was in mid fuck. When I was drained, my mind had caught up with me at last, and I could move.

I looked and saw that it was still night time. It was still last night, or the night before...or....it was all a dream. Fucking her then and there before was just a dream! It was 3:00 AM in the morning, and it still wasn't the morning I thought it was. It was only a matter of hours since I came home late at night from work. In other words, I had dreamed an intense dream that I woke up and had fucked Mary. It felt so real to me, I could just remember the pussy muscles on my dick, that I felt. The licking and touching of her tits. I then felt a wave of depression come over me, as I went to go and wash up a bit, and change pants, as them and my underwear were soaked wet in a gallon of come.

I got up and got a clean pair of shorts and underwear, and went to the bathroom. On the way there, I peeked and saw Mary in her room, asleep, and everything in the living room was clear of stuff. The papers, homework, the journal, the video tapes, all gone. I then placed the pants and underwear in my hamper, and then used the sink, to clean up myself. I wasn't about to take a whole shower just for this. Lots of water, and then wiping myself with a towel, and then I was clean. I put on the new pants and underwear, and then headed back to bed.

I hoped to God I would have calmer dreams after that one, so I could actually wake up for real, in the morning, and work on what I was going to do. But, I knew. I was going to try on my own to make Mary mine, and if needed, I could use the ring, and try and give me a special edge, in opening her mind to taking a chance on me. I may be a dreamer, but I have a new ring that may make these dreams come true. It's the kind of thing dreams are made of. I pondered this, as I fell asleep for the rest of the night.