The Rings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,708 Followers

"How about if I twist it around like this?..." Lindsey asked as she corkscrewed her finger around inside his ass in a way that made Steven whimper in amazed excitement.

"I'll bet you won't be able to hold it if I do this! Let's see!..."

And without waiting for his response Lindsey bobbed her head down and siphoned Steven's crimson knob into her mouth. At the same time she squeezed his balls and pressed up even deeper into the depths of his anus with her lewdly invading finger.

It was more stimulation than poor Steven could handle. His nuts gave a violent twitch in Lindsey's hand and he started spewing come in wrenching spasms.

"Ahhh!...Nahhhh!....Unnnn!...' he cried, almost passing out at the intensity of his orgasm. He couldn't take his eyes off Lindsey's as he arched his back and the come streamed from his cock into her leeching mouth.

Lindsey's own eyes went wide with surprise at the sheer volume of boy juice that was pouring down her throat. Steven's lurching balls pounded frantically against the underside of her tits as his come erupted in a fountain of fiery goo.

"Ummmm!...Ummm!...Ummmm Hmmm!..." Lindsey moaned. She hadn't been planning to swallow it but Steven started coming so fast and so hard that she never had a chance to get her mouth off him. She had no choice but to swallow or choke on it. And even swallowing as fast as she could, there was still a steady overflow of viscous cream oozing from the corner of her mouth and spilling out onto the upper slopes of her breasts.

"Umm Hmm!...Umm Hmm!...Umm Hmm!..." she encouraged as the torrent of sperm persisted. She continued to work her finger in and out of Steven's loosening rectum by way of further encouragement.

"Unn!...Unnn!...Unnn!..." Steven grunted as his orgasm went on and on.

Lindsey continued to look up into Steven's eyes the whole time that he was coming in her mouth.

"Oh God!...Lindsey!...No more!...I can't..." Steven gasped as the continuing spasms that wracked his genitals started getting downright painful.

Lindsey ignored him and when the scalding flow did start to ease, she snapped her wrist three of four times under his ass. That made her prodding finger wiggle around inside him in a very rude way and provoked another brief, but satisfying, flurry of spurts from his now cringing testicles.

"Nahhh!...Goddd!...Nooo!.." he groaned as the room started to spin around him.

Lindsey waited until she was sure that he was done before she removed her lips from his purple knob with a lewd slurp.

"Just wanted to make sure I got it all!..." she said with a smile, wiping her mouth and her chin with the back of her hand.

Steven collapsed back onto the couch gasping for breath. He had never come so hard in his life. He was barely aware of what was happening as Lindsey gracefully rose to her feet, keeping a watchful eye on him as she did so. Calmly she re-buttoned her shirt and then turned to Danni and Mike.

"Well I think that should take care of our little chemistry problem. Oh Mike. Don't look so pissy. I didn't hear you complaining when Danni was getting you off. So why don't we just go see what there is to eat in the kitchen."

She turned and looked back at Steven who was sprawled on the couch, his hard-on still startling erect at his groin despite the wracking orgasm he had just experienced.

"I'm sure my new study buddy has got some homework to catch up on back at his house. He'll be able to find his own way out won't you baby?..." she said with a teasing moue.

"Come on mister. You've got some explaining to do!..." Lindsey said, grabbing Mike by the arm and sort of half dragging him towards the kitchen.

That didn't stop Mike from giving Steven a ferocious scowl as he followed after his girlfriend.

Danni hesitated though. As she walked by the couch she stopped and looked down at Steven with a thoughtful expression.

Steven was just finally starting to focus on his surroundings once more. His cock was just beginning to loose some of its hearty stiffness. He looked at Danni staring down at him and wondered what she must be thinking.

"Aren't you coming?..." Lindsey asked Danni from the doorway leading to the kitchen.

"Ahhhh!...No!...In a minute. I want to ask Steven about his...about his sister. Just...just give us a minute. ..." Danni replied.

"Yeah sure! But don't keep him too long! He's still got to get us through Mrs. Blair's class O.K.? ..." Lindsey snorted.

"Whatever!...I'll be right there..." Danni said, fixing her eyes on Steven's exposed groin.

Distractedly, she reached under her skirt and worked her little panties off. Then she gathered the edge of her skirt in one hand and planted that fist on her hip, baring her naked loins to the totally amazed young man in front of her. Tipping her pelvis up, she used the thumb and forefinger of her other hand to spread apart her juicy labia. Steven suddenly had an unobstructed view of Danni's glistening pink vagina.

