The Rings of The Ancients Ch. 01

Story Info
Carter learns of an ancient conspiracy.
852 words
3.92
14.5k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter felt something shaking his shoulder. He opened his eyes to see his slave girl, Rachel. Her red hair fell over her shoulders and down her back, her deep green eyes looking down at him. She was rather beautiful, and she had served him faithfully for years. Carter yawned. "What is it, Rachel?"

"Master, your father has come to speak with you." Rachel replied.

"Damn. Alright, stall him. I just need to get dressed."

Carter stood and stretched. Rachel nodded. "Yes, master."

She turned to leave and Carter gave her ass a nice smack. She giggled and left him to dress. When he had finished, Carter headed downstairs to meet his father. His father was getting older. His hair was starting to go grey, and Carter noticed his movements were not a quick as they used to be.

Carter said, "Hello, father. What brings you here?"

His father smiled. "Son, I have come with news that will require you to put yourself in great danger. But the rewards will be great."

Carter nodded. "And just what is it that I must risk my life for?"

His father looked around, checking that no one was listening in. Finally, he pulled out of his pocket a small, silver ring with a green gemstone at the top. "There are 10 of these rings scattered around the world. Each has a magnificent power. I have, through many business deals, acquired a map of the rings.

But each ring's location can only be revealed once the preceding ring is found. This ring is the Ring of Poison. Once you put it on, you can turn any liquid to poison and back again, and you are immune to poison. He who possesses these rings will be untouchable.

These are called the Rings of The Ancients, who put their powers in to each ring. My son, go. Adventure, find the rings, become invincible. I have left a chest full of armor and weapons for you to use. And here is the ring and map."

So saying, he handed Carter the ring and a scroll. Carter slipped the ring on his right middle finger, and that finger lowed green. Carter opened the map, which showed two glowing points. One was green, and the other was purple. The markings read, 'The Ring of Gravity'. "And there I shall go, father. But I need I gather supplies and companions. I cannot do this alone."

His father stood and nodded. "Good. I have faith in you, my son."

With that, he left.

That night, Carter lay in bed, admiring the ring. He heard a knock on the door and called, "Come in."

The door opened to reveal Jasmine. She had long, brown hair and blue eyes. She wore a blue corset and long white skirt, an appropriate outfit for a lady of her rank. She laid down next to Carter and kissed him. "I heard of your quest. I wish to accompany you."

Carter sighed. "Jasmine, I love you. You know that. But I cannot, in good conscience, allow you to accompany me. If anything were to happen to you, I would not be able to forgive myself."

"My love, I do believe I know how to persuade you." She replied.

Carter turned to her and smiled. "Do tell."

Jasmine put a hand on his cock and smiled. "I think you know what happens next."

Carter began to kiss her, his hands undoing the back of her corset. He slipped it off and began to work on her skirt. Jasmine slid down his pants and began jerking him off. Carter pulled off her skirt, leaving her in her underwear.

His hands rested on her breasts, playing with them as they kissed. She slipped lower and began to suck his cock slowly, making him moan. Carter pushed her hair out of her face so she could continue without hassle. Jasmine moaned, beginning to deepthroat him.

Carter moaned loudly and said, "Get up here."

Jasmine stopped and came up to face level with him. Carter took off her bra and panties, playing with her perfect breasts and kissing her again. Jasmine groaned and murmured, "Please. Fuck me."

Carter grinned. "You got it. Turn around."

Jasmine turned around, showing him her round ass. Carter smiled and slapped her ass. "Let's go."

He slowly pushed his cock inside her pussy, both of them letting out moans as they did. He pushed in and out quickly, playing with her breasts as he did. Carter shoved in faster, Jasmine letting out large breaths as her heart rate increased.

Jasmine asked, "Worth it?"

Carter didn't respond, just moved faster and faster, crying out, "I'm cumming!"

Jasmine said, "Cum inside me, Carter! Cum in my pretty pussy!"

Carter shouted as he came, filling her pussy with cum. Jasmine moaned and came, too. They got under the covers and Jasmine asked, "Can I go with you?"

Carter sighed. "Alright. On one condition: we get to have sex like that, anytime, anywhere."

Jasmine nodded. "Deal."

Carter pulled her closer, his hands resting on her ass as they fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...