The Rings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,709 Followers

She tightened her grip on his shaft and once more pressed him against her defiant little star.

"Sometimes you have to take what you want baby! Especially when it's right there in front of you! If you had seen what Mr. Gerard did to your little friend Lindsey, you'd know what I'm talking about!..." Mrs. Blain purred, watching a whole range of confused emotions flicker behind Steven's eyes when she said that.

"When we're back in school and you see me touch myself like this..." she said, moving one hand just behind her hip and smoothing it up and down from her waist to the bottom of her ass..."When I do that you'll know I'll be thinking about how it felt when you forced your big cock up my little butt and then gave me a good reaming before you filled my ass with your hot come. Can you do that for me baby? Drill my ass for me? I really want it!..."

Steven couldn't refuse his sexy teacher. He grasped her hips with both hands, bent his knees and leaned more and more heavily into the parted crevice of her ass. Suddenly her sphincter relaxed and the blunt nose of his cock breached that resisting channel. He drove two or three inches of his cock into her constricted back passage before she clamped down on him again and held him locked in place where he was.

"Ohhhh!..." Mrs. Blain gasped, her eyes going round as saucers and her lips parted in a shocked O. She was only faking it but wanted Steven to think she was startled by the size of his cock. She staggered on her wide spread feet but quickly recovered herself.

"Wait baby!...Ummm!..." she whimpered.

"You're so big! Let me just get used to you..." she simpered. In reality she would have been happy to just let him start plowing her. But she wanted to excite him a little more first by making him wait for it. She reached down into her groin and started drawing quick circles around her clit with her index finger. Every so often she'd stroke her finger lightly across it, making herself quiver with excitement.

Steven couldn't believe that his cock was actually inserted in the searing confines of his chemistry teacher's butt. Her little rear hole was incredibly tight. It felt like he must be all the way up her even though he could see he had only half his throbbing prick in. He tried nudging more into her juicy sheath but he couldn't get anywhere.

"Just hold still!..." Mrs. Blain said in a breathy murmur.

Still looking over her shoulder into Steven's eyes, she rocked back onto his throbbing fuck stick. Incredibly she impaled herself on his length all the way to his balls before she stopped.

"There! How's thatl?..." she asked innocently, giving her ass a lewd little shake that twisted Steven's cock excruciatingly around inside her.

"Oh my Godd!..." he groaned in response.

"I thought you'd like that. Now just hold still and let me do you for a minute."

And with that Mrs. Blain started pumping back and forth on Steven's pole. Long, deliberate slides that went from the bulging tip of his knob, all the way back to his balls. A couple of times she really banged herself back on him, frictioning his cock in a way that soon had his come churning in his balls.. And at the same time she continued to toy with her eagerly swelling clit.

Steven glided in and out of her nether hole as smoothly as if her were running on a rail. Except when she settled on the root of his shaft and bore down on him with her greasy rectum. He yelped in surprised excitement when she did that, his loins tensing with arousal.

The eager young man grabbed her hips with both hands and yanked her back onto his pole like he was pulling on an old boot.

"Shit yesss!...That's it!..." Mrs. Blain gasped as Steven's cock lunged deep up into her bowels.

"Ummmm Goddd!..." he moaned with his own arousal. He started to work his hands and his hips in concert, pulling her back hard while he pumped into her, smacking her ass with his hips as he drove himself in and out of her. The friction was really starting to burn, inciting Steven to thrust in and out of Mrs. Blain's clinging asshole ever faster.

"That's it!...Unn Hnn!...Oh yeah!...Fuck that ass!...Really give it to me!...Tear it up and then fill it with your come!..." Evelyn cried.

"Yess!...Yess!...Yess!..." Steven moaned in time with his feverish fuck strokes. It wasn't going to be long before he blasted a monster load up into his teacher's tight little heinie.

That's when the red mustang crunched up the gravel driveway and stopped in front of the garage.

"Oh shit! He's back! Quick! Before he catches us!..." Steven cried, fumbling at Mrs. Blain's hips to try and pull himself out.

But the dark haired beauty reached back and sank the nails of her hand deep into Steven's hip. At the same time she clenched her butt so tight on him that he couldn't dislodge his engorged prick from her ass's vice like grip.

"No! Finish it! He won't come in yet! We've still got time! Just hold still..." Mrs. Blain instructed, straightening so that she was standing upright in front of Steven. In this new position her ass hugged every inch of his pulsing erection. Steven noticed her shoulder drop as she started to lightly slap her clit with her fingertips.

"But!...but...he's right there!...He could come in any time!..." Steven groaned, not sure what to do. Mr. Blain was moving gas cans from the trunk of his car to somewhere out of sight in the garage. But Steven couldn't ignore the way that Mrs. Blain's ass was rippling irresistibly around his cock as she shimmied back against him and played with herself.

"Shut up and shove it in! As deep as you can!..." she hissed as she pinched her puffy little clit between her thumb and her forefinger. She rubbed it and squeezed it and started twisting it back and forth

Steven did as he was told, straining upwards from his toes. He could feel himself displacing her internal organs as he impaled his shameless teacher on his engorged tool.

"Nahhh!...Yes!...Ahhh!..Godddd!...Here...it... comes!..." the gasping beauty moaned as a feverish tension gripped her loins. She slipped her other hand off Steven's hip, reached back under her parted thighs and firmly gripped his balls.

Tom was closing the trunk of his car now. But he was texting someone on his cell phone and didn't seem to be quite ready to come in yet.

"Unnnnn!....Ahhhhh!....Yessss!...Yesss!...Yesss!..." Evelyn cried ever louder, as a series of shuddering contractions swept through her loins. She was coming magnificently on Steven's plundering cock and pressing his balls in time with the spasms pulsing through her.