Despite the fact that Lindsey had just given him the first and most amazing tit / blow job that he had ever had, his penis did give a little twitch and start to re-stiffen noticeably as Danni gave him her wanton little up-skirt display.

"Don't you guys ever get tired of being led around by your dicks?..." the smiling young cheerleader asked Steven, clenching and unclenching her interior muscles so that her glistening pink channel pulsed invitingly in front of his transfixed gaze.

"I...I'm not sure what you...I mean...I'm not usually...not like...I mean never really... But I could see...I mean...what...what was the question?..." Steven mumbled in utter confusion. His cock had returned to maximum rigidity in response to Danielle's lewd display. He had had no idea when he decided to talk to Lindsey after to school that it would lead to anything like this.

"Never mind..." Danni replied.

"Now slide off that couch. On the floor. On your back. Go on! Do it!...That's it! ..." Danni instructed as Steven awkwardly moved off the couch and onto the floor. He had no idea what she wanted from him. Lindsey had been very clear when she said that Danni was a lesbian.

"Oh my! Look at you..." Danni said with a smile as Steven's cock strained upwards from his loins, not quite touching his stomach. She let go of her little skirt and stepped around so that she was straddling his head with her ass pointed towards his feet. She smiled down at him over the swell of her breasts, shifted her feet a little further apart and gave her ass a little shake. Steven sucked in an excited breath when she did that, his eyes riveted on the naked apex of her loins.

"Now let me show you one of the routines we were working on at school just yesterday."

And with that the blonde put her little hands on her hips and started doing some high kicks. Steven stared open mouthed at the way her fleshy labia twisted and turned as her legs scissored up and down. After a few of these Danni finished by resuming her stance above Steve's face but now with her feet planted about a foot outside of each of his shoulders. She swung her hips in a few wide orbits and then stopped and spread her feet even further apart. In this pose her meaty lips were spread wide apart and her juicy pink interior was wide open above Steven's captivated gaze

"And now for the big finish.." she purred as she slowly and deliberately did the splits, stopping when her molten center was poised only a hair's breath above Steven's incredulous face. She held that position, her eyes burning down into his, practically daring him to kiss it.

But Steven was too awestruck by Danni's wanton posing to do anything other than stare. Finally she said to him in a throaty murmur... "Can you touch your nose with your tongue?..."

"What?..." Steven croaked uncomprehendingly.

"Can you?..." she asked sweetly.

Steven hesitantly tried to do it but came up a little short.

"Not bad for a first try. Maybe after a little workout you'll do better..." the blonde teased.

"Now don't move!..."

With her eyes still smoldering down into his she extended her left foot out even further. She lowered herself until her little skirt surrounded Steven's head and she had covered his nose and his mouth with her gaping pussy.

She sighed with satisfaction as she settled herself more heavily on the young man's disbelieving face.

"Four years of ballet!..." she said triumphantly.

"Now lick it!..." she purred. She couldn't see his face since it was now hidden beneath her skirt so she gave her hips a little shimmy to encourage the thunderstruck young man laying beneath her.

Steven was too flustered and excited to do anything other than obey. He placed his shaking hands on her thighs and turned his face under Danni's loins. He started to nod his head and work his tongue through her greasy channel with an enthusiasm that was fueled by an incredible arousal.

"Ummm!...That's it!...Eat that pussy!..." Danni enthused, leaning slightly forward to open herself even further to Steven's oral attentions.

"Unn!..Unn umm!...Umm!..." Steven groaned gutturally as Danni's seething juices began to bathe his cheeks.

It didn't take long before the little blonde had both her palms pressing his forehead through her rucked up skirt. She held his head still and shifted on his face until she had his tongue buried deep in her throbbing center. Then she tipped even further forward so that she could scrub her clit back and forth across the bridge of Steven's nose.

"Yeah!...Shit yeah!...Like that!...Just like that!...Oh Goddd!..." Danni moaned as her loins began to stiffen. She was going to orgasm soon and she could tell it was going to be a big one. But she didn't want to come like this. She let Steven toil away beneath her greasy thighs for a little while longer.

Then suddenly she panted..." You bastard!..." as she swiveled her hips and drew her scissored legs beneath her. Ultimately she ended up squatting over Steven's face. She shifted around until she was straddling him with her knees shoved up under his armpits.

