The Ring of Truth Ch. 02

Story Info
A mother and daughter as well as his own mother?
5.2k words
4.58
74.6k
94

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,061 Followers

As always, my characters involved in the sex are all over the age of 18. Since this is my fantasy, there are no STD's or unwanted pregnancies. All of my characters enjoy good hygiene so showers are only mentioned when part of the sex. They also eat when needed, none of my characters go hungry.

If anyone should discover such a ring, I could be convinced to buy it.

Please enjoy, comments are always appreciated and high votes massage my ego. I sense there will be a long buildup to this one, longer than my usual.

*

Tatiana leaned between her mother and I in order to lick us both clean of my spunk. Through suddenly sleepy feeling eyes, I looked down to see I had made a good sized mess between Madame Maria's body and mine. Tatiana though was wasting no time cleaning us up with her tongue.

She did well enough that I was able to relax. Just like any self satisfied male of any age, I fell asleep. The last thing I remembered saying to myself was that the mother daughter team should go home. Maybe I said it aloud.

My mother found me still on the couch when she returned. She must have been shocked to see me lying on the couch with my dick still hanging out of my pants.

I woke to her calling out my name.

"Rick! What are you doing?"

"Umm, Mom, I..."

Not fully awake, I had difficulties finding words at this point.

"Look at the mess you've made on my couch, young man!" exclaimed Mom.

Nothing to say to that. Mom stormed up to the couch. She further checked out me, my deflated cock, and the drying sperm around me.

"You are supposed to do things like that in your room and not on my couch," she said in a softening tone. Obviously she was referring to me masturbating. She couldn't know of my two visitors.

"Why don't you go upstairs and get cleaned up, Rick, while I take care of this mess."

Her tone of voice had changed dramatically from her earlier anger at me. And, all the while, my mother had her eyes locked on my cock. I don't think she had seen it in some years so her gaze was exploratory. Not that it would be an impressive sight in its current condition.

I swung my legs to the floor and climbed to my feet. My mother did not move so I ended up standing fairly close to her. Without hesitation, she moved a step closer to me, leaving her body snugged up close to mine. Her arms reached up to my shoulders. Pulling my face down to hers, Mom's lips approached mine.

Her kiss was again unlike a typical mother and son kiss. Mom oozed passion, locking her lips against mine. The tip of her tongue darted between my lips. I was taken by surprise and backed off.

Blushing, Mom said, "Get cleaned up and I'll see you in your room shortly."

Was there a promise in her instructions? My mind brought back my thoughts about my mother from yesterday. I remembered labeling her a MILF. I remembered getting a hardon while picturing her. I remembered deciding I really wanted to fuck my own mother.

Freshly showered, I lay flat on my bed with my hands behind my bed. I had put sweats on, ignoring briefs, and my cock was standing up. I was still thinking about making love to my Mom and my hardon was my body's response.

After some time had passed, my mother entered my room, stopping just past the doorway. Immediately, she saw my dick announcing its presence to the world.

Shaking her head, Mom said, "I know you are a young man with needs but you have to keep that thing under control."

It didn't take a genius to realize she was talking about my prick. I was stunned when my mother turned around and walked away. Talk about confused. I didn't understand what had just happened. Where went the passion and promise from downstairs.

My phone buzzed indicating a text had arrived. It was from my best friend Jamie inviting me over to his house to play video games. On my way out of the house, I stopped to have a quick piss and noticed my new ring on the counter. I almost passed it by but slipped it on my finger so I could show it to my buddy. And tell him about Madame and Tatiana.

At Jamie's house, I knocked on the door as usual and walked right in. We spent so much time at each other's house that we weren't very formal. I walked into the kitchen, my usual first stop. Sasha and Maya, Jamie's mother and sister, were sitting at the table with coffee cups in front of them. I accepted when offered a cup of my own.

"Something came up suddenly," said Sasha. "Jaime had to go downtown to run an errand for his father. He'll probably be gone a few hours."

I watched Sasha when she walked across the room to the coffee maker. I had a crush on Sasha for some years now. She was always so loving and endearing to me. When needed, Jamie's mother would give me hugs and kisses on the cheek. It started before I was old enough to think of her as a woman but changed, in my mind anyway, as I grew older. Many of my masturbation fantasies included Sasha.