"Ahhhhh!....Shittt!...." Steven gasped as Mrs. Blain's asshole started milking his cock. At the same time her hand was working his testicles, clenching and unclenching them in a hard, demanding rhythm. There was no way he could hold it when she did that.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, lifted her feet off the ground as he lunged upwards and unleashed a searing fountain of sperm into her butt.

"Wahhh!....Ahhhh!...Nahhhh!..." he cried as his own wracking orgasm overwhelmed him.

"Oh shit yes!...That's it!...Come in my ass!...Oh my Goddd!...It's so hot!...Yes!... Again!... Unn Hnn!...Unn Hnn!..." the wanton older woman encouraged.

Steven hung onto Mrs. Blain for dear life as his cock spat one burst of come after another into her receptive bowels. He couldn't have disengaged himself from her then if her husband walked through the door with his whole bowling team.

And Evelyn wasn't in much better shape. With her feet dangling in the air, she shuddered like a rag doll with every spurt of come that jetted up into her. If it wasn't for the way she was impaled on Steven's cock, like a butterfly on a pin, she would have slid to the floor like a quivering wreck. She had little choice but to lay back and enjoy all the heat and excitement that was thundering through her loins.

"Unnn!....Umm!...Unnn!..." Steven groaned. His knees were starting to tremble from the effort of holding his teacher hoisted up on his lap. His cock was loosing all sensitivity and his testicles were starting to ache. He was amazed that he was still coming.

And that was largely because Evelyn had managed to hold onto his quaking balls through all this and she was reflexively pumping them in time with his ejaculation. She wanted to make sure she extracted every drop he had. There was such a torrent of goo accumulating under her ass that it was trickling in greasy trails down Steven's legs.

"Nahhh!...Godd!...Please Mrs. Blain!...Easy!...Please!..." Steven moaned as his teacher relentlessly milked his excruciating nuts. She could feel that his come had stopped flowing inside her but still she squeezed another and another dry spasm out of him.

Steven looked out and saw that Mr. Blain was closing up his cell phone. He looked uncertainly at it like he was half expecting another message. He started walking slowly towards the kitchen.

"Shit!...Oh shit!..." Steven gasped as he unceremoniously dropped Mrs. Blain onto her feet in front of him. His cock had softened to the point that even Evelyn's snapping asshole couldn't hold him inside any longer. She let out a low mournful moan as his tumid flesh slipped out of her. She and Steven both watched as a surge of creamy sperm followed his exiting cock and ran in a viscous stream down her nylon hose.

Then she raised her head to see her husband approaching the back steps.

"Grab your pants and go sit on the other side of the table..." she instructed. As she was saying this she was calmly walking back around to the other side of the kitchen island, picking up her blouse and apron along the way. Steven did as he was told but he was panting and shivering uncontrollably, certain that they were about to be discovered.

Mrs. Blain smoothly slipped her shirt on without bothering to try and button it. She put her apron on over her head and that pretty much concealed her near nudity underneath. Then she started talking to him in mid sentence....

"...if you do that I'm sure you'll be able to keep the grade point average you need to get into Brown. And if you want any suggestions as to other schools you could apply to as a kind of 'fall back' plan, schools that have well reputed...oh hi hon! I didn't hear you drive up..." Mrs. Blain said, turning a cheery smile towards her husband who had just stuck his head in the kitchen doorway.

"You two are still at it I see. At this rate we'll be taking Steven out to dinner with us. What do you say Steve? Do you have plans?..."

Steven was so petrified, sitting there with no pants on that, he could only stare at Mrs. Blain's husband like he was the headless horseman. It seemed to him that the kitchen reeked of sex. It was all he could do not to let his eyes drift to the huge smears of come that were clearly visible on the floor tiles in front of the sink and in front of the kitchen table. He couldn't utter a sound.

"We're just wrapping it up sweetie. Now you need to get ready. If you jump in the shower now I might come up and wash your back."

"Please Captain. Not in front of the Klingons!..." Tom said with a corny Mister Spock accent and a nod at Steven.

"Right. No dinner for you then sir. Fine! All the more for me. I'm for the shower then where I'll be waiting for you with a big...smile. Steven. Nice to have met you. Take care..." Tom said just before he turned and disappeared down the hall.

Mrs. Blain watched him go and then turned her beaming face back to Steven.

"I'd ask you to join us but I don't think Tom would like it."

Steven opened his mouth to say something but all that came out was a strangled... "Eeep!" He felt himself slump down in his seat like a deflated balloon.

"What are you doing! You better get your pants on and get out of here. I wouldn't push my luck if I were you..." Mrs. Blain said as she strolled around the counter and walked over to the extremely red faced young man sitting at her table.

"And just to be clear. I expect you will be completely discreet about...everything. If I can trust you for that I think there's every possibility that we can have some more fun...soon! I hope I can count on you baby..." Mrs. Blain murmured, reaching out and laying her warm palm against Steven's cheek. With her other hand she reached back under her butt and swiped a big blob of his come off her stocking top. She brought her gooey finger to her mouth, pressed it through her puckered lips and then pulled it out clean.

"Mmmm!...Tastes like more!..." she purred with a lewd wink.

"Now go. I'll let you see yourself out!"

"Naa Huh!..." was Steven's response as he struggled to pull on his pants without standing up and exposing himself. Mrs. Blain gave him a pouty little air kiss and then she turned to follow her husband up to the shower. Steven had no idea how she was going to make herself presentable but then it struck him that Tom looked like he was quite eager to see her more undressed that dressed just then.

The young man's head was swimming as he stumbled out the front door and lurched over to his car. He sat behind the wheel for probably longer than he should before he finally gave his head a shake, turned the key and got going. It had to be the Rings. There was no other explanation. If this sort of thing kept up he was going to have to start keeping a diary.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,709 Followers