Steven blinked up anxiously at the panting cheerleader glaring down at him. His face was red and gleaming with a generous coating of her girl juices.

"What?...What is it?..." he stammered in confusion.

Danni grabbed his hands, pulled them up above his ears and pinned them to the floor.

"I know what you're doing..." she rasped planting her loins on Steven's breast bone and starting to edge her way back down his body.

"You think that if you get me really hot I'll let you fuck me. That's what you're trying to do isn't it?..." Danni said with flashing eyes.

"What?...No!...I didn't ever...I mean...I thought you were...like...you know...what Lindsey said ...gay... " Steven stammered. But even as he was denying Danni's accusation, he was acutely aware of her pussy sliding wetly across his chest and onto his stomach. Her fluttering lower lips were leaving a greasy smear behind them as Danni inched backwards towards his loins. His cock strained up towards that approaching beacon like a heat seeking missile locking on a target.

"No?..." Danni queried releasing one of Steven's hands and reaching down between her legs.

"Because there's absolutely no way I'd ever let you fuck me with...this..." she hissed, clenching her little fist tight around the root of Steven's rigid erection and yanking down on it.

"You know that right?..." she asked again. She pushed back further, sliding her ass across Steven's tummy. She changed her grip on his cock, holding it by the tip and laying it flat on his stomach. Then she straightened her back and sat on it, planting her pussy on his rigid shaft.

He whimpered with excitement at the feel of the cheer leader's meaty labia enfolding his length like a hot dog bun surrounding a sausage.

"Yeahhh!...Uhhh...sss...ssure..." Steven barely managed to croak. Danni started sliding back and forth on his eager cock, shamelessly dry humping him in her girlfriend's living room. Then she leaned forward so that she could drag her clit back and forth across Steven's knob as she hunched over his pulsing erection.

"Ummm!...That's good that...that you know that...Ohhh!...that you can't...can't fuck...Oh shit! ...fff...fuck me!..." Danni groaned in her own excitement.

As she was saying this, the little blonde tipped her pelvis down and pushed back, impaling herself firmly on the end of Steven's prick.

"Oh Goddd!..." Steven groaned as Danni's silky sheath surrounded him.

"No!...You can't!...You're not going to fuck me!...Not going to...to fuck me!...Not...fucking me!...Not!...No!...You're not!...Fucking me!...Fucking me!..." Danni chanted ever more faintly as she slowly straightened up over the saddle of Steven's loins. And even as she repeated her litany of denial, she was riding up and down on the top half of his responsive tool in a slow but steamy rhythm.

Steven didn't know what to think. He wouldn't force himself on Danni or any girl but he hadn't had to do anything. She had taken all the initiative and despite what she was saying she was the one doing the fucking. Steven didn't know what she really wanted but he was more than happy to just lay there and take it as she hoisted herself up and down on his steely cock.

The truth was that the sensation of her tight, silky pussy working on his eager tool was already pushing him towards another orgasm. Unconsciously he was digging his fingernails into the carpet beneath him to try and keep himself from letting go too soon.

"Nahhh!...Danni!...That feels so good!...Ahhh!...I don't know...Unn...how much...how much...Ahhh!..."

"Shhh!..." Danni hissed biting her lip in concentration as she continued to post up and down on his throbbing length.

"Danni! Are you coming?..."

It was Lindsey talking as her quick little steps could be heard approaching the doorway. The footsteps stopped and there was a quick intake of breath. Steven turned to look but the couch blocked his view of the doorway.

"Are you fucking him?..." Lindsey whispered, staring over the couch at the entwined pair in disbelief.

"No I'm not!..."

"Well it sure looks like you are!..." although with Danni's little cheer leader's skirt spilling over their coupled loins Lindsey couldn't really see for sure.

"Well I'm not! Now go away!.." Danni ordered, sinking down even further to take in a little more of Steven's erection. She had gone back to ringing the base of his shaft with her thumb and her forefinger. And now she fanned out her other three fingers and closed them warmly on his quivering testicles.

"Well when you're done not fucking him we're in the kitchen!..." Lindsey said with a laugh, her voice fading as she headed back to join her boyfriend.

