The Rings

Story Info
College student becomes the woman of his dreams.
3.9k words
4.15
81.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howee70
Howee70
14 Followers

Michael was panting as he burst through the front door of his home. His mother was still at work. She had sent a text message to his cell phone that she was going to be late and he was to get his own supper. His Dad had passed away three years ago of a heart attack, and she really didn't need to work as hard as she did, Michael thought. The investments his father had left behind were more than enough so that they could comfortably live the rest of their lives without worrying about money.

He rushed upstairs, throwing his pack in the corner of the front hall. He dashed into his bedroom and pulled the old worn gym bag from under his bed. Heading into the bathroom, he quickly stripped down and checked his body in the mirrored shower door. Being a member of the college school swim team had its advantages, he thought. Not only did it help keep him slim and in shape, it also provided a great excuse to keep his whole body shaved. You see, Michael wasn't your average 19 year old boy. He was a 19 year old girl trapped in a boy's body.

He methodically laid out the contents of the gym bag. First there were the white cotton panties he had nicked from an old girlfriend. Then came the old bra he had rescued from his mother's donate pile. She was constantly updating her wardrobe for work and anything she wanted to get rid of was donated to the local Salvation Army Thrift Store. He had also snagged a few other things from the pile, but his most prized possession had to be one of her old 'LBD's. The breast forms had been ordered online, EBay was such a wonderful resource, and the 3 inch stilettos had come from there also.

He hurriedly pulled out his bare bones makeup kit and got to work. A dash of blue eyeshadow, a splash of black eyeliner, and ruby red lipstick completed the quick transformation into Michelle. It wasn't the most inventive name change and he knew he'd have to work on that.

After pulling the clothes on, he stepped into the pumps. Now there was only one thing left to do. His mother had forbid him to grow his hair long, so he reached into the battered box in the gym bag beside his feet. Inside was the finishing touch, the one piece that truly completed the transformation. The auburn coloured curls tickled his neck as the wig fell into place.

He turned to look in the mirror. It wasn't one of his better attempts, but it would do for the few hours he had. As he walked out of the bathroom, the click of high heels on the tiled floor was music to his ears. It always sent chills up his spine, even when Maria, his mother, clacked around the house in her pumps.

He made sure all the curtains were closed before turning the living room lights on. After grabbing a quick sandwich and a glass of pop, he flopped down on the sofa to watch television. He still had a couple of hours before his mom was due to come home, but he didn't dare go outside like this. The town was just too small and someone was bound to recognize him. He had just started to watch the evening news when he heard the car door slam in the driveway. He ripped the high heels off of his feet and started running for the stairs. His only hope was that he would make it to the shower before she got into the house. But his luck ran out as he got the bottom of the stairs. He heard the key turn in the door and his heart sank. Still, he tried anyways.

"Michael, What on earth?" he heard as he clambered up the final three steps. He raced into the bathroom and slammed the door. He had ripped the wig and dress off before she pushed the door open. Hearing her gasp, he turned to see her head off to her bedroom.

He hurriedly finished changing and stuffed everything back into the gym bag. A quick wash of his face, and he replaced the gym bag into its normal hiding spot. He flopped down on the corner of his bed. He was afraid of what his mother was going to say or do. But a part of him was also feeling a little bit of relief. At least now maybe he might not have to hide it from her anymore. There came a light tap at his door.

"I think maybe we might need to talk" his mother said shakily as he opened the door to his room. He pulled out the chair to his desk and offered it to her. He then returned to the corner of his bed.

He looked at his mother's pale face, at the smudged mascara and red eyes. There was an awkward silence that lasted a bit longer than he was comfortable with. Then she asked him to explain.

Nervously, he began to tell about his gender confusion. The more he talked, the easier it became to explain. The words seemed to flow and soon he reached the end. When he finished talking, he looked up at her, hoping for some sign of acceptance. All he saw was a woman torn in two.

Maria was definitely confused. She understood what her son was saying. How he felt more relaxed and comfortable when dressed. More like how he should really have been. But yet she did hurt inside. It wasn't because he dressed; it was because of the fact that he had hid it. That he felt he couldn't talk to her about it until she had caught him in the act. It was then that she realized he was waiting for her to say something.