It wasn't that she was a raving beauty that attracted me. Sasha was about my mom's age and size. She was a little heavier but her plumpness did not deter my sexual speculations about her. Perhaps it was her large, heavy breasts that drew me to her.

Jamie's sister Maya was just a year older than he and I. She was the young lust of my life. Sasha was a very typical teenager in many ways. She was slightly taller than her mother, about five foot two, and couldn't weigh much more than a hundred pounds. Maya was very athletically minded and kept her body in good shape. Long, muscled legs, a flat tummy, and B Cup breasts.

Throughout high school, she had been a member of the popular crowd. She was active in all the socially desirable clubs and was even a cheerleader. In her final year of high school, she was both the Homecoming Queen and the head cheerleader.

Bringing me over my coffee, Sasha noticed my ring.

"That's a very pretty ring, Rick. Is it new?"

"I just bought it yesterday," I told her.

Sasha leaned over to get a closer look allowing her boobs to push outwards from her chest. The cut of her fairly drab housedress showed some amount of cleavage. With Sasha bent over me the way she was, I was able to see under her dress to the tops of her boobs. As I admired what I could see, I was developing a chubby.

"This is a fabulous ring. Maya, come see Ricky's new ring."

In a moment both women were oohing and aahing over my jewelry. Sasha had pulled my hand upwards towards her making it difficult for Maya to get a good look. Sasha held my hand flat against her tits admiring it from every angle. Each of her movements caused my hand to rub against her massive boobs.

Standing between my legs, Maya demanded a look of her own. With obvious reluctance, Sasha surrendered my hand to her daughter. Taking my hand, Maya held it up in the air, twisting and turning it, in order to afford her a view of the ring from every angle.

I really don't know why but somehow Maya stumbled and landed on my lap. Having recently been given a feel of her mother's boobs, my cock was still hard. There was no way Maya could avoid it since it was poking her in the ass. Rather than jump up as I would have expected, Maya wriggled her way into a comfortable position with my cock sticking up and rubbing against her jean covered crotch.

For just a moment, I was distracted from the sexy teenager on my lap. The ring seemed to be heating up on my finger. I looked to see that there was a glow to it. The jewels were shining brightly.

My attention was almost immediately dragged back to Maya when she put one arm around my shoulders, never having been this close to me before. She held the hand with the ring on it up still admiring it, my arm brushing the side of one of her gorgeous boobs. Her mother stepped in close to look at it again putting her breasts almost close enough for me to touch. The teenager tugged my arm a little further from herself, planting my palm on her mother's tit.

"Oh my fucking gawd," I thought to myself. "What the fuck is going on?"

Maya surrendered my hand to her mother who began to rub my hand across her tits. With her now free hand, Maya turned my head towards her, moving in for a kiss. There was no finesse to it at all. Her lips crushed against mine, her tongue bullied its way into my mouth. With her tongue wrestling with mine, she put her hand down on my cock just resting it there.

This was such a new and exciting experience that my dick was spasming backwards and forwards. A quick flick of my eyes to Sasha and I saw that she was smiling in approval of the actions of her teenaged daughter and I. Sasha pulled my hand even tighter against her breasts, not wanting to be left out of the action.

Maya was a very aggressive kisser. Her tongue never stopped its wrestling match with mine. Since I was wearing sweats, she was able to get a solid grip on my rod, squeezing it hard. Not enough to hurt, mind you, just hard enough to make it throb.

Sasha let my hand fall from her tits. Again, my eyes flicked in her direction to see what was going on. It was such an amazing sight that I pulled away from the daughter completely to ogle her mother. Sasha had pulled her top down and was reaching behind her to undo the catches on her bra. In seconds, the mother was topless.

I needed no urging or direction. I reached for the closest tit of my own volition. Sasha's tits were, as previously mentioned, big. Showing her age, her boobs sagged somewhat yet her now hard nipples poked straight out, not down. Sasha's nipples were large enough to suit her large tits and appeared to be rock hard.

With the hand wearing the glowing and almost burning ring, I wrapped my hand around one tit and then the other. I caught her nipples between my spread fingers, locking them in place. Those tits were firm and heavy. So very alluring, they invited my mouth to lick and suck them.

