The Ring Of Power: How Non-Smoking?

Story Info
Tom sees fallout from work.
6.3k words
4.4
75.8k
22
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

note- please read the first three chapters of the series, before going on. They are The Ring Of Power: Enter (1), The Ring Of Power: First Test (2), and The Ring Of Power: Grasping A Dream (3)

* * * * *

Let's see. Where was I? Oh, Yeah! I woke up for real, very disconcerted, and a little bummed. That dream was so real to me. It felt like I was there. I even went to peek on Mary to see if she was there. She was in her bed still asleep, but wearing a large oversized nightshirt, long shorts, and face mask, instead of that skimpy outfit that she had on in the dream.

As I did my morning routine, I then realized something. I was still wearing the ring. I wasn't sure if that had any importance in this dream matter, but I felt it was a good idea to check it out.

I went back to my room, and pulled that little booklet of instructions the ring came with, out of my drawer. I then saw the back cover, which I hadn't read before, and there, clearly and not hidden at all, it said : " Do Not Wear This Ring While Sleeping As It May Provide Intense Or Dangerous Dreams Causing Health Risk Or Heart Failure."

That was my explanation right there. And I just learned an important safety tip. So as I pondered this, I got myself a bowl of cereal, and had the funniest feeling, of de'ja vou, almost like I might have been in that dream again. Then I recalled that the phone would ring a short time later, if this was that same dream, so to see if I was dreaming again, I stood near the phone. I waited for it to ring. Yet, to my delight, no calls. I wasn't dreaming, the phone didn't ring. First time I was happy the phone didn't ring.

So, I ate my cereal, and began to try and work out my plan. I always knew that I could just use the ring, and then I won the object of my affections. But, that would be false. Our relationship from that, would be based on a lie. That was a worse fate to me, than not ever getting to know what it was like to love Mary. I weighed the options and consequences, and decided to act now. I still wasn't even sure which way I was going to go. such a freakin' dilemma! I couldn't take it!

Just as that thought entered my brain, Mary woke up, and emerged from her room. She waved, and mumbled "Good Morning" to me, and headed to the bathroom. I said "morning" back to her, and then knew that the time for thinking was over, and that the time of action, was upon me.

She came out of the bathroom, and then sat down, next to me.

"hey, how was work?" she asked.

"It was interesting. I helped Peter learn how to stop smoking, and Sarah split with her guy, after she busted him going at it with some slut." I said, calmly, trying to hide any hint of my encounter with my boss, Veronica.

"You're kidding! I can't believe that weasel would do that to her! Do you who this slut was?" she asked.

"Um...what's her name again?..........um........oh! The one who Freddie took to the prom senior year." I said.

"Lisa? Oh, my God! Big surprise," she said, with a sarcastic look of surprise on her face. "I still have a copy of that video tape they made that night, after the party ended."

"Oh, yeah! I forgot about that! I haven't seen that one in a while." I said, realizing that I forgot about the hottest cheap porno tape made, this side of Pam Anderson's chest.

Crash course in what Mary was referring to.

Freddie was a senior held back twice, and was 19. He improved from his bad boy days in junior high. Lisa was the easiest girl in high school, and only went with Freddie, because he agreed to pop for all her expenses. I think his father died, and there was some insurance or something that he got, so he had some money to spare. They went to the prom, and they ran for King and Queen. My friends tempted me into trying for it also, but I declined. Mary did try for prom queen also, and she came in second place, by one vote.

She lost to tall legs beauty that was Clara Thompson. How, I dunno, but whatever. I cast my vote for Mary, of course. Later that night, Freddie and Lisa went out for a night on the town, and then rented a motel room. He brought his new camera with him, and videotaped them doing everything possible sexually. The tape lasted about an hour, and some time later, was copied and sold to almost every guy in town, by a former friend of his. He ended up leaving town later on, while she stayed. I never knew why it didn't bother her at all. I guess she was a really slutty slut.

Anyway, the thing that made the tape memorable, was that they started off doing a little role playing, in their prom outfits, like some cheap porno. They used some cheesy dialogue, that seemed like they were actually making this tape for the masses, but weren't. Everyone made fun of those lines countless times. just like Mary did right after she told me the name of the slut.