"Nahhh!...Danni!...Waitt!...Goddd!...I'm so close!...Don't!...I'm gonna' lose it if you don't stop!...Don't!...." Steven stammered in a low voice that he hoped Lindsey wouldn't hear. But with Danni's fingers teasing his balls and the way she was working him over with her greedy pussy, he knew he wouldn't be able to hold it much longer.

"Am I getting to you baby? You feel like you're gonna' come? Well you better not! Don't you dare! Don't even think about coming inside me you bastard!..."

But even as she said it Danni stopped in mid slide and held herself completely still on the upper half of Steven's cock.

He thought she was going to let him try and get himself under control. But he was wrong.

Even as he was about to say...'Oh yeah!...Just hold still for a minute!...', her shoulder began pumping and she started racing the ring of her thumb and her forefinger up and down the exposed portion of his shaft. Her eyes burned down into his, her nubile little breasts jiggling beneath her tank top in time with her insistent 'jack-off' strokes.

"Danni!...Don't!...Nahhh!...I can't!...I'm gonna...gonna!...Please!..." Steven whimpered, squirming frantically beneath the little blonde kneeling over him. He was trying desperately to stop from coming. But Danni seemed intent on forcing it out of him even as she told him not to.

She leaned forward a little so that her face was right in his as she sneered...

"What's the matter baby? Are those big balls of yours getting kind of blue? But you can't come inside me! Oh you'd love to do that wouldn't you lover? To shoot all that hot baby batter up inside me and knock me up! You'd do that in a heartbeat wouldn't you Stevie? But you can't! Shoot your hot load up into me and make me pregnant! Is that what you want? To make a mommy out of me. A mommy with a big round belly and swollen breasts that leak all over my shirts? You could make a baby inside me right now if you come! So don't you dare! Don't even think about it!..." Danni intoned. And all the while she was planting these lurid images in Steven's mind her little hand was pistoning up and down on the base of his cock.

Incredibly, instead of cooling his arousal, Steven was finding Danni's lewd suggestions about making a baby were in fact making him more excited. He tried as hard as he could to hold it but he just couldn't!

"Ahhh!...Get offff!...It's!...I'm!....Nahhh!..." he cried as a molten comet of sperm fired up inside Danni's leeching pussy.

The little blonde's eyes went wide as she felt that first bolt of sperm jet up inside her.

She instantly stopped her little hand's swift shuttling up and down. Her fingers snapped into a vice like clamp around the root of Steven's cock, checking the rush of come inside her.

"You bastard!..." she hissed.

Steven twisted and squeezed his buttocks tight still trying to stop his ejaculation. But it was too late. He looked up into Danni's flashing eyes in fearful apprehension. But it wasn't his fault. She had made him come. How could he not with the lewd things she was saying and the shameless way she fucked him. But right now the sperm was backing up excruciatingly in his balls. She had to let him go, let him come! She had to!

"Please!...Nahhh!...I'm sss...so sorry! I couldn't hold it!...Goddd!...Please!...You've got to let me come Danni!...Please!...You're killing me here!..." Steven gasped, twisting and bucking and pushing at Danni's knees with his hands, trying to squirm himself free from the ruthless squeeze of her fingers around his cock.

Danni knew the pain that was growing inside Steven's testicles as she held back his flow. She could feel the seething sperm pulsing for release beneath her pressing hand. But she knew what she was doing. She held him like that until the tears of frustration were welling up in his eyes.

Steven was praying that she would just slide off him and then let go of his cock and let him come. But what Danni actually did amazed him.

"You little shit! If that's what you want then do it!..." she hissed at him as she released the brutal grip she had on the base of his cock and dropped down on him like a stone.

To his complete amazement Steven found himself with his prick buried in Danni's juicy snatch right up to his balls. He opened his mouth to say something but all that came out was a gasping..."Bahhhh..."

Danni continued to stare down at him with a stern look of both displeasure and anticipation.

There was a long moment when absolutely nothing happened and the young couple both held their breaths. And then another burst of searing come tore through his length, exploding inside her and the torrent resumed. Steven was suddenly spewing a white hot river of sperm directly into Danni's uterus.

"Unnn!...Unn!..Oh God!...Unn!..." he cried in excitement and relief. With his hands planted in the carpet he drove up with his hips. He held Danni aloft, impaled on his spewing cock like a bug on a pin as his fiery orgasm wracked his loins.

Danni looked down on him with a knowing smile, reveling at the feel of each spurt of come that was jetting straight into her womb.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,708 Followers