I tried leaning forward, closer to them, but Maya's arm reaching down to my cock prevented it. She had wormed her hand beneath the waistband of my sweats and was fondling my cock directly. Maya was gently squeezing my dick now while stroking it up and down. When she reached my little head, she cupped it in her hand smearing my drops of pre-cum on her palm.

Fortunately, for my mental well being, her mother stepped close enough to me that I was able to put my mouth on one of her nipples. Before I could do much more than give it one quick kiss, both she and Maya changed positions again.

This time the both of them went to their knees in front of me. Working together, they tugged on me and my sweats, pulling them down to my ankles. My cock waved back and forth demanding attention from the mother and daughter team.

Attention it got. Sasha took my furry nuts in hand, cupped them, and squeezed them gently. The woman knew just how much pressure could be applied without hurting a guy. With one hand holding my balls, the mother reached to my dick with a surprisingly long tongue. She licked me from my root to the tip of my little head.

Working still as a team, Maya reached up and pulled my head to her. Our lips touched gently allowing the teenaged daughter to suck my bottom lip between her teeth. Grinning, she nibbled at it before doing the same thing to my upper lip. All the while, she had a hand with two fingers extended running along from the bottom of my balls back as far as she could reach. Every time she passed over my prostrate, my cock lurched, slapping her mother in the face.

Maya continued her finger play along my perineum and continued to convey her passion in our kisses. Her tongue wrestled with mine as she held my lips tightly to hers. With her mother licking my rod like a popsicle, and her daughter's passionate kisses combined with her digital action, I was as hard as I had ever been.

I tore my lips away from Maya as I wanted to see her mother mouthing my dick. Sasha was still working me over with her tongue swizzling my cock. Involuntarily, I flexed my muscles causing my cock to slap at the mother.

Realizing I was not going to be returning to our kissing, Maya joined her mother on her knees beginning to lick along my dick in tandem with her mother. I didn't think my cock could get any harder but it managed.

The mother and daughter synchronized their tongue work, both starting at my root and working upwards. Their tongues would meet at the top with their lips so close as to be able to kiss. That was something I wanted to see. And see it I did. When their lips would meet, the mother and daughter exchanged passionate soul kisses.

Their passion was so obvious, as well as erotic, I wanted to see more of it. The two ladies ignored my cock to make out with one another. They showed no sign of stopping, getting more and more involved with each other. My cock started to hurt, I grabbed it, squeezed, and began stroking it.

Never had I seen an erotic display like Sasha and Maya, mother and daughter, were giving me. My cock couldn't take it much longer. The ring was actually burning my finger and, it seemed, transferring some of its heat to my dick.

That was enough! My cock exploded showering the two women's faces with my cum. As the first spurt of cum hit them, they turned their faces towards my cock. I aimed so that both mother and daughter were being covered with my cum. When I was drained, I looked with some amount of pride at their sperm covered faces.

I don't know where the thought came from. I wanted to see them licking my cum off each other. They did. In fact, while they were licking and I was watching, Maya began to feel her mother's naked tits as well. The women were so absolutely hot.

Unfortunately, we were interrupted by the sound of the automatic garage opener announcing the arrival of Jamie. None of us wanted him to see what had been going on. All three of us jumped to our feet, the women running out of the room and me pulling up my pants.

My finger was hurting badly at this point. It was also covered by some of my sperm. I just took it off and stuck it in my pocket. Jamie came into the kitchen. We exchanged greetings and I told him I had been waiting for him all afternoon. I didn't want to face his mother and sister when they eventually returned so I told my buddy I could not stay any longer. On my way out the door, I told him I would be back the following day.

I made my way home as quickly as I could. Flinging myself onto the livingroom couch, I pondered the activity of the afternoon. My memory of the mother daughter duo working over my cock brought some strength back to the slumbering appendage.

I wondered where my mother was and what she was doing. I wondered if I could jerk my hardening dick right there or did I need to retreat to my bedroom. Deciding discretion was the better part of valour, I decided to go upstairs. Not wanting my mother to realize what was going on should I run into her upstairs, once standing, I pushed my dick to a less noticeable position.