"Oh, Freddie...! Come here and make me a whole woman...!" she said, making fun of the video tape.

"Oh, Lisa....! Lisa! Lisa! not now! What will people say?" I said, joining in the fun, mocking the tape. I had no ill intentions at this time, I knew the lines better than the actions of the tape. Everyone did, it was the ultimate running gag.

"Forget them people! I need you in me now!" she said, continuing on.

I then saw this as a moment to 'attack'. "Oh, yeah?" I said, and then dove right into her body, with my hands and fingers, aiming for her weak spots, tickling her. She never had a chance to defend herself. I had her in my arms, laughing, and struggling to get free of my clutches. She was trying to get free, but it was very playful, the kind of contact only two close people get to share.

She then shifted herself from fetal position, to attack position. I tried to fight her touch, aiming at me, but who was I kidding? I was the most ticklish person, this side of Neptune. she had me faster than I had her, and she knew it. Soon, after, I was the one trying fight her off of me, and she was the one who was enjoying it. As much as in the back of head, I wanted her close to me, but then being tickled I wanted her off. it's funny and yet unpleasant at the same time, when you are being tickled.

By this time, we had rolled off of the sofa, in laughing and attacking, and I was pinned onto the floor. She had me on top, and at first was sitting on my stomach. I then surrendered to her, and tried to push her off of me. All this did was push her body further down my own, and before I knew it, my lap was underneath her lap. If we were naked, it would be perfect position for fucking, with your woman on top.

Then all the laughter ceased, and the only sound that filled the room was our breathing. It was heavy, not from fucking, but from exhaustion. All the laughing, tickling, and struggling, had drained us. Still, I had figured her to get off of her odd position quickly, once she felt my dick get large and hard at torpedo rocket speed. It came up about to her ass area. She could no doubt feel the rod pressing against her seat. How could she not? yet, she didn't flinch. She just sat there, above and on me, staring at me. I was staring at her also, but knew, one of us would have to say something eventually. I then decided, reluctantly, to be the one to break the ice.

"Um...Mary....excuse me...?" I said, trying to get up, but was still stuck. She still didn't move. Then just as I was about to speak once again, she then slowly started to move. Only, it wasn't to get off of me, it was to lean in closer to me. Soon, enough, her face was close in to my own. Still staring right at my own eyes, as I was to hers. Then just as I was about to speak again, asking her to get off of me, she just rushed into my face, closing the gap between us. She had rushed in to kiss me. It was a hard quick kiss. She didn't even hesitate to use her tongue, before I had even known what had happened. A split second later, once I knew, I kissed back, without question. I closed my eyes, as she did.

She then reached up to hold my head, and I in return, went down to feel her ass. I did, and it felt so soft, and real. I squeezed it, and rubbed it in my hands. The kiss was true passion unleashed, and I never wanted it to end. But I knew that we both had to come out of it sometime.

Why you ask? Oh, you know! It's that thing we do all the time, it's called breathing. She needed some of that, and broke the kiss first. By that second, I reopened my eyes, to see her reopen hers. Then without warning, she had quickly gotten up off of me, and left for her room. before my mouth could say the words "Wait! What's wrong?", she had gotten into her room, and locked the door.

I had quickly rushed up, hard-on, and all, and tried to open her door. That was when I found out she had locked her door. I knocked on the door, and asked her if she was OK. All I heard from the other side of the door was crying. I tried again. "Mary? What's wrong? Are you OK?".

Still, more crying, was all I heard. Then, just as I was about to step away from the door, and let her be, I heard her speak. "Tom?"

I ran back to the door to answer her. "Yeah, Mary?" I said.

"Why did you do that?" she asked.

"You kissed me, Mary." I told her.

"No! You took advantage of me!" she said.

"What? No, I didn't..." I said.

"I was in a vulnerable moment, and you took advantage of me!" she said, interrupting me.

"What are you talking about? I never would do that! I love you!" I yelled out.

A silence came over her side of the door, and she then spoke. "...Tom....I......Y....you don't even know what love is! If you loved me, you never would have done that! And, I frankly don't care if I hurt your feelings, or not, but I'm dismayed you would think of me like that. I'm your friend, and that's it! That's all I ever want to be with you!" she just yelled out a burst.