"This is a lot to take in" she slowly began. "I'm going to need a few minutes to sort things out in my mind. Go take a shower and we will talk about this more after. Besides," she nervously giggled, "You still have some eyeliner on."

Michael sniggered and stood up. His mother headed for the stairs as he padded back into the bathroom for the third time that evening. When Maria heard the water start up, she headed back up to her room. She had already made up her mind. She opened her closet door and started moving hangers.

Michael finished towelling off after the long shower. He pulled on a pair of pajama pants and wiped the fog off the mirror. He was worried his mother was going to freak all over him as soon as he stepped out of the bathroom. Squaring up his shoulders, he firmly opened the bathroom door. No matter what her reaction was, it wouldn't stop him from dressing. He heard his mother call out to him. With the sound coming from his room, he was filled with trepidation. He took a deep breath and walked slowly down the hallway. His jaw dropped as he stepped into his room. His mother was standing on the opposite side of his bed with her arms crossed. But that wasn't the real shocker. That was the bed, or rather what was on it. There were four different outfits laid out there for him.

"I know they are hand me downs, but will they do? I mean, I'm not sure where your tastes lie. Although I thought I recognized the flash of this going up the stairs tonight." She held up the little black dress he had been wearing earlier.

He walked over and surveyed the treasure trove laid out before him. There were two silk blouses, with matching A-line skirts. And two pairs of very feminine jeans with t-shirts to go with them. He gasped when he saw the three brand new pairs of pantyhose. That was going to have been his next purchase.

"Thanks mom," Michael whispered. "Michelle is going to love these." He looked up at his mother. The biggest smile ever split his face from ear to ear. He ran over and hugged her.

"We'll take a trip to the city this weekend and get you a few more things. I'll also talk to a friend of your grandmothers. Her daughter is a makeup artist. Maybe she can teach you some better makeup. Hell, Even I can't pull off the blue eyes with red lips. I could use some help as well."

Friday afternoon couldn't come quick enough for Michael. But come it did. He had told the swim coach he wouldn't be able to make practice that afternoon due to the trip. This surprised the coach. Michael hadn't missed a practice since the beginning of the year. The coach nodded and told him to have fun.

During the week they had planned the whole weekend out. His mother had booked a room at the Biggie 6 motel. The car had been packed and ready to go since Thursday evening. He hurried into the house to put his school stuff away in his room. He stopped dead after glancing into the living room. His mother was sitting on the couch having tea with his grandmother.

"Michael, I've made two more appointments for the weekend," she said. "You better hurry and get changed. You have ten minutes and then the bus is leaving, with or without you," she teased.

Michael took the stairs two at a time, racing to get ready. After a quick shower, he threw on his favourite jeans and t-shirt combo. Then he was back down stairs, panting heavily. His grandmother had left while he was getting changed.

"Your grandmother suggested we visit Joanna Mulgore" Maria said. She runs a small curiosity shop, specializing in strange and exotic jewellery. She also supposedly has a sixth sense about what each person is really looking for. The story goes she is a witch, if you believe that sort of thing. We're stopping there first, before we check in to the motel. So come on...Let's get going."

When they pulled up to the address she had been given, Maria wasn't sure what to think. It looked like it was somebody's house, but the sign out front did say it was Joanna's House of Curiosities.

"This could be interesting" Michael muttered a little louder than he wanted to. Maria looked at him.

"I agree" she said.

Joanna opened the door just as they climbed up the last step.

"Come in" she said. "Pardon the mess. I've been trying to reorganize this place for months, and just don't seem to be getting anywhere. The shop is this way," she said. She was pointing down the hallway to a large open area at the back of the house. She looked at Michael.

"I understand we are looking for a special piece or two for you young man. You desire what? Something masculine, or maybe a touch feminine? I know," she said, clapping Michael on the back. "One of each. I think I have exactly what you are looking for in this last case here." Joanna winked at Maria.

Maria was shocked. The only person she had mentioned anything to was her mother. And she knew that her mom wouldn't tell anyone without asking first. The only thing she had said to Joanna when making the appointment was that they wanted something unique. Joanna put her arm around Michael's shoulders and steered him towards a case at the back of the room.

"You might find something for yourself in the first display case over there" Joanna pointed to the other end of the counter.