I felt something hard in my pocket. Without thinking, I reached in and pulled out the ring still smeared with traces of my cum. It wasn't shining at that point, it looked like the cheap costume jewelry it was. Mom chose that moment to announce her presence, calling out my name before entering the livingroom to look for me. I stuck the ring on my finger and walked towards the archway, meeting Mom partway across the room.

Damned if that fricken ring wasn't starting to heat up again.

Mom had a huge smile on her face as she walked to me.

"I'm so glad you're home," she said. "I've missed you."

This was not a normal greeting for my mother. I wasn't quite sure what I should say in response.

"Umm...yeah, Mom...I missed you too."

Mom wrapped me in her arms before leaning in to give me a "welcome home" kiss. I assumed that was what she was doing although we had not been accustomed to kissing hello or goodbye. Not since I was in primary school anyway.

The tip of my mother's tongue darted between my lips. Her body was pressed tightly against me, her boobs flattened, and one leg between mine, her thigh rubbing against my groin. This was definitely not the way she had greeted me in primary school. But, then, who was I to argue about learning new things?

Again, this kiss was not a typical mother son kiss. Not with Mom's tongue in my mouth wrestling with my own. The passion my mother was showing for me was undeniably greater than that displayed by the two women earlier.

Mom's leg between mine had garnered my full attention. I had a chubby growing. I reached around my mother's body to take her ass in my hands. It was a good ass. It felt very hard and firm when I squeezed it. And squeeze it, I did. As well as caressed her bottom. I pushed her cheeks together and pulled them apart. I also pulled her tighter against me, increasing the connection between her leg and my hardening her cock.

Mom pulled her lips away from mine in order to give her son bedtime instructions just as she did when I was a little boy. Sort of.

"You need to go get showered up for bed," she said. "While you're doing that I'm going to get changed."

"Yes, Mom."

"If you do a good job of it, Mommy will give you a treat."

"What kind of treat, Mommy?"

"If you're a good boy, Mommy will suck your cock."

It didn't take me very long at all to perform the three s's. I only shave a couple times each week but decided it would be appropriate that day. Writing of difficult, not jerking off in the shower was extremely difficult. In my room, waiting for my mother, I tried just lying on my bed but I was too excited, too antsy. I took a few minutes to tidy up my room. Anything to occupy my hands while waiting.

I heard the creaking of the hinges on Mom's bedroom door indicating she was leaving and, presumably, heading my way. Despite repeated request to WD40 her door, I always ignored her since the squeaking served as an early warning system for those needful times.

By the time, Mom arrived at my door, I was lying on my back with my hands behind my head, the soul of innocence and patience. Maybe not so innocent though since my cock was already hard in anticipation of losing my virginity to my mother.

Standing in my doorway, dressed in lingerie, my mother was a vision of loveliness. Her dark hair hung down to her shoulders and she wore a minimum of makeup. The burnt orange gown she was wearing was form fitting and covered her from the top of her breasts down to her ankles.

It was a combination of satin and lace. The lace covered her breasts, accentuating them more than simply hiding them, while the rest was satin. From the bottom to just below her waist, a triangular piece was missing. The open piece accentuated her long legs, encased in pale stockings suspended from her garter belt. The four inch stilettoes she was wearing made her legs appear even longer and more defined.

And, of course, my mother's pussy. It was hidden behind a very brief pair of panties snugged up tightly, displaying a cameltoe. At this point, I wasn't sure of how much shaving she had done. I was to discover shortly that her pussy was devoid of all hair. Yup, hardwood floors.

Slowly, Mom turned around, showing off her form for my admiration and approval. In the rear, the triangular satin piece was also missing. In this case, it had been replaced with lace that highlighted my mother's beautiful ass. My hardened cock waved its approval from under my briefs.

Facing me again, Mom walked to the foot of my queen sized bed, placing one foot in front of the other as if she were a model on a catwalk. Standing at the foot of my bed, Mom made sure she had my full attention. Not like that wouldn't be the case. An erotically garbed MILF ready to fuck her son. How could my attention be anywhere else?

Her hands caressed her body further moulding the gown to her body. Mom's hands cupped her breasts and lifted them far enough for her to lay a kiss right at the edge of the material covering them. Her hands went down her body, hiding her pussy for a moment before continuing to her thighs. All the while Mom was staring me right in the eyes.

petskunk
petskunk
2,061 Followers
12