Then, the silence and heartbreak, that filled the apartment, was so thick, you could cut it with those infomercial knives. I was stunned. I was hurt. I was angry. I was shocked. I wanted to open the door, and try and plead my case to her. Since the door was locked, I knew that it wasn't going to happen. I just walked away slowly, and headed back into my room.

Part of me was tempted to get angry by this, but I have seen first hand how anger can be the wrong course of action. Especially, if there is a misunderstanding. My aunt and uncle had a problem with that, but then when they both learned the truth, all was well with them.

I knew that there was a misunderstanding here. there had to be. I mean, I saw her journal, right then and there, last night, and it said that she wanted me. It didn't all quite gel with me, when I tried to connect the two together. The journal and her reaction just before. I then decided to take a walk, and clear my head a bit. I got dressed, and decided to head to the mall.

I knew that my friend, and coworker Peter would be on the staff today, at work, and that he could probably make me feel better. Also, I knew that Sarah was there, and she was a friend of Mary's. Maybe she could shed some light on the mysterious situation. Also, I can find out for real, how did my previous hypnotic command play out for both of them.

I got dressed, and went to find something, the security tape from last night. I brought it home, so to decide what to do with it. I was tempted to keep it, but I decided it was too risky, so I brought it with me, so I could dispose of the tape.

So, off I went. I went to Fashion Central, my job, to speak to my friends. I knew that wouldn't be a problem. The manager who was on was none other than Sean. He was in his mid-30's, and hopped around from place to place, before getting here. Short guy, wears glasses, but not nerdy looking at all. he is very friendly, and can be a bit of a pushover, but only when necessary. I mean, people didn't take advantage of him maliciously, but if something came up, he'd take care of backing you up.

I just wasn't sure who the other person was on with them, off the top of my head. My guess was it was either intellect poet of an odd girl that was Clara, or the strange gay psycho known as Tony. They were both great people, but they sometimes said strange things, that made normal people feel uneasy.

When I got inside of the store, I could see who was the other person on the staff. It was the "psychotic ballerina" himself, Tony. That was my nickname for him. he was a great dancer, who had moves from all styles. But he was a little on edge, especially in his love life. sometimes, he'd be so angry about his ex-partner, that he'd want to go and hurt him badly, and other times he shows off his pocket knives he collects. But, he always had an ear to listen, and was easy to talk to when not angry. he saw me, as he rang up the first customer, and waved to me. I waved back, and headed to the register counter. There, I saw Sean coming out from the back room, and heading out here.

"Hey, guys." I said.

"Hey! What's new?" said Tony. Sean just nodded his head, as he was on a cellphone. "Oh! Sarah and Peter came in, they are in the back." Said Sean. Tony nodded, just I was going to answer.

"Nothing much. I just had my heart broken." I said.

"What?! Are you serious? That's great! said Sean.

"I beg your pardon?" I said to Sean. he then looked up, and then realized what he said. "hold on a sec, honey!" he said into the phone. "I'm sorry I wasn't talking to you. it's my wife. She just got the mail, and our loan request for the new house was approved!" he said all happy, jumping up and down.

I then felt a small sign of embarrassment come over me, which I quickly covered with delight, for Sean. He was wanted this for as long I as I known him to work here, and now he got it. Now, he and his family will now live in a house of their own, and not rent that crummy place they lived in before. You want to talk bad? He lived in a place, with an open bathroom, very run down, with a child. He was happy, but wanted his kid to have a better place to live, and his own room, for that matter. He also wanted his wife, to have her dream, of a beautiful custom kitchen, complete with the window right above the sink.

"That's great!" said Tony.

"Yeah, congrats!" I said also.

"Thanks, guys!" he said to us, turning away to focus speaking now on his wife, on the phone.

"So, what happened?" said Tony.

"I tried to tell Mary how I feel, and she just blocked me and shut me down, without explaining why, or what I had done wrong." I said.

"Hmm.....sounds like she may have dated one or two mega-creeps in her lifetime," said Tony.

"Mega-creeps?" I said, not knowing what he meant. This guy invented a lot of strange phrases of his own, which I started to use myself, as they caught on with me. I'll refrain from giving examples only because this tale is not a comedy, it's a tale of love.