Michael was puzzled by this woman who was dragging him to the dustiest display case in the store. He knew his mother had told grandma, but she wouldn't tell a complete stranger would she? Yet this woman had picked up on the fact that he might be interested in feminine things. When they reached the back case, the woman pulled a worn rag from her pocket. She hurriedly slapped the top of the case, as if trying to beat the dust away. Then she stepped around the back and opened the sliding door.

"I think this set is exactly what you need young man". She had pulled a semi matching set of silver grey rings out of the display case. To Michael, they seemed to emit a faint light. One glowed blue, while the other gave off a slight pink sheen.

"They are gorgeous" he said. "But I don't know if I can afford them both. I don't have a lot of money to spend."

"Well, let's see what the magic sticker says. Oh my, how does thirty five dollars sound?" She asked.

Michael gasped in disbelief. That was exactly the amount he had decided to spend before even entering the shop. This place was spooky.

"Sold" he blurted out quickly while reaching for his wallet. He handed the woman the cash and reached for the rings. He was eager to try them on.

"Not here" the woman hissed, snapping the case closed. "Here are the instructions. You must follow them carefully, for only then will you truly appreciate the true beauty of them." She handed Michael a sealed envelope.

Maria walked over to them. "I saw a gorgeous pendant up here that I simply must have. How much?"

"Show me which one it is." Joanna said. "I'm sure we can come to an arrangement that will be mutually beneficial."

When Maria had paid for the silver Celtic Cross pendant, she too received an envelope. This puzzled her but she decided to go with the woman's eccentricities.

The two thanked the woman and left. They headed into the city and Maria checked them in to the motel. They both laughed about the woman and her shop as they dragged their bags up to the room.

Michael pulled the ring box and envelope out of the shopping bag the lady had given them. His mother was in the shower so he knew he had some time to study everything closer. When he tried to open the ring box the lid wouldn't budge. For a moment he thought the woman had scammed them by slipping a sealed, empty case into the bag when they weren't looking. Her words echoed in his mind as he turned the box over and over in his hands. Setting the box aside, he tore open the envelope and pulled out a folded piece of parchment. The note was written in a flamboyant and flowing script.

Rings of two, One pink and one blue,

The first to put on, Should match to you,

Once the fuzziness fades, Remove and trade

For the colour you feel you should be.

On the bottom she hand also jotted another line. Note: Lay down immediately after placing the second ring on your finger as a momentary loss of consciousness may occur the first time. Michael decided to wait and show the note to his mother before actually putting either ring on. He didn't want her to come out of the shower and think he was dead or something.

There came a quiet click from the ring case and it popped open on its own. What the heck, Michael thought, might as well put the blue one on. There wasn't supposed to be any major side effects from it. As it started to slide onto his finger, it seemed to shift in size to fit his slim finger. Weird he thought, but then he swore he felt a click as it settled into its resting place. The room started to get a little blurry so he leaned back against the headboard. No sooner had his head touched the wall then everything snapped back into focus.

His mother walked out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel. She gave him a quizzical look. "You ok honey? You look a little pale."

"I'm fine mom", he replied. Then he passed her the note.

"I'm going to assume you know which one is which" she said. "But what exactly are they supposed to do?"

The answer suddenly popped into his head. It was as clear as the nose on his face. "They change me. I mean physically change my body from male to female, and back again hopefully. This blue glowing one," he held up his hand to show her, "is the male one."

"And the pink one changes you to female" his mother finished. She looked at the ring in the box. "I'm glad you can tell the difference, because they both look silver to me."

Michael pulled the first ring off his hand and placed it in its resting spot inside the box. He reached for the second one, but suddenly stopped. An idea flashed through his mind. He quickly shed the skin tight jeans he was wearing. His mother gave him a strange look.

"Well, if it does change my body, I don't think my new hips and ass will fit in those jeans" he joked.

"Good point," she said. "Let me get dressed first. I have got to see how this happens, but I'm freezing here." She turned his back to him and quickly threw on her jeans and a t-shirt. "Ok," she said. "I'm ready if you are."

Michael grabbed the ring and lay down on the bed. Just as before the ring shifted in size as it slid on. Then came the click feeling, and the world closed in on him.

His eyes fluttered open a moment later. He felt a little funny and noticed an extra bit of weight on his chest. He tilted his head forward and looked at his feet. He could barely see his toes above his chest. A chest, he thought, I have TITS!!!

The next thing he knew his mother was looking down on him, a look of shock, fear, and concern on her face.

"I'm fine mom" Michael said. Even his voice had gotten softer and more feminine.

"You better hope that other ring changes you back. There's no way I could even begin to explain this to the rest of the family" She said in earnest.

He pulled the ring off of his finger and replaced it with the first one. A click and everything was back to normal again. His chest was flat and his voice was his again.

"See, I'll be fine" he told his mother. He hastily changed rings again. This time he didn't black out, but time did seem to stop for a few moments.

He stood up and almost fell on his face. The change in sexes brought with it a change in his center of gravity. He walked into the bathroom to check out what Michelle looked like in real life.

He wiped the remaining steam off the mirror and stared in awe. His normally close cropped hair now curled its way down to his slender shoulders. His features had changed to much more delicate versions of his previous face. Then his gaze dropped to his chest. The T-shirt he had been wearing was barely able to cover the new, soft mounds of his chest. He pulled it over his head and gasped at the first glance he had of his breasts. He actually had a nice set of perky tits. They jiggled up and down with every breath he took. He slowly ran his hands over them, gently squeezing them. A chill ran up his spine at all the new sensations. He held his breath as his hand slid down the smooth, soft skin of his belly. He slowly slid his hand inside the waistband of his boxers. He was sure his mother heard his squeal of joy what he found. He ripped them off and threw them into the corner. There, where his penis and scrotum had been, was now a smooth slit covered with light downy hair. He ran his fingers lightly over the outside of, just to be sure he wasn't dreaming. Shivers ran up and down his spine as he did the tentative exploration. His mother walked in behind her, as that was how he now felt about himself, towelling her hair dry.

"You know honey", she said. "You really do have a killer body. Boys are going to be chasing after you for just a sniff of your panties. You're going to have to be careful."

"MOM!!!!" Michelle said, "That's just too weird."

"What? That the boys are going to be chasing you? Or that your mom thinks her daughter has a hot body? That pendant I bought is supposed to help me look as young and hot as you do. So don't get all Miss Prim and Proper on me." Maria laughed suddenly. "Hell, if it wasn't so wrong, I'd do you myself. I have had a few female lovers in my life you know. But I will show you the best parts about being a woman." Maria wrapped her arms around her new daughter. Tomorrows' shopping was going to be so much fun. "But you should get cleaned up. We have a busy day ahead of us tomorrow. Oh, and three fun words of advice: HANDHELD SHOWER HEAD." With that, Maria walked out of the bathroom, giving Michael, NO, Michelle, time to explore her new body.

She quickly changed into her usual nightshirt and crawled into the second bed. Flipping on the TV, she quickly found TSC, and used it as background noise. She pulled her purchase from the shopping bag and proceeded to read the note that came with hers. She had lied a little bit to Michelle when she said it would make her younger and more attractive. While this was indeed true, it also was designed to allow her to literally attract anyone she wanted to go to bed with. It also removed that person's inhibitions, allowing for whatever she wanted to do with them. The down side was that it was only for a maximum of 12 hours, although it could be used multiple times on the same person, never more than once in a 24 hour period. Well, she thought as she looked at the pendant. Do I try it on tonight or wait until tomorrow?

She decided to slip the chain over her head and see just what it looked like on her. She warned Michelle through the bathroom door, but was pretty sure that it really didn't sink in to her daughter. The moans coming from the shower stall were enough to tell her that Michelle was enjoying the throes of her first female orgasm. Maria stepped in front of the mirror and placed the chain around her neck. Suddenly she felt a little light headed, and reached for the nearby chair to steady herself. When she looked back into the mirror, she couldn't believe her eyes. The woman staring back at her wasn't any younger than what she was before she placed the necklace on. Maria tore the pendant from her neck and flung it across the room in disgust. Well, she thought, at least Michelle's rings worked. If the necklace had worked too, it would have been a bonus. She decided she would stop at the old woman's house on the way home to ask if she had done something incorrectly. Who knows what sort of mistake she could have made.

Howee70
Howee70
14 Followers
12