"She is a strong girl, and dated one or two, of these guys, who started to treat her like the world. The guy in example here may always have been jealous of her and her friends, so he, or they, if more than one, slowly started to place ideas into her head. Ideas that any guys friends may be after only nookie from her, faking the friendship. So, when she began to believe it, she shuts anyone down that approaches interest in her, even if she cares about them, for fear of this rejection and loss of friendship. Also, if you breakup with one of these guys, he makes you feel lower than dirt, when you aren't with him. The pain that is attached with it, is strong and lasting, that it takes a long time, or counseling, to get over that sort of brainwashing. The guy who would do that, and succeed to a girl like Mary, is a 'mega-creep'. " he said.

Then, it started to click with me, and began to make sense. That might explain the reaction I got. I always knew that she had a bad choice in men, but never would have guessed on something like this. The stress she must be feeling from this unreal fear, must be why and how she started to take up smoking. I then began to think up what I might do, to knock down these nonsense ideas.

I just sighed, and nodded my head, while Tony rang up a lady for a pair of shoes and a dress. I told him thanks, and made my way over to the back room. When I got into the main back area, I heard some strange noises. I was going to call out to see if Peter or Sarah was there, but then when I was about to, I peeked into the main storage area. What I saw, seemed to defy description. But, I'll try anyway.

The first sight, was Peter and Sarah there in heat, making out like crazy. They must have been making out for minutes on end, because they stopped to come up for air. Then, she pulled off his shirt, and started to go down on him, kissing and licking his stomach. She then undid his belt and zipper, and his pants came down. She then reached, without hesitation, and his dick went right into her mouth. She started licking, and sucking like her life depended on it. he was moaning and groaning incoherently, holding her head. A short while later, he pulled her up, and kissed her, without coming.

faster, and harder, when they weren't supposed to. They were together making love, because of my setting things into motion for them.

He then pulled off her shirt, bra, and pants. Her tits were incredible. They were large, and all real, for a small framed woman. he dove right into them, with his mouth, while pulled her pants and thong off. Then they stumbled their way to the wall, right by the shoe stacks, and he pinned her against the wall. Then, she reached down, and lead his dick, inside of her. He held onto her, while she held onto his back and shoulders, kissing him. this has a hard quick fuck right here. She bounced up and down so fast, I couldn't tell you how many times she appeared to come. It was just so easy to spot when Peter did. he shook, and she followed suit. They kissed, and then started to quickly get dressed.

I ducked out of sight, knowing they didn't see me, and then decided to have fun. I yelled out, faking that I had just come inside of the back area. "Hello? Peter? Sarah?" I yelled out. Then I heard the two lovebirds whispering.

"shit, someone's coming!" said Sarah, quickly struggling to get her bra on.

"Other than me?" said Peter, giggling and quickly getting dressed. I made sure to fake slow movements, so to give them enough time.

"get dressed, funny man!" she said, sneaking in a few quick pecks while getting the last of their stuff on.

Then I figured I had given them enough time, and moved into the room. When I did, they were dressed, and looked like they were looking for something.

"Hey, Tom!" said Peter noticing me.

"what are you doing here?" said Sarah.

"I was actually looking for you two. I need to talk to you guys." I said.

"What about?" said Peter.

"There's something screwy going on around here." I said.

"No, there's not!" they both said at the exact same time, nervously.

"What's wrong with you guys? I mean, other than that Peter your shirt is inside out, and that Sarah, your lipstick is smeared and that your belt and fly are open." I said.

They then both looked and saw I was right, and promptly fixed the problems. "Don't worry, I won't say anything, if you don't." I said.

"Thanks. We're trying to figure this out ourselves." Said Peter.

"Looks like you have already got a head start in the nookie department." I said. "But, I'm happy for you two. Anyway, I'm here because I need your help."

"What?" said Sarah.

"Listen. It's about Mary. I told her how I feel, and she just shut me out, and said she didn't share the feelings for me. But, I suspect there's more afoot here. I can feel it." I said.

"Well, it's about time you noticed!" said Sarah. "That would explain why she...." she continued until she stopped herself.

"What? Why she what?" I said.

"You didn't hear it from me, OK?" she said.

"Fair enough. What is it?" i